Mother's Helping Hand Ch. 25

Story Info
Bobby and Alison's story comes to a close.
4.8k words
4.5
50.8k
61

Part 25 of the 25 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/03/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,167 Followers

The usual disclaimers apply, the story contains incest and sexual scenes so if you are likely to be offended by this please don't read any further. The characters are over 18, the persons and events described are entirely fictional. The author reserves all rights to the story and its reproduction with the exception of Literotica. All feedback is appreciated and if you like the story please rate it in the comments section.

*****

Chapter 25

The Finale

Bobby woke up feeling refreshed and relaxed for the first time in a long while, the fact his balls felt about 10 lbs lighter was a bonus as well. The weather looked great, so he figured he'd go for a jog and stop by to see Erica, with any luck he might get an opportunity for some repeat action if her old man wasn't around. He pulled on his sweat pants and t-shirt and headed out across the campus flashing his winning smile at some of the cuties he saw on his way.

As he neared Erica's house though his smile rapidly faded, a removal truck was parked outside and two men in overalls were loading a sofa onto it. WTF? Bobby approached the men and spoke to the nearest one.

"Hey, what's going on with the coach's house?"

"He's movin' out kid, what's it look like?"

"I don't understand, how come he's going?"

"We just got the call to empty the place out, whatever it was they wanted him out today."

"But.. Erica, his daughter... I've got to see her.."

Bobby started into the house, but the removal man called out "Don't bother kid, they've already gone. Him and his daughter."

Bobby went into the house anyway, but it was empty. He looked in Erica's room wondering if there was a note or some clue what was going on but there was nothing. He called her cell phone, but the number simply went straight to voice mail. Just when life seemed to be taking a definite step for the better it had a habit of kicking you in the nuts he reflected.

======

Alison held the lacy garment up and looked at it, calling it a 'costume' was a joke, it was a pinny that tied up at the back and only covered her front from the waist to the top of the thighs. Since she had been provided with a pair of lacy panties that wasn't so bad, it was what was missing that was more worrying. There was no top, not even a bra or some bikini, she was expected to be topless. She pulled on the garter grip stockings and the high heels that had been supplied, they fitted perfectly, of course they did she reflected with a wry smile. She was sure William Petty had researched every one of her measurements.

She straightened the stockings and regarded herself in the mirror, she looked like some pornographic vision of a maid, which she supposed was the desired effect, but she had no doubt that the focus of attention wouldn't be on the costume but on her breasts, which were completely exposed. God if only they weren't so big she reflected, no matter what way she turned they seemed to dominate the view.

She put the small black mask on which afforded her some level of anonymity, although she suspected many of the investors at the party would already know who she was anyway. The point of the exercise was after all to humiliate her so where would the fun be in that if no one knew who she was, the manager of the clinic acting as a topless waitress to the investors. She wondered for a moment if she should put on a bra, perhaps Petty would at least allow her to retain that level of dignity but then she remembered who she was dealing with and dismissed the idea.

She regarded the clock, it was time for her to leave and sure enough she heard the doorbell chime, precise to the second. She pulled on a long overcoat and buttoned it up, placing the mask in the pocket for the moment and made her way down stairs acutely aware of near nakedness under the coat.

The limousine journey was uneventful and almost boring for her, but as she drew nearer to Petty's mansion she found her stomach beginning to tighten at the prospect of what was to come. She placed the mask on her face which afforded her some level of protection.

The limo drew up outside his house and a butler opened the door for her as she stepped out and felt the cool night air on her skin. The absurd chivalry that Petty extended to her before humiliating her seemed so ridiculous she felt herself struggling not to laugh. She was shown into a side room where she sat quietly waiting, in the distance she could hear the sound of voices chatting, she presumed the first guests were arriving and she was being kept out of sight until she was required.

Eventually the door opened, and a dinner jacketed servant indicated she should follow them. Alison got to her feet and followed the man down various corridors into a kitchen where various trays of food and drink were being prepared. Alison was struck by the fact that there were no female staff, whether no women would work for Petty or he had some other reason, Alison didn't know.

"Ahh, Ms. Stevens." The butler who she presumed was in charge offered her a thin smile. "The guests have started arriving, Mr. Petty would like you to begin taking around glasses of champagne." He gestured at the tray of drinks already laid out.

"I will take your coat." He held out his hand for her overcoat, she looked around at the various men gathered all looking expectantly at her and swallowed knowing she was virtually naked underneath.

"What, here?" She asked

"Where else?"

She slowly unbuttoned her coat pausing to look around to see if there would be some last minute reprieve but of course there was none, so she opened it and shrugged it off her shoulders before handing it to the butler. She self-consciously held one of her arms across her breasts to hide her modesty as she stood naked from the waist up, wearing only the stockings, pinny and panties she'd been provided with.

"You will begin serving drinks, the guests are waiting." The butler indicated the tray of filled champagne glasses on the table.

She realized with a sick jolt that in picking up the tray she would be completely exposed, she looked around at the faces of the assembled men hoping for some glimmer of compassion but was met with blank expressions, many of them blatantly staring at her breasts which she was attempting, unsuccessfully, to cover. As if in a trance she approached the table and lowered her arms to pick up the tray, completely exposing her breasts. She lifted the tray, holding it at waist height the undersides of her breasts were just above the glasses, somehow making them seem even more obvious. One of the men held a door open for her to indicate where she should go, as he did so a cool breeze blew through the kitchen and she felt her nipples stiffen to add to her embarrassment. She walked slowly towards the door, that was being held open and could hear the murmur of voices and some soft music playing as she walked down a short corridor and out into a hall where the guests were assembled.

She paused momentarily to take in the scene, the company was exclusively male, all wearing dinner jackets and chatting. As several of them noticed her the conversations died down and the guests all turned to face her eying her like some exquisite piece of art, except the animal looks in their eyes gave away the real nature of their thoughts.

Petty emerged from a small gaggle of acolytes and waddled forward towards Alison.

"Ah I see our charming server has joined us. Come my dear, don't be shy I'm sure my guests are thirsty."

He had a smug look on his face and although he didn't use her name she guessed most of those assembled knew who she was. She began moving towards the nearest groups of guests, balancing as best she could on her high heels, aware that every step caused her breasts to jog and jiggle. She felt herself blushing with embarrassment as she stood in front of the first group while they blatantly ogled her body before helping themselves to glasses of champagne. She moved around the room, acutely aware of eyes roaming over her exposed flesh until she finally had to attend to Petty and his coterie.

He smiled lasciviously as she approached, admiring her body and the looks of lust on his colleagues faces with equal joy.

"That's it my dear, come here." As she approached, he extended a flipper like arm and encircled her waist, drawing her closer before reaching down to pat her bottom. She flinched as she recoiled from his touch but forced herself to stay and do nothing as he groped her bottom.

"Now why don't you ask my friends if they'd like to sample your wares."

She was nonplussed for a moment, what did he mean? Then she realized, he wanted her to have to speak so they would be left in no doubt of her real identity. His absurd chivalry was as usual a way of veiling her next level of humiliation.

"Well... cat got your tongue?"

She forced herself to speak in a calm voice and tried to keep any note of fear or anger out of it.

"Please gentlemen, help yourselves." She regretted the choice of words as soon as she had said them, but the way Petty had engineered the situation meant almost anything she said would be a double entendre. Petty's friends helped themselves to glasses leaving the tray empty.

"Well aren't you going to extend the same invitation to me? I am the host after all." Petty smiled his most loathsome smirk.

"But I don't have anything left to offer..." the words died in her throat as she saw him staring pointedly at her big heavy breasts.

"Oh I wouldn't say that."

She hoped he would end this sick joke and let her escape, but he said nothing and looked at her expectantly before prompting her again.

"Well?"

"Well what?"

"Invite me to sample your wares." He stared fixedly at her in a way that made it clear it wasn't a joke, he was intent on forcing her to humiliate herself.

"Please help yourself." Her voice was flat and barely audible her anger and frustration was evident.

"Well if you insist." Petty reached out and ran his fingers over her nipples watching them stiffen in response further heightening Alison's humiliation. He then cupped the heavy orbs, lifting them and weighing them in his hands, bouncing them to emphasize their softness and weight.

"Quite exceptional Miss... My dear." He smiled at her as he continued to bounce her breasts in his hands before pausing to squeeze and knead them. After a few moments he released her boobs and looked around at the other investors who had all been obliging the spectacle.

"Well, don't neglect my guests, I'm sure they would like to appreciate your charms as well."

So this was it? She was expected to parade around, inviting a bunch of old perverts to grope her one after another? And then what further humiliations did he have stored up for her.

"Oh I don't think that will be necessary." Petty looked around to see a mirror image of Alison standing next to him, for a moment he was dumbstruck, looking backwards and forwards between the two women, identically dressed and with identical bodies. Then he looked closer, the second woman looked a little younger, her breasts firmer.

"Who are you?"

"I'm surprised you don't remember me, but I suppose you're used to seeing me as a blonde." She pulled off the mask and a black wig revealing her long blonde hair. "Erica, remember? The girl from the college you were blackmailing till you decided to get my dad fired and removed."

"What's this all about, how did you get in here?"

"I came in through the bathroom window." She smirked.

"That's preposterous, where's my security. What's the idea of allowing this girl in here?" He called out as some of his staff entered the room and surrounded Erica.

"Well, what's the idea? What do you think I'm paying you for??"

"Oh don't blame them Billy, it turns out one girl with big tits in a mask looks very much like another, at least if all you are staring at is their tits."

"I've heard quite enough from you! Have her escorted out of here. Actually, no since you're here I think we may have some fun with you and teach you a lesson."

"I don't think so needle dick!" All eyes turned to Bobby as he strode into the room holding a tablet device in his hand.

"What??"

"Not unless you want all of this to be uploaded to NBC. The FBI, and in fact anyone with the internet, will have seen this by tomorrow night."

Petty's security guards intercepted him before he could approach but he held up the tablet so that the guests could see the screen that showed Petty and several of his investors involved in a S&M ritual with various girls who clearly looked as if they'd been forced into taking part. "This isn't even the worst one, you are one sick puppy!"

"Have this young man taken outside and dealt with."

"Not so fast, this has already been uploaded, and if anything happens to me or Erica or Mom, it'll automatically start streaming first thing in the morning."

"You're bluffing. You couldn't have done all this by yourself."

"No but I could." Petty turned back to Erica, "You seem to have forgotten I was majoring in IT before you started blackmailing me and my father and using me in your schemes. I hacked your files and uploaded everything to a remote server."

"What is all this about? What do you want?"

"$20 million in a trust fund for me, another one for Bobby and the transfer of 51% of the equity in the clinic to Alison."

"Never!"

"Too late, I've already made the transfers. And if you try to reverse them or raise any objections, well..." she directed her gaze at the tablet where Petty and some of the other investors were engaged in a sordid act with two young girls. By now the investors had stopped their conversations and were focused on the images on the screen several of them recognized themselves and were in varying stages of shock and outrage.

"You were filming all of this?? What the hell were you thinking??"

"He was thinking of blackmailing you at some point I suspect, isn't that right Bill?" Erica raised an eyebrow at Petty who squirmed uncomfortably.

"For god's sake William do what she says!"

While Petty's colleagues turned on him Bobby took a few moments to admire Erica and his mom, he had to be looking at two of the finest pairs of breasts in the state, hell in the western hemisphere. In size there wasn't much to choose between them, Alison's hung a little lower which was only to be expected and didn't make them any less appealing, Erica's nipples were lighter and smaller, like pink strawberries compared to his mom's darker longer nipples. He watched the two pairs jiggle with every little movement and imagined feasting on them his dick growing hard at the thought.

"Bobby!"

Erica's voice brought him back to reality, the fact that he'd managed to stay mission focused in the presence of two pairs of huge naked breasts for five minutes was a miracle.

"Uh?" Bobby looked at her.

"Up here Bobby." She pointed at her face. "Is he always like this?"

"I'm afraid so." Smiled Alison.

"I asked you to get our coats as we're leaving, Mr. Petty has seen sense."

Bobby glanced at Petty who was glowering but clearly out of options before following Erica and Alison to the door and collecting their coats as they made their way to Petty's limousine which was waiting for them.

There was a bottle of champagne sitting in an ice bucket as they climbed in, Petty had obviously arranged it as one of his absurd chivalrous gestures following Alison's planned humiliation.

Alison removed her mask and looked at Bobby, "Well it seems my knight in shining armour has come to my rescue, and it seems I owe you my thanks as well", she turned to Erica.

"Well it was mostly Bobby's idea, after Petty got me and my dad moved on I figured I had nothing left to lose by telling Bobby what had happened so I called him and explained. He wanted to drive down here and beat the crap out of Petty, but I persuaded him that a more subtle approach might be better, so we cooked this up."

"Well thank you, both of you. I don't know what he had planned for me, and frankly I don't want to think about it. Shall we celebrate with some champagne? Bobby would you do the honours?"

Bobby was sitting between them and looked from Erica to Alison. "Well I could but..."

"But what?"

"Well it seems to be that this knight in shining armour is the only guy who didn't get his champagne served to him by a beautiful topless waitress."

"Does it now?" Alison raised an eyebrow and looked at Erica.

"Well I suppose we do owe you some gratitude."

The two women undid their coats and slipped them off their shoulders and Bobby was once again greeted with the sight of four magnificent breasts. Erica poured the champagne while Alison held the glasses handing one to Bobby and Erica

"Is sir happy now?" Alison smiled as she handed Bobby his glass and they toasted their victory.

"Sir would be even happier if he had both his hands free."

"I'm sure you would." Smirked Alison. "Somehow I doubt they would be empty for very long."

"One way to find out!" Bobby set his glass down before reaching out to cup Alison's right boob and Erica's left. "Guess you were right mom!" Alison rolled her eyes in mock exaggeration as Bobby weighed her breasts in his left hand while groping Erica's with his right. He was like a kid in a candy store as he compared their breasts feeling their weight and firmness, watching how they responded as he jiggled and bounced them.

"I guess after all the teasing I put you through you deserve a little fun." Erica smiled,

"Teasing? My balls were so blue I thought they were going to explode."

"I'm sorry I had to leave you high and dry Bobby, I didn't enjoy it."

"I thought you said you liked playing with my dick."

"Oh I did, I just meant I didn't enjoy being a bitch to you."

"Well speaking of playing with my dick, I could do with a little help right now." He looked from Erica to Alison who looked down at his pants where he was pitching a huge tent.

"So I see." Remarked Alison.

"Well... I guess, that's if you don't mind?" Erica looked at Alison for approval.

"Be my guest." Smiled Alison.

Erica ran her hand over Bobby's crotch feeling his iron hard dick jump and lurch under her touch. In truth she did like teasing Bobby, not to the extent that Petty had made her, but enough to make him so turned on he would be desperate, so she drew out the moment till she unbuttoned his pants and opened them. As usual Bobby had eschewed his underwear preferring to let his pride and joy swing about unrestricted so as Erica opened his pants his cock sprang out. She held the huge veiny column in her small pale hands and tenderly stroked it, feeling it pulse and throb under her delicate touch. She rolled the skin backwards and forwards and watched the clear pre-cum ooze from the head of his cock as Bobby let out a groan.

"Does this mean you've forgiven me?" giggled Erica.

"I'm working on it, but you've got a way to go yet." grinned Bobby.

"Well I guess I had better try harder then." Erica smirked before slipping down to kneel on the floor so she was at eye level with his cock. She paused to admire it before snaking out her tongue and licking from the balls to the head of his cock several times before pulling his dick down towards her so she could swirl her tongue around the head, lapping up his tangy pre-cum and finally enveloping the whole head with her pouty lips. Bobby threw his head back and moaned at the sensation before turning to Alison.

"Sorry mom, you don't mind, do you?"

"It would be rather odd for a mother to be jealous of another girl doing that to their son wouldn't it?"

"But you're not just any mom, you're MY beautiful sexy mom!"

"Why thank you Bobby!"

"And I love you."

"I love you too Bobby."

Bobby drew Alison closer and kissed her on the mouth and after a moment she responded by opening her lips and letting his tongue slide into her mouth as she felt his hands slide up and cup her heavy breasts. After a few moments she broke the kiss, but Bobby's hands were still busy kneading her boobs.

Dick_Spanker
Dick_Spanker
2,167 Followers
12