Mother's Legacy Ch. 1

Story Info
Mom stops son on the way to the bathroom.
8.1k words
4.47
479.2k
227
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/08/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't want to get up but if I stayed in bed any longer I would end up cleaning up a wet mess. The beer from last night wanted out and would not wait any longer. I pulled back the covers and dragged my heavy head to the standing position, holding on to the bed post for support. The house was still dark as the days were getting shorter. I made my way to the bathroom bumping the walls like a bumper car, until I pushed open the door. WHAM! The light nearly blinded me. There was mom standing at the sink washing her make-up from her face. She looked over at my face and her eyes were drawn to my piss hard-on.

She looked back up at my face and smiled saying, "Looks like you need to relieve yourself hon! I'll just be a minute. Don't let me stop you." I couldn't have stopped if I wanted to. Blinded by the light and embarrassed at having my mom see my early morning boner I made my way to the toilet. Once there I lifted the lid and let fly with a torrent of yellow. I was holding onto the window frame over the toilet with both hands supporting my bulky twenty four year old body. I slid the widow open a crack to get a breath of air. The cold morning air blew in and gave me goose bumps along with a shiver which caused the stream of urine to flail like an unguarded fire hose. Needless to say piss was flying everywhere until I calmed down.

"Hey big boy hang onto that thing," said mom grabbing me by the cock, surprising the hell out of me. She stood there at my side holding my dick making sure I hit my target.

"Whoa mom take it easy!" I could smell her perfume and her hand on my dick made it, and me jump up straight. I'm only human and you might make this cannon go off doing that.

She smiled at me, letting go of my cock and giving me a bit of a wet kiss on the cheek. "Sorry honey, But I hate getting a wet ass when I take a leak. Don't forget to wipe the seat when your done. Oh you might want to get a girl friend to help you with your... umm...... morning hardship."

Now I was really embarrassed.

I made my way back to bed and fell into a dream filled with tits and ass of all the pretty women I have known.... Yes even mom's were in there right up front with all the great one's.

My dream was broken up by mother yelling from her room across the hall. "Hey handsome, I'm going to a Halloween party tonight. I don't have a date and I hate seeing you mope around the house all the time."

"Who's going to be there? I hope it isn't all those stuffy air heads that frequent the bar!"

"Oh don't be such an old fuddy duddy. We could have lots of fun if we dress up. Nobody would recognize us. It would be a riot. Come on say you'll show your old mom a good time!"

"But I don't have a costume!" The knob on the door turned and my own hand flew to hide my own knob. Mom opened the door and was holding a black tux with a blood red French lace shirt.

"TA DAAAAA! I anticipated that question last week so I went out and bought you something to wear. What do you think?"

"Wow it looks cool mom. Do you think it'll fit?"

"Well lets try it on. Come on hop out of bed and well see. If it needs any alterations I'll get them done this morning."

Fuck! I thought to myself. Me and my big mouth. How do I hide my hard-on for the second time this morning. "Give me a minute to wake up and we'll do it OK"

"All right get a bath robe on, I'll go make some coffee and we can do it in the kitchen." With that she turned and set me free from further embarrassment.

I got up, brushed my teeth and went to the breakfast nook anticipating a good cup of Java. Mom was just pouring my cup with her back to me and the morning sun was throwing just enough light to silhouette her body under her evening clothes. Man what a fucking fox. She was sure one terrific looking woman, mother or no.

"Here you go son. A nice wake up call." She handed me my cup and gave me another kiss on the cheek, leaving a red mark that I could feel burn into my flesh. I had to think "Down boy. Now is not the time to raise you mighty head."

"Come over here and try the slacks on dear while I go get some straight pins."

I went to her side and took the pants from her. As she walked away I stood there and watched her ass sway as she walked. "Put the pants on and quit looking at my big ass!"

"Wha....." How did she know I was looking at her ass? I shook the cob webs from my rattled brain and did as she asked. I had the slacks on by the time she returned. Like an obedient son I stood still hands at my side, looking straight ahead as she checked out the fit. Mom sat back on her haunches and I watched as her eyes traveled up my legs, stopping for a peak at my crotch and then up to my face. "How do the slacks feel around the waist." Saying this she stuck her hand in the top of the pants and made her way around to the side. "They feel just right. OK bub put the jacket on." I did and it too fit like it was made for me.

"I think we will be the two best dressed tonight honey." She said and pinched me on the butt.

"What are you going to be and what does this black tux make me?"

"Well Mr. Smarty pants you and I are going as two people of mysterious backgrounds. We will be slightly evil minded, maybe even a little sinister."

"Oh yeah! Well that doesn't tell me much."

I'll tell you what. Wait until this evening, and when I'm dressed we will see if you can figure out what we will be as a couple. Sound like a deal?"

"Okay I'll play along, but we better have fun!"

Mom came up right in front of me and held my chin with her long red nailed fingers and said. "Baby it's just you and me tonight and we will have a ball." Adding a sly wink and another kiss. Only this time it was on the lips and I could feel the electricity flow from her to me.

It was about six thirty and I was dressed and waiting in the den sucking back a cold beer when I heard the click clack of high heels making there way across the marble floor leading to the small room where I sat. The clicking stopped and the two large oak doors parted revealing what I perceived to be a drop dead, gorgeous, sexy, lust evoking goddess. I sat up straight and spit out the rest of the last gulp of beer. Either I had died and gone to heaven or I was looking at the most beautiful creature these eyes have ever seen.

"Whaaaaaa Wooooowwww....... Hot dam....... Your beautiful mom! Your a fox if ever there was one!" There standing in the door way with the light from the chandelier highlighting her outfit stood my date.

Her outfit consisted of a pair of black silk harem style pants slit from the ankle to the belt line with a little strap mid way to keep the looker's in suspense. Her top was adorned in a matching jacket with long pointed lapels which hugged her torso and seemed to pinch her waist. Under the jacket she had on a red lace camisole, which matched my shirt. There was only one button holding the jacket together and the thread had to be made of steel to hold those two beautiful white fleshy orbs in place. The camisole did not offer any support , there was no bra strap showing under the jacket and when she did a pirouette to model there was no sign of a bra clasp from the back! So tell me how did she manage to have her soft warm tits fill the front of her outfit as if she was wearing a push up style bra?

I forced my gaze upwards past her succulent red lips, her pert nose flinching drawing my eyes to hers. Her lashes were long and black and her steel blue eyes were shadowed in a dark color to give her the appearance of a....... witch. Her hair was usually short but tonight she had donned a long black wig which fell just past her twenty three inch waist to give it the final touch. She looked like an honest to goodness witch.

"Mother you are the sexiest looking witch I have ever seen. You look fabulous!"

"Thank you son. You look very handsome but you need some make up. Come on up to my room and I will finish your look."

I followed her up the stairs hypnotized by the twin globes encased in her harem pants. Try as I might I could not detect any panty line at all. My guess was a thong type panty. She turned at that moment and just said "Good guess." And kept walking.

We reached her huge bedroom and I made my way to her make up table and sat facing the mirror. I pulled the stool back so she could get between me and the table. Mom was good at applying make up as most women of beauty are. She crouched in front of me and started to apply the colors to my eyes and cheeks. I however was looking straight down the front of her top trying desperately to see some sign of a nipple or even the promise of one. I think she knew what was up and did a good job teasing me moving just the right amount to give a quick glimpse of white flesh. Within five minutes she said, "OK my handsome Warlock let us be off to find merriment and drink." She reached for my arm and held it close to her soft breast and we made our way to the limo out front.

The drive to the club was too short as far as I was concerned. Mom sat close enough to me that our thighs touched as the movement of the car caused them to gently strike together. Mom, ever thoughtful had chilled champagne and as we drove we sipped and made idle chit chat, and I could not for the life of me keep my eyes away from the valley in the front of her jacket. She did not mind though and I could see her nipples react to my gazing. They were getting very prominent and with their growth I could feel more pressure on my thigh from hers.

As we pulled up to the front of the club mom grabbed my thigh just missing my hardened cock and said, "Thanks Gary for coming with me tonight. I need a man's company and I couldn't think of a more handsome hunk of a guy." She gave me a real nice squeeze and another quick peck on the lips.

"Lets go knock em dead baby," she said and scooted to the door as the chauffeur opened it.

I stepped out of the car and put my arm around mother's bare waist, pulled her close and we walked into the club as a couple not as mother and son.

"Mother, I whispered in her ear. People will surely recognize us and the jig will be up!"

"Have no fear my handsome warlock no one will make us....trust mother on this one!"

I wasn't about to doubt her because if mother says trust her you just do!.

We strolled arm in arm through the entrance and the maitre d simply nodded and bid us welcome. He escorted us to one of the better tables in the house and refused a tip explaining it was his pleasure to serve madam and me. I looked at mom and she just winked. When we were comfortably seated the waiter having taken our drink order I leaned close to my date and said, "Mom the maitre d has known you for ten yeas and he acted as if her barely knew you. What gives?"

Gary you are so full of silly questions. Relax and lets' have some fun with our hidden identities!"

Markus arrived with our drinks and he too could not keep his eyes off mom's tits. Can't say I really blame him. As we drank mom kept looking all around the club smiling at the unsuspecting patrons.

"Dear. Do you want to have some fun? Come with me and play along. Act the part of being my date no matter what Okay."

"Lead the way my mother! I'm all yours."

We picked up our drinks and headed towards the bar where Jerry and Barb Mayban were holding up their end of the bar. They were very wealthy and were known to everyone as swingers. Mom said Barb had hit on her many times. When we reached the bar they both did a double take on mom and me too for that matter. Barb was the first to talk. "Well hello there I don't recall seeing you two before. Are you new to the club?"

"Why as a matter of fact we are. I'm Amanda and this is my lover Gary. Who do we have the pleasure of meeting?" I looked at mom giving her a nudge in the side. She just looked at me and gave me a "play along look."

"I'm Barb and this is my husband Jerry. We have been members here for quite some time. In fact I am the best friend of the owner. It just so happens her name is Amanda as well and I think she has a son named Gary too. Isn't that a strange coincidence?"

"Yes it is said mom. We are not members really, but we may if we can meet the right kind of crowd. You see Gary and I like to live it up and have fun if you know what I mean." As she said that she put her hand on my ass and gave it a wicked squeeze. At the same time she stuck her tongue out and licked my ear giving the unsuspecting couple a show of lust. Then my date did something I would have gotten a slap if I had tried. She reached over to Barb and placed her hand on her midriff and slowly traced it up the other woman's side grazing the outside of her breast sliding forward and turning her hand palm up flicked the stunned and excited woman's rising nipple saying to her. "My dear Barb what a sexy outfit you have on. We must chat later. I would love to know who your dress maker is." As soon as she was finished she grabbed my arm and pulled me away saying, "We must mingle with the rest of the crowed my dears. Catch you later....... maybe!"

We made our way around the room and mom was drawing admiring looks and leers from both sexes. As for me, I noticed a few women glance down at my crotch and when they did you could see head lights come on. My ego was being inflated along with my cock. After four drinks, none of which we had to buy I could see a bigger change coming over mom. Her posture stayed the same as well as her speech but her hands started to roam freely over my body. When she would introduce us she would place her hand on my chest under the tuxedo jacket and then rub my nipples through the red embroidered material. When we walked her hand would come to rest on my ass and it would often rub and glide over my butt as if she were trying to smooth out any little bumps. I figured if she could do it why not me. So I bolstered up all my courage and as we made our way to the next table I let my hand wander over the gentle swelling mounds which graced the tops of her legs. When I did she looked at me and pursed her lips and kissed me open mouthed for just a few seconds, sucking on my lips with her mouth as she parted.

"That feels nice baby. What took you so long?"

"Mom can we sit down before I embarrass myself like this morning in the bathroom?"

"Why certainly dear. I don't want the other ladies to see what my date has to offer. I may loose you to one of those wenches."

I couldn't get to our table quick enough and mom was along side with her hand in my wallet pocket gently pinching my ass.

"What seems to be troubling my handsome warlock Hmmmmm......."

"Well.... For the last little while I have noticed changes in you and how you act. Like this morning for example when you grabbed me right by the prick and held it for longer than was necessary to avoid a mess and when we were walking and you turned and said "Good guess!" The way people don't seem to recognize you or me and the brazen way you push yourself around. Don't get me wrong. I think your very cool and all. but...... ummmm.... I..ah.... don't know how long....er.... I can go on like this and do something I may get my face slapped for!"

"My sweet dear loving son. Don't ever think I would do something to embarrass you or cause you any pain. I love you more than you realize and there is a purpose for what I am doing. Just think of it as a test that you need to be put through and if you pass the rewards will be worth every second of doubt you may have now. For the time being though please have patience and do what you heart and mind tell you to do. I promise I will not put you in any danger of any sort and everything we do tonight will be safe and ... even enjoyable for both of us. Now come her and give you date a big kiss."

I moved in and was prepared to give her a motherly kiss when she held my chin with one hand and grabbed my leg just below my crotch with the other and gave me one hot fucking soul kiss. Her lips touched mine and lights and whistles went off in my head. Her tongue pressed at my lips until I conceded and allowed her to enter. We jousted back and forth trying to swallow each other in the process. Her hand was rubbing my leg getting dangerously close to my hardening prick. She broke the weld between our lips and looking me straight in the eye she grabbed my steel like shaft in her hand and said, "Would you like to have Barb come over her and take care of this for you," gently squeezing and running her hand up and down my hard cock.

"Mother if you keep that up any longer I won't need anyone to take care of anything except maybe a dry cleaner!"

Just then Barb appeared at our table and slid in next to me. She looked at me and spoke to mom. "Amanda would you mind if I asked this handsome hunk of yours for a dance. As she said this her hand came to rest an inch from mom's. I think mom sensed this and pulled her hand of my cock.

"He's all yours for now. I have to go make a few phone calls just bring him back as soon as your finished."

"Anything you say Amanda. Come with me my handsome Warlock lets see what you've got"

I looked at her and the bell went off inside my head. Somehow, my mother has conveyed my state of arousal to this woman and she is going to do me.

Barb pulled me up and almost as if she knew she walked just in front of me to hide my bulging pants. We made our way to the Gazebo outside, which at this time of year is used by few if any. She pulled along side wrapping her arm under mine pressing her breast against my arm. I noticed her nipples were poking out the front of her nurses costume and it was evident she wasn't wearing a bra either.

"You know I don't think your date is being very nice."

"What do you mean, Barbara."

"Oh don't be shy with me. I walked in front of you so no one could see this big piece of cock flesh you have hiding in you tuxedo. If your date had any sense she would do this to help." Saying that she dropped to her knees, pulled my zipper down and with the skill only a practiced slut pulled my aching boner into the night air.

"My God you are absolutely huge and I know I'm going to love this thing in my mouth." Her face descended on my cock and without any hesitation she throated all eight inches of my pulsing cock.

"Mmmmmmmmmm baby you taste like heaven. I want you to grab my hair and fuck my face until you cum. I want you fuck my throat and don't stop until you cum," she said between licks and sucks. "Now start fucking baby."

I was only to happy to oblige. I reached out and filled my fists with her blonde locks and pulled her face forward until I was buried in the hot cavity of her mouth. I could feel her throat contracting on the head of my cock. It felt like a velvet vice. She pulled back rather harshly which I took as a signal to apply more force so I did. I pulled hard on her hair until her nose hit my stomach. I pushed her back and forth not really caring about her , only wanting to satisfy the need to cum. I let my inhibitions fall away and started to fuck her face.

"Yes you sweet fucking hag suck my big cock. I am going to fill that worthless cunt you call your face with my seed, and you will thank me. Suck me cunt, suck the fuck juice from my cock."

She definitely liked the verbal abuse I was giving her. Her left hand was busy fucking her pussy and her other hand had pulled her blouse open and she was pulling savagely on her nipple stretching it further than I thought humanly possible. This woman was a swinger in the true sense of the word. She put everything she had into the suck job I was getting.

All the teasing from mom and the way this fine lady was sucking my cock had gotten to me. I didn't want to hold out any longer.

"Ohhhh yes my sweet little cocksucker.... Here it comes baby I'm going to fill your face with fuck. Yes cunt suck it suck it suckkkkiittttt...... Unh unh unh." Three grunts and three jets of come shot from me. She had pulled back and opened her mouth so I could watch my hot spunk fly into her mouth. She looked at my face as if in a trance and moaned her approval as the thick white flow filled her mouth. As the flow ebbed she once again closed her lips around the head of my cock and I could feel her trying to suck my balls through the end of my dick wanting to get every drop of juice she could. When she was sure she had it all she sat back on her legs and with a smile and a gulp she swallowed the load of cream. Her tongue swiped across her lips and she gave another satisfying hum. That's the way I left her, with her tits hanging out and her finger dancing on her clit.