Mother's Nude Day Nightmare Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you know that I had sex with Julie?" After having slouched comfortably down in the couch, my mother took a defensive posture by sitting upright. "How do you know that the three of us sleep together in the same bed? Did Julie tell you or did Charlie?"

"Neither one told me that you had sex with Julie and that you sleep together in the same bed with her and your son, but you just confirmed that you do," said Emma with a victorious laugh. "With Charlie's bedroom looking more like a sitting room than a bedroom and all of your son's things and my daughter's clothes in your bedroom, you've made no attempt to hide your sleeping arrangements," she said sipping her wine.

"Suddenly, I feel violated and embarrassed that you know that I've been sleeping with your daughter," said my mother.

"Don't be," said Emma. "I'm just curious. For someone who's not lesbian or bi-sexual, how did your sexual relationship with my daughter start?"

As if she was recalling all that happened in her mind, my mother looked at my mother-in-law and smiled.

"In the way that you've done now, it all started when Charlie and Julie got me tipsy," said my mother.

"Are you more amorous when you've been drinking?" Emma looked at my mother as if she was a half off display sale at Macy's.

"Horny is more the keyword," said my mother. "Never shy about exposing my body to my son or to anyone else, alcohol removes what little inhibitions that I have."

"So, obviously embarrassed by your sexual attraction to my daughter, you expect me to believe that you weren't attracted to me when you first saw me?"

Squirming in her seat, folding her arms across her breasts, and appearing tensely standoffish, my mother suddenly looked uncomfortable with the conversation.

"You're a beautiful woman Emma," admitted my mother before hiding behind her justification. "Who wouldn't be attracted to you?"

"I'm making you uncomfortable with this conversation," said Emma patting my mother's knee and leaving her hand there in the way of a teenage boy skipping first and second base while trying to make his way to third base. "I'm sorry. Please continue telling me how your sexual relationship began with my daughter."

* * * * *

"When we went to bed that night, Julie switched places with Charlie while I was sleeping she touched me.

"Touched you how?"

"It was just a light touch," said my mother.

"Where?"

"In the way of a light massage, she touched me the shoulder and then down my back."

"Like this?" Emma touched my mother's shoulder and back with a light touch.

"Yes," said my Mom.

"Sorry for interrupting you again. Please continue with how my daughter seduced you," said Emma.

"I awakened, of course, as soon as she touched me but I remained motionless as if I was still sleeping. To be honest, I was curious where she'd touch me next. Being that my son always slept in the middle, at first I thought it was my Charlie touching me but immediately I realized that it was your daughter. Better than being touched by any groping, desperate man, her touches felt more sensual and loving," said my mother.

"Like this?" Emma sensuously and lovingly touched my mother's shoulder and back again. Only, this time she touched her hip and thigh too.

"Yes," said my mother.

"Not that she needed much instruction, but I taught my daughter how to touch a woman," said Emma.

"Yes, just like that," said my mother staring down at Emma's hand that remained motionless on her thigh. "With her feeling my shoulder, my arm, my hip, and my thigh, it didn't take much for her to sexually arouse me. I never wanted to have sex with a woman until Julie touched me in that way," she said nodding her head to Julie's mother while softly smiling.

Emma continued massaging my mother's shoulder, back, arm, and thigh.

"Do you mind me touching you?"

"No, not at all. It feels good," said my mother.

"I'm glad because I like touching you," said Emma.

"Then," continued my mother, "when she reached her arm and hand around me and felt my breast through my nightgown before fingering my nipple, she sexually excited me in the way that no man has ever done, even my son. I was so wet for your daughter, my daughter-in-law, that I thought I was going to have an orgasm right there."

"Pardon me for being so forward but merely for demonstration purposes and just so that I understand, is this how she touched you?"

Emma reached her hand over and felt my mother's breast through her nightgown, first one and then the other. My mother sat there motionlessly as if in shock while watching Emma feel her breasts before fingering her nipples. A gentle touch that turned into a more meaningful squeeze, I watched Emma having her way with my mother's tits. In the way she so delicately felt my mother's breasts, just as I've learned from watching my wife make love to my mother, I could learn even more watching Emma seducing my mother.

"Yes," said my mother breathlessly and seemingly swooning by the sexual touches of my wife's mother.

Feeling the sexual tension even from the kitchen, my mother locked eyes with Emma and it was then that I thought they were going to kiss but they didn't.

"I apologize for interrupting you again and breaking your train of thought by touching you," said Emma withdrawing her hand. "Now that you piqued my curiosity and are holding my interest, you must finish your story. I'm quite intrigued with what happens next."

* * * * *

With her nipples erect and hard and appearing as if they were about to burst through the material of her sheer nightgown, I watched my mother compose herself. Just by Emma's aggressiveness and my mother's reaction to her touches, there was no way that these two women weren't about to have sex. I couldn't wait to see them kissing. I couldn't wait to watch them touching one another before undressing one another. With her head buried between my mother's legs while fingering her and licking her, I couldn't wait to watch Emma eating my mother's pussy.

"We had sex for the first time that night," said my mother looking at Emma wistfully. "Only, being that you've had sex with your daughter too, as I've had sex with my son, Julie told me that you'd understand my having sex with your daughter and wouldn't care or mind that we were so sexually intimate," said my mother defensively.

"I don't care if you're sleeping with my daughter Susan," said Emma with a disinterested shrug. "You're both consenting adults. If anything by your sexual confession, I'm intrigued by you."

"Intrigued by me?" My mother looked at Julie's mother with shocked surprise but with a look of contentment as if she had just been flattered. "Why?"

"You don't look like the type of woman who'd sleep with someone's daughter. Just as I'd never figure you for the type of woman who'd sleep with her own son, I'd never figure you for the type of women who'd sleep with anyone younger than yourself. You have that stiff, better than thou demeanor about you," said Emma with a laugh.

"I do not," said my mother. "I can assure you that I'm no type of woman that..." she said laughing. "I see your point."

"Definitely being that I'm an admitted swinger and a self-professed whore, there's not a soul who wouldn't think that I'd sleep with my own daughter and/or your son," said Emma laughing.

"I can see that," said my mother returning her laugh.

"On the other hand Susan, you're an enigma to me. Certainly, just as you don't look the type who'd have sex and sleep in the same bed with her son and daughter-in-law, you don't look like the type of woman who'd have sex with your daughter-in-law's mother," said Emma falling quiet while staring at my mother before speaking again. "So what do you think?"

"What do I think about what?" My mother stared at Emma while Emma returned her stare.

As if I was watching a movie or reading a book, I knew what was going to happen next.

"Now that you've tasted the immature, young grape," said Emma staring at my mother as if she was a man not to be denied while trying to persuade a woman to come home with him at closing time of a bar. "Being that you enjoy drinking wine, wouldn't you prefer to taste the aged vintage?"

Emma leaned into my mother and kissed her. I don't know which was more exciting, knowing they were attracted to one another and about to have sex or spying on them and watching them kiss. It was a very long, wet, romantic kiss and, as soon as Emma probed my mother's mouth with her tongue, she reached inside the top of my mother's nightgown to feel her breast and finger her nipple. Peering at them through the crack in the kitchen door, I could only have had a better seat if I was sitting in the living room across from them. If Julie hadn't been there with me, I would have pulled out my cock and started stroking myself. With Emma feeling my mother's breast, my mother returned the favor, stuck her hand down Emma's nightgown and felt her breast and fingered her nipple too. They stopped kissing and looked at one another before my mother spoke.

* * * * *

"I know you're there Charlie," said my mother in the way she always said when I was skulking around the house and trying to catch her in any form of undress, that is, before I saw her naked and before we had regular sex.

"He likes to watch," said Emma with a knowing smile and a sexy laugh. "He watched me undress. I gave him a show of me in my bra and panty. I hope you don't mind Susan, but I couldn't help myself from being naughty when I wrapped my hand around your son's big, hard erection before flashing him my breasts."

"I don't mind," said my mother pouring herself a half glass of wine and filling Emma glass to the brim. "My son has a beautiful penis. Besides, just as you said, we're all consenting adults. Incest is the best," said my mother raising her glass in toast.

"In the way that my daughter and your son did to you, you don't have to get me drunk for me to want to make love to you Susan," said Emma raising the front of my mother's short nightgown enough to expose her blonde pussy while feeling her shapely thigh.

"That wasn't my intention," said my mother with a laugh. "My hand and eye coordination is not as precise after having consumed too much wine."

As if she held the key that unlocked her secret, sexual door, I watched my mother-in-law stick her hand further up my mother's short nightgown. It was as weird as it was sexually exciting to watch my mother being so sexually molested by a woman instead of a man. When my mother offered no resistance, instead even slouching down on the sofa to spread her legs further apart, Emma moved her hand higher and in between my mother's legs. She was fingering my mother's pussy and judging by how erect my Mom's nipples were and the rush of blood to her face that involuntarily made her bottom lip droop, I knew my mother was very wet.

"Is this what you want Susan? Would you like for me to finger you and masturbate you before making love to you? Was this what you were hoping I'd do, finger your pussy while fingering your nipples, before licking your pussy?"

* * * * *

In the way that I opened Pandora's Box by having sex with my mother and Julie opened Pandora's Box by having sex with my mother, my mother-in-law opened Pandora's Box by having sex with my mother too. My mother looked at Julie's mother in the way she looked at me the first time we had sex.

"Yes," said my mother breathlessly while kissing Julie's mother. This time directing her conversation to the kitchen, she spoke again when she broke off the kiss. "Do you like to watch too Julie?" My mother looked towards the kitchen. "You two would see more if you sat in the living room with us and had a glass of wine," said my mother stripping off her nightgown and Emma following suit.

With both women sitting on the couch naked, even though I've seen my mother naked dozens of times, it was deliciously decadent to see my naked mother sitting on the sofa with my naked mother-in-law while knowing that they were about to have sex. Moreover, being that they invited us to watch, maybe once they've made love, they'll invite us to join in too. In the way that I was staring at my naked mother and my mother-in-law, I couldn't wait to see Julie naked with them too, if only for comparison sake.

"My daughter likes to watch too. As much as she's an exhibitionist like her mother, she's a real voyeur too," said Emma with a laugh. "Aren't you an exhibitionist and voyeur Julie? Coming home unexpectedly, I can't recall how many men my daughter caught me sucking and fucking. She pretended that she didn't see. She pretended that she didn't know that we were there in the dark living room. She pretended that she disappeared in her bedroom but, being the exhibitionist and voyeur that she is, I knew she was there on the stairs watching her mother suck and fuck while touching herself. Just as you always know what your son wants, a mother always knows what her daughter likes."

Julie and I emerged from behind the kitchen door. I grabbed a couple of wine glasses and we took our seat in the living room to watch my mother-in-law having sex with my mother. A sexy sight to see, going from flashing my cock to my mother, to catching her naked, to finally watching her having sex with my girlfriend, now I'm watching her having sex with my mother-in-law. Making my sexual role here tenuous, she made me wonder if the three women preferred women to men. Why would any of the women need a man when they have two other sexy, beautiful women to satisfy their every sexual need and wanton desire?

To be continued...

12
  • COMMENTS
12 Comments
greg50greg50over 2 years ago

Correction, it's the son who gets kicked out Jason not Charlie

greg50greg50over 2 years ago

Charlie gets kicked out of the situation / house / marriage

greg50greg50over 2 years ago

And the son gets kicked to

100appreciative100appreciativeover 8 years ago
Oops! I should have said 6/7.

I miscounted the stories in this series and yearned for a fifth installment beyond what I thought was four installments. Actually, there were six installments. I still wish there has been one additional installment with the content I indicated when yearning for what I wished had been the additional installment I wished for.

100appreciative100appreciativeover 8 years ago
Hot Story. Good Writing.

+

An absolutely delicious story, with proper build-up.

-

Instead of being 4/4, this should have been 4/5 with #5 being (a) the full sex between Ema and Jason's mother (JaMo), (b) sex between Ema and Julie, (c) sex between Ema and Jason, and (d) sex among all four.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
Moms Against Public Drunk Nudity #01 Seven mothers ban Nude Day drunken nudity & sex with incest.in Novels and Novellas
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Mom & Son Sex on Valentine's Day Ch. 01 Hormonally horny Mom wants sex with son on Valentine's Day.in Novels and Novellas
Family Secrets, I Know All Ch. 01 Voyeuristic/exhibitionistic new neighbor moves in next door.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories