Mother's Rack Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My mom listened in on us. Does that freak you out?"

"Not at all. She could sit in the room and watch us if she wanted. I hope to get to watch you two sometime."

"Really? You should have been here about a half hour ago."

"You guys got it on already this morning? Didn't I do you good enough last night?"

"Oh you sure did. Mommy was sitting at the coffee shack in just my favorite purple panties and nothing else and I saw a wet spot between her legs. She asked if I'd give her a good lickin'. I bent her over and ate her pussy from behind and then I was so hard that I took her right there. Bent over the bed like that."

"Oh shit. I'm gonna have to work the rest of the day with soaked underwear. Thanks a lot."

"Um. Take them off?"

"You really are a nasty boy aren't you?"

"And you're my dirty girl. Um. I mean."

"Yes I'm a dirty girl and I'm your girl. Don't get all weird. It's just semantics. I'll see you soon Love."

"OK. Bye Kat." My heart was flopping around like a fish on dry land. Love feels like flying or coming down with the flu.

"Who was that?" Mom asked.

"You know who it was. You were right there listening."

"Oh yeah it was your dirty girl. Someday I'd like to meet her standing up. She could be six foot five for all I know."

"More like four foot nine, maybe a bit more. You saw those green eyes though. She's so sparkly. She just looks right into me. Kat is so different from you but I think she's just what I need. Just what we need. She just said 'see you soon Love'. "

"Sounds like her Daddy needs her too. Are you willing to see how that's going to work out?"

6

When I met Kat in town after her shift, we enjoyed some time at the beach and then adjourned to my place again. Mom was there and we all had some dinner together. Then there was then an uncomfortable pause as we tried to figure out sleeping arrangements.

"I'll just sleep where I did last night." Mom said. "It's kind of nice down there."

"I was thinking maybe we all could..." Kat said.

Mom touched Kat's cheek. "Not yet dear. You two need more time to get familiar with each other. We will have our time Kat. Don't rush."

Mom took what she needed for a night in the shack and Kat and I went into the bedroom that mom and I usually shared.

"God I want to watch you fuck that woman, maybe bent over like you did this morning. I'd love to watch that rack swinging and bobbing while you pumped into her."

"I usually reach around her and hold on to those puppies. Mom loves having her nips pinched."

Kat was removing her clothes quickly and my dick was hard as a rock. She started to climb onto the bed but I stopped her. I had her stand by the side of the bed with her back to me and bent her over. Her stance widened and I came up to her ass. My cock was way above my target.

"We're not going to fit this way Babe. Crawl up on the bed and get on your hands and knees."

Kat did as I suggested and with a little careful aiming, I slid into her waiting pussy.

"Aaaah," we groaned together.

"Grab my titties. They're not as big as your mommy's but I like having them squeezed while I get fucked."

"Oh shit Kat. You make me so. Uhn. Uhn." I pumped into her as she rocked back onto me.

"You fucked your mother from behind this morning and now you're doing me from behind in the bed you two... Oh. Aaaah. Carl I'm gonna cum. You're in me bareback. I'm gonna feel your sperm squirt into me huh?"

"Soon. Ah Kat. Oh I'm cumming inside you. Fuck. Oh." Ropes of cum shot into my little girlfriend's hot snatch.

"Oh it felt good to have you shoot into me, reminds me of when Daddy and I do it. He says I make him cum harder than anyone ever has."

"You're going to make me hard again talking like that."

"When Daddy comes in my ass it feels like"

"Get on your back. I want to be facing you when you cum this time. Your face is so pretty when you cum."

Kat rolled on her back and spread for me. I topped her and slid into her slick cunt.

"Who said I was going to cum again? I'm pretty sure that Daddy's the only one who can give me two orgasms in one night."

"Uhn. How does he manage that? Oh."

"He slips a finger into my backdoor while he pumps his cock into me."

I slid a hand under her and found her crack. There was juice flowing from her cunt and her butthole was slick. I tickled her pucker and then slid in to the first knuckle. We looked into each other's eyes and rocked slowly.

Minutes passed with us loving each other gently then Kat said. "Deeper. In my butt. Deeper."

I complied and she started singing her beautiful orgasm song for me as I watched her face glow as she came.

"You're so beautiful Kat. I love you." Oops. "I mean I love..."

"Don't worry sweet man. I'm falling in love with you too. You didn't cum though."

"That's OK. I just love seeing you get that much pleasure."

"Oh no. There's cum in there and I'm gonna get it. I'm a little hungry from all that exercise."

Kat slid down my body and took my dick into her mouth, licking off our juices. She sucked me down her throat. Then I felt her hand on my ass. Her finger pressed into my butthole and I felt cum boiling up my shaft.

"Oh Kat. You're making me cum. I'm going to cum in your mouth sweet girl. Aaaah."

"Mmmmmff. You had a lot left in the tank. Tastes good too." She said after she swallowed my load.

"You might just be the perfect woman. We get each other off so well and you want to watch me fuck my mom. Do you think your Daddy is open to a little voyeurism?"

"Oh I don't know. Daddy's pretty possessive of his little Kit Kat."

"Rightfully so, I feel pretty covetous of your ass too."

"Any other parts?"

"All of it. All of you. I hugged her tightly and kissed her tasting our sex on her tongue."

"You seem nice." She sucked my tongue back into her mouth. "Maybe we should drive up and see Daddy. His place has two bedrooms, he didn't want people thinking that he was sleeping with his daughter, even though he was. I'll pretend you're asleep after, you know. You can listen in since I'm sure he's going to want to fuck me if I come into his room."

"Should we leave now?"

"Carl, it's almost midnight. I have to work tomorrow, we'll have to plan ahead a bit don't you think? You just want to listen to Daddy and me fucking is that your point?'

"Well, yeah. Makes me hot to think about it."

"My shift is later tomorrow. Maybe your mommy will be needing a little lovin' in the morning. I bet I'll enjoy listening to you two as much as she liked listening to us."

"We'd better rest, we're very busy people." I kissed her again and we snuggled in to sleep away the rest of the night.

We woke up spooning and my prick was hard and wedged between her butt cheeks. I started moving up and down.

"I think your mom is waiting for you to do that to her."

"Uh. Oh OK you're right. You won't need much in the way of clothes but the path is rough. Rubber slippers are a must."

We both left the house in nothing but footwear. There was a bench behind the shack and Kat sat her bare ass on that while I went in to wake mom. I stopped for a quick piss onto a bush and then went in.

"Carl? What are you doing?"

"I'm coming to see my beautiful mother to see if she needs anything."

"I need to pee, honey. After that I'll know what else I need."

I hoped she wouldn't go too far away to empty her bladder. She squatted just outside and I watched my mom pee into the dust and fallen leaves. She bounced a couple of times in lieu of wiping her pussy. Watching that made me start to harden.

"Baby you're hard already. Do you need to fuck Mommy?"

"Yeah. Come here. Spread your legs for me. I want to give my mother a good fucking."

"OK honey, you can fuck me anytime. You know that."

She was under me in a moment and I was penetrating her. "Oh. Oh. Mommy you feel so good inside."

"I love having you in my cunt in the morning. You're always so hard and ready to fill me. Uh. Uh. Oh baby you love me so well. Oh fuck me Carl. Fuck Mommy. You have such a nice cock. Pinch my nips. Make me cum. Oh yeah like that. So close. Harder honey. Aaaaahhh. Oh. Oh. Cumming."

I felt her pussy Spasm around me and I let my cum flow together with hers.

"Aaah. Mommy."

"Oh I feel you cumming, shooting into me Carl."

The bed sighed as I rolled off her and my dick popped out of her.

"Wow. I'm glad I came down here this morning. You fuck me so good."

"Right back at ya honey. I feel so loved right now. Where's Kat?"

"Oh she had an early shift. We might go up to Ocean View soon to visit her dad."

"Will you get to listen to them too?"

"What? Oh mom where did you get so smart?"

"Kat?" Mom called. "Come in and cuddle with us."

Kat came in and took off her slippers. With her little tits swinging slightly, she crawled onto the bed between mom and me.

"That was so hot. I just came right out there on the bench listening to my boyfriend make his mother cum and then shooting sperm into her pussy."

"Oh Kat, knowing that you were listening made it so much better. Mom was so hot and vocal and when her pussy spasmed around my dick I had to shoot into her."

"You know how hot you're making me don't you. What did you say your mom needed yesterday? A good lickin'?"

"Oh Kat he does that so well. You might even end up getting fucked from behind."

"Yeah. I want that." Kat got up and bent over with her hands on the bed as I got behind her on my knees and started licking her snatch. She was looking at my mother's naked and well fucked body as I pleasured her with my tongue. The bed shook a bit with our motions and Brenda's tits swayed a bit. "Oh God. Are you hard again baby?"

"Yes." I grunted.

"I want to lay beside your mom and get fucked by you."

Mom moved over and said, "Come lay beside me honey, let my son fuck you."

I was stunned but not so much that I wasn't between Kat's legs in a flash. I entered her pussy and we started fucking hard and fast. Kat looked over at Brenda and smiled. "He likes a finger up his butt. Makes him cum hard."

Mom reached over and pried my cheeks apart. She found my rectum unlubricated and reached between her legs for some of our juices. She slathered the mixture between my cheeks and slid her middle finger into her son's asshole.

"Uhn. Uhn. Gonna cum. Ooooh. Aaah." I had no idea where all these orgasms were coming from but this one knocked me out. I rolled off of Kat and fell into a deep sleep. My sore dick shriveled above my depleted balls.

12