Mother's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again Leah nodded and the hand was removed.

"Please don't do this Gareth," she pleaded, "stop now and we'll forget all about it, please don't do this."

"I told you to be quiet," he replied, motioning to Charlie to stick his cock in her mouth. Charlie stepped up and did just that holding her head as he began fucking her. Paul started fucking her cunt timing his strokes to match Charlie.

Leah had so many thoughts racing through her head, this was rape and she should be fighting, so why did she feel that familiar tingle in the depths of her belly when that cock pushed up inside her? Why were her nipples so hard? Why did that cock in her mouth feel so good as it filled her with salty cum? She would have fought if her arms weren't being held but no, they weren't being held, those hands that had held her were now mauling her breasts, pulling and twisting her nipples. One of her hands was actually holding that cock in her mouth, the other was massaging Charlie's balls, how dd that happen?

"Look at her," Gareth said triumphantly, "she fucking loves it, fuck her harder Paul, move over Charlie, l want to fuck that mouth."

Charlie was gibbering like an idiot, totally overcome with the excitement. "Fucking ace man, oh fucking ace. I can't believe we're doing this, oh fuck l want her arse."

"You'll have to wait," Gareth told him, "when Paul's finished it's Brian's turn."

Paul let out a roar as he rammed his cock into her and came while Gareth slid his cock into her greedy mouth. As Paul pulled out, Gareth told Brian to show her his cock, he came and stood beside her as Gareth turned her head so that she could see that monster cock, standing proud and throbbing.

"Look at that bitch," he told her, "that's going up you next you lucky girl." He moved away so that she could watch as Brian got between her thighs. He took hold of his cock, placing it at the entrance of her cunt then held it there, looking down at her. She gave a nod of acceptance, followed by a deep sigh as he sank his full length into her.

The others watched in fascination as Brian slowly withdrew then slid back in. Leah had been prepared for him to take her roughly and was surprised at his gentleness. Each time he travelled up inside her she had a wonderful hot surge flowing through her body. She thought to herself that this man really knew how to use a big cock. She realised that in the space of a very short time she had gone from being a helpless victim to being a willing participant as she raised her hips to meet each downward stroke. The tingling she had felt before was slowly building into something much more powerful as the pace increased.

"Yes, fuck me!" She encouraged him, wrapping her legs around his muscular body, raking her nails down his chest as he towered above her. "That feels so good, fuck me." Leah felt hands on her tits, kneading the tender flesh, tormenting her nipples, all of them talking to her, calling her names, telling her to take that monster cock deep into her cunt. She felt fingers probing her anus, felt them invade her bum hole, making her buck wilder against Brian's quickening thrusts.

Brian had seldom found a girl willing to take all of him in her cunt, but here was a woman who not only took it but fucked him back, wanting him to fuck harder. He felt his orgasm building and increased the force of his thrusts, still she matched him, he felt her cunt gripping him on each outward stroke, trying to draw him back in, then relaxing as he thrust in again. Suddenly he could hold back no longer, one final thrust and he was pumping his seed deep into her belly.

Leah felt him cum, seconds before her orgasm wracked through her body, flooding his cock with her cunt juice. They heaved together, both spending themselves. She clung to him as they both subsided trying to hold him inside her, even as his hardness diminished he was still filling her.

"Roll her over Bri," Charlie was ready to go again, " stay up her, l want her arse."

Brian rolled to his side, holding her to him, then onto his back as she lay on him. Charlie knelt behind her looking at her rosebud anus covered in spunk that had leaked from her cunt.

"She should be well greased so no need to be too gentle Chas, give her arse a good fucking and l'll do her mouth then she'll have all three holes filled." Gareth grabbed her hair, turning her face toward him as he thrust his cock into her mouth.

Leah took his cock eagerly sucking it deep, gagging on it as she felt Charlie's cock enter her back passage, she was thankful his was the smallest cock of the group and that she had lubricated herself well as he obeyed Gareth and drove his cock deep into her.

As Charlie began fucking her, Brian could feel his movement with his cock, he felt himself hardening again. He watched her sucking eagerly on Gareth's cock, could see Paul kneading her tits. As Charlie's became more urgent, Brian began to move in her cunt, timing his movements so that both cocks were invading her together.

Leah was in ecstasy, the sensations coming from her bum hole intensified when she felt Brian swelling inside her. She desperately wanted Gareth's cum, wanted to feel the power of him erupting in her mouth but tried to slow him, trying to get all three to cum together.

Ripples of pleasure flowed through her body, she was being totally used and she loved it. She had so often fantasised about being taken by a group of young studs and now the reality was even better than she imagined.

Paul tapped Charlie on the shoulder, " Come on you fucker, move out of the way, l want her arse too."

Grudgingly Charlie pulled out, then Gareth told him to come and stick his cock in Leah's mouth. "She can clean your cock off mate." He said moving away telling him to stand at the side of the bed and for Leah to get on all fours for an arse spit roast. Leah was in a complete daze, no longer in charge of her own actions, simply responding to instructions from each of them. "Suck it bitch... come on fuck me... open your arse... swallow my cum... take my cock you slut." Everything said to cement her position as a slut, available for any of their perverted desires.

There was no let up for her, once Paul had finished in her arse, Brian was ready for another turn, he tried to use her gaping arse hole but stopped when he realised she was having trouble taking him. He pulled out, switching to her cunt and reaching for her swinging tits as he fucked her. Charlie by this time was sat on the floor, still jabbering on about it being "fucking ace man."

Leah had never been fucked like this in her life, it felt like a tree trunk ploughing into her body, she had lost count of her orgasms, could feel the fluid from her cunt running down her thighs, could hear the slap as his belly crashed into her bottom, she was utterly exhausted but still wanted more.

Brian had never been able to fuck a woman like this, had never been able to drive his whole length into that burning hot cunt, felt the power of totally domination. He could feel her reacting to him and that spurred him on, his grip hard on her tits, bruising the flesh as he pulled her back onto his cock. He thought he had given her all his spunk the first time but now he felt the pressure building again. Always before he had had to be gentle but not this time, this woman wanted to be dominated, wanted to be hurt. He released her tits and gave her a sharp slap on her buttocks.

"Go on Brian, make her have it, whip that arse," Gareth urged him on, himself seizing hold of her nipples, pinching them hard and twisting them. "Hit her again, harder."

The first slap had put her over the edge, the orgasm blasting through her, the pain from her nipples, the second slap, then the next, that beautiful cock pummelling her insides, she came again, crying for mercy, crying for more.

Brian was completely lost in lust, he saw the red bruises on her buttocks and landed another blow, felt her cum. Finally he could hold back no longer, driving his final thrust with all his power, deep into her cunt as he released his seed, grinding into her as he kept pumping. Leah begging for his spunk.

They both collapsed, gasping for air, he rolled away from her, onto his back but she followed taking hold of his limp cock, kissing it, licking the mixture of spunk and cunt juice, kissing his balls.

The others had been amazed to see Brian transformed into that sexual animal, both Paul and Charlie were hard again, stroking their cocks as they watched. Leah looked at them, saw the hunger in their eyes. "Please, no more, please, l can't, please, no more."

Gareth looked down at her. " You have no right to refuse," he smirked, "you are our slut, we'll decide when you've had enough. Look at the state of you, make-up smeared, covered in spunk, you look a mess, you should be grateful that we want to fuck you, now apologise and offer yourself."

Leah looked at him, pleading with her eyes, looking for the slightest hint of mercy. Why was he treating her like this? But equally as bad was the realisation that her body had never felt so alive, even now the thought of taking more was sending flutters of anticipation through her. She looked up at Charlie and Paul, both holding their cocks above her face. "I'm sorry, fuck me, please be gentle but fuck me."

"Fucking hell Gar," Charlie looked down at this amazing women who had filled so many of his wanking fantasies, " she's fucking unbelievable, l want to wank over her face."

"Do what you like," Gareth replied, "Brian and me are going downstairs for a beer, when you've finished leave her to get cleaned up and come down. Then we'll see if anyone wants her again, it's a shame the twins didn't come but there's always next time."

As Gareth and Brian left, Charlie and Paul both decided they wanted to wank over her face so they told her to lie on her back with her head at the edge of the bed while they stood either side of her stroking their cocks. Neither of them could last long, telling her to open her mouth as they deposited the last of their spunk onto her face.

Five minutes later all four were sat in the lounge, each with a beer. There was a strange atmosphere as each one came to terms with what had gone on. There was also mutual embarrassment at the fact that they were all still naked. Paul was the first to move, recovering his clothes and getting dressed, the others quickly followed. Rather sheepishly they thanked Gareth for a great evening, all saying they should be going.

"What about your mother?" Charlie was the first to ask, "will she be alright? I mean, there won't be any trouble will there?"

"Don't be daft Chas," Gareth replied, " you all saw what she was like, l know she made a bit of a fuss at the start but she fucking loved it, especially Brian here with his donkey dick, that's the best fucking she's ever had and l guarantee she going to want it again. Are you all up for a repeat next weekend, you never know, perhaps the twins can persuade Sally to join in, how do you feel about us all fucking your sister Chas?"

"Don't care," he replied, " as long as l get a piece of her arse, l'd rather fuck your mother though, she's fucking am..."

"Amazing," they all shouted in unison, laughing and congratulating each other.

After they'd all left, Gareth went back upstairs, Leah had showered and was sitting in front of the mirror doing her hair, Gareth looked at her naked body, red blotches on her tits where they had been cruelly manhandles, scratches on her body, a redness to the part of her buttocks he could see. A tinge of regret coursed through him... had he gone too far?"

She looked up at him, a silent look that said so much.

"I think we need to talk," she said. " We need to sort out exactly what we are doing to each other, and l don't mean the sex l mean emotionally."

"Are you going to make a complaint about what happened?"

"No, of course not. Okay, it was a shock and initially l was scared and l fought against it, but l can admit to myself that after that initial shock, l became a willing participant. I'm sure l'm not the only woman who has fanaticised about situations like that and my body took over."

"You seemed to be enjoying it," he chuckled.

"Like l said Gareth it's not about the sex. You and l had sex, you enjoyed it, l enjoyed it. I take it you would like that to continue."

Gareth nodded.

"Right, and l want it too. I'm also happy to play at being your slut, l find that exciting and if you want me to entertain your friends, l will do that. What l can't live with Gareth is the hatred that is coming from you. I know l haven't been a very good mother over the years, things have not been easy since Tony walked out."

"It wasn't any better when he was here," Gareth added.

"I know, and l'm sorry, the only good thing that tosspot did was give me you and l messed that up. I didn't want you to go to London because l was jealous of you, l was stuck here in a dead end town with no prospects. I could see right through that tart Samantha but l shouldn't have kept rubbing your nose in it when it all went wrong. I know it's been hard for you accepting the injury and trying to make a life, and the debts she left you with, but we can work through this together."

"I'm sorry if we went too far."

"That's not the problem Gareth, okay, so l was gang banged by you and your mates. As l said, it was a shock but not completely unpleasant and l was, in the end, a willing participant. Yes it was thrilling, four young men lusting after me, of course it was thrilling. The only thing l can't take Gareth is the hatred, it will tear me apart and it will tear you apart. Somehow you have to get past it, put it behind you, you have a life ahead of you, stop dwelling in the past."

Her words cut through him, deep down he realised that she was not the cause of his troubles, he realised that even if the injury had not curtailed his playing career then Samantha's betrayal would have come in a different form.

"I know... l know l can't go on like this, l don't want to. I admit that initially l saw having sex with you as a way to humiliate you and control you. I felt those feelings crack when we were having sex the first time, l tried to reinforce it by setting you up for tonight, but l was wrong to do it and l am sorry."

"Well let's try and put that behind us," she said standing and walking up to him. "Take me to bed and make love to me, warm, gentle. We'll still play our games, l'll be your slut when you want, entertain your friends when you want, but every now and again make love to me."

"But this is wrong," his arms encircled her drawing her to him, feeling her naked flesh next to his. He was on fire again, his erection growing, pressed against her.

"I don't give a fuck if it's wrong or not, yesterday and today you have given me the best sex of my life and l want more. I know Charlie is a pain but he's sweet, Paul is very handsome and as for Brian, l certainly want that monster of his up me again, but now l just want you to hold me and make love to me."

"Well get on my bed then, this one is covered in spunk stains," turning her and gently pushing her toward the door, giving her a playful smack on her bum.

"Yes sir," she said, giggling and wiggling her bum at him as she led him through into his bedroom to start a whole new chapter in their relationship.