Mother's Sympathy

Story Info
Mother helps son get over a breakup.
1.7k words
4.23
433.7k
104
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Well it had finally happened. I broke up with the girl I was seeing, Susie. I just could not convince her to have sex with me after nearly six months of going out together. Susie just wanted to hold hands and kiss. She said she wanted to save herself for marriage. I was nineteen now and I didn't want to wait a minute longer.

I stormed into my mother's house and threw myself down in a chair. My mother heard me come in and saw I was upset.

"What happened, Danny?" My mother inquired.

"I broke up with Susie," I told my Mom.

My Mom asked why we parted company. I told her straight out.

"Susie didn't want to have sex with me."

"Susie was always an immature girl, I thought," my Mom said to me.

I was shocked my Mom would be so sympathetic to my cause. Something else was on my mind, so I asked my mother a question.

"Why did Dad and you divorce?" I asked her.

My Mom looked directly at me and said, "Your father was fooling around with other women and I caught him at it."

I was too young at the time and I just thought my parents had grown tired of each other. I got up and walked over to where my mother was seated at the dining room table. I placed my hands on her shoulders and I leaned down and kissed her on the cheek. My Mom turned to me and I planted a kiss on her lips.

My Mom pulled away and said, "You shouldn't do that Danny."

My Mom got up and walked back to her bedroom leaving me there shocked and angry from my breakup. I eventually went back to my bedroom. I stripped out of my clothes and laid down on my bed. Whenever I was frustrated I usually stroked my cock. It was something I just did. It helped to relieve the tension I was having lately. Then I heard a knock on the door.

"Are you decent?" My Mom yelled outside the door. I told her I wasn't decent. Then the door opened up and my mom walked in.

"Oh, I thought you were just kidding me," my Mom looked down at me.

There I was stroking my cock and my Mom was standing a few feet away from the bed. I could see her eyes weren't directed at my face, but she was looking straight at my erect cock. I pulled my hand away and motioned for her to come closer. To my amazement my mother walked up to the bed.

There was a few moments of silence and then my Mom sat down on the bed.

"I just wanted you know I know how you feel about breaking up," she told me.

I reached out and took her hand and brought it over to my hard pole and place it on top of my dick. To my shock, my Mom took my stiff member in her hand and began to slowly stroke up and down my erection. I couldn't believe what was happening. Then I broke the silence.

"Will you suck on it, Mom?"

My mother gave me a strange look and then she lowered her face to my cock. Out came her tongue and she began to lick up and down the underside of my dick. I thought that this must be what heaven was like. Soon after this my Mom wrapped her lips around my shaft and started to go up and down my rigid pole. I had my head thrown back and thinking I might just pop my nut if she didn't stop soon.

I pulled away and stood up, pulling my Mom to her feet. I started to pull her top up over her head. My Mom raised her arms and off came the top. My mother unsnapped her bra and let it fall to the floor. God, her tits were magnificent! She had big breasts with large, dark brown nipples. I fumbled with the belt of her pants and then pushed them and her panties down to the floor.

There was my mother standing there totally naked before me. Her bush was neatly trimmed down and it looked like she was wet around her pussy. My cock was harder than it had ever been before. I pulled her over to the bed and pushed her down onto her back. I kneeled down onto my bed and slid on top of my Mom. My Mom parted her thighs and I got directly over her tits.

I lowered my mouth over a nipple and took it into my mouth. I just went wild. I sucked and chewed on each of her nipples. They were getting harder by the moment. My cock was also rubbing against her mound. Mom was getting very wet. My shaft was slick with her juices. Mom tried to push my cock away from that area, but I fought to keep my cock positioned where it was.

"No, Danny, not that," my Mom pleaded with me.

I pushed her hands away and slid the tip of my dick at her opening. My mushroom was nestled right between her pussy lips and then I pushed my hips forward. My Mom let out a gasp as I entered her warm pussy.

"Oh my God, Danny!" My Mom was squealing as I plunged into her tunnel. I kept pushing my pecker in until I was inside her completely. I just left my cock there for a minute. My Mom was panting so I figured she wanted me as much as I wanted her. I started stroking her wet pussy. I went slow at first so I wouldn't blow my load immediately. My ball sacs came to rest on her ass cheeks.

Mom had her head thrown back now. I began to speed up. I would pull my cock out, just resting my mushroom head at her pussy lips and then I would thrust hard into her tightness. Over and over I was fucking my Mom. Mom soon threw her legs around my waist. My ass was like a jackhammer. I was pumping my shaft into her as deep as I could.

"Pull out before you cum, Danny," my Mom told me.

It sounded like a good idea, but I was too far gone for that now. I was fucking my mother with the fastest, deepest strokes I could produce. I finally lost all control of myself and I began blasting hot loads of cream into my Mom's tummy.

No Danny, not that!" My Mom cried out to me.

I just couldn't help myself at this late stage. I was emptying my full sacs of their seed. When my Mom felt my cum filling her up she lost it as well. Her pussy muscles tightened around my cock and she began to milk me of everything inside me. We both were in total fuck lust now. I kept stroking my Mom until I felt that the pump was dry and I fell onto of my Mom's chest.

"You shouldn't have done that Danny, I might get pregnant," my Mom was half crying now.

I lowered my mouth to hers and we kissed. My tongue found hers and we had a deep French kiss together. To my surprise I stayed hard inside my Mom's drenched pussy. My Mom eventually told me to pull out of her. I did that and she had me get onto my back. Mom then climbed on top of me. Her pussy was directly over my still hard dick. She then lowered herself.

My cock went easily into her cum filled pussy. Mom placed her hands on my chest and began riding up and down my thick pole. I had to touch those large melons of hers. I reached out and cupped her huge tits in the palms of my hands. I massaged her breasts and Mom slid up and down my erection. I was besides myself now. Mom was just so needy there on bed. I lifted my ass up and met her thrusts onto my cock.

I lost track of time that afternoon. I just fucked my Mom for what seemed like hours. I know it probably wasn't the case, but I wanted it last forever. All good things must come to and end. Mom 's pussy just went into these wild orgasms. Her body was shaking and when she came I did the same. There was no talk of pulling out this time. I still had cum to give her pussy and I did give her every drop of my seed.

Mom finally collapsed onto my chest. We must have rested there for many minutes before my Mom pulled off and went into the bathroom. I could hear the water running as she was cleaning herself up. I just couldn't pull myself up. I was totally fucked out and I must have fell asleep.

Later as evening came, I went to my Mom's bedroom door. I opened it to find my Mom pinching nipples. I walked into her room and sat done near her. Mom told me she hadn't had sex like that in a long time. She told me that my Dad wasn't much of a lover in bed. I had done things to her body she couldn't have imagined. I was told we shouldn't breathe a word of this to anyone. I wasn't so stupid as to ruin a good thing I had with my mother.

Later that night I was in my Mom's bed and inside her pussy. That was the beginning of our sex life together. My Mom showed me different positions and told me what turned her on the most. Most of all I never used a rubber and it came back to bite me one day. Mom came home from work and told me she had missed her period. She had bought one of those kits and it came back positive. She was pregnant with my baby.

Mom started to cry, but I told her I wanted to have a baby with her. She cheered up some, but told me we would need to come up with a cover story as to how she got pregnant. One thing is for sure now. Mom is extra needy these days. She just can't seem to get enough of my cock. We are fucking like crazy at night and during the weekends. I will write more when the baby arrives and what happens after that.