Mother's Teachings Ch. 02

Story Info
Daughter finds out her surprise.
3.6k words
4.37
79k
22
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 07/15/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled into Mom’s driveway at about the same time I did the night before. My heart pounded with fear and anticipation. I wondered what it was that she was going to have for me. The surprise she had talked about had left me worried all night and day. I looked up at the house, it was completely dark. I thought maybe she had forgotten that she told me to come over and that she wasn’t home. I got out of the car anyway and went up to the door. I knocked, no answer. I knocked again, with no evail. I sighed deeply out of joy for her not being home and out of depression from the same thing. I tried once more ringing the door bell. I heard movement inside the house, and then my Mother stood in the doorway. This time she was completely naked. Her skin was flushed, like she had just had an orgasm, or maybe had been interrupted right in the middle of one. She didn’t look frustrated, but smiled at me and motioned me in excitedly.

Without a word she led me upstairs and removed my clothing. Next she took in me in the bathroom.

“What are we doing in here?”

“I want you to be as beautiful as you can be. So, I’m going to give you a shower and do your hair and make-up.”

“I think I can take my own shower.”

“You might be able to, but I’m going to do it.” That stern voice that I had heard last night was back.

I just nodded not wanting to fight with her. I watched as she turned on the water and got it to the correct temperature. She motioned for me to get in, and I did letting the warm water flow over my body. She never got in, just stood right by the tub as she tipped my head back to get my hair wet. She lathered shampoo in it and washed it out carefully. I watched as she got the soap and rubbed it in her hands not bothering to use a washrag. She ran her hands down my body leaving a light trail of soap on my shoulders, arms, and back. She moved her hands to my breasts and spent a long time there. Soaping them up well as her fingers rolled my nipples in them. I let out a soft moan; it felt so good to have Mom’s hands on my tits. She moved them quicker than I wanted her too, and her hands trailed down my belly to the mound of curly hair that covered my womanhood. She looked annoyed.

“We’ll have to do something about that.”

I looked at her, my eyes growing wide as she went to the cabinet above the toilette and got down a razor. I had shaved my pubic hair before, but it wasn’t something I did on a regular basis. I felt a little scared having someone else do it. She came back to me and smiled.

“Don’t worry Pet I’ll go slowly.”

She got into the shower with me and I felt the razor go across the first strip of my hair. I held my breath. Mom could feel my anxiety and brought her free hand to my clit, rubbing it gently as she shaved me bare. I moaned my eyes rolling in the back of my head as her fingers played on me. It ended soon when she spread my lips in order to get all of my pubes.

As she shaved one side, she brought one of her thumb to my hardened flower. My knees went weak and I steadied myself on the wall. She moved the razor to the other side, and stopped her thumb play on my pussy. Once I was completely free of all hair she got back out of the shower.

Grabbing the soap she lathered it in her hands, and then brought her hand between my now bare swollen lips. I moaned again as her hand slid easily back and forth on my clit, the soap creating a nice lube. She kept it up for awhile, slowly rubbing my pussy with her hand, but pulled away before I could cum. I whimpered and looked at her pleadingly.

“No, no, no Baby. I don’t want you cumming till you have your surprise.” She smiled wickedly at me and then turned me around.

She lathered her hand again, and slipped it between my asscrack. She played on my little puckered hole and sensations of desire coursed through my body. I felt one of her fingers slide into my tight back door. She probed and prodded my ass for a while, again bringing me just to the brink of an orgasm before stopping. She told me to wash all the soap off, towel off, and sit down at the vanity. She stayed making sure that I didn’t linger to long on the throbbing parts of my body.

I sat in the chair looking at myself in the mirror. Mom stood behind me brushing out my hair while staring at me in the mirror. Once all of my hair was tamed she brought some of it around my shoulders, bringing her hands down to my aching nipples. I watched her hands in the mirror as she played with my breasts. My whole body shook from desire, I needed to cum so bad, but I knew there was no use in asking for it, she wouldn’t give it to me.

She came in front of me, turned around, and bent over. Her ass was right in my face, and the soft flesh tempted me. She was pretending to find the right make-up to put on me. I brought my hands up and gently rubbed her ass. She wiggled it at me. I brought my lips to it, kissing one cheek then the other. I slipped my tongue between her cheeks and found the tight little hole. I heard her moan as I pushed my tongue into it. I began fucking her ass with my tongue, holding her hips with my hands as I stuck my tongue deep inside of her. She moved my hands from her and turned around spreading her legs. My tongue instantly went to her pussy. Her juices were already flowing down her legs, and I lapped as much as I could up. I tickled her clit with my tongue, and then moved it back to her hole.

“Fuck my pussy with that tongue girl!” She said heatedly.

I pushed my tongue inside of her, moving it in small circles for a minute then moving it in and out of her. She grabbed the back of my head pushing me into her more. I felt the fluid of hot juices hit my tongue before she announced that she was cumming, and she grinded her pussy on my tongue my nose pushing into her clit as she screamed and moaned her passion. When she began to calm down she pushed me away. She smiled, her eyes half closed in the aftermath of her orgasm. Her voice was low and still filled with desire.

“You know what? I’m not going to put any make-up on you. I think your surprise would just love to see your face wet with my cum.”

“What is my surprise Mom?” My voice was shaky from my need to cum.

“Get on the bed, and I’ll go get him.”

“Him?”

“Yes, him.” My Mother gave me another one of her deviant smiles.

“He’s been here for awhile. I have him all nice and ready to take you.”

“Who’s him Mother?”

“Why do you question me girl? Shut up, get on the bed, and wait!”

I said no more, but I had a sinking feeling in my stomach. I watched Mom walk out and soon she was back, my boyfriend in tow. I shook my head, if there was anything in this world that I didn’t want it was my boyfriend to know that I had been taught how to fuck by my own Mother. He didn’t seem to mind though, I looked at him, standing before me naked, his manhood waving proudly. He said nothing to me as he reached out and wiped some of Mom’s cum from my face. Mom just stood there looking proud. But the look soon faded when Chuck and I did nothing but stare at each other. After awhile Chuck’s eyes broke from mine and he looked at my Mother for direction. She smiled at him.

“Hold on my boy and we will take her together. You know Honey, you really should have fucked this guy the minute you met him. He’s a good boy, knows how to fuck real well.”

I stared at her and then turned my eyes to him. I couldn’t believe that he had fucked my Mother. I started to get up. I wanted to leave, but Mom was quick. She pushed me back on the bed.

“Where the hell do you think you’re going? Have I said to get up? Have I told you to move?”

“No.”

“Then sit there you little bitch!”

She went back to the same drawer she had last night, took out the same toy she had used on me. She came over to Chuck and had him help her put it on. I snorted, I knew full well that she didn’t need help with it. But it gave her the chance to have me watch my boyfriend feel my Mother up.

She turned around and kissed him. I let out a low growl of anger. She pulled away from him and laughed, bringing her hand out to pat me on the head. She turned back to Chuck.

“Where do you want to take her first Love?”

“I want her pussy.”

“Not her mouth?”

“No, I’ve had that before, and though she’s a pretty good little cocksucker I want something new.”

I just stared at them. They were talking about me like I was a piece of meat. My Mother touched Chuck’s cheek lightly.

“Alright then my Sweet.”

She looked at me.

“Turn around!”

I did so getting on my hands and knees. I knew there was no point in fighting them. I felt Chuck come up behind me. His hands gently played on my ass for a minute, and the desire to cum came back into my body with full force. My Mother came up by my head.

“Suck my cock, my little slut.”

I took her toy into my mouth and began to suck it as though it was real. She pumped her hips into me, shoving the toy back into my throat. I felt Chuck’s cock rub against my clit, and my arms about gave out on me. I moaned and spread my legs just a little further. He brought his cock from the top of my pussy slowly down to my hole and pushed his tool in gently. I felt every inch of his throbbing cock enter my being. I moaned louder, taking Mom’s toy further down my throat as Chuck began to push in and out of my cunt. My hips moved with his rhythm, I could hear his moans of pleasure as my muscles milked his cock. His hands went back to my ass, massaging it as his thrust got harder. My mother moved my hair out of my face and I looked up at her, the toy still firmly planted in my mouth.

“I knew you’d like my surprise. You love having his cock buried in you while Momma fucks your mouth don’t you?”

I nodded and moaned. My pussy was beginning to spasm from my building orgasm. Mother sensed my oncoming orgasm.

“Are you going to cum Honey?”

I nodded again.

“Pull out Chuck!”

Chuck pulled out though from his sigh I knew he didn’t want to. Mom popped her toy out of my mouth and lifted my face.

“You have not yet done enough to please me and your boyfriend to be allowed to cum!”

Tears of frustration filled my eyes. I sat up waiting my next command.

“Suck your boyfriend’s cock!”

I turned around and shoved Chuck’s dick in my mouth, taking out the frustration of not being allowed to cum on him. Sucking him hard and deep, he pumped into my mouth, his balls bouncing off my chin, as he ruthlessly fucked my mouth. I felt my Mother leave the bed and come back. She opened something and soon I felt some type of oil being poured on my ass. Her finger found my tight hole and she shoved it deep in my ass. I screamed with passion. She stopped moving her finger. She waited till I was calmed down and then pushed another finger in my ass. She fucked my ass for awhile, and then shoved another finger in. My screams this time were from pain. She was hard on me, not giving my skin enough time to stretch over her fingers before she started fucking me hard. I put all I had into sucking Chuck, taking him further down my throat then I had ever done before. Trying to ignore the pain my Mother was putting me through. She stopped after awhile, telling me to quite sucking my boyfriend’s cock.

I turned around and looked at her.

“Come lie down, and spread those legs wide!”

After I was in position she came between my legs and then looked at Chuck.

“Come up beside me Chuck.” She patted the spot and he moved to it.

I felt Mom’s finger run across my clit, and my body jumped.

“Ooooo….Baby really wants to cum doesn’t she?”

I looked at her and nodded. She took Chuck’s hand and placed it at my now stretched out ass. I felt one of his fingers slide easily into it, and I moaned. Another one of his fingers slipped in and he gently probed my ass. My body quivered and I whimpered. I felt Mom’s fingers at the opening of my cunt. She played around it for awhile, causing me to become dizzy with desire. Then quickly she shoved two fingers inside of me. I screamed with passion. She pushed another finger into me and indicated for Chuck to do the same. I was completely filled but that wasn’t enough for Mom. She worked her whole hand into my pussy. I moaned and groaned from pain and pleasure. She told Chuck to do the same thing. He was hesitant at first.

“I don’t want to hurt her.”

“She ain’t going to get hurt. I want you to fist her ass! Do so now or all of this stops! You don’t you want it to stop do you?”

He shook his head.

“Then do as I say.”

I looked at Chuck hoping that he would just defy her. We could go home and fuck and put this behind us. But he wanted this too bad to say no. I felt him begin to work the rest of his fingers into my ass. Tears rolled down my cheeks from the pain. Soon his whole fist was in me. Mom and him began to fuck me in unison. Both of their fists beating into me. I felt the pain begin to slip away and an undying passion flared in me. My hips pumped with their movements, shoving their fists deep in my pussy and ass. I screamed, my head thrashing on the pillow as my body was being violated by my Mom and boyfriend. I was going to cum, and now there was nothing Mom could do to stop it. She watched my face, pumping her fist harder into me.

“That’s it my little slut cum for me. You like having your pussy and ass filled with our hands don’t you? Such a little whore you are. Cum my Baby, cum all over our hands.”

My back arched, my ass coming off the bed as the orgasm hit me full on. I couldn’t breath, I couldn’t move. The passion that filled my body was too great. I felt my pussy and sphincter muscles clamp down on Mom and Chuck’s hand as I came. My juices shot forth around Mom’s hand.

“Mmmm….you’re cumming so good Baby! That’s it, give into it, become the slut that you really are!”

My body finally relaxed, though it still convulsed for a couple of minutes. Mom and Chuck pulled their hands from me, and Mom brought hers to my mouth.

“Clean me up!”

I brought out my tongue, licking my cream from my Mother’s hand. When there was no trace of my cum on her she grabbed Chuck’s hand and brought it to my mouth.

“Clean him up!”

I looked at her for a minute. It was one thing to clean pussy juice from her hand, but to lick a hand that had being shoved up my ass? I didn’t want to do it.

“Lick him clean Bitch!” My Mother slapped my face towards his hand and opened my mouth.

To avoid any further pain, I stuck my tongue out and licked Chuck’s hand. Cleaning my juices from him also. I looked up at him to see a smile across his face. He was enjoying this very much.

After they were both clean Mom looked down at me.

“Well, her pussy and ass are no good to you anymore. You’ll just have to fuck her mouth till you cum.”

“I want to fuck her tits.” Chuck piped up.

Mom nodded, “That sounds good too. Go ahead Honey.”

Chuck straddled my chest. He placed his cock between my breasts and pushed them together. He began to push in and out, but soon he stopped and looked at me.

“Spit on my cock, make it good and wet!”

I lifted my head up and spit. He rubbed my salvia over his cock and began to fuck my tits again. I couldn’t see what Mom was doing, but I heard her taking off the strap-on. Then I felt her pussy on mine. She grinded her clit to mine, I moaned loudly. When I opened my mouth Chuck shoved the head of his cock in it, kept it there for a second, then pulled out to continue fucking my tits. I heard him moan, and he moved up. I opened my mouth and he shoved his cock deep in my throat. Mom kept moving her pussy on mine, faster now as an orgasm built up in her. I was going to have another one myself.

Chuck looked down at me.

“I’m going to cum, Baby.”

Mom spoke up.

“Cum all over her face. I want to see that pretty face covered in your cum.”

He moaned and pumped his hips harder. I felt his cock swell, and heard his groans. He pulled out quickly and began to release his cum all over my face. I moaned loudly as I felt the hot liquid hit my lips, cheeks, and forehead. When he was done he moved so that Mom could see my face. She moved her cunt quicker on mine.

“Mmmm…Baby you look so good with that load of jizz all over your face!”

Her words were lost as she began to cum. I grabbed her hips and moved mine with hers as I came too. Our juices mingling and dripping down to the bed sheets.

She got off when she had calmed down and stared at the cum dripping off my face.

“You may go clean yourself now.”

I got up and went into the bathroom. Once everything was cleaned I walked back out to see Chuck mounted on my Mother while she balanced herself on her hands and knees. He pumped his cock deep inside her pussy. She moaned and squealed. She saw me standing there.

“Come here girl and lick my pussy!”

I was so tired and so sore from the abuse I had taken from them but I did what I was told. I got underneath her and worked my tongue on her clit. She moaned and moved her hips more. My tongue began to get sore from all the licking I was made to do and finally I heard the words of Chuck announcing that he was going to cum once more. He filled my Mother with his seed as my tongue still worked on her. When he was spent he moved and Mom set her pussy down on my mouth.

“Clean his cum from me.”

I moved my tongue to her hole and began to lick Chuck’s cum from her. I moaned at the mingled tastes but I was way too tired to ask to cum again. I cleaned her out and she moved. She smiled at me and ran her hand along my cheek.

“Such a good girl you have been these pasts two days.”

I looked at her.

“Do you ever want this to end Baby?”

I thought about it for a minute and then shook my head no. I really didn’t. I loved the way she made me feel and the way Chuck had made me feel. It turned me on so much to be commanded, to be told my every move, even when to cum.

“It doesn’t have to. There are still two more rooms in this house. You could live here and please me and Chuck or anybody else that I choose all the time. You could be my personal slut Baby. I could take care of you again while you took care of me. Would you like that?”

I nodded.

“Good. Then it is settled.” She kissed my cheek and told me and Chuck to leave the room. She needed her sleep now.

I went to my old room, lay down in my old bed, and felt Chuck lay beside me. I had found my calling, to be the fuck toy of my Mother and boyfriend. To please them in all manner of ways just thinking about it made my pussy throb again.