Mothers Turning Point

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephie was stood leaning against the counter top, now she was thinking about Robert. She was aching to be loved, to be wanted, and needed. But she wasn't thinking of him as a lover, he was her son, they had kissed yes, and it was still burning her lips, but it was just that, a kiss, and a serious mistake. It would not recur.

Robert had changed after showering, as it was a warm summer day, he donned a pair of Nike shorts. His young physique was that of a well groomed, and well built guy, he knew he was handsome, his mom had told him many times. He had his share of girls, and he had had his boss's wife too, that was a flag to be proud of. He wandered down to check what was happening. He was also in a very determined move.

"If he hadn't have come home when he did, I would have had mom, I know it, damn him!" Stephie had righted her ship once more, but the feel of her son's hard body, and harder cock, pressing home was fixed in her mind, whether she liked it or not. She had forgotten how alluring and sexy she was dressed, it had been for a specific reason, and now it was haranguing her son big time.

He was going to go for goal, whether he achieved it was of no consequence, he had to try. He loved her, he wanted her, he needed her. He was sure she had responded in the way he thought she had.

"Hey mom, you okay?"

"Yes darling I'm fine, er darling we er, we er, should, er talk, yes?" Robert looked at her, stood with her ass perched against the counter, her long legs amplified by her tight's come trousers, her heels emphasising her height and her stature. Her waistcoat top, two buttons undone, her magnificent cleavage pressed together. Her hair was like it always was, beautiful, just like she always was, and, his cock jumped when he espoused the sexiness the she exuded.

Robert said no more, he walked to her, Stephie put her hands up in a greeting come defensive gesture. He took her wrists, pressed then down, then put them behind her. Before Stephie had reacted, her hands were snug up between her shoulder blades. Now he was tight up against her once more. His cock came to attention.

"Mom I love you so much, I need you," he said. Then he kissed her neck, and he kept on kissing it, both sides came in for huge masses of pecks, nibbles, sucks, toothy grazing, hot lipped kissing. He worked his way around her throat, Stephie immediately went defensive, but there was no way she could stop him from ravaging her most, or one of her most, erogenous zones. Her nipples and clit were the other two hotly contested areas.

He was leaning against her, his cock well positioned, his mouth was causing havoc she couldn't combat. She tried to push him off, she garbled his name, pleaded inertly for him to stop. Her head fell forward, her forehead rested on his shoulder while he attacked her with hot kisses, kisses she was beginning to fail to contend with.

Robert pumped his cock into his mothers pussy, she cowed as she felt him draw it across her watering pussy lips. Robert was now kissing her face, her nose, her eyes, then he kissed her lips. Stephie turned away, Robert went after them and got her again. This time Stephie shook her head to free herself from his kiss, she did not succeed.

Robert exerted his growing supremacy, he forced her head back and then he took control. Stephie, against her own very strong advice began to unknowingly kiss her son back. Seeing her son in the arms of Sasha, her morning near debauchery with Sasha, the DVDs of her husband with his girly boys, had left her feeling very vulnerable, and somewhat undesirable. Stephie needed reassurance that what she was, was what other people wanted. Her luck, or lack of it, had put her son where most men would love to be. He was in the act of seducing the most delicious, and beautiful of women. The fact that she was his mother added to his excitement, and also unwittingly to Stephie's.

Stephie felt the white heat of the moment melting away what resistance there was, or had been. Even though her arms were held behind her back had no bearing on the fact that now she was trying to hug him, she pressed her luscious body back to him as much as she could. She was kissing him now, fully, and it was a willing response, Robert, her son, had now won the day.

His hands slid from her wrists to her waist, then up her to hold her to him in a lovers embrace. Stephie's arms found their own way to his neck and around it. Her lips locked tight, she adjusted them slightly, and the kiss was well and truly made. It felt so strange to be kissing her son like this, but her mind was being made to think, and made to believe, that this was a man she trusted, and that she loved consummately anyway.

Robert's dominant attitude had taken her aback too, this had happened with Sasha, it was probably one of the reasons she had given in the way she had, although to be honest, Stephie hadn't had a lot of choice either. Stephie liked this new side to her son she had never seen. Stephie wasn't a submissive, but she did have a thing for strong men. Which was why she had only ever given in, or offered herself to, a powerful man, mainly to enhance her husband's, and therefore, her own future, and by and large it had worked admirably.

Stephie very future was being shaped by her own son, she had made the start to it by finding out about her husband's weird tendencies, or penchant, for domineering, beautiful, and they were, the ones she had seen were, black transvestites. She herself ad never been involved in such things, but seeing those black lady boys had excited her, but that was all.

Now she was going down the path if incest, even if he was of age, Robert was still her son. And the thrill and excitement of it was getting to her. It was thwarting any reason in her mind for not now following her heart, and more so, her luscious body. She tightened her neck hold on her son, she pressed her entire body, from her knees, right up to her firm heavy tits, her nipples were screaming, she could hear them.

Then she felt a slight downward pressure at her elbow, Robert was pulling down on it. Stephie relinquished the hold of her right arm, and allowed Robert to bring it down. When her hand and arm were down, he let go. His cock was pressing him home on his beautiful sexy mother. Stephie knew what he wanted her to do, this would be the signal from her, to him, to carry on.

She would not object to whatever move he put on her next, she knew this. This was make or break for him, and a no return ticket for his mother. This was the last opportunity for her put a stop to this glorious madness. Her hand slid between them and Stephie felt for her son's cock and found it. Her fingers closed over and around it, she squeezed it, and as she did so, she vastly increased the pressure of her mouth on his.

Now confirmation, and her permission had been given, Stephie wanted him to be him, to love her, to honour her, to unknowingly to him, make her his. In her head had a thought so monumental, so all encompassing, it shocked her to even think it. To even believe it but her mind told her it would be so. She could reason with it, she didn't even know why she had thought it.

"Is this going to be the last man I ever kiss this loving way, is he going to be the last man who will ever know me. Is this is definitely going to be the last cock I ever hold, to never again hold another man, never know me, never again, not ever!"

Tears sprang from her closed eyes, she loved Robert, she wanted to love him, she was going to love him, her son would be her man for all time. Stephie pulled away long enough to mumble, "Robert?" His answer was to draw her away from the counter. Stephie got the message, but still grasped his so hard young cock.

She broke away gently, not wanting to spoil the moment.

"Here darling, or?" she indicated upstairs with a small, but meaningful upward nod of her lovely head.

Robert smiled a small smile, and said very quietly, "Up there mom." Stephie stared deep, long and hard at her wonderful son, she didn't know him now, but she knew very well, every fibre of his heart and soul. She tightened her grip on his extremely hard and impressive cock, then led the way, him in hand, down the hall and up the stairs.

Stephie walked the walk, her son watched her as she sashayed her way, it took his breath from his chest. Everything Stephie was God given, her ways, her very movement stirred him inside. He couldn't remember a time when he hadn't loved her, when he hadn't been 'in' love with his mother. When he hadn't wanted her, when he hadn't wanted this to be happening, even when he didn't know what the feelings that raged through him were about.

Stephie turned to him when she reached her bed.

"Darling, are you sure about this?" She knew the answer already, it was hard in her hand still. "This is so important Robert, I have to be sure, you definitely have to be more than sure. There will be no going back darling." Stephie eyed her son quizzically. "I am doing something no mother should do, want to do, or even contemplate, but I'm doing it for you sweetheart, for you."

"Mom," he told her, " I have wanted this all my life, don't ask me how or why because I can't tell you, but I have. Though until the last year or two I didn't know what it was, what it meant. But I do now mom, and yes, I am sure mom, more sure about this than I have ever known." Robert moved right to her, her grasp on her son's cock re energised. He put his arms around his gorgeous sexy mother, and she was floating backwards and down on to her bed. Her seduction, and her submission, to her darling boy was complete.

Robert have never ever imagined this day would actually come, to be here with his mother, his father gone for two days. The way she looked, her long legs, which were encased in satin, her waistcoat top of satin, her wondrous, and hitherto not known to him, was her magnificent cleavage. Her long blond hair, his mother's beautiful face. The lips he had seen himself kissing in all sorts of ways were now before him.

Stephie lay back taking her son with her, in seconds they were locked in a passionate embrace, a lover kiss, the urgency building in them both simultaneously. Stephie's grip never wavered, she feared letting go f him, she had never known this kind of excitement. The very newness of it, the utter thrill, her son leaning over her, kissing her in a way she could never have imagined.

Robert was already fumbling with the studs on his mother's waistcoat, though he had imagined popping the studs easily. Stephie let go of his cock unwillingly, but it would only be briefly, she put her hands between them and the waistcoat was opened. Her son stared at her orbs in wonder, he smiled more to himself at the fabulous sight. Bending his head he kissed one, then licked the other. Stephie's breath caught in her throat, moving back her darling boy sucked on the first one. Stephie's head bent back, before coming back up to gaze at the sight she hadn't seen in eighteen long years. Her baby boy was back on her breast and she swooned, he was suckling her once more. Her nipple grew to titanic proportions, the buzz he gave her, the tenderness she felt, the yearning to feed her baby, was overwhelming.

Stephie sighed in a way she hadn't for a long time, her hand drifted back down and she retook her hold on him, she briefly wondered how long he would last but she didn't care. Her most urgent desire now was to fulfil her baby's dream, to make him happy, to give him every bit of her love that she could. She was yearning for him to be in her. It was a feeling she had had many times over the years, to have a cock deep in her.

But she had never had that feeling like this, this was a desperate longing that made her heart ache. She could wait no longer, now Robert was about to find out, that if there was any doubt about any of this in his mind, this would dispel it forever.

"Robert, my tights, get them off me, hurry baby!" He fumbled a little, but then they were sliding down, to be ripped off and thrown over his shoulder, he could wait even less now than his gorgeous mother.

"Darling," she gasped, her need for him was surmounting everything she had ever known, "put it in me, make love to me darling, make love to your mother. Take me, make mommy yours darling, I need you so much baby, Oh God I love you!" she cried, and tugged at him to rear over her.

Robert did exactly as she wished, he shucked his shorts down, his cock bursting to get at her. Stephie's pussy was steaming hot, soaking, glistening, the brand new Brazilian waxed lush silk lips, all done with her husband, and Sasha's husband in mind, but now neither man would ever get close again, not ever.

Robert rose like a tower above her, Stephie held him in place, "Now darling," she whispered through clenched teeth, "NOW!" He dropped and pushed forwards and slid right in, his cock spread her vagina like the Red Sea divided for Moses. His loins slapped Stephie's, she thumped back up at him to get the maximum from that first awe inspiring injection of hot thick meat.

The melded together, Roberts his moving slowly and slightly. His mother savoured him, the feeling of fullness, of serene satisfaction, that the cock now in her would always be the cock now that would ever fulfil her. Robert knew he was already near ejaculation, he mumbled "mom," Stephie knew what he meant.

"Yes darling, do me, go for it, do it baby, I'm here for you darling, fill me." She fastened him to her, her arms and legs securing him in a grip Colossus would not be able to break.

Robert's last gentle but manic thrust threw him over the top, his cum jettisoned like an heat seeking missile deep into her. Stephie felt the heat, the spreading fire, the filling of every gap and space within her. She came, it was a glorious soft yielding smothered explosion, her grip tightened on him even more. It crushed him into pumping the last dregs of cum he could eject.

Robert was flat out on top of his mother, he was crushing her with his weight. Stephie, using her experience, gently rolled him off and on to his side, but she went with him. Now they were facing each other, arms and legs entwined, as if locked in a lovers death grip. Her face against his, she kissed his cheek, then she kissed his lips, her son kissed her back.

"Robert my love, you are, were magnificent, Oh Robert, this can't be the last time darling, it can't!" She knew from past experience that once a man has had a woman, not that it had happened to her, which they could, and sometimes did, draw back. They had got what they were after, got what they wanted, to fuck the woman, to be able to say, and to know that, "I fucked that woman, I got her!"

"Mom, I want to love you for the rest of my life, if we don't, then it will be your decision mom, not mine. I love you, I have told you that, and I want to be with you always." This was music to Stephie heart, she smiled at him.

"I want that too Robert, you have turned something over in me, something I never knew was there, but I think, somehow you did darling. I want you forever, I know this is the first time, and I know I am your mother. I have always loved you too, and you know that as well. But you have changed the love I have for you, into one of being in love with you. It's an entirely different thing baby."

"You need to teach me to love you the way you want to be loved mom, along with being loved the way I am going to love you mom," her son told her as he kissed her lips.

"Oh yes Robert, we will learn each other together, nothing will be left unknown between us, okay?"

"Yes mom, that's good enough for me, by the way mom?" he said.

"What baby?" she replied while feeling his wet cock, she wanted him again.

"How about me calling you Stephanie, but only when we are alone of course. I would rather call you that instead of Stephie like dad does?" he told her.

"Of course sweetheart," she said hugging him, "I would like that darling," she snuggled close. Then she took a rapid decision. "There's something you really need to know Robert," she said quietly.

"What mom," he asked.

"Your dad and I will be splitting up when he comes home, I can't tell you why, but we will be. He has been more than naughty, that's all I will say. But take it from me, by the weekend your dad will have moved out."

"Oh mom, I don't know why, and I don't think I want to now, but will that mean there will only be you and me here. Will I have you all to myself?" he jumped and jigged on the bed.

Stephie laughed, and giggled, "Yes Robert, just you and I," she answered, "will that make you happy hmmmm?"

"Make me happy, I'll show you happy mo... Stephanie!" he yelled and jumped on her, his young masterful cock was ready, waiting, and energised.

Robeert rammed his cock at where he thought her pussy was and drove the breath right out of her. He set off at a pace Stephie could barely keep up with. The boy hammered his mother, he beat her to death with her very own Rhythm stick. Robert literally fucked the life out of her. She had more orgasms than she had ever had, the only left for her was to hang on until he finished, his stamina had nothing to do with her. She had the biggest, the longest, and the very best climaxes, nothing had ever prepared her for the total carnage he laid waste on her.

Finally Robert felt as if his cock was going to split in two, it was harder than steel, hotter than a volcano, it was magma topped and ready to blow. He gave one final heave and nearly broke Stephie's back. She humphed into him as her breath was driven out, again. Then she felt that searing heat of his sperm as it made its inevitable way to her working parts, it made his mother cum for him again. Her last momentary waking moment, was seeing the manic look on his face as it contorted with pain, devastating happiness, and total satisfaction he was going through, along with the wonder of his mother below him.

Stephie opened her eyes, smiled at him, shucked him off, turned and spooned into him. "Come on Robert, it's been a busy day one way and another," she said, "let's have a snooze hey?"

"Yes Mom, er Stephanie, you're right it has. I am done in really, I love you," he said into her soft blond hair.

"I love you too darling, I do," she replied.

When she finally wakened properly it was just getting light, she reckoned she, he, had been asleep for about 10 hours, she wasn't sure. But Stephie's first waking thought was Robert. She was where she had gone to sleep, he had rolled onto his back, Stephie turned very slowly so she could look at him.

"He looks so peaceful," she told herself, her heart swelled with pride, love and utter affection for him. "This," she said in her head, "is the start of a brand new day, not only for me, but for him." Then she thought, "Oh dear, I hope he still feels the same, because I definitely do, about him, that is!" She studied him, the manly jaw she had never really seen, the strong lines. There was tautness over his chest, power in his arms, the flat stomach. Then Stephie gently lifted the sheet, and lo and behold, there it was, her very own Navy ship, her destroyer, his young gorgeous battery weapon.

She positioned herself, gently picked it up and moved it in her hand, her palm, her manicured nails flat against the heel. She marvelled at it, she felt the strength from it, she also felt a soft movement from his fleshy muscle. It walked through her mind, tantalising her, it was like the first time she had held a cock. She had held many over the years since puberty, but somehow, this was different. It was a brand new cock, one she didn't know, and never would have if her son hadn't opened floodgates she had closed to the world, even unknowingly.

She watched in happy amazement as it grew unhindered, hardened, he stirred, Stephie worked her son to full erection. His cock was like steel being heated and fashioned in a blacksmiths fire. The anvil which was her, was waiting to claim it and make into her own double edged fighting weapon, a slayer. "Mo... Stephanie, Ooooh, Hmmmm,I like that," he whispered, but keeping still, he wasn't that experienced that he could even second guess his mother. Stephie, bent her head, lay it on his stomach and inspected him closely. She loved the lines, the bulges, the uneven surface, the shiny purple red topped mushroom like head.