Motor City Trick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Mrs. Berkshire did get her lawyer. At first she tried to deny everything but sitting there looking like a hooker didn't help any story she tried to come up with. Her lawyer said she must have had a nervous breakdown. We did get her to finally talk.

It all began when she found out her husband was cheating on her. One evening after work she put on some sexy clothes and went to meet him in the parking garage. She told him she was his prostitute and he could have her for a hundred dollars. He liked the idea of role-playing and went along with her.

She had him move to the passenger side seat and pull his trousers and briefs down. She said she told him she only did safe sex, and made him wear a condom. He was really getting into the role-playing.

She straddled his lap and he began fucking her.

"Do you like my pussy?" she asked.

"Yes, I love it. Fuck me you slut. Give me that pussy." He was getting into it now.

"Is my pussy better than your wife's?"

"Hell yes, it's the best pussy I've ever had," he replied.

"Do you cheat on your wife a lot?" she asked.

"Pretty often but you're the best. I could fuck you all night." He was still role-playing but she was taking it seriously.

"You fucking cheating son of a bitch," she said to him.

As he was coming she took out a razor and cut his throat. His face looked surprised and he died almost instantly, bleeding out. She was covered in blood also as she got out of the vehicle. She quickly went to her car and took off her bloody clothes and put them in the trunk and drove home.

The next morning she called the police department and reported her husband missing.

Her lawyer said she had a mental breakdown and if they would let him talk with her he would agree to let the Detectives listen to her statements. They agreed to go along since she said she had nothing else to say to them. She would only talk to her lawyer. She spoke to her lawyer with the detectives present. She acted like they weren't even there. They all agreed to have her statements recorded, so we listened to the rest of her story.

After burying her husband she was not the same person. She worked by day but at night she didn't like being alone. She would drive downtown and become a prostitute. She talked with some of the hookers and paid them top dollar for some of their outfits. There was no way she could be seen in a store buying that kind of clothing.

She also needed a place to change clothes. She couldn't be seen in Grosse Pointe wearing those types of clothing. She was one of the honored business people in her community. She found an apartment about half way between downtown and where she lived.

She would be a hooker for a couple of hours to satisfy her urges and then drive to the apartment and change back to her appropriate clothing. She would do this a couple of times a week.

The vehicle she drove, the silver Honda, belonged to her son. After the death of her husband her son asked if he could drive his father's vehicle. They had it all cleaned and even replaced the seats and her son drove it to college. From that day forward whenever Madeline drove a car for hooking, she used her son's Honda.

I might add at this point that the crime scene investigators also checked the trunk of her Cadillac and found blood spots that matched that of her husband.

She began killing when she found married men cheating on their wives. Whenever that happened she would talk dirty to them and slit their throat. Otherwise, she preferred the young vibrant college men and even told them they didn't have to wear condoms if they didn't want too. Some did and some did not.

She made the married men wear condoms. In most cases they wanted to wear them anyway, but she insisted. The few that she killed were only the ones that would tell her how worthless their wives were and they preferred hookers. It did something to her mentally, and she would take out the razor and slit their throats.

When asked about taking Sue's clothes and wigs she said that she saw Sue leave her apartment one night dressed as a hooker. She was running out of sexy clothes and decided that during the day she would go and take some of Sue's outfits. Since she thought Sue was a hooker, she didn't think she would report the missing clothing or wigs. She saw where she hid her key under her mat.

The apartment had garbage bags full of the clothes Madeline wore that were stain with blood. They knew it was more than enough to connect her to the murders.

Mrs. Berkshire was arrested on six counts of murder. Her lawyer said she is mentally incompetent to stand trial and had physicians statement agreeing with her mental state. She is at the present time in a mental facility. Time will tell if she ever gets out and stands trial for the murders. As for now we did solve the cases.

Madeline's friends and family were shocked when the word got out that she was the killer in the Downtown Murders as the news media put it.

Epilogue:

It's been almost a year since Mrs. Berkshire was caught and charged. Sue and I both agreed that we wanted to be more than just close friends. We got married six months ago and now live in the suburbs of Sterling Heights. I transferred to the department and now work day-turn and am home with my wife every night.

Sue is an accountant for a local agency. She still doesn't want me to talk about my work. I'm happy with that and do my best to not bring my work home with me.

Sue and I make love a few times a week but cuddle on the couch and watch TV together all the time. On Saturdays we usually go out with family or friends. Her sister Alice and her family live just down the street. Alice said that I was the best thing that ever happened to Sue. I know she's the best thing that ever happened to me.

Halloween is coming up and our precinct is having a costume party. I asked Sue if she wanted to go and she said, "Sure! But I'm not going as a hooker." She did smile at me when she said it.

So, I ended up taking Wonder Woman to the Halloween party. I dressed as Spiderman. Sue told me at the party that, "You think I'm Wonder Woman now, you just wait till I get Spiderman in my bed tonight."

I do have to admit it was a Super Night. I'm pretty sure we started our family.

Life is good especially when you can share it with someone you love and trust.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are welcome and appreciated

DG Hear