Motorcycle Diaries: Stranded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My mouth centered on her clit and I moaned as my tongue teased and played and mashed her stiff little coffee bean. My fingers found that spongy spot in the inside of her pussy, and she climbed rapidly, squeezing my head between her legs. She gripped my head, her fingers digging in my hair and scalp as she screamed out to God and everyone else within a two-mile radius.

"FUCKKKK! omigod omigod FUCKKKKKKKK!"

She creamed me with thick hot fluid. She laughed, giggled, moaned, and screamed again as I kept my mouth planted on her clit, sometimes sucking it up into my mouth.

She pulled my head up, wanting to kiss. She licked my dripping face clean of her orgasm and kissed me hard.

"Dante, there aren't enough words for what you just did to me. I, I don't know what to say."

I've always gotten approving comments, but that was the nicest compliment I've ever gotten on my pussy-eating skills.

"Ask me to make love to you."

"Please, my beautiful man, will you make hot love to me? Please, Dante?"

"Yes, baby girl. Who's your daddy?"

"You are. You're my daddy."

I rose up on my knees and stroked my ten-inch cock in the dim light. I wanted her to see it, to see what she was going to get.

"I can't believe you deepthroated this earlier. Nobody else has been that deep on me, ever. How did you do it? You couldn't have practiced on Morgan."

"I have an eight-inch black dildo that I practice with. And then I use it on Morgan."

My cock faltered for a second. "He... he takes this all the way up his..."

"He takes a lot of it, yeah."

"Well, you two are gonna have to get someone else for that. I ain't fucking no man in his ass."

"Come here, you," she laughed. "Fuck me like you love me."

I placed my cock at her opening and rubbed his head along her wet lips. She was soaked and so, so ready.

I held my cock as I leaned forward, penetrating this tight pussy. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as I split her open, stretching her almost to her breaking point. When I got about halfway, I let go and rested on my elbows. I leaned down and kissed Jen passionately as I fucked my way inside her.

"Oh Dante... he just... fills me so much... and he keeps coming..."

I kissed and sucked her neck while she arched her back, struggling to accommodate me and my big dick. Each stroke I let a little more of my weight down on her. Each stroke I went deeper inside her, each stroke I fell more in love with her.

Wait, what? Where did that come from? I'm not in love with her!

But I did have love for her. She was...beautiful, and loving, and... tragic. And I always rooted for the underdog. She needed so much more than what her Morgan could provide, and I could help her with that, to a point. She was so easy to fuck, her lust for me was as unbridled as any woman I'd been with. And I had been with a lot.

I finally hit bottom, pinning her to the bed. My entire weight rested on top of her, trapping her further still under me.

"Omigod you're so deep in me baby... your cock... your dick... it's like you've penetrated my soul... your dick, I'm not calling it that other word."

"I would be disappointed if you did. I think..." I started moving slowly up and down, keeping my cock fully inside her, grinding her good and hard. "I think we are past the games now, aren't we."

"Yes," she whimpered as I eased my cock out about halfway.

"We're not just casually fucking, are we?" I forced my cock all the way back inside her in one hard stroke.

"Yes! I mean... no... omigod yes, yes, YES, YES, YES!" Each stroke she cried out as I went harder, pulling out more and more and driving back down into her.

I pounded her little body hard. Within a minute her first orgasm took her and I just fucked her right through it without even pausing. She convulsed under me, screaming unintelligibly under my relentless dick fucking.

Her arms and legs wrapped around me, her fingernails dug into my back, drawing blood this time. The pain just increased my ferocity and I fucked her like we were both wild animals rutting in-season. Her pussy muscles gripped me involuntarily, spasming on my dick as her orgasm kept cumming.

The entire RV rocked and shook, the squeaking threatened to drown out her screams and moans. Sweat broke out on our bodies as we melded into one, our bodies fusing together in lustful heat. My dick tried to pound her pussy into submission and she took it so well, rising to meet my every stroke.

"Your body," I gasped between breaths. "It's mine. All of you... is mine... I will take you... whenever I want... in whatever hole... you will always be available."

"Yes, Dante, Yes! I am yours... yours to do... omigod... yours to take... yours to fuck... save me, Dante! Shit shit shit YES!"

I fucked her harder than I've ever fucked anyone. I felt it deep in my bones, that primal feeling of commanding and conquering, of holding complete dominion over another person. That heady feeling rushed throughout my body, building, and building.

We had long since been unable to kiss, our fucking was too rough for that. My head burrowed into the pillow beside her, my body covering her, my left shoulder in her face. Simultaneously, we each turned and nipped the other. She bit my taut shoulder and I chomped her neck back under her ear.

We both screamed in fury and ecstasy. My semen flooded her in all my orgasmic glory, filling her womb and sneaking back along my cock. Her pussy gripped and relaxed, then gripped me again as her orgasm crashed through her entire body.

We couldn't speak for several minutes. We were beyond words. The celestial plane that we traveled to didn't require words, only raw emotions, and feelings. Our deep soul kisses held us there on that plateau, our minds and bodies were as one. Nothing would ever bring us down—

"Hey, you guys!" called Morgana, tapping on the door. "It's getting cold, can I get a jacket?"

—except that. Reality bites.

"Yeah," I said back to him. I guess he waited until the van stopped rocking before he came a knockin'. I started to move away from Jennifer but she held me tight.

"No, stay with me." It wasn't a request, it was a demand.

"You guys have another bed in here?"

"Yes, the dinette converts to a bed. He can sleep there."

"Perfect," I whispered as I leaned in to kiss her again.

~~~

"You the fellow with the motorcycle?" asked Max, the burly mechanic. His face showed concern. We had been hanging around Ruby's Inn awaiting the verdict.

"Yessir, that's me. How's it look?"

"Sorry, son. It doesn't look good. Come on, I'll show ya."

He led me to a service bay where my bike sat amongst a few hundred pieces scattered about.

"Here's your piston. Obviously, this shaft is supposed to be a single piece. Not the jigsaw puzzle you've got."

Shit. It looked terminal to me.

"So..." I looked at him hopefully.

"It's not like I've got this exact piston just laying around here. I can order one, take a week or two. But the sleeve is also damaged, that thing the piston goes up and down in. Your motor is basically wrecked. I'm sorry. I can give you $500 for it. Or I could sell you that little trailer over there and maybe those nice folks could tow it home for ya."

I took the five hundy. Goodbye Harley. Maybe I could get a bus ride to Salt Lake or Vegas and fly the rest of the way. I went and told Morgan and Jen the news in hopes of catching a ride to some city with an airport.

"Dante," piped in Morgana, now wearing regular clothes. "Didn't Jen tell you where we live?"

"No, actually. It hadn't come up. Your plates say New Mexico so I thought that's where you were from."

"This is a rental. We're from Northridge, it's part of LA. Where is your job?"

"Someplace called Burbank."

"Sheesh man, that's just down the road from us! Twenty minutes. Maybe 45 with traffic. Come on, we're taking you home."

"Look at you, bro, taking charge and all."

He beamed. "Yeah, how about that! I want Jennifer to be proud of me. I'll need more help from you, though. Will you? Help me, I mean."

"Yeah... sure, uh, I mean I've got my new job to worry about—"

"I mean at night. You're staying with us, right? Until you get an apartment. That's okay, right Jen? A few weeks or so?"

She smiled warmly and held both our hands as we went back to the RV.

Epilogue

I pushed the button on my helmet to answer the cell phone.

"Articulate."

"Dante! You are such a goof. Where are you?"

"Hey, little Brit!" Brittany was the Bradley's eighteen-year-old daughter. "Must I remind you that I am an engineer, a doctor of philosophy, and that's how we speak. We can't waste time on frivolous nonsense, we are always thinking of ways to make the world better."

"Is my pussy frivolous? Cuz that's why I was calling."

"Your little ho pussy is definitely making the world a better place. For me, at least. I'm weaving up The Five. Probably about... fifteen minutes away."

In California, they encourage "lane-splitting", the art of driving your motorcycle between the lanes of traffic. My brand new BMW S 1000 RR handled just slightly better than the forty-year-old Harley it replaced. I've had it up to 130 mph, but it's got lots more power than I'm comfortable with.

"So what's up with your pussy? Is it lonely?"

"Yes," she whined. "And mom says you're fucking her ass the minute you get home. That is absolutely not fair."

"Brittany. You know I will have something left for you. I always do."

"I know, but, like, I want to go first sometime!"

I chuckled to myself. White teenage girl problems.

"You were first two weeks ago when I popped your cherry."

"Yeah but that didn't count. And why did Daddy have to be there? He's like, all sketchy or something."

"He's just finding out who he is like you and your moms are finding out who you are, too."

"I'm just finding out Mom's a bigger ho than I ever thought possible."

"Come on Brit. You gonna be a bigger ho than your moms, I'm sure of it. You gonna lick my cum from her?"

"Don't I always?"

"Well there you go, you're on your way!"

She sighed heavily. "Whatever, Dante."

"Alright look. You come to my room first thing in the morning. Then you'll get me all nice and fresh."

A Suzuki Hayabusa roared past me. I can't put up with that shit.

"I'll talk to you soon baby. I might take a detour, though."

Damn, that fuckin' 'Zuki caught me napping. Traffic on the 118 was less than it was on the Five. I twisted the throttle all the way down, bringing my wheel off the ground for several seconds. He was doing about a hundred.

I'll catch him, though.