Mouse Bk. 02 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then he did. Again he filled her completely in one hard stroke, stretching her, filling her, the force of his thrust pushing her along the sheets toward the headboard. She grabbed the pillow with both hands and actually screamed at the sensation. Mouse clenched her teeth. She felt her throat tighten, she felt the muscles in her own arms and legs tighten, she felt every part of her suddenly harden like rock, with the hardest muscle of all stabbing her in the cunt. The pleasure and pain of it was overwhelming, it became everything.

"Oh, God, Daddy! Oh, God, you're so big Daddy, you're so big inside me..."

This time she sensed it as it began to slip out of her. She clenched her legs and cunt muscles tightly, desperately and uselessly trying to hold him inside. As it left her again she again felt empty and abandoned.

"No, Daddy!" she pleaded. "No, please Daddy, leave it in me, please, put it in and fill me, Daddy."

She waited again, this time first in silence, and after that with only soft whimpers muffled by her pillow. She wiggled and squirmed, and it seemed he made her wait forever.

"Daddy loves you, sweetie," the voice came, soft and deep and comforting. But still he didn't enter her.

And then he was in her again, harder and deeper it seemed, this time, but she was ready and willing and took all of him and still wanted more. This time, too, she felt his silk tie fall between her ass cheeks, then trace a path up her spine as he mounted her. She hadn't noticed it before. The feeling was luxurious.

"You're so beautiful, Mouse," he said from above her, his voice low and harmonic. "Anything for daddy's little girl." He left it in her.

He moved his cock gently back and forth, then, not much, just enough to make her feel the difference, the friction. She felt his breath on her neck, and then that delicious day's worth of facial hair brushing, nuzzling, tickling, scratching her cheek. She cooed in delight. Her mouth opened and her head turned, hunting blindly for his lips, to kiss him.

And then he left her again, and she was cold and alone on the bed.

"No, Daddy, stop it! Please, Daddy, please. Where are you? Where are you, Daddy, I need you, I need you inside me."

"Daddy's here, baby," he answered calmly, thrusting into her again, then pulling out just as quickly.

"Please, Daddy, it feels so good. I want to make you feel good, too, inside me where it feels so good."

"You make Daddy feel good, too, princess," came his voice, and then he was in her again, pressing her down into the bed, driving his cock deep inside her. "So good!" he grunted, and then pulled out of her again.

Mouse grunted back at him in disgust. "Stop it, Daddy! Stop teasing me. Fuck me, Daddy, fuck your little girl. Please, please, I need it."

She could hear the soft sounds of silk brushing cotton as he removed his tie and opened his shirt.

And then he was in her.

"Whore," he said accusingly, then withdrew.

"No, Daddy, no," Mouse protested with a feigned whimper. "Im your little girl, your sweet little girl. Put it in me, Daddy."

And then he was in her.

"Whore," he said, more firmly this time, then withdrew.

"No, Daddy, please! I need your cock. I need your cock in me..."

"Whore!" he accused, thrusting hard into her with the word. "Whore! Whore! Whore!" he repeated, thrusting each time, making her scream each time, then abruptly leaving her empty again.

"Okay, Daddy! Okay, I'll be a whore, your whore. I am a whore. I'm Daddy's whore. I'm Daddy's wet, ready whore. Please just fill me with your cock."

Instead of feeling his cock again in her cunt, she felt fingers, three fingers drive into her

slippery, wet hole. They wiggled around a moment, gathering her cum, and then they were gone.

The pleasure of the next shock amazed Mouse. A moment later two fingers, slippery with her cum on them, drove deeply into her asshole, entering and stretching her unexpectedly yet again. Mouse screamed into her pillow, but lifted her ass to him, helping him fill her. Then the third finger joined in, spreading her even further. Finally, with his three fingers still in her ass, Mouse felt his cock again, tearing into her cunt. Her eyes widened in shock, fingers and cock violating her ass and cunt, stretching her, filling her mercilessly.

She screamed over and over into her pillow.

He left her again, feeling more empty than ever, violated and empty.

By now, her pleas had been reduced to soft whimpers. She raised her ass in the air, offering it to him, softly moaning to be filled and fucked.

"Now Daddy is going to fuck you, princess," the voice announced to her relief.

And then he was in her again, driving, pulling, driving, pulling, fucking her with an incredible, ceaseless passion.

"Oh, Daddy, oh, my daddy, daddy, oh my daddy!" Mouse repeated over and over.

"Yes, baby, Daddy's here," the baritone answered soothingly. "Daddy is here to fuck you, baby, Daddy's going to keep fucking you. Daddy can't stop himself anymore."

Mouse smiled into her pillow now, knowing that he wouldn't leave her. She felt his hand slide under her belly and down, finding her clitoris again as he continued to fuck her. His large, masculine fingers pinched and circled and teased it. Her hand found his arm to caress it as he played with her.

"That's so good, Daddy," she cooed. "You touch me so good." The last words trailed off into an erotic whimper.

Then his hand slid up her belly, crossing her ribs, to find her breast. She lifted herself up on her elbows, opening her tits to him. Both his hands snaked around, one cupping each breast. Without support he fell on her, driving her down into the bed under his torso. She felt the pressure as his palms and fingers smothered her tits, covering them completely. She felt a bolt of pleasure as fingers of one hand found and pinched her nipples. The sensation moved to the other side, as the second hand copied the first.

His thrusts eased as he played with her, and then he seemed to remember himself and again he was forcing himself into her, pinning her to the sheets, splitting her deliciously. She listened to the rhythmic slapping of his hips against her ass cheeks, and the wet slurping sounds coming from her own dripping cunt.

"I like when you squeeze my titties, Daddy," she got out, half words, half squeal.

His mouth was on her ear then. It was warm and wet, just touching the lobe.

"You have such a sweet pussy, baby. Such a sweet, sweet pussy for Daddy," he whispered huskily.

"Do you like it, Daddy?" she asked through a smile. "Do you really like it? Do you really like fucking my sweet little pussy, Daddy?" Mouse felt herself coming then. She felt it rising in her, bubbling up uncontrollably. She felt the sensation taking her body away from her, taking control, throwing her into oblivion. She tried to tell him, to let him know what he was doing to her.

"Yes, yes, yesyesyes, Daddy, dad..." was all that came out. Then she was bucking wildly underneath him, thrusting herself against him, trying to force him deeper and deeper into her, greedily trying to get more of his cock. Her body tensed.

"Daddydaddydaddydaddydaddy..." came racing out of her mouth in a stream. Abruptly he pulled out of her again, leaving her empty, leaving the word "no" echoing in her mind. But just as quickly he picked her tiny frame up like a doll, spun her over onto her back, and was inside her again, fucking her wildly once more.

She remembered later hearing him moaning, and calling her over and over again, "Mouse, Mouse, my Mouse" as he fell on her, smothering her and her own screams in his hairy, sweaty chest. Then she felt his cum shooting into her, bathing her, painting the inside of her loving cunt.

"That's it, Daddy," she cooed directly into his chest, stopping to kiss and suck his nipple.

"That's it, Daddy, come inside me, fill your little girl with cum."

* * *

She lay a long time beneath him, crying silently into his bulk. She was neither sad nor happy, just both consumed and devoured by a wide, mottled, gray sky full of emotions. The tears seeped from the corners of her eyes to mix with the musky layer of sweat on Michael's chest.

"Michael!" she remembered abruptly, pulled violently from her fog. She pressed her arms up against him, trying to push him off of her.

Feeling the sudden shove, he quickly raised himself up, afraid he was hurting her. Before he could go far, she looped her arms around his neck and held him with locked hands, not letting him go any further.

"I'm sorry, darling. Was I smothering you?" he asked tenderly, looking into her face, propped up on his strong arms.

"No," she smiled. Her hands traced the muscles of his arms and worked their way to his chest, where they played through his chest hairs. She viciously twisted a knot of hair in her fingers and pulled it hard. He took the playful pain in silence.

"You couldn't hurt me," Mouse added. "That was amazing, you were amazing!" she said, grinning with delight.

"He was amazing," Michael corrected. She thought she sensed a touch of jealousy in his voice. It wasn't obvious, but maybe it was there.

"No! No, not 'him', 'you' were amazing," she glowed, eyes dancing. "No one else could ever do that to me."

"He could..." Michael returned.

"He could not! He never could! He never will," she snapped angrily. "He's my father and he wouldn't, and I wouldn't let him, or even try, so it can never happen.

"Only with you," she finished, her voice regaining its kindness while she twirled his chest hairs again. "Only. With. You."

"You sound like Melanie," he accused, referring to their prudish and overbearing older sister, and her habit of speaking in purposely stilted sentences.

She grabbed and twisted his chest hairs again in reply, violently and repeatedly. In defense, Michael grabbed her wrists and forced them down to the bed, then fell on her with mock growls, covering her neck and shoulders with soft, pretend animal bites. She writhed and wriggled under him, giggling, loving the feel of his body on hers, the smell of him in her face, and a wonderful closeness she felt with her brother-lover.

It had taken a while, but Michael and Mouse were together.

* * *

Mouse slept peacefully for most of the night. In the early morning half light her dreams became tense and real. A battalion of men, seemingly everyone Mouse had ever known or seen, came into her dreams to touch her, to kiss her, to grope her and to enter her; her boss, her parent's neighbor, her ninth grade gym teacher. The handy man in her apartment building. The teenage boy she often saw on the bus. A random policeman coming to check on all of the noise.

But Michael wouldn't come to her. She kept wondering why, as more and more men wandered in and took her. Toward the end she was lying face down on the sheets. Another man had just finished with her when she felt her father's cock pressing itself again her ass, and the weight of his broad chest resting on her slim back.

"Daddy is here for you again, baby," he said to her in her dream.

"Yes, Daddy," she said in warm reply, instantly less tense.

"Give Daddy a kiss, sweetheart."

She gave him a tender, little girl peck on the cheek, then couldn't resist giving him another on the lips. His huge, masculine mouth became hungry against hers. He began to devour her tiny lips and tongue like an angry, churning ocean overwhelming a peaceful shore.

"Do you want me to fill you again, princess?" he asked huskily in her ear.

"I do, Daddy, I do," she whimpered, and he was instantly, wonderfully inside her again.

"Will you be a woman for me again, baby?" he asked in a whispered growl.

"I will, Daddy, I will," she promised, grinding her cunt back onto his cock to please them both.

"Should Daddy come in you again, sweetie?" he asked.

Mouse couldn't reply, overwhelmed by sensations and feelings. Her hands slid forward, finding his on the sheets in front of her. She grabbed them tightly. They squeezed back lovingly, their firm grip comforting and protecting her. They were big and strong. Her fingers traced his, unexpectedly finding his wedding ring, and then it disappeared as if it were never there. She remembered it though, and saw mother's horrified face for a moment. He pushed into her again, making her smile silently with joy, as the disturbing image was lost.

"Good morning, baby," he said, with Michael's voice.

"Good morning, Daddy" she replied sweetly.

Michael's voice. Her eyes snapped open, out of the half dream. Daddy was gone. Michael's hands grasped her own in front of her eyes, and she felt her brother's cock slip gently out then back into her slippery hole. She was awake now, wide awake with her brother inside of her, fucking her.

"Daddy can fuck you again, Mouse. Daddy wants to fuck you."

"No!" was her immediate, too angry reply.

She took a moment to awaken completely, to leave her world of dreams.

"No, Michael, I want you. I only want your cock in me this morning," she begged softly. She pulled his hands to her mouth, kissing them, bathing them in the warm, wet comfort of her lips.

"I need your cock now, Michael, my lovely brother's cock." She arched her back skillfully, pushing her ass up into his stomach, driving his cock deeper into her cunt. She raised her head from the bed and tipped it back, allowing his warm breath to kiss the tempting expanse of her neck. He peppered it with hot kisses. She fell back down with a contented whimper.

From there on they were both quiet, making love with gentle strokes and sounds and touches like tender, long time lovers. Her brother's cock was in her again, stretching her, filling her. As always, it felt too big, bigger than she thought she could take. There was always a feeling of rape because of it, in the way he always forced it into her, just a bit further than she wanted, just a bit more than she was ready for. He raped her every time. And she loved it, and him.

* * *

Afterward she lay beneath him once more, relishing the feeling of him covering her, smothering her, shielding her from the world. She'd always felt that way about him, about her big brother, even when she didn't use it, and didn't need it.

He protected her. He kept her safe. She could hide behind him, cower behind him if she chose. She could peek at the world, at her fears, from behind him in safety. Like a frightened little girl, she could hide there and he would always protect her. He would always be tall and strong and powerful, a human wall that no one could get past. Her wall.

* * *

<8 Last Day

Mouse was up early again. She threw on a pair of running shorts and a loose t-shirt, planted a kiss on Michael's hairy, naked thigh as he slept, and headed out to get some exercise. She opened her door and stepped into the hall at the same moment as her young blonde neighbor, the one that had caught them kissing in the foyer, did the same. Tania, Mouse thought her name was. The one that shared the apartment wall in Mouse's bedroom.

Shit.

Mouse tried not to look at the woman. She noticed her doing the same. They both carefully studied the trampled, stained carpet as they made their way to the elevator. Mouse dawdled behind her. She considered using the stairs, then decided she had to deal with things eventually, for Michael's and for her sake, both. She couldn't keep hiding their affection. Sex, she thought, correcting herself. Their sex. Fucking.

Gratefully, the elevator was already on their floor. The door opened obediently with the first press of the button. Both women stepped into it, each moving to their own corner at the back, and each carefully focusing their attention on the numbers above the doors, watching them laboriously counting down from nine to one.

Mouse couldn't take it. She finally snapped.

"Sorry about last night," she mumbled, half hoping that Tania wouldn't hear, or would simply ignore her.

When there was no answer, Mouse relaxed. Perhaps she had been out late herself last night, and hadn't heard a thing. Still uncertain, Mouse studied the ceiling, the numbers, the floor, everywhere but Tania's corner.

Eventually she looked at Tania enough to notice she was smirking.

"What?" Mouse asked confrontation-ally, though with a small, friendly smile.

Tania looked over at her. She blushed a bit, then looked at the floor herself as she broke into a grin.

"It sounded... great," she said, then looked up at the numbers again. "I wish I could find a guy to play 'daddy' for me."

Mouse's eyes stretched wide in panicked shock. She had hoped that Tania was out late. At worst, she figured she'd heard the noise of their lovemaking, muffled but unstopped by the wall. It had never occurred to her that the words might be intelligible.

A blush was burning in Mouse's face. She let her gaze find a spot somewhere beyond the far wall.

Tania glanced over at Mouse, looking partly uncomfortable, partly admiring, and partly awed.

"I didn't think I was ever going to fall asleep, and I didn't want to," Tania elaborated. "I kept trying to think of a guy, anyone, that I could call to come over and scratch the itch you two put into me."

Mouse grinned sheepishly, still blushing. She lifted her head to meet Tania's eyes briefly, then looked back up over the elevator doors as the floor number finally, thankfully reached "one". As soon as the door opened, Mouse raced to step out. She belatedly looked back at Tania to give her a quiet "have a nice day". Before she could get it out, Tania asked a question.

"Hey... how did you get him to do it?" she asked, shy and eager both at once.

Mouse considered her answer. She could have told her that first you have to spend decades teasing your big brother, until he gets so drunk and fed up and hot that he fucks you silly. Then you have a chaste, long distance affair, so that when you meet again you are both ready to explode. But when you finally do get together, you panic and screw everything up. And then, when you're making amends, you leave far from subtle hints about your fantasies lying around for him to find.

"He's just... a special guy," Mouse abbreviated. "He'll do anything to make me happy, you know?"

"Shit. Well, if you get bored of him, send him to me," she replied, now walking out side by side with Mouse. "Shit, what am I saying. How the hell would you ever get bored of that?"

How indeed, Mouse thought.

"Bye," Mouse said, breaking into a trot to start her run.

* * *

When Mouse returned Michael was up, sitting at her computer. He'd found the image she'd left on the screen for him. It was a new cartoon. It was one of very few that did not feature Michael's beautiful cock. Instead it showed a huge mouth, with a short growth of fresh facial hair. It covered the bottom of the page, as if the owner was lying down, facing up. The mouth was stretched wide open, and a huge, thick, arching, twisting, glistening tongue stuck up and out. The usual sexy mouse precariously straddled the very tip, wearing a skimpy baby doll, trying frantically to somehow fit the tongue inside it's little mouse pussy. It's face was contorted in agony, or ecstasy, and it's mouth formed an exquisitely large "O".

Beside the picture Mouse had left open her "Mouse Droppings" folder in clear invitation, so Michael wouldn't need to feel guilty.

Mouse came directly to Michael when she walked in. She wanted to shower, but she couldn't stand not touching him.

He spun in the chair to face her, his warm, smiling eyes thrilling her.

"I like the one with your old tire swing in the backyard," he commented, letting his smile pull into a grin. "And the one in mom and dad's bed. And prom night."

"Hmmmmm. Anything else?" she asked, playing her fingers along his shoulders.

"The Melanie stories are... entertaining. You don't really think she'd do any of it, do you?"