Mousy Wife in Biker Bar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked up then in gratitude and recognized Milton. "Oh, it's you! You sure gave me a healthy mouthful there! You must be enjoying the show. I'm glad you finally took your turn. I didn't want you to be left out," she said sweetly.

"Uh, yes, thank you," said Milton at a loss for words, shocked at the chunky globs of ejaculate dripping from Sophie's hair.

After some indeterminate amount of time, all the bikers had taken one or two turns fucking and jizzing on Sophie and they all milled around drinking beers and chatting good naturedly, basking in post-orgasm good spirits. Buttercup came over and helped Sophie to her feet and she was soon drinking beer and conversing with the bikers still completely unselfconscious about being naked and covered in semen.

Milton approached the group where Sophie was laughing with Tiny, Rogan, Buttercup and some other thugs.

"Err, shouldn't you cover up or something, dear?" asked Milton nervously.

"Ha, really, darling, it's hardly a time to feign modesty after I've had messy sex with practically every man in the room," laughed Sophie, tucking a cum-soaked lock of hair behind her ear.

"Ha, ha, yes, quite," stammered Milton as the group broke out laughing.

"Here, we got something for you to wear though," said Rogan, gesturing to Buttercup with his beer.

"Oh, yeah," grinned Buttercup, producing a leather vest. She held it up for display the back which had the skeleton logo of the gang along with the words "Property of..." at the top and then "Official Fuck Slut" at the bottom.

"Wow, that's classy," teased Sophie. "Is that for me?"

"Yup," said Buttercup, helping Sophie into the vest. "You are property of the club now."

"That's wonderful," muttered Milton sardonically. "Your friends will be impressed."

"Oh my god, imagine if I showed this vest to my friends?" gasped Sophie with a laugh. "They would be simple scandalized."

"And they wouldn't even believe that it was true," agreed Milton glumly.

"Thank you so much, I will always cherish this," said Sophie, kissing Buttercup on the cheek with a twinkle in her eye.

"You got to be careful, wearing that in public, though," warned Rogan. "That vest grants any member the right to stop you and demand sex wherever you may be and you are required to comply. That's the deal. In return, you receive our protection."

"Uh, ok, got it," laughed Sophie. "I feel so safe now," she told her husband, suppressing a smile.

"Yes, so do I," said Milton, eyeing the gun racks in trepidation. "Look, I think we should be going now."

"Ok, dear, I agree, I am simply exhausted from all that sucking and fucking," chirped Sophie with a sly grin.

"Uh, yeah," replied Milton, rubbing his head in confusion.

"How does it feel to be such a massive cuckold?" leered Buttercup, giving Milton a sneer.

"Lay off him, Buttercup. He was a good sport. But you come here, Sophie," said Rogan, grabbing Sophie and giving her a deep passionate kiss. "You are a damn good fuck, little lady. Don't be a stranger now. I want to see you back here soon so that I can use you for sex."

"Yessir," replied Sophie, saluting smartly.

"Darling, it warmed my heart to see you down there fucking all those boys like a champ. I feel like you became a woman today," said Buttercup, holding Sophie at arm's length and looking her naked body up and down. She shook Sophie's shoulders and make her cum-slicked boobs jiggle and bounce, the sight of which made Milton's penis stiffen again slightly and he noticed all the other men of the group paying particular attention as well.

"Gosh, uh, thank you, Buttercup," said Sophie awkwardly, crossing her hands over her sodden bush. "Um, did you see my dress anywhere? It's time to go."

"Oh, honey, that old thing is all trampled and torn, you should just scoot out of here in your birthday suit," said Buttercup, shaking her head.

"Really, wow, ok," said Sophie, looking at her husband with a raised eyebrow.

"I guess it doesn't matter much at this point, just duck down in the seat and I will pull right into the garage when we get home," said Milton, throwing up his hands.

Several more men stopped Sophie to kiss and grope her as she and Milton made their way through the crowd toward the door. Milton stood by watching uncomfortably as random men took their liberties with her, pinching her nipples, grasping her bare buttocks, and fingering her twat as she giggled and pushed them away affectionately. Finally they made it out into the cool night air and Milton breathed a sigh of relief.

"Ooh, the semen feels cold out here, I can feel it all over," commented Sophie matter-of-factly as she reached back and delicately extracted a sticky mass from between her butt cheeks.

"Thanks for sharing," replied Milton snarkily.

"Don't be like that, darling," pouted Sophie as they approached the car. "It's not my fault things got a little out of hand this evening."

"A little out of hand?" croaked Milton, opening the door for her. "That's the understatement of the year. Ugh, do we have anything to put on the seat. You are going to get, uh, jism all over everything."

"Oh, well, just take the car in for detailing tomorrow," she replied breezily as she flopped down on the seat.

Milton was pensive on the ride home and Sophie was elated, riding an intense endorphin high of the sort she had never known.

"That was the most incredible experience of my life," chirped Sophie as the streetlamp light intermittently illuminated her naked body.

"I'm still trying to come to terms with it," admitted Milton, struggling with a combination of jealousy, shame, and arousal. "I actually feel pretty nauseous right now."

"Poor baby, I will make you a nice mint tea when we get home," said Sophie, patting Milton on the hand to comfort him.

He smiled crookedly at his caring wife and it struck him how odd it was to contrast their quiet domestic little life with Sophie's nude, cum-slick body and her greasy motorcycle vest. When they pulled into their driveway, Milton realized that the garage door opening wasn't working, so they had to park there in front of the garage.

"Do you want me to run in and get you a robe?" asked Milton,

"Maybe not, I don't see anyone around," replied Sophie, looking up and down their silent suburban street, deserted at this late hour. She climbed out of the car and was about the scurry into the house when she practically bumped into their neighbor, Harold, smoking a cigarette in the bushes that separated their two yards.

"Oh, shit, sorry," gasped Harold, trying to hide his cigarette nervously. Then he realized that Sophie was naked except for her vest and his eyes bulged out of his head.

"Harold! Does Diane know you are smoking out here?" cried Sophie in shock. "I thought you quit last year."

"Please don't tell her," begged Harold, unable to pull his eyes away from Sophie's tits bouncing with her indignation. "Um, why aren't you dressed?"

"Don't change the subject, Harold, this is a serious matter," said Sophie, trying unsuccessfully to pull the vest closed to cover her boobs. She resorted to crossing her arms over her chest to hide her stiff nipples. "You promised your family that you would quit smoking."

"It's a terrible addiction, Sophie, you don't understand," protested Harold as he stared at Sophie's exposed bush, visible in the moonlight.

"Harold, stop staring at my vagina and look me in the eye," demanded Sophie. "You owe it your loved ones to care for you health."

"You're right, dear, but let's harangue Harold about this tomorrow," said Milton diplomatically, slipping around the car and leading his wife back toward the house.

"And stop staring at my bottom! You should be ashamed of yourself," scolded Sophie over her shoulder as Harold gaped in amazement at the message on the back of her vest and then down at her round, ripe, rump.

"I'm, I'm sorry, Sophie," called Harold. "I mean, I beg your pardon!"

"The nerve of that man!" cried Sophie as Milton let her into the house. "Leering at my body like that with a filthy cigarette in his hand as he slowly makes a widow of his poor wife.

"Well, darling, be reasonable, I mean, you are practically naked," said Milton, taking a paper towel and dabbing at the cum on Sophie's chest. "Darling, you are mess, you need to go jump in the shower and wash this grotesque biker seed off yourself."

"It's not grotesque, I like it," said Sophie, capturing a glob that dangled from her nipple and putting it her mouth seductively. "Tastes like ox roast," she said devilishly.

"Oh my god, you terrible," laughed Milton in shock.

"Do you think Harold wants to fuck me?" asked Sophie over her shoulder as she headed off to the bathroom.

"Well I could hardly blame him if he did," said Milton, trailing after her down the hall.

"Hhmm, go tell him that I will keep quiet about his cigarette if he comes over and scrubs my back in the shower," said Sophie as she turned on the shower faucet.

"Uh, wait a minute, are you serious?" asked Milton, his penis awakening again at the transgressive idea.

"I sure am, unless you are too afraid?" asked Sophie with an arched brow as she tossed her vest aside and stepped under the steamy stream of fresh water.

Milton stood indecisively for a moment and then headed back out into the night to make Harold an offer that he was sure he wouldn't refuse.