Mouth of the Mermaid

Story Info
Some questions I've had about mermaids are finally answered.
2.7k words
4.13
70.1k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers

All my life, I have seen drawings or other representations of mermaids and, as they are portrayed, I have never had a high regard for them as sex objects. Most of them have pretty enough hair and faces and some of them have big, eminently squeezable and suckable breasts, and those characteristics would definitely appeal to me, but that's all they have.

I have never really been much of a leg man, so that lack doesn't bother me, but I have been an ardent admirer of female asses for as long as I can remember. In almost all the pictures I've ever seen, mermaids have been sadly lacking in that regard. Most of all, however, they don't have pussies that a human, such as I, would eat and/or fuck. Without that quality, which is found in all female humans, mermaids have never had much appeal to me, except as eye candy.

However that all changed recently. I was fishing one day in a peaceful bay just south of the city, when my boat started shaking, and the face of a very pretty woman, with long, blonde hair appeared over the gunwale. I was puzzled, because I hadn't seen any swimmers until then, and I was a little irritated, to the degree that I can be irritated with a young woman as blonde and beautiful as this one was.

"What are you doing?" I asked her. "You'll scare the fish."

She didn't say anything right away, just put her hands on top of the gunwale and raised the upper half of her body. Any minor irritation I might have had immediately disappeared. Not only were her face and hair lovely and alluring, she was nude, at least as far down her body as I can see, and she possessed one of the most gorgeous pairs of breasts I had ever seen. As I gawked at her, she smiled back at me and moved her body from side to side so the lovely twins swayed and bounced. I could tell there wasn't even a drop of silicone in them.

That's when she responded to my query. "What fish? There are no fish around here, at least none that are worth catching. May I come aboard?"

Well, of course she could. I had about come to agree with her statement that there were no worthwhile fish around anyhow and, even if there were, she was much more appealing than they ever could have been. I welcomed her aboard and moved closer so I could reach out to her and help her over the side. She grabbed my arm with both of her hands, and I pulled her into the boat.

The young beauty landed on the bottom and looked at me with her Heavenly, sky blue eyes and smiled. I continued gawking at her, but not only because of her breasts any more. She didn't have any legs! What she had was a fish tail where I would expect them to be.

"You're a mermaid!" I exclaimed.

"Well, duh, what were you expecting?"

"I've never seen a mermaid before. When I saw your face over the gunwale, I thought you were just a woman swimming in the bay."

"Well, I am a woman, in my own way. Can't you tell?" she asked me as she grinned at me and hefted her luscious breasts in her hands, drawing special attention to her big, pink nipples.

"Okay, you are a woman. What's your name? Mine is George."

"Mine is Theresa."

"That's a pretty name."

"Thank you, but it doesn't sound very friendly. Why don't you call me Terri? I like you and I think we are going to be really good friends."

I liked that idea too, because she was really beautiful and seemed quite sweet. "Okay, I'll call you Terri then."

After that exchange of pleasantries, my new friend raised herself up with her hands and made herself comfortable on the seat directly across from me. Her lovely breasts were only two feet away, and they were not just one of the most gorgeous pairs I had ever seen, but number one in that category. But, please don't tell Melissa or Busty Jessica I said that. Since I was in a boat and talking to a mermaid, a totally new experience, there were a few other things I had sometimes wondered about when looking at their pictures.

"How can you breathe both under the water and above it?"

"Right now, I'm breathing through my nose into my lungs, just as you are. When I'm under the water, I breathe through my mouth and my gills separate the dissolved air from the water I take in, just like a fish does."

That made sense, and I was wondering about at least one other question I'd always had about mermaids. I wasn't sure how to ask something so personal, when Terri interrupted my thoughts.

"Do you want to find out what else I do with my mouth," she asked me, and she seemed to be grinning lasciviously at me when she asked that.

"Well, you talk, and I suppose you eat."

Terri leaned even more closely to me, so her very pretty face was just inches from me. I couldn't resist cupping one of her succulent breasts in either of my hands. They felt even better than they looked, with skin that was soft and supple, but they were firm and heavy and vibrant in my hands. Her nipples were erect too. I didn't know if that meant the same thing in a mermaid as it did in a human, but I soon found out.

"We do, but what else can you think of?"

"Do you kiss?"

"Yes, sometimes, and now you're getting closer to what I'm thinking of."

As she spoke, Terri grinned again, and reached over and unzipped my pants with one hand and fumbled inside the fly with the other. She quickly found what she was after and lightly stroked my bare cock with her warm fingers. From my seeing her pretty face and lovely breasts and fondling her, it was semi-erect, but her touch made it fully hard, and I hadn't even taken any Viagra that day.

The beautiful mermaid didn't stop there, nor would I have wanted her to. She released my cock, and her hands nimbly unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned the waist of my pants so they gaped open around me. Terri looked up and grinned at me again and, this time, it was definitely lascivious. Next, she put the fingers of both hands inside the waistband and started to tug on it. I raised my ass from the seat and she pulled them and my shorts all the way down around my ankles, letting my hard cock pop up free.

It was obvious to me what Terri wanted to do, and I unbuttoned my shirt and pulled it back out of her way. One of her gentle hands lightly cupped my balls, and the other wrapped around my cock to hold it upright so she could demonstrate what else mermaids do with their mouths or, at least, what she does with hers.

First, while still caressing me, she made herself comfortable on the bottom of the boat, with her tail curled under the seat she had briefly occupied. Once she was in the position she wanted, Terri leaned forward and reached out with her tongue to stroke the head of my cock and under the ridge. Very briefly, she raised her head to give me another of her sweet but lewd smiles.

"Mmmmm, you've got a really nice one," she murmured, and lowered her head again, but further this time, and I felt my cock being caressed by her soft and pretty red lips.

She kept her face in that position for almost a minute, her lips pursing in and out and caressing the shaft of my cock just below the ridge, while her tongue fondled the head. All the time her mouth was giving me that incredible sexual pleasure, Terri's eyes gazed at me, as if she adored me and what I was doing for her. She moved her mouth lower, to the middle of my cock, and her sweet lips continued their slow stroking movements while her tongue laved everything her mouth had engulfed.

She continued like that, the incredible warm, wet pleasure chamber that was her mouth going lower, in small increments, to envelop my cock and make love to it. After many of the most delightful minutes in my sexual experienced, her lips were finally pressed against my pubic hair and her tongue was reaching out to lick my scrotum.

Terri stayed like that for a few seconds before that incredible mouth of hers started a slow withdrawal, always moving just a short distance at a time, and with her lips and tongue continuously fondling my cock. When she reached the end again, the beautiful mermaid smiled happily at me again, kissed the tip and licked once more all around the head and under the ridge.

Apparently mermaids -- this one at least -- use more than just their mouths to pleasure a cock. She rose up slightly and rubbed the head, right at the slit, where it's the most sensitive, against a rigid nipple. I concluded the adorable pink nubbin's erectness must mean the same thing with a mermaid as with a human woman. After moving it from one nipple to the other a few times, she enclosed my cock between her gorgeous breasts and stroked it a few times, always with her lips and tongue fondling the head when it was close enough. The pleasure I was getting from everything she was doing was incredible, and it got even better.

I described Terri's breasts as truly beautiful, and they are, and I also said they felt good in my hands. They did that too, but they felt even better when she had them wrapped around my hard shaft, as they were then. Always moving slowly, she stroked them up and down and licked or kissed the head of my cock when it came within range of her mouth.

After a few minutes, she paused briefly. "Do you like that?" she asked.

"It's wonderful. You're wonderful too."

"I like it too, but I like it a lot more in my mouth."

She resumed doing what she preferred, and I made no complaint, because Terri was truly fabulous either way. Once again, her lips slowly caressed the full length of my shaft as her mouth enveloped it, and her tongue gave immense pleasure to all the most sensitive parts.

She sucked slowly, as if she was enjoying it as much as I was and wanted it to last a long time. With every stroke of her lips, my cock went all the way into her mouth and, when she withdrew, she applied little bursts of extra sucking on my shaft, while laving it with her tongue. All the time she was sucking me off, Terri kept gazing at my face with those adorable eyes. Everything about what she was doing was so good, I had to force myself not to fuck up into her face, because I wanted Terri to set her own pace and do it the way she wanted. I think she appreciated that.

For as long as I could, I avoided cumming, and my climax built up like a geyser about to erupt, The time finally arrived when I couldn't hold back any more, and I could feel my cock throbbing and knew my climax was imminent. I waited a few seconds, intending to tell the sexy mermaid who had brought me to such a state, but I found there was no need to do so.

Terri must have felt my cock throbbing inside her mouth because, like Busty Jessica and most human women who have sucked me off, she clamped her lips more tightly and started sucking faster. Less than a minute later, my climax erupted, and cum spurted into her mouth. She seemed to start slightly, as if it was unexpected, but Terri didn't stop what she was doing so well. I ejaculated twice more, and her mouth continued stroking up and down for another two minutes before those movements finally stopped.

She carefully took my cock out of her mouth and held it upright, and I saw her throat work as she swallowed the cum I had just shot into her mouth. That wasn't enough for Terri, though, and she licked everything off my cock, which was starting to soften, and swallowed that too.

With everything else gone, Terri held my shaft in one hand with her thumb right in front of my scrotum and her fingers on the other side. She slowly drew her hand toward her mouth, sticking out her tongue to make sure she caught everything that oozed out. After swallowing every drop she had caught, Terri licked her lips to get anything that might have dribbled out of her mouth. I was quite flattered that she liked my cum that much.

After swallowing all the semen I had provided for her, the beautiful mermaid stayed on the floor in front of me, smiling prettily. I believed we knew each other well enough by that time that I could ask the other personal questions that I had wondered about.

"Terry, do you do what you just did with mermen too?"

"MerMEN?"

"Yes. Male mermaids, or whatever they would be called."

"There are no mermen or male mermaids or any other kind of males like us. We're all females."

"Then how do you mate? How do you produce babies."

"Well, what do you think? The way you and I just did."

"You mean you mate with human males by sucking them off? And that's how you reproduce?"

"Of course. Why else do you think sailors and other men like us so much, but most human women think we're wicked, even depraved? I hope you made me pregnant, but I'm not sure you did. You didn't seem to have as much cum to give me as most men do."

She reached out and fondled my cock, which was totally wilted by that time. "And, I don't think you're going to be able to mate again, at least not for a while."

I cursed silently about not taking Viagra that day. "How soon will you know whether or you're pregnant or not?"

"I should know in about a month, probably less. If I'm not, do you want to try again?"

"I sure do. I had a lot of fun, and I would love to give it another try then if you're not pregnant. How about thirty days from today, at the same time?"

"Okay. You're a nice enough guy, and I think I'd like to have a baby by you. If I'm not pregnant by then, I'll return in thirty days at the same time. Even if I am pregnant, I'd like to get together again so we can still have the same kind of fun, if you want to." She looked up at the sun. "It's getting late now, so I have to leave. See you in thirty days." Terry flexed her tail and gracefully dove over the side of the boat into the water.

I'm really looking forward to going back, because I got the best blow job of my life from Terri, and she's a visual delight too. I hope nobody tells Candace or Busty Jessica I said that. If she's pregnant, it'll be nice to find that out and really great to get sucked off again by Terri's mouth. If she's not, she and I can try again. I won't know until that day, but I will definitely make a point of taking my Viagra before I come out in the boat. When she has a baby by me, if that ever happens, I wonder how I'll find out about it so I can hand out cigars.

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Terri and I did, and will have again in thirty days. I like writing stories on Literotica, but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them, and I appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most authors on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such feedback, whether praise or criticism, helps me to write more and better stories, and I respond to it whenever I can.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,137 Followers