Movie Madness Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Shit," Jack moaned. Having Pam doing it was one thing but his wife was ten times better. He leaned back as she experimented for the next ten minutes. Finally he couldn't hold back any longer. "Cindy..I'm going to..cum."

Cindy thought about pulling her mouth away but remembered that Pam swallowed his cum. She wanted to do the same and felt his hot juices fill her mouth. After swallowing quickly she took more.

Jack was completely satisfied when she crawled up next to him and kissed his neck. "That was amazing."

"After you do me I want to practice some more," she giggled.

"Maybe this movie thing is what we've been needing," Jack smiled.

"I'm not sure about Amy and Brian," she whispered.

"What?"

"Amy and Brian. You know the couple we are going to invite to a movie next."

He turned and looked into her blue eyes. "So do you want to continue this?"

"Do you?"

He could still see the lust in her eyes. "I'm not sure. I mean what if we start liking it too much?"

"Maybe we can just try it once and..you know..see how it goes?"

Jack reached down and felt the juices dripping from her pussy. "Brian and Amy might be too risky. I mean what if they see us at the movies and don't want to do it since we are family?"

"Who else?" Cindy asked while he played with her clitty.

"Maybe you should pick. I don't want you to...to jerk off a guy you don't really like."

Cindy reached over and pushed his shoulders downward. As Jack's face and lips moved towards her damp sex she said, "Who says I'm just going to jerk him off?"

Jack grinned as he imagined Cindy's lips sliding up and down another man's cock. His tongue tasted his first pussy while his fingers opened up her lips.

"OH JACK!" She cried out. Seconds later Cindy had her first orgasm from oral sex. "AHHHH!"

*

Jack left it up to Cindy to look around for a couple. She ruled out family members and others she worked with at the library. As she warmed up for a tennis match that afternoon she saw Tina Swart and her husband James walking by. They were a few years younger than Jack and her but she knew that Jack liked Tina and she enjoyed being around James. Both were taller than they were and she had always wondered about James' large feet and the old wife's tale about big feet meaning a big penis.

"I found someone," Cindy said to Jack on the phone on the way home.

"Good, who are they?" Jack asked.

"Tina and James." She said but didn't hear anything from him for a few seconds. "If you don't want them I'll look some more."

"NO..they are good...very good," he said remembering Tina's nice rack and long legs.

"I can't wait until you get home and we can plan it."

"I may leave early."

"Good, I'll be in bed waiting."

Sex that afternoon was even better than before. She sucked his cock imagining that it was James' while he pretended it was Tina's boobs he was licking. When they finished and lay looking up at the dim lit ceiling she spoke. "God, I'm going to be so nervous."

"Me too," Jack added. "I'm not sure how to even start."

"Pam and Mark touched our hands first and then they kissed us. I guess we can do the same."

"What if they don't show?"

"I guess we watch a movie," Cindy laughed.

* Work the next day was weird for both Pam and Jack however Jack was in meetings all morning and after he came back for lunch was the first time both were at their desks. He had finished a call with a client when he saw Pam standing in the doorway.

"Hello Jack," she said smiling.

"Oh...uh...hi Pam," Jack said trying not to look at her full breasts. "How are you doing today?"

"Really well," she said turning towards the door. "Do you have a few minutes to talk?"

"Uh...sure," he said. She closed the door and walked over to the soft chair in front of his desk. "Wow...this is kind of awkward."

"That's why we need to talk," she said crossing her legs and pushing down her red dress. "What happened this weekend will not happen again. I promised Mark that it would be only one time."

"Yes, that's definitely best," Jack said taking a deep breath. "I mean we are happily married and this was just one time."

"I'm glad you feel that way," she said leaning back. "Have you decided to take it to the next step?"

"I'd rather not say. It's really between Cindy and I."

"I'm sorry."

"That's ok. It will take you and me some time to get back to normal."

"I know," she frowned. "Or maybe someday we will get movie tickets from you." She crossed her legs while standing up and made sure to give him a peek at her new lime green panties.

"What about the one time?" Jack asked but she just smiled and walked out.

*

Tina gathered the mail on the way out to go shopping but didn't open it right away. However, on the way she was stuck in traffic and decided to check out the large brown envelope with no return address on it. She pulled out the letter first and didn't see the movie tickets. As she read the letter the traffic started moving but she had to pull over to the curb.

"Oh my God!"

James was working on a new construction project when he saw his wife's car speeding up to the construction trailer. He turned and stopped and watched as she got out of the car and ran towards him. "What's wrong?"

"Inside...we can't talk about his out here." James followed her inside and closed the door behind him.

"We've been invited to a movie," she said taking deep breaths.

"So?"

"We are invited by another couple who wants to...who wants to..pleasure us during the movie."

James laughed. "Is this one of those internet scams?"

"No, it's real," she said holding the envelope open until the tickets fell on the floor by their feet.

James looked at the tickets and then read the letter three times before looking up at her. "This is crazy. We should go to the movie and find out what kind of sick people would ask us to do such a thing."

"It says it is somebody that we know." Tina could see that he was upset. "If you don't want to do it then just forget about it."

"Me? If I don't want to do it."

"I mean us. But you are the one all upset."

"Fuck Tina. You should be upset too."

"Well maybe I was thinking that it might be nice to have someone touch and kiss me for a change."

"What? I touch and kiss you."

"When was the last time? I bet you can't even remember."

"Shit, don't start this stuff again. I'm working late every night and am too tired to do anything."

"I don't turn you on anymore...just admit it."

"It's not that...I mean we've been married for ten years. We can't do it every night."

"James, the last time we did it was during our trip to the mountains last year. I'm getting tired of pleasing myself." Tina took the envelope from his hands and rushed out the door.

"Fuck," James groaned when he looked out and saw her car peeling out of the parking lot.

For the next two days they avoided each other but on Saturday while Tina was showering James moved in with her. "Good morning."

Tina had been masturbating while thinking about the movie invitation. "God, you scared me." She turned and saw how hard he was.

"I'm not tired now," he grinned seeing her raised nipples. He reached to pull her in but her hands stopped him. "What's wrong?"

"I want to do it."

"But..."

"I've never been with another man and now I can't stop thinking about it. It said there is no intercourse."

"Tina.."

"Tell me that you don't think about having sex with anyone else."

"No...I.."

"I'm not saying that you would do it but I know that it enters your mind."

"Well, yes I guess so but it's all a fantasy. This will be real. Real fingers touching you and real lips kissing you."

"We need it James. I need it."

James took a deep breath. "OK, but I have a bad feeling about it."

Tina smiled and dropped both hands to his hard eight-inch shaft. She knew that the prospect of touching another woman had made him this hard. As her soapy fingers stroked him his right middle finger pushed into her hot oven. Their eyes closed while they imagined someone else doing this to them. "Ohhh," Tina moaned when she got close. "Now baby...NOW!"

"ARRGGHHH!" James grunted when he came.

*

The next Sunday Cindy was tense and nervous as she showered and dried off. When she walked back into the bedroom she saw Jack on his back on the bed. He was naked and his hard-on was rising upward.

"Do you want to practice some more?" Jack grinned.

"Not enough time," She said looking at the clock. It's 6:00 O'clock and the movie starts at 7:00PM.

"Yes, but they get there first and we don't arrive until the coming attractions are over." He watched as she put perfume on her breasts and inner thighs. "He's not going to pleasure you remember?"

"I remember you touching Pam's boobs," Cindy grinned.

"She said as long as we don't satisfy them," Jack grinned. He noticed she put on a short dress again as well as no bra. "I wonder what Tina will wear?"

"I'm sure you are hoping for a short skirt," Cindy giggled. They finished dressing and sat in the den for another 30 minutes before heading to the theater.

"That's her car," Cindy said pointing to a white Volvo station wagon. "So they did show up."

"This is it. We can go in or go back home."

"We have to go in." She checked her lipstick in the mirror and checked her breath by breathing into her cupped right hand. "I'm ready."

The hallways were mostly empty as they heading to the last theater on the right. Jack opened the door but she made him walk ahead of her. The room was dark as the movie title came on so when they turned the corner they had to wait for their eyes to get adjusted.

"Do you see them?" Cindy asked hiding behind her husband.

"Yes, give me your hand. They took their time up the steps until they saw the surprised looks on Tina and James' faces.

"Hi," Jack grinned. "Do you mind if we join you?" He glanced down at the short clinging dress Tina was wearing and smiled.

Tina looked at James and when he smiled she turned back. "Yes you may join us." Since she was nearest to them Jack sat down first and Cindy had to walk by Tina and James to sit next to him.

"What do we do now?" Tina whispered loud enough for all of them to hear.

"You two just sit there and do nothing," Jack said feeling in control. "No more talking."

James and Tina had not expected the couple to be Cindy and Jack mainly because Cindy seemed so shy. But when James turned to look into her eyes he saw a different woman.

This time there were no others in the theater so they didn't have to worry about others watching or hearing them. The movie started and all four periodically checked to see if anyone had made a move but it took about fifteen minutes to go by before Jack moved his arm around Tina's back. When his hand touched her shoulder she leaned his way and rested her head on his shoulder.

Since James was so much taller Cindy couldn't do anything but reach for his hand, which was resting on the armrest. She twisted her tiny fingers into his large ones and rubbed her thumb over the top of his hand.

Tina felt Jack's fingers caressing the soft skin on her shoulder, which immediately caused serious wetness between her thighs. Her right hand moved up to rub over his hand while the fingers moved down her arm and then over to her neck. Since the dress was spaghetti strapped type he managed to caress a lot of flesh. Tina's breathing became faster and more labored as Jack's touch moved downward to the top of her right breast.

Cindy rubbed his hand for a few minutes before taking his thumb and curling her fingers around it. She held it like it was his cock while stroking and rubbing over the top.

Ten minutes turned into thirty before Jack's fingers moved from around the top of Tina's dress to under it. He was having trouble reaching far enough down until she slid down in her seat. He smiled when he didn't feel a bra and when his fingers moved over her swollen hard nipple. He felt her hand let his go and move to her chest. He was afraid she was going to stop him until her fingers pulled the dress outward to allow his whole hand to get underneath.

Cindy and James glanced next to him and watched Jack's fingers moving under the top of Tina's dress. As James watched, Cindy's hand broke free and dropped straight down onto his crotch. He was not expecting it and jerked back but when her fingers found his swollen member he settled back and closed his eyes while she explored.

"Oh my god," Cindy whispered when her fingers moved from the base to the tip. The story about the big feet was correct. She quickly turned in her seat to use her dominant right hand. Shy Cindy felt a button being pushed between her thighs as she let go of his cock and leaned upward to pull his lips down to hers.

Tina felt her husband moving next to her and glanced over. She saw Cindy's body lying across James' and the small woman's tongue moving into his mouth. Things were definitely heating up. She wanted to kiss as well and turned her head his way. Seconds later their mouths met and opened.

"Ohhh," Tina moaned when Jack reached up with his left hand and pushed the shoulder strap over her shoulder. She felt her right breast being freed and then his left hand took over for the right one. As they continued frenching his right hand moved back to pull down the other shoulder strap. When the dress fell down to her waist Jack moved his body back to look at the wonderful mounds and two huge pointy nipples. Her eyes closed when he leaned down and completely engulfed the left nipple. "OH GOD!"

Cindy pulled her tongue out and allowed James' tongue to follow it. They both heard Tina moaning but neither took the time to look. Cindy knew it was time to free the one-eyed monster. Her mouth moved back and her face looked down as she fumbled with the belt and snap on his slacks. Finally when they were opened she pushed down the zipper and pulled out on the waistband of the boxers. "OH MY GOD!"

Jack lifted his head when he heard his wife's exclamation. He saw her right fingers try to go around James' cock and when it didn't make it around saw her other hand moved down to help.

Cindy knew it was big but knowing and seeing were two different things. Her head rested against his chest while she took her time touching, rubbing, exploring and stoking it. As she played she felt his right hand move down her back until it rested on her ass. She didn't mind that he lifted her dress up over her panties or when his fingers snaked under the undies to find her bare buttocks.

"Jack," Tina whispered after he had suckled her nipples for about ten minutes. When he lifted backward she reached down and pulled up her dress. His eyes got big when he realized she was not wearing panties. Except for a small dark bush about the size of a quarter her pussy was shaved.

She expected him to reach down and touch it but when he moved off of his seat and onto his knees in front of her she knew what was coming.

Jack's fingers traced up both bare thighs and pushed them open as they approached her dripping slit. Her body shifted outward to make it easier when his face parted her legs and his tongue licked the overflowing juices up.

"Ohhhh...yes..suck it Jack...SUCK MY PUSSY!"

Cindy stopped stroking and looked over at her husband's head between Tina's legs. She knew it was time for her to do the same but instead moved up onto the seat on her knees and leaned down to eat the huge cock before her. Although she had practiced on Jack all week it had not prepared her for the thick long salami that her tiny lips were trying to surround. She took a breath through her nose and pushed downward until his whole crown was lying on her tongue.

"Ahhh," James' moaned as the little woman's mouth squeezed his tip. His middle finger parted her tiny buttocks and rubbed over her anus before sliding under to find her soaked pussy. As his finger pushed inside her quim her mouth opened wider until another two inches disappeared.

Tina and James' free hand found each other and squeezed while the other couple provided them oral pleasures. Tina giggled at Cindy's attempt to give her husband a blowjob because she knew how difficult it was. But when she saw James' right hand moving on Cindy's ass she knew he was disobeying a rule. "Stop touching her pussy. You can't make her cum."

"But..." James saw the look and knew she meant business and quickly moved his finger out and his hand up.

"But I can make you cum," Cindy thought as her mouth got used to the intruder and her head started rising and falling. Her fingers found the area not reached by her lips and began stroking it.

Jack's tongue was deep inside of Tina's hole. He would inject it deep and then pull it out and flick over her clit. Over and over he did this until he felt her grab his head. "NOW JACK NOW!"

James' heard his wife and knew it was his time. He tapped Cindy on the shoulder to warn her but when she didn't pull back he felt his dam burst. "AHHHHHHHHH!"

Cindy's lips were too far down to give his cum room to find a void. When it started going down her windpipe she jerked her mouth up and felt the white juices splattering into her eyes and all over he nose. She held the cock upright as he emptied his load from her chin up to the base of her hair.

"Jesus James," Tina gasped when she looked at Cindy's face covered with his cum. As Jack moved away she reached into her purse for some tissues. "Move back."

James moved to Tina's seat to let his wife clean up the smaller blonde woman. "Sorry I tried to warn her," James whispered to Jack.

"It was then Cindy started laughing. The laughter moved to Tina and then to Jack. Finally James burst out as well. The women stood up to go to the ladies room to clean up while the men sat in silence not sure what to say.

It was Jack who broke the ice. "I was glad that Cindy picked you two."

"Yeah so am I," James chuckled. "So that's it right? I mean we don't get a chance to pleasure you two."

"Right but you can send movie tickets and the letter to another couple if you want."

In the ladies room after Cindy cleaned off her face she asked Tina, "How can you take something that big inside of you?"

"It took me a while but now it feels really good. That is when James feels like fucking me."

"So your sex has slowed down too," Cindy said fixing her hair.

"Yes, but I think it will start to pick up after tonight. I can't wait to chose our own couple."

"Same here. I guess we can do it as many times as we want," Cindy grinned. "I'm kind of glad it doesn't include intercourse. I think that will cause some real problems."

"I agree."

The two couples left the theater before the movie was over and acted like nothing was any different than a night out with friends. But when they both arrived at their homes it took only minutes for them to climb into bed and fuck.

The next morning James woke up and saw his wife lying next to him staring into his face. "What are you looking at?"

"I'm just thinking about who we can ask." She smiled.

"No family. That will be too weird. And if we chose someone from work it could be bad also."

"How about Roger and Alice?"

"Roger and...holy shit do you mean Father Bob our preacher and his wife?"

"Yes."

*****

The end.

Ending Note: This is another one of those stories that can go on forever. Don't forget to vote and if you want to see if my new stories are out it's easy if you chose me as a favorite author. Thanks Slick.

12