Moving On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the ladies had admired the ring for some time and we had done a BBQ in my private spot beside the stream Phil and Felicia disappeared. I opened the storage locker I kept in my grotto and got out a foam mattress and blanket. Maria and I sat and cuddled while we watched the sun finish going down and night fall. We sat and learned more about each other's body until we fell reached the point we had to have each other. Maria was moaning and writhing across the mattress as I finished undressing her.

I could tell by the full moonlight that she was as excited as she had ever been. I kissed my way down from her neck to her wonderful C cup breasts. I alternated sucking one nipple while I pinched and rolled the other one between my thumb and index finger. After about ten minutes of that Maria came to a screaming orgasm without me ever touching her pussy. Her hips came off the mattress, her legs slammed together then she began madly thrusting her pelvis up and wiggling her ass back and forth as if she were fucking an imaginary cock.

I moved down to try and lick her drooling quim when she grabbed my head and moaned, "Nooo. Please just make love to me. You can do that later if you still want to." She pulled me up and over her. When I was nestled between her thighs she drew her legs up and raised her hips surging upward and moaning trying to get my cock into her hungry cunt.

I bent forward and gave her a kiss then thrust my hips forward until I felt the heat coming from her drooling center. I slid my cock down catching the edge of her opening then popping out to slide downward under her ass cheeks. I could feel her discharge flooding out of her cunt and wetting the top of my cock. I pulled back and lay my cock on top of her mound then I lowered myself until my cock was trapped between us. I slowly thrust back and forth several times rubbing my cock over her hard little clit wetting the underside well. I could feel her nearing another orgasm. I stopped and extended my arms to rise over her once more. I nudged my cock to her cunt again this time searching for her opening. She held her hips tilted upward straining for contact with the cock she needed so badly. Maria rocked her hips slightly side to side and up and down until I felt the tip of my cock slip into her opening. I heard her gasp and her hands moved to my ass. I felt her pull me downward and her hips rose more slipping another inch of my cock into her hot pussy.

Maria moaned and muttered, "Please. NOW please Honey. Please don't tease me any longer. Please."

I grinned down at her and adjusted my stance somewhat. I felt almost as strong a need as I believed she did. I leaned down slightly and slammed my hips forward and downward into her quim. I drove my entire length into Maria in that one thrust. It almost hurt when our pubic bones slammed together. I felt Maria's fingernails cut into my back as she pulled me tightly against her body and screamed. Her hips began madly thrusting upward and wiggling side to side as she thrust and rotated mashing her clit against my pubic bone. That night she almost fucked me to death. We spent the entire night under the stars napping then waking to love once more.

The next morning shortly after eight I woke to see my Maria laying on her side, head propped on her bent arm looking down at me. Her eyes were misty and her face glowed with her love for me. When she saw I was awake she bent and gave me a gentle kiss. "Good morning my love. I promise with all my heart that I will be the best wife you could dream of. You are now and forevermore my number one priority, my reason for living. I am yours and yours alone. All I ask is you take care of me and my heart in the same manner my love. Nothing else matters to me in this world."

We put the mattress away and wandered down to the small stream naked as we had slept. We got into the cool water and washed the remainder of our loving from our still tired bodies with soap I kept in a can nailed to a tree for that purpose. After much fondling and kissing as we played 'you wash mine and I'll wash yours' we returned to the chairs I kept there and air dried.

After about a half hour we wandered back to Phil and Felicia's RV holding hands. Phil was sitting in a chair under his awning with his morning coffee. Felicia was puttering around the small gas grill and stove I had placed there for campers use. Phil grinned up at us and said, "Hey Steve. Do ya all still have cougars in these parts?"

"Not that I know of. There have been some sightings of black bears but I've never heard of cougars. Why?"

"Well 45 minutes or so after we went to bed last night I would have sworn I heard one screaming and caterwauling. Damn noise went on off and on all night. I just wondered what it could be is all."

Maria's face turned crimson and she glared at her father. "Daddy how could you?"

Phil stood and moved to wrap his daughter in his arms. He hugged her and gave her a gentle kiss on the forehead then said, "Honey listening to you made my old heart proud. You did what a good woman does with her man. If you took care of him as well as it sounded like he took care of you you'll have a wonderful life together. I just couldn't help teasing you two a little. I sort of wanted to thank you too."

Phil looked over at Felicia and continued, "Listening to you two sort of got things stirred up for your Momma and me too. Been a long time since I worked that hard at night."

Felicia turned and glared at Phil then said, "Well you old coot. If you'd work a little less outside and a little more when we went to bed maybe something like that would happen more often."

"I'm sorry Honey," Phil said. I didn't know I was neglecting you. I'll do better from now on."

Felicia laughed and started backing up as Phil moved toward her. She held her hands out in a pushing motion as she said, through her laughter, "Oh, no you don't. I don't know if I could take it if you were more randy than you are now you old goat. I take it all back. You do just fine in the bedroom and the living room and the kitchen and anywhere else you manage to corner me."

Phil laughed and grabbed Felicia. He pulled her into his arms and gave her a deep soul searing kiss. I heard her moan as she ground her hips into his. She pushed him back and said, "Enough now. Look, you've embarrassed your daughter and future son in law again. Now sit down and finish your coffee while I get some for the kids. We'll finish coffee then I'll finish breakfast."

Felicia turned to me and said, "Hueovos Ranchos and breakfast burritos ok with you Steve?"

I felt my mouth water as I remembered how wonderful her Tex Mex breakfasts were. I pulled Maria to me as I said, "Sounds great. I sure hope you taught Maria how to cook all these special meals you've been fixing for me since we met."

Felicia laughed and said, "Maria's a fine cook. In fact some of the meals you have liked so well were things Maria taught me to cook. I don't think you'll be unhappy with her cooking or anything else she does for you."

Maria blushed again and said, "Momma!"

I laughed again, sat in a chair beside Phil and pulled Maria into my lap. She sat with her back to her parents and I ran my hand under her skirt. She spread her legs slightly and I slipped my finger into her still wet pussy. Maria moaned and thrust her hips toward my invading finger. She leaned down and nipped my ear then said, "Steve. Stop please. If you don't stop I'm going to cum here in front of my parents. Please don't make me embarrass myself like that. Please?"

I pulled my hand from under her short skirt and sucked my finger into my mouth. I then pulled her down for a gentle kiss. "I would never knowingly embarrass you Honey. Now off with you so I can drink my coffee or I may have to take you somewhere and make us late for breakfast."

Felicia smiled when she handed me my coffee cup. As Maria walked past her she said, "He's just like your Papa Honey. I can tell you're going to have a wonderful life. I'm so glad the two of you found each other to help you move on from those horrible people you were married to."

Phil and Felicia left two days later. Maria and I continued working on our new RV Park. By the end of the summer I had twelve unimproved campsites for tents, 9 pads for RV's and three cabins available to rent. We were going to have to almost completely demolish the other five cabins from the old camp and rebuild on their foundations. That would take longer so we left them for now until we were sure we would have the business.

We got our liquor license and new coolers for the beer and a few cold groceries. I mostly didn't buy anything to sell we wouldn't eat ourselves if no one purchased it. I kept two or three gallons of milk, some juice and a couple cases of several varieties of pop. We also stocked some candy bars, chips and so forth. Of course we kept some grocery items too. I stocked vegetables, soups, flour, coffee, sugar, and the basic staples. We did not keep fresh meat except for a couple packages of lunch meat. I did have some eggs, bacon, sausage and so forth. I would sell meat but I kept it frozen. That way if it didn't sell I could use it myself.

Even without much advertising we began to get some calls and drive in RV units. When I put out a few signs and sent in an ad to the RV and Camping magazines business skyrocketed. Some of the later weekends in the summer we were booked solid. I had to keep adding stock to the store and we turned a little profit there too. Maria was happy and when she was happy she made sure I was VERY happy. 'Nuff said.

I decided we would close the park at the end of September because most of the vacationers and fishermen were done by then. We spent a couple weeks cleaning up and repairing things then left for San Antonio to see Maria's parents and to get married.

Everyone said the wedding was perfect. I suppose it was but as you know that is a woman thing so I take their word for it. I took Maria to Florida for a honeymoon then we returned to San Antonio. We had agreed to operate her parents RV park November through February so they could travel. In March we would return home and open our own RV Park for the summer. Phil and Felicia would come by during the summer for a visit leaving their park in the hands of a fairly competent assistant. Business in their park in the summer was minimal but they still spent most of the summer there to keep things running smoothly.

During the winter when we were running Phil and Felicia's RV Park I had Amanda serve as caretaker for our park. She did minor cleaning, repairs and made sure there was no vandalism. She lived in one of the cabins. During the summer she would work in Branson in seasonal work. As the year passed I even hired her to help part time evenings and some weekends during the summer. I let her keep living in the cabin as part of her salary.

Our second year of marriage Maria talked me into getting her pregnant. She said she would be happy with one child but she desperately wanted one of my babies. We had a son that we named Stephen Phillip Rowland. From the first Maria was so different from Joan. I didn't realize what a difference a marriage based on love and respect would make. Joan and I married because we had to and I think she resented it her entire life. I suspect we would not have married if she hadn't gotten pregnant but Maria? I KNOW I would die if she died or left me but her leaving or cheating is ONE think I don't have to worry about. Maria has always been hotter in bed than Joan was and she always makes sure I know I am number one in her book. Looking back I don't think I ever received that level of love or respect from Joan. She never acted as happy with our life as Maria does with ours. I hated what Joan had done to us but I understood now, perhaps, what she was searching for.

I know it sounds corny but Maria and I are one. Where one goes so does the other. We work within sight of each other most of the day and never tire of the other's presence. Joan and I were never that close. I knew then and see plainly now that we both almost searched for opportunities to be apart from one another. Even when we were home with each other we were rarely in the same location together and we never took the opportunity to just touch and kiss frequently as Maria and I do. Now don't get me wrong. We each run errands or go to town shopping without the other but that is it. No running around at night without the other, no boys or girls night out and so forth. People who do that don't have a marriage. They are just living together.

Amanda finally found the perfect man. I like to think Maria and I helped with that. One of my friends from home lost his wife to the big C. We invited him down to stay in a cabin several times to help him forget. After about a year we noticed when he was there Amanda was not far away from him. They kept getting closer and closer and finally it happened. Amanda came to our home one Sunday morning beaming. She showed us her new engagement ring.

Amanda still helps at the RV Park and she and Wally live in the cabin we let her use. Wally got a job in maintenance at Silver Dollar City. Amanda quit her job in town. Now she is a housewife and mother when she is not helping us operate the Park. I did add a room to the cabin Wally and Amanda live in for their baby.

It took a tour of the country for me to move on after my wife's betrayal and death. At first I thought I might never get over the betrayal and hurt she caused me. I can say with certainty now I have moved on and am living a much happier and relaxing life than I ever thought I would have five years ago when the shit hit the fan that horrible night. I thank my Spanish Angel for her love and guidance in my continuing journey through life.