Moving On

Story Info
Sara moves on from an abusive relationship.
3.6k words
4.04
12k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,341 Followers

*Author's Note: This is erotic fantasy. It involves sexual situations between consenting adults, all of whom are over 18 years of age. Since it is fantasy and it's my fantasy, I presume a world free of STDs. I hope you enjoy the story; if not, such is life. Comments are always appreciated.

MOVING ON

"You useless cunt," Jay said, holding Sara's short blonde hair tightly in his fist as he bent her over the kitchen table and fucked her, his cock slamming in and out of her pussy, her short black miniskirt shoved up onto the small of her back. "I don't even know why I bother with you," he growled, pulling his cock from her pussy and pulling her up by her hair, then forcing her to her knees in front of him, forcing his glistening gooey cock into her mouth and down her throat as he picked up the bottle of Wild Turkey from the table and guzzled it, slamming it back down onto the table as he face fucked her, groaning when his cock exploded in her mouth.

"Do you have to be so rough?" Sara complained after she had finished sucking him off and was scraping some escaped cum from her chin into her mouth.

"Fuck off," Jay said, staggering drunkenly from the room as she knelt on the floor trying to catch her breath.

Jay had been drinking more and more lately, Sara reflected, shaking her head as she got up from the floor and smoothed her miniskirt down. She didn't necessarily mind the rough sex, she got off on it, but she was bothered by the seemingly real anger behind it lately. Things had gone really well for the first year or so that they were together, their mutual lust proving a powerful combination. When Jay had started insisting on public sex, she had been unsure at first, but had then warmed to the idea, getting off on sucking his cock in the craziest places, the produce section of the grocery store, on the bus, in an alley on her knees off of the busiest shopping street.

When he had started fucking her in public, over the hood or trunk of the car, against a building, in the park, she had stopped wearing panties, not wanting anything to be in the way or slow them down. Just the other day they had gone into the public library, back in one of the farthest sections where the reference books were, and he had fucked her in the ass while he pushed her against the stack of books. She had had to walk all the way through the library and out to their car with cum running from her ass and down her legs. The thought of it as she walked caused her to have an orgasm before she finally got into the car.

The one thing that he did that turned her on more than anything, though, was leaving the door to their apartment wide open so that anyone walking by could look in. Most of their neighbors had seen her naked, Jay always insisting that she sit naked on the sofa, which faced the door. They had also seen her sucking his cock or getting fucked on their sofa. A few of them had offered to join in, but Jay would only laugh and tell them to enjoy the show.

Still, when he drank, and he was drinking a lot more and a lot more often, a cruel streak seemed to emerge that even her somewhat depraved tastes found disconcerting, if not actually unpleasant. She had to wonder if the benefits were outweighing the negatives any longer.

"Hey, girl, where's your lord and master?" Shauna, her neighbor, asked from the door.

"Passed out," Sara replied as she flopped down on the sofa.

"Again?" Shauna asked, entering the apartment and plopping down on the sofa next to her.

"I just don't know what's going on or what to do," Sara sighed.

"Has he hit you?" Shauna asked.

"No, not yet," Sara replied, "but that's something that I'm afraid of, that it might happen. Even sex is getting pretty intense."

"Well, that's sure saying something, coming from you," Shauna laughed. "Is that cock of his the only thing keeping you here?"

"I've been wondering the same thing myself," Sara said.

"Trust me, there's plenty of cocks out there looking for a place to park," Shauna laughed. "As hot as you are, you'll have no trouble finding another one."

"Probably," Sara agreed.

"How did you ever hook up with a guy like Jay anyway?" Shauna asked. "You're pretty young to be with a guy like him."

"I'm 20," Sara said defensively. "Jay's only 34. My dad left when I was little. I don't really remember him. Mom, well, she managed to pay the rent and keep the lights on and the water running. I didn't understand until I was older, but there was always a 'dad' in the house, even though it was a different 'dad' each day, or week, even for a few months from time to time. By the time I turned 18 my senior year of high school, Mom stopped any pretenses. She even told me that since I was legally an adult, that it was time for me to learn about the realities of life."

"She stopped hiding in her room with the various guys," Sara continued. "I'd walk in and she'd be sucking some guy's cock on the sofa, or getting fucked. Even when she took them into her bedroom, she never shut the door anymore. She also drank a lot."

"That might explain why you were drawn to Jay," Shauna said, "other than that big cock of his. I've heard that children of alcoholics either turn into alcoholics or get into relationships with them."

"Maybe," Sara shrugged. "I was already waitressing at The Greasy Spoon the last half of my senior year of high school. I came home from my shift one night and Mom was passed out on the sofa and some big fat guy was fucking her, even though she was unconscious. It wasn't really that unusual and I just stood there watching him fuck her."

"What did your mom look like?" Shauna asked.

"I look a lot like her," Sara replied, "but I'm taller by a couple of inches, 5'2". I get my red hair and green eyes from her."

"I'd say that you got your sexual appetite from her, too," Shauna laughed. "I know that it's Jay's idea to leave your door open so everyone who walks by will see the two of you, but you like it, too."

"I know," Sara said, laughing. "It does make it more exciting. Anyway, the guy fucking my Mom came inside of her, then pulled his cock out and finished all over her pussy. Then he asked me if I'd suck him clean. I just stared at him in disbelief, then he said that he'd give me $10 if I did. I had barely made $10 for my whole shift at work that night."

"I wasn't a virgin or anything and I already knew that I liked sucking cock," Sara continued. "I guess he thought it was a bargaining tactic or something, because I still hadn't said anything. Then he said that he'd make it $20 if I'd suck him clean and eat my Mom, clean her up, too."

"Oh, wow!" Shauna laughed.

"I'd been experimenting with girls and liked them almost as much as guys," Sara said, smiling at the surprised look on Shauna's face. "But I'd never even thought about doing it with my Mom. Then I realized that she was unconscious and would never know and he was offering me $20. So I did it. I sucked his cock clean, then ate my mother's pussy until she was all pink and clean. And he did give me the $20."

"You are crazier than I realized," Shauna said, laughing.

"I started looking for my mother to pass out drunk," Sara said, smiling broadly. "If she was with one of her men, I'd offer to suck their cock. A few of them even fucked me. Some of them tipped me, too. But whenever I found her passed out, I would eat her pussy. Sometimes she'd wake up just enough to eat mine, though she never seemed to remember it when she did finally wake up. I always lay on top of her in a 69 to eat her pussy, just in case."

"Well, one of my shifts I waited on Jay," Sara continued. "He tipped me $5, which was probably the biggest tip I ever got at The Greasy Spoon. Then he asked me if I'd like to go out with him. I thought that that was hot, an older guy asking me out. His muscles, the...hardness of him, that tough-guy thing, it turned me on. So I said that I'd go out with him."

"He was waiting for me when I finished my shift. I hadn't realized that he meant that very night, but I didn't mind. As soon as I got into his pickup truck, he asked me if I wanted to suck his cock. I couldn't say yes fast enough. Ever since he had asked me out, I had wondered what it would be like to suck his cock. So I did it, right there in the parking lot. I'd never seen a cock as big as his and sucking on it was the most incredible experience. I was actually getting a sore jaw when he came in my mouth with no warning. And he came buckets. That's one of the things I just love about Jay, how much he cums, no matter how many times he's done it."

"When I finished sucking him off and sat up, he told me that it was a good thing that I swallowed, because he didn't waste his time with girls who didn't," Sara continued. "Then he took me to his apartment, this place, and fucked me the whole night. I mean it, he never stopped. He was like a machine. He even fucked my ass a couple of times. Well, I only went back home once, to get my things. Since then, I've been with Jay."

"And now?" Shauna asked.

"I don't know what to do," Sara replied. "I'm actually a bit afraid, but I don't have anywhere to go. I can't, won't go back home. I just try to keep him happy and avoid him when he starts drinking."

"You could move in with me," Shauna suggested.

"Right next door?" Sara laughed. "You think that would stop him?"

"I'd call the police the first time he tried to come into my apartment without my permission," Shauna said flatly. "He may have problems, but he's not stupid enough to have problems with the police. And if he tries to mess with you, I'll do the same. Sistas need to stick together."

"Maybe if I moved out, especially right next door, he'd get the message that the way he's behaving is not okay," Sara said musingly.

"Could work," Shauna agreed, nodding. "But you need to do something. I'd hate to have to come visit you in the hospital if he decides to get violent. Or the morgue. Drunk people do some crazy shit without even realizing it."

"But your place is as small as ours," Sara pointed out. "I'd be crowding your space."

"I'd like it," Shauna said. "It sucks sleeping by myself."

"Oh!" Sara said, her eyes widening. "I-I didn't realize..."

"If I was going to have a relationship, I'd have one with a woman," Shauna said, smiling, "but I love cock too much to give up men. They've got their uses, but I'd never want a relationship with one. It's enough to borrow some guy's cock and tongue from time to time."

"I've never thought about a relationship with a woman other than eating her pussy," Sara said, "maybe her eating mine."

"It wouldn't have to be a relationship per se," Shauna said, "but we could be fuck-buddy roommates."

"That might be fun," Sara laughed. "What's the one thing that you really crave after you've gotten good and fucked?" she asked.

"More?" Shauna ventured, laughing.

"Someone to eat your pussy," Sara said. "I can count on one hand the number of guys who would eat my pussy after they fucked me, and none if they'd cum in me."

"That would definitely not be a problem," Shauna said, smiling. "Pussy always tastes the best freshly fucked."

"It sure does," Sara laughed. "That's when it's the juiciest."

"How much stuff do you have?" Shauna asked.

"Not much, some clothes, toilet things," Sara replied.

"Well?" Shauna asked, arching an eyebrow.

"You mean it?" Sara asked. "You really don't mind?"

"I can't wait to taste you and see your pale freckled face between my thighs," Shauna replied.

"I can always change my mind if he straightens up," Sara said.

"Definitely," Shauna agreed. "But in the meantime..."

It took Sara all of two minutes to throw everything she owned into a bag, leaving her keys on the kitchen table and locking the front door behind herself on the way out.

"We should go for a drink and celebrate," Shauna suggested when Sara had dropped her things in a pile on the floor of her apartment.

"I agree," Sara said. "I feel better already."

The local bar, Shots, was indicative of the neighborhood, seedy and run-down, the entrance being from an alley off of the nearest main street. It was only a long bar on the left side as you entered with no tables and just a few bar stools. There were three naked light bulbs hanging above the bar which did very little to alleviate the dim gloom.

Sara always felt like a little child in adult settings, most people being much taller than her, and Shauna's big afro making her seem like a giant, even though she was only 5'8". They were both well-known at the bar, it being the social center of the neighborhood, most evenings being there until Jay became too drunk to stand, at which time she'd help him to stagger home.

Sara and Shauna had just clinked their shot glasses of Cuervo Gold together and were tossing them down when Sara felt a big hand slide into her old-man T-shirt from the side, cupping her breast, fingers finding and pinching her fat ruby nipple.

"No Jay tonight," she heard a familiar voice say.

"Jay who?" Sara replied, making no move to dislodge the hand fondling her breast, nor the other one which slid into her old-man T-shirt from the other side to do the same to her other breast. Rodney never missed a chance to feel her up on the rare occasions that she came to the bar without Jay.

"So, that's how it is?" Rodney said as Sara turned around to face him, looking up at the giant black man, her ruby nipples now rock-hard and pressing against the material of her T-shirt, visible even in the muted light.

"She finally dumped that bum," Shauna said. "She's living with me now."

"Maybe you're ready for a real man now," Rodney said, taking Sara's hand and placing it on his cock.

"Maybe," Sara said, giving his cock a squeeze, feeling it grow hard beneath her hand.

"Since when are you a real man?" Shauna asked, wrapping her arms around Sara from behind, her hands slipping into her old-man T-shirt to hold her hard-nippled breasts, eliciting a shiver of excitement from Sara as she twiddled her nipples.

"What would a fucking pussy eater like you know?" Rodney sneered as Sara continued to squeeze his cock through his jeans.

"Nobody fucks me unless they eat me first," Sara said, smiling up at him. "No lick, no stick."

"I'll eat you," Rodney growled, reaching down and picking her up and setting her on the bar in front of him. "Then I'll fuck you," he said, lifting her short skirt.

"Not in here you won't," Jimbo the bartender said. "You two want to fuck, take it outside. None of that shit in here."

"Outside then," Rodney said, lifting Sara from the bar and setting her back on her feet.

"Okay," Sara said.

"Really!?" Shauna asked, stunned.

"Why not?" Sara asked, following Rodney.

"I gotta see this," Shauna said, following Sara, several of the other regulars following her.

"What now?" Sara asked when they were outside in the alley.

"Over here," Rodney said, taking her by the hand and leading her across the alley to a group of trash cans beneath a street lamp across from the entrance to Shots. "Just bend over," he said, spinning her around and pushing on her upper back until she leaned over, bracing her hands on the top of the trash can. "Yeah, I've been wanting this pussy for a while now," he said, using his foot to spread her feet wide apart at the same time that he pushed up her short skirt up onto her lower back, exposing her naked ass and pussy.

"Man, that is some fine pussy," one of the other men watching said when Rodney knelt down and spread Sara's ass cheeks apart, the long inner lips of her pussy spreading open beneath her big clit.

Sara's knees trembled when she felt Rodney's tongue in her pussy, her juices flowing. She thrilled at the thought that the people were gathered around watching Rodney eat her pussy. Even when she felt Rodney rise up and push his big cock into her, her only thought other than how good it felt was that she hoped that Jay would hear about it and realize that she didn't need him anymore. Sara was gasping for breath as Rodney relentlessly fucked her, his big black cock easily as big as Jay's.

"I'd like to cum in your pussy, but I'd rather use your mouth," Rodney said after several minutes of fucking her, pulling his cock from her pussy and moving around to stick it in her face, Sara opening her mouth and extending her tongue for him, his cock sliding into her mouth and erupting, hot cum blasting her tonsils as she wrapped her lips around him and began gulping down his cum, at the same time feeling another mouth on her pussy.

Even before she had finished sucking Rodney off, another cock pressed into her pussy and began fucking her, thrilling her as she gulped Rodney's cum down. Sara couldn't believe how turned on she was at getting fucked in front of a crowd of people, the cock in her pussy fucking her in a frenzy. She had barely finished sucking Rodney dry when the cock pulled from her pussy and she had another gooey, glistening black cock presented to her to suck.

Moaning as she tasted herself on the cock as it slid over her tongue into her mouth, Sara hollowed her cheeks as she sucked on it, slurping her juices off just as it exploded and cum began gushing onto her tongue and into her throat. Even as she focused on gulping down the cum that was rapidly filling her mouth, she felt yet another cock filling her pussy. She came, her whole body spasming as she momentarily choked on the volume of cum filling her mouth before successfully gulping it down, then finishing it off as the volume of cum pulsing from the cock diminished.

"That is one cock-crazy slut," someone watching commented, several people laughing and others agreeing.

"I'd do her," another voice said to laughter.

"Looks like it's just get in line for that," another voice said to more laughter as Sara continued to get her pussy pounded as she finished sucking off the cock in her mouth, the garbage can that she was now leaning on becoming uncomfortable, the metal starting to dig into her ribs as she rocked back and forth from the thrust of the cock fucking her.

"Oh, oh, oh," the man fucking Sara groaned and she felt his cock pulsing deep in her pussy.

"Hey, he's cumming in her," someone called out.

"Stupid fuck," Rodney said. "I wanted to fuck her again."

"Sorry, man," the man cumming in her said. "Why don't you just fuck her in the ass?"

"What do you think of that idea, Sara?" Rodney asked, grabbing her by the hips after the man finished cumming in her pussy, rubbing the head of his cock in the cum cocktail leaking from her, then pressing it against her rosebud.

Sara didn't reply, moaning as she pushed back against him, groaning when she felt his cock slip into her ass.

"Fucking impressive as hell," one of the spectators said as Rodney began fucking Sara's ass.

Someone stood in front of Sara, his cock sticking in her face, so she opened her mouth for it, trying to suck it at the same time that Rodney was pounding her ass, rocking the trash can that she was stretched out over.

"Hey, what the hell is going on here?" Sara heard Jay's slurred voice asking just as the cock that she was sucking went off in her mouth.

"We're just showing your old girlfriend some neighborly love," Rodney said, laughing as he continued to fucked Sara's ass.

"What the fuck!" Jay cried out as Rodney groaned.

"You're one dumb motherfucker," Rodney said as he emptied his balls into Sara's ass. "She's a great fuck," he added, pulling his cock from her now gaping ass, a river of cum following as he squeezed the last drops of his cum onto her ass cheeks.

"What are you doing, Sara?" Jay screamed, beside himself as everyone laughed.

"Moving on, Jay," Sara managed to croak as she struggled to her feet, cum leaking from her ass and down her legs as she scraped a big blob from her chin into her mouth. "Moving on."

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,341 Followers