Moving Our Parents Stuff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,064 Followers

"When you're ready, cum in me! It's been years since a man other than my husband did that. Then I want us to 69, so I can taste my pussy on your cock, and you can lick me clean."

"You are a little slut, aren't you?"

"I always wanted to be," Ellen gasped, " but I never had a man who would let me be a slut."

We had settled into a rhythm. Fucking as though we have been doing this all of our lives.

"Your husband never took you up on it?"

"Why do you talk so much? Just shut up and give me that dick!"

"I suspect this will not be a one-and-done kind of thing. We will not wake up tomorrow embarrassed and swearing to never fuck again. I like fucking you, and you like fucking me. So us fucking is the start of something!"

"I can feel your cock in my belly!"

"And your pussy is like a velvet glove, squeezing and caressing my cock."

"I'm going to cum, baby! I can feel it!"

"Then cum, you sexy bitch! Cum on your brother's dick!"

"Am I really a sexy bitch? Do you like fucking me?"

My sister's pussy spasmed, clamping down on my tool, trying to force it out. I redoubled my efforts, thrusting hard and deep into her cunt.

"Yes! Yes," I howled as my nut exploded into Ellen, and hers squirted onto us, soaking us.

We writhed together, sharing our fluids as we came and slowly came down. I dropped Ellen's legs and lay on top of her, exhausted.

"I hope people can't return from the dead."

"What the hell are you talking about, Ellen?"

"If momma or daddy saw what we did in their home, they might come back and haunt us."

"That might not be all bad," I said, rolling off Ellen and onto my back.

She rolled partially on me, her leg between mine, her wet pussy on my thigh still quivering, and her head on my chest. I stroked her moist butt.

"Why do you say that?"

"I always wanted to fuck our mother! Maybe if she comes back, she'll be more open to screwing her son."

"You freak," Ellen howled, sitting up and slapping me on the chest. "you thought about fucking our mother?"

"All of the time! I'd watch her big jiggly ass as she moved about the kitchen, imagining what she would do If I bent her over the sink and rammed my cock into her!"

"You pervert!"

Ellen sat up, leaned against the couch, and crossed her legs. From my vantage point on the floor, I could see her open pussy, the inner pink pulsing, with my cum dripping out.

"So you never thought about fucking Daddy?"

"No," she spouted," Never! But I thought about fucking you all of the time!"

"Really? Why didn't you say something?"

"I feared rejection, just as you feared it when lusting after momma."

I sat up next to her with my back resting against the couch. I took Ellen's hands and pulled her until she straddled me.

"Tonight, no fears of rejection. I want you to ride my dick like you were getting paid for the performance. Tomorrow, we bury our parents and go back to our lives."

I reached between us to position my cock at my sister's entrance. Instead, she grabbed my hand and pushed it away.

"Let me do that! I want to be a good whore for my man!"

My sister held my cock as she slowly sank onto it. The look on her face as I penetrated her was a mixture of surprise and lust.

"Susan Clark was right!"

Ellen was undulating on my cock like a belly dancer doing her routine, swaying and thrusting.

"Susan Clark! How is she doing? What did she say?"

Ellen gasped when I leaned forward, took her nipple in my mouth, and bit it.

"She said your dick was big enough to send any woman into paroxysms of ecstasy."

I gripped Ellen's hips, lifting her as she bounced on my cock. Her big jugs bounced so much it was difficult to suck one while we fucked.

We fucked all night in various positions, including a long 69 where I sucked my nut from her pussy. Ellen tasted fantastic! We ended the night doing it doggie style, and I watched my sister's ass jiggle as I pounded her. The morning found us still on the floor, naked, spooning, and hung over.

"We had better get dressed. The funeral car is due to pick us up soon."

Ellen sat up and stretched, facing me. Her pussy opened through her forest of pubic hair showing her inner pink.

"Let them come! I'm your whore now, And I'll fuck them all while you watch."

"Including your husband? He will be with them."

"Especially him! I want him to see what he has been missing!"

Sis and I showered together and fucked again in the shower. I was surprised at how quickly I recovered.

We had just finished dressing when the family funeral car arrived. Her husband was in the car, and I was civil to him, relishing the fact that I had put the horns of a cuckold on him.

The day was as long and emotionally draining as all funerals are. At the end of that very long day, faces surrounded me, some familiar, some not, explaining why I liked the service.

Ellen and I shared a few minutes toward the end of the services. Except for a few lapses, we had managed to keep our hands off each other.

"What time is your plane?"

"In two hours! The limo called; they are on the way."

"When will we see each other again?"

"I don't know, Ellen. I have 30 days to decide whether to submit my papers and retire or accept another deployment."

Chapter 05

That's where we left it. I wanted it to be different. But I couldn't figure out how to tell my sister to leave her family and live with her brother.

A few weeks later, I received a call from Ellen.

"I put Cain out! He came home a few nights ago smelling of stale booze and cheap perfume. I kicked his ass out and threw all his shit into the front yard."

"Good for you! It was about time! What are your plans?"

"Well, the kids took it well. So, no problem there. I got an attorney and had the locks changed on the door. There's only one thing left to do."

"What's that?"

"There's an empty spot in my bed and my pussy that only you can fill! Come live with me."

"What would the neighbors say?"

"They would say it was nice for her brother to stay with her now that she put that useless piece of shit out. They wouldn't know about us fucking every night."

"Ellen, I'm 48! Fucking every night ain't happening!"

"We'll work on the frequency! Maybe we could find somebody to fuck me when you can't."

That was a year ago. I was right about the frequency; we max out at about twice a week. However, we became swingers, and I got to watch my sister get fucked. Life is good!

###

Schaka
Schaka
3,064 Followers
12