Moving to Jamaica Ch. 04

Story Info
Marco complete domination of Jill.
5k words
4.49
18k
21
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: this submission contains fictional characters using racial, ethnic, gender- or orientation-based slurs.

*

The next afternoon, a package showed up with Jill's outfit for the night. She didn't even open it. She spent the day relaxing and even treated herself to an hour at the spa getting a massage to work the aches from her sexually abused body. She returned to her room, showered and dressed in the short dress that Marco had bought with her credit card. This one had a deep scoop neck and a side slit from the hem to her waist. It fit her very well, but she knew she was about 10 years too old to be wearing something exposing this much skin.

Marco took her to an out-of-the-way waterfront bar after dinner. The clientele was mostly big smelly men who had worked the docks all day. As they entered, many of the men greeted Marco like a long lost friend as they drooled over the hot middle-aged white woman with him. As Jill looked around the room, she saw a few big burly women and about 15 huge men. They looked at her like a wolf would look at a piece of raw meat, and she began to be scared.

Marco left her at a table and went to the bar to get drinks. Before returning to their table, he put a big dose of Rohypnol in her drink and let it dissolve. He wanted to make sure she didn't fight him or remember much about tonight because he had future plans for her that he also didn't want her to fight or remember. After two strong drinks, Jill was completely out of it. She was incoherent and had trouble concentrating and standing. As she sat at their table, Marco collected money from the men and left to go make sure his other whores were working elsewhere.

The bartender locked the door and the big black men and women moved on their white prey. Jill was stripped quickly and had cocks shoved at her from every angle. Her white body was beaten and fucked and abused for over four solid hours. She begged them to use her like the whore she was and to give her their cum. She had cocks in all of her holes, many times more than one cock in each hole. They fucked her on the filthy floor and made her crawl to them and beg to suck their hard black cocks. The three big women dragged her to the filthy bathroom where they pissed on her and made her lick their pussies and ass holes. They poured more drinks and Rohypnol down her throat not caring in the least how it might affect her.

She was dragged across the floor by her hair through the puddles of beer. The men spit on her and slapped her ass and tits making her squeal and cry. By the time all of them were finished with the once proud and beautiful woman, she lay in the middle of the bar on the floor. She had eaten a lot of cum, but still had some dripping from her pussy and ass hole. They all laughed at the unconscious white slut with the big gaping holes lying in the dirty bar room floor.

Eventually Marco returned and took her back to her room and put her in the shower. Jill had no idea how she got into bed, but the next thing she remembered, it was noon the next day. When Marco stopped that afternoon, he asked how it went last night. Jill tried to remember, but finally said, "I really don't remember, Marco. They must have all fucked me because I'm sore today, but I don't remember anything."

Marco grinned at that information and gave her the night off. She ate dinner and went right back to bed.

During the next week, Marco had one of his other girls whore Jill out to mostly tourists so that he could make arrangements for her for the weekend. Some nights she only had to fuck one customer and others, she fucked three or four.

When the weekend came, Marco informed her that she would be spending it with a few of his friends who owned a small cottage away from the populated areas. She packed a small overnight bag and rode on the back of Marco's motorcycle for about an hour. As they finally pulled through the trees to a secluded cabin, Jill was greeted by five big Jamaicans and two big dogs. When she dismounted, she saw all the men grinning at her as the dogs jostled her for attention. One of the men approached Marco and handed him a wad of cash. He said, "Any ting off limits wit the bitch, Marco?"

He shook his head. "Nope. Just don't permanently mark her, ok?"

The man grinned at Marco and said, "You OK wit all seven of us fucking her?"

Marco grinned ear-to-ear. "Yep. If you make a video, save me a copy." Marco turned his bike and drove away.

As Jill stood in the middle of the group, one of the men approached her. He handed her a drink and then ripped open a packet of powder and poured it in. He put his dirty finger in and stirred and then lifted his finger to her mouth. She let him put it in her mouth and sucked the liquid from his finger. The man said, "You drink dis drink. It drugged and make you do any ting we want. And you not remember what you do. And dat be good for you."

Jill looked at the man, then turned and looked at the other four men and two big dogs. She looked back to him and then raised the drink to her mouth and drank it down.

When Marco returned two days later, he noticed that Jill appeared to have been well used and was still a little out of it. She had a blank look on her face, red hand marks on her face, scratches on her arms and legs and dried cum or spit in her hair. Marco asked, "How did she do?"

The man laughed and said, "She did every ting we hoped she would do and more. I got a recording for you, and I tink you gonna like it. Maybe we used dis bitch again someday, yeah?"

Marco nodded and said, "Anytime, my friend. Anytime." He turned to Jill and said, "Get on da bike, bitch." Jill walked zombie-like to him and climbed on his bike and they took off through the trees.

Marco dropped his well-used white whore at her room and went home. The next day he brought Akeem and the video to her room and insisted they watch the things she did the past weekend. As Marco hooted and laughed, Akeem stared in awe at what the beautiful wealthy white American had become. Jill was shocked, and then furious, and finally, completely humiliated at the things that were done to her. Her body still felt strange and ached from the weekend.

Before the video was done, she jumped up and yelled, "I can't believe you let them do that to me! That's disgusting."

Marco laughed and said, "You didn't seem to think so at the time, did you, whore?"

"But . . . but, I was under the influence of . . . . . "

"Shut the fuck up, cunt. You willingly took those drugs. They even gave you a couple of heroin injections. You willingly did those things, you dirty fucking cow."

Jill put her head in her hands and cried.

After a few minutes, Marco said, "Are you finished, cunt?" She looked up at him. "Do you want something to make you feel better?" Jill sat quietly for a few seconds and then nodded her head yes, thinking he was going to give her a sedative. Marco smirked as he walked to her, grabbed her arm and shot a needle of heroin into it.

"Wha . . . what is that? Is . . . is that what I thi . . . "

"Calm down, bitch. The boys tell me you did quite well with it this past weekend. Now, take off your clothes, slut"

Jill moved as if in a dream. She stood and removed her blouse and shorts. Then she dropped her panties on the floor and stood in front of the two young black men naked.

Marco said, "Now crawl over and beg Akeem to let a worthless fuck hole whore lick his ass hole."

Jill fell to her hands and knees and crawled to Akeem. "Please Akeem, let this worthless white whore clean your ass hole with her tongue." Akeem quickly dropped his shorts and Jill dove between his black cheeks and went to work. When she was finished rimming Akeem, she lay on the floor and enjoyed the feeling of the heroin coursing through her body.

The boys left her alone lying naked on the floor of her room. That evening, she ordered room service and nibbled at a salad. She was feeling kind of anxious, but didn't know why. About 10:00 that night, Marco returned and asked, "How is my old slut feeling now?"

"I . . . I'm feeling ok, Marco. Maybe a little . . . . "

Marco grinned an evil grin at her and said, "Would you like something to feel a little better?"

Jill knew what Marco was offering and knew she shouldn't, but she couldn't help herself when she said, "Yes please Marco. I'll do anything for you baby." Marco made her lick his ass, swallow his cum, and then he gave her another injection and left. As he was riding home, he realized that she was now on a slippery slope to becoming an old drugged out whore, and he needed to ramp up his efforts to get more of her money before she did.

The next afternoon when Marco showed up, Jill was still in bed. "Hey slut. Whachu doing still in bed?"

"Hey baby. I'm not feeling too well today. Maybe you could . . . you know."

Marco grinned at her and said, "Sure cunt. I'll help you out. But I need something in return."

"Anything baby. I'll do anything."

"Well, I got a gig lined up for you tonight. Big money. Dis guy is some kind of Saudi sheik or something. He's here on his yacht with his five body guards and he want a white American whore to fuck. Do you know where I can find a white American whore?"

Jill perked up and smiled at him. "I'm a white American whore, baby. I can do it. Let me do it for you."

"OK, slut. That sounds like a plan." Her eyes got big as she watched Marco pull a needle from his pocket. "Of course, you'll also have to fuck his five guards, but that won't be a problem, will it?" He watched her almost salivating as she stared at her next shot.

She shook her head and said, "No, baby. That won't be a problem. The more the merrier."

"That's a good girl," he said as he injected the heroin into her.

That night, Marco drugged his whore up with more of the Rohypnol so she would have no memory of the night.

She was dropped off by the sheik's power boat and the guards took her to his yacht. They escorted her to his room and after a few minutes, he entered. He was huge, almost 400 pounds. And he was extremely ugly. He smiled when he saw the beautiful white woman. "You're an American whore?" He asked. She nodded her head. "You'll fuck me and the guards." She nodded again. "You strip now."

Jill slowly removed her shot skirt and white blouse. She took off her panties and bra and stood in front of this huge man. He smiled in appreciation of her well-proportioned white body, and then he took off his robe. His huge black body was gross. There was no muscle tone and his fat legs looked like tree trunks. She detected an unpleasant odor coming from him as he said, "You suck my cock now, you whore." She immediately dropped and put his smelly cock into her mouth. It almost made her retch.

Fortunately, it didn't take him long. She sucked his cock for a few minutes and then he fucked her for a few minutes and blew his load into her pussy. "Now you clean my cock and balls and then you go to my guards." She obediently sucked and licked his cock and balls until he appeared satisfied and yelled, "Tamor! You come get whore now."

The door quickly opened and a large muscular man entered and lifted Jill and carried her from the room. He carried her to a large room with four other big black men. The five men forced her to drink something that affected her immediately. Jill was completely out of it and receptive to whatever the men wanted to do with her. The first guard that fucked her had both hands around her neck cutting off her oxygen until she was on the verge of passing out. He let her breathe briefly and then repeated it again. Just as he released her throat the final time, she had the most intense climax of her life.

By the time the five guards had finished with Jill, she was lying unconscious on the floor of the yacht. The men laughed at their handiwork as the cum dripped from all of her orifices. They picked her up and delivered her back to the beach where they had picked her up. Since she was still unconscious, they left her naked on the beach and took one last look at the well-fucked American whore before heading back to the yacht.

Jill had so many drugs in her system that she slept until daylight. When she finally woke up, she put her skirt and blouse back on and walked back to her room.

Marco showed up around noon and came in to her room singing. "Ola baby. I understand you did good last night. You made me lots of money. When dey come back, dey want to use you again. I hope you still around den. What you have to say?"

Jill looked like shit. She begged, "Please baby. Can you give me something? I need it. Please."

He pulled out her prize and held it up and watched her smile at him. "Dis gonna cost ya baby."

"Anything," she pleaded. "Anything."

"How much cash you got here?"

"I don't know Marco."

"Gimme your cash and I give you dis." She quickly nodded her head and went to the room safe and pulled out a small pile of cash and handed it to him. Marco smiled at what must be almost $10,000. He turned and gave her what she wanted and left.

Marco decided not to show up until the next evening. That way she would even be more submissive and obedient when he did come to her room. When there was a knock on Jill's door around noon, Jill raced to the door in hopes of getting another shot. When she opened the door, she was shocked. "Carol? Carol? What are you doing here?"

"Hi Mom. Are you OK? You don't look well? Are you OK?"

"No baby. I need . . . I need . . something."

As she noticed the dark circles under her eyes and a few red marks on her arm, she asked, "Are . . are you on drugs, Mom?"

"I . . . I . . . need . . . "

Carol helped her mother to bed and called for an ambulance. Jill was taken to a nearby ER where she was stabilized and given a room for the night. Carol went back to Jill's room and made arrangements to fly her mother back to the states as soon as she was released from the hospital, which looked to be in a couple of days. She had no idea how her mother ended up on drugs, but she knew she had to get her home and into rehab.

As Carol was eating her room service dinner, she heard a knock on the door. When she opened the door, she and Marco both said, "Who are you?"

"I'm Jill's daughter. Now who are you?" She wondered what this big homely looking man was doing knocking on her mother's door.

Marco smiled and checked out the hot little blond in front of him while thinking of the possibilities and said, "I'm Jill's friend. I've been worried about her. Is she OK?"

"She's in the hospital, but she's stable. They're going to keep her for a few days to try to dry her out. Do you know where she was getting the drugs?"

He slowly nodded his head. "I think I do, but am not sure. Can I come in?" Carol nodded and let him in to the room.

As Carol continued to ask him questions, Marco continued to spin his web of lies to her. She offered him a drink, and he accepted. As they sat and drank their drinks, Marco said, "Hey, let's go walk on the beach and try to figure out what to do about your mom."

Carol hesitated and said, "Well, I, uh . . . I don't know. I don't really know you Marcus."

He laughed and said, "Don't worry, lots of people on da beach at night. Come on, let's make another drink and go. You might want to put on shorts or something."

"OK," she said. Carol went into the bedroom and changed in to shorts and a tee shirt. "How's this?"

"Looks comfy. Let's go."

They walked along the beach and Marco told Carol that he would check in to some of his contacts to see if he could figure out where Jill had gotten her drugs. Carol thanked him and told him that she planned to stay in her mother's room until she was ready to travel. They finished their drinks, and Carol was starting to have a minor buzz when Marco grabbed her hand and said, "Come on. Let's race to that pier." He pulled her for a few steps and then they both took off running. Marco followed a few steps behind Carol so he could admire that perfect ass on those perfect lightly tanned legs.

Carol beat him to the pier, and as she turned, she said, "I won, slow poke." He grabbed her hand and turned towards the water pulling her behind him. Carol hesitated and then followed him in to the surf until they were waist deep. He splashed her a couple of times and then she splashed him back, so he reached out and picked her up and threw her into the water. She came up sputtering and laughing and tried to tackle him. He let her knock him into the surf, and when he stood back up, he grabbed her around the waist from behind and lifted her while letting his hands slide up to her breasts. He squeezed and then threw her back into the water.

When she stood up sputtering again, he moved behind her and grabbed the hem of her tee shirt and quickly lifted it. Without even thinking, Carol lifted her arms and Marco pulled the shirt over her head and tossed it behind him into the surf. Carol squealed and yelled, "You took my shirt off," as he lifted her by her waist and easily threw her back into the water.

When Carol stood up this time, she tried to knock the big black man down again but was laughing too hard to even move his huge body. He turned her around and put his arms around her and cupped both of her breasts in his big hands, and lifted her. She was squealing and laughing and trying to get his hands off her breasts. Marco knew he was getting an erection and he could feel her hard nipples as he squeezed her breasts.

As she was trying to move his hands, he slid one of them down to her shorts and unfastened the button and pulled the zipper down. Then he tossed her back into the water. As she stood up sputtering again, she was reaching for the zipper on her shorts, but Marco was faster. He grabbed her from behind again and she started laughing again and fighting with his hands. He quickly slid one hand down the back of her shorts and pushed them over her hips. As they started down her legs, he began swinging her back and forth in the water until her shorts slid completely off her legs. Then he tossed her back into the water, picked up her shorts and threw them over his head into the surf.

As Carol stood up from the water, she yelled, "You took my clothes off! I'm naked. Give me back my shorts."

Marco quickly moved behind her and cupped her breasts with one hand and slid the other to her pussy and inserted two fingers. He lightly bit her neck until she turned her head. As one hand tweaked her hard nipples and the other began fingering her pussy, he forcefully pushed his lips onto hers. She struggled to get loose. She tried to turn her head, and she tried to pull his hand from her breasts with one hand and pull his other hand from her pussy. Marco slid another finger into her pussy and she moaned, "Unnngh!"

He kissed her harder and squeezed her breasts hard making her squirm against his body. He continued pumping her pussy with his hand. "Uuunnnngggh! Ahhh! St-stop," she whimpered. "Ple . . . please st-stop . . . Ahhh! Aaarrrrgh!" He felt her legs close tightly on his hand as she came hard on his hand. "Aaarrrgggh! Oh fuck! Ahhh! Yes! Yes!" She said.

He continued to finger her pussy as all the fight drained from her body. Her hands fell to her sides leaving him unfettered access to her young white body, and he took it. He shoved another finger into her pussy and she kissed him and shoved her tongue into his mouth. Marco smirked as he thought how this big ugly nigger was going to fuck this hot young bitch.

Marco fingered the young woman to another orgasm, and then removed her fingers and turned her around to face him. She reached up and put her arms around his neck and kissed him shoving her tongue deep into his mouth. His hands slid down to her ass. She said, "You're not a nice person, Marco. You took advantage of me."

He grinned down at her and said, "Not yet. I plan to do that as soon as we get back to your room."

12