Moving to San Diego Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, from this minute on I take charge. When I want you, even if there are other people in the room, you will be willing. All in all you'll be my bitch and always follow my orders. You don't have to call me master or something like that, but you have to always obey my orders. You can still back away ending our relationship, but if you accept my proposition, then you now know my demands."

"I'll accept," Megan wept with tears rolling down her cheeks.

I silently congratulated myself and bend forward and our lips met in a kiss. I kissed the tears away, while my fingers still caressed her g-spot and engorged clit. After some time our lips met again and it turned out to be a long sensual kiss. I looked into Megan's eyes. I could see sadness in them, but also desire.

Suddenly it felt as if Megan had embraced her decision and she let out a scream against my lips. Megan began to move her ass backwards and forwards and I could tell she would climax in a matter of seconds. She was breathing very fast now and suddenly I felt her legs clamp shut around my hand.

I smiled as I watched Megan, as she let out a huge scream as her body shook in orgasm.

God damn, I was hard. My cock was throbbing, and I knew I had to fuck her right now.

While Megan lay in the aftermath of her orgasm I shed my clothes and naked I kneeled down and got rid of Megan's clothes. I moved in between her legs and lowered my lips to hers. Her arms flew up and she grabbed the back of my head as she pulled my mouth against hers. She seemed almost frantic with desire as she plunged her tongue deep into my mouth. All her inhibitions were gone and I now had a wanton slut underneath me.

"Oh Jason, I love you," she moaned as she tore her mouth from mine and started kissing my neck. It seemed as if she had forgotten Lisa's present only a few feet away from us. I felt her hand reach down between us and grab my thick hard cock.

I slid my hands down to her gorgeous tits and squeezed them. I started to kiss her breasts and sucked on the hard nipples.

Megan moaned and she pulled me towards her opening by my rock hard cock. She guided me to the opening and started it through the opening. She was wet and hot as my cock began to penetrate her soaking wet cunt. I pushed and she raised her hips as my cock slid deep into her welcoming body.

Megan opened her body to me and she groaned, "You fill me completely. Fuck me lover."

I began to fuck her with full in and out strokes. I could feel her cunt squeeze my pole each time I pulled back. My chest was pressing against her tits and once again I conquered her mouth.

Megan had several series of small orgasms as I rode her strong and hard. "Fuck me Jason. Ride me till I cum. Oh baby, you feel so good in me. Keep fucking me." Megan screamed as she wrapped her legs around my hips and pulled me closer.

We fucked in this position for some time and then Megan unwrap her legs from around my hips and placed her feet on the mat with her knees lifted. She used the new position to push her cunt up to me on each stroke. I felt home in the saddle she made for me.

I lost count of the times she climaxed and she was smothering me with kisses as she kissed me all around my face and lips.

I was close to coming and decided to raise the stakes. I looked at Lisa and noticed she had shed all her clothes and was stimulating herself.

"I want to do you doggie style Megan. I want to hammer you hard and treat you like the naughty slut that you are," I said.

I removed my long hard cock from Megan's tight pussy and helped her turn around getting on her hands and knees. I positioned myself behind her and slid my cock into her tight wet cunt. She let out a moan as I began to move in and out with long hard strokes.

Again I glanced at Lisa and with a toss of my head I made her approach us.

Megan almost froze as she noticed Lisa.

I kept hammering Megan as I said; "Now it is time to show me, you will let me control our relationship. Lisa is going to get underneath us and lick your sweet pussy, while I'm fucking your tight hole."

"But, Jason. She is your stepmother. I don't think I can let her do it." Megan moaned.

I fucked hard into her and could feel my dick pushing into her cervix. Megan let out a huge scream and I stopped keeping my cock pressed against her cervix.

"Well it is your choice, but then I have to end our relationship," I shouted as I began to remove my long hard pole from her tight squeezing cunt.

"No, don't Jason. I'll let her do it," Megan cried.

Lisa got on her back and moved underneath Megan's body. As I looked down on Megan's bottom I could see that she became tense as Lisa's mouth made contact with her pussy. I started to jackhammer my cock into Megan as Lisa ate out this foxy coed with abandon.

Megan began screaming and moaning as I picked up the speed. My rock hard shaft moved in and out her pussy in a tremendous pace and Megan's cunt muscles began gripping and releasing my shaft as she experienced numerous orgasms, one right after another and it caused her body to writhe and twitch with incredible pleasure.

I pulled Megan up so that she was now upright on her knees, and I let my hands mauling her firm tits while I kissed and nibbled her on the sides and the back of the neck as I continued to hammer her. Lisa kept on eating her out.

"Oh God yes Jason," Megan gasped with a lusty voice, "Do me baby! It feel so good, I have never experienced something like this. I love Lisa's tongue."

Hearing this I lost all inhibitions and Megan, Lisa and I were soon engaged in untamed unbridled animalistic sex. After a moment I could feel myself being on the brink of cumming and with a loud roar I pushed my thick swollen head at her cervix's opening and pumped a huge load of my spunk deep into her clenching pussy.

"Fuck Megan, it was amazing," I said as I got up on my trembling legs. Lisa was busy sucking out my juice from Megan's cunt and Megan kept on whimpering.

I thought to myself that I had to involve Megan more in our threesome, so I said; "Now it's your turn to repay Lisa the favor and eat her out, while I fuck her."

I got on my back and said to Lisa; "Get onto my cock reversed cowgirl style and let Megan get onto her knees and lick your cunt."

Lisa got out from underneath Megan and quickly positioned herself over my still hard cock. Her hand sought out my throbbing member and she closed her hot little hand as far around it as she could. Lisa directed my long hard pole against the hot lips of her dripping snatch. I put my hands on her hips and groaned as my engorged cockhead spread those swollen pink labia and started to enter her slippery pussy.

"Unnnggghhh," she groaned as the tremendous girth of my invading cock stretched her tight vaginal opening. She was breathing raggedly as I gripped her hips tightly and pressed insistently upwards. Her mature cunt felt amazingly tight as I fed inch after hard inch into her. Not as tight as Megan's but it was a close call.

"Come on, Megan. Eat Lisa out," I called out and was curious to see if she would obey my orders and thereby show me, she had accepted her new role as my fuck-toy.

Megan did as she was told and within a second she had her face buried in Lisa's pussy.

"So big, ...so fucking big," Lisa gasped and I felt the intense heat of her gripping cunt around my dick as I slid it deeper and deeper into her. I looked into a mirror at the wall and saw a breathtaking sight. Two beautiful women were totally engrossed in their worship of my thick, long cock.

"Oh god," Lisa groaned loudly as she leaned back to support herself on my chest. "Oh Jason, Megan is doing a fantastic job sucking my clit."

I felt the muscles in her tight cunt clamp down and massage my buried cock as she let herself go. I fucked her long and slow until I could hold back no more and sent another monster load deep into her pussy.

Lisa collapsed onto my chest and my semi-hard cock slipped out from her pussy. With delight I felt Megan starting to clean it from our combined juices and afterwards I could see in the mirror that she was sucking my cum out of Lisa's pussy.

Lisa whimpered as I caressed her tits, while Megan seemed engrossed in sucking and licking our genitals.

After awhile I said, "Wow ladies it has to be the most exciting experienced in my life. But I think we should get up and take a dip in the hot tub."

Reluctantly Lisa, Megan and I got up and I turned towards Megan. Her face was smeared in juices and I bent down and began to kiss her. After awhile I said, "Any regrets baby?"

With a smile she replied, "No Jason, it felt amazing being fucked by you while Lisa licked and sucked my pussy. I'll love to be your mistress and do your biding from now on."

"What about you Lisa," I said.

"I agree with Megan, it was wonderful," Lisa said with a smile and continued while walking away from us, "I have to go to the toilet this baby business makes my bladder go haywire. I'll meet you in the hot tub."

As she had left the exercise room Megan turned towards me and said, "Wow, I can't believe you are having an affair with your father's wife."

"Well, I arrived at San Diego and didn't know anybody, so Lisa and I spent a lot of time together. She was very frustrated because she couldn't get pregnant, so I lend her a hand or more precise another part of me," I responded with a grin.

"Do you mean you are the father of her child?" Megan asked with a frown.

"Yeah, I can defiantly take credit for impregnating her. Over the last couple of months she has become my fuck-toy and fulfill my every desire without questioning my orders," I said.

"What impact will your affair with Lisa have on our relationship?" Megan asked.

"In my way of thinking Lisa and you have an equal status. I love you both the same and I promise I'll do my best to keep both of you sexual satisfied all the time. But both of you are to obey my orders at any time," I said with a soothing voice.

Megan looked lovingly into my eyes and said, "Oh Jason, I trust you and know you'll keep on being good to me. After our lovemaking I am also strangely attracted to Lisa. But are you also planning getting me pregnant?"

Wow, I thought to myself. Megan had accepted her position and open up for a new interesting situation. My cock lurked at the notion of impregnate this beautiful coed and together with Lisa create a kind of harem, where I would be the only male spreading my oats around. So I replied, "Maybe baby, but not for the foreseeable future. I just love your tight body to much right now."

"Okay lover," said Megan sounding kind of disappointed.

"Let's go out to the hot tub and have a good time together with Lisa," I said while congratulating me wirh another mission accomplished.

---

A couple of minutes later we were all three naked in the hot tub drinking margaritas or orange juice. The ladies had clean the juices of their faces and looked gorgeous.

"Now, you two kiss," I said with a big smile.

Megan and Lisa looked at each other for a second and then Lisa leaned in to kiss Megan. It was very innocent to begin with so I said, "Use your tongues, my lovely bitches."

It prompted both girls to extend their tongues and flick them back and forth over each other's lips and twirl them around each other. As they did this, they made eye contact and I could tell that they started to enjoy the kiss. I was expecting much less of a kiss then I was about to witness. As the girls lips met again, I could tell from Megan's grasp of Lisa's head that she was really turned on. The kiss and the tongue action was more than my flaccid cock could handle. It started to swell.

As the girls moved away from each other Lisa asked, "Was it everything you hoped for?"

Under the water, Megan's hand snaked over and grasped my almost fully erect cock.

"I would say he liked it," she said.

"I want to watch you two kiss," Megan said. "You guys are so used to each other I think it will be neat to see you kiss."

Lisa leaned over and gave me a lustful look. I leaned down and our lips met. I placed my hands on her hips and jumped a little as her hand cupped my big balls. We kissed for some time. I slid my hand around one of her tits and started pinching and twisting her aroused nipple. She was lightly caressing my balls and my now completely erect cock. As we broke the kiss I looked over just in time to see Megan's hand quickly move away from her pussy. She had been rubbing herself while we kissed. My steel hard pole got even harder.

For awhile we all nestled back in our seats drinking margaritas.

"You may not tell anybody about this, it will destroy my marriage," Lisa said to Megan.

"Don't worry," I said, "She won't."

I moved over to Megan and started to kiss her. I felt a little difference in texture on her lips compared to Lisa. Lisa, holding Megan's hair, pulled us apart and kissed her and then me before pushing us back together. We stayed in or near this position for quite a while. Alternating kisses between the three of us, and sometimes even tangling three tongues together. It was incredibly erotic. Over the course of kissing, my hands had caressed the girl's tits and their hands had found my thick, long cock and my heavy balls.

Breaking the kiss I stood up.

"My lovely bitches it's time to worship my cock and balls," I said.

The girls' kissing continued as I stood with my hard pole between them and then it seemed as if they just replace my tongue with my cock. They kissed and licked the head and ran their mouths up and down the shaft, each with a hand on my ass. The sensation on my cock was rivaled only by the amazing view I had of these two beautiful women sucking my dick.

Lisa took a large part of my dick into her mouth and bobbed up and down several times and then offered it to Megan, who followed suit.

"OH shit! Girls," I groaned as Megan's lips moved up and down on my shaft.

"Mmphhh, yeah, that's right, suck me. Take all that shit," I moaned while Megan's head bobbed up and down my cock and Lisa sucked on my cumfilled balls.

The women continued to please me with their mouths. At one time Megan glanced up at me as she tried to suck my cock deep into her throat. Both women had one hand between their legs and it seemed as if they were enjoying the moment.

"Oh you're a fucking good cocksucker Megan, how about switching position with Lisa and show my balls some love?" I groaned.

Megan took me out of her mouth with a plop and looked up into my eyes. I just smiled and grabbed her by the back of her head and pushed her downward. Megan lifted my cock and licked the balls at the same time as Lisa. Before long she was sucking each of my balls in and out of her warm, wet mouth, while Lisa had moved up and began to lick the mushroom head of my big thick cock. She worked her tongue around the rim of its large head as she stroked my cock with her hands

"Aaaarrrhhh, god damn," I bellowed as I could feel my own explosion building and I knew this was going to be huge.

At the last second I removed my cock from Lisa's eager mouth and began to jerk off. "Here it comes, bitches," I shouted as I began to climax. The first jet of semen struck Lisa's face. The next spray went into Megan's mouth, and she began to cough. I couldn't stop cumming and gobs of thick white cum splattered the women's eyes, nose, neck and hair. The last load I dumped on Lisa's full breasts.

"My god, that was fantastic," I said breathing heavily and bent down and with my finger I removed some sperm from Lisa's eye and put it into Megan's mouth.

"Clean each other up," I said while sliding down into the hot tub.

Lisa and Megan started to kiss and mixed my come between their glorious mouths.

As I sat back into one of the seats to enjoy what I was seeing, their hands, not having me to hold, began to explore each other. They found each other's tits and caressed each other, their tongues still wrestling. Megan then pushed Lisa away and began kissing down her neck, coming closer and closer to her breasts. Lisa had her head back and her eyes closed enjoying her newfound friend's mouth on her body. She gasped as Megan found her nipple and flicked it between her teeth. She kissed and sucked Lisa's nipples, one then the other as Lisa leaned back against the edge of the tub.

Absent mindedly I had begun to play with my stiffening dick watching this dream. Lisa opened her eyes and we made eye contact. She looked as wanton as I had ever seen her as she managed a smile through the passion. The smile grew a little as she realized that Megan was moving below her breasts, down her belly.

Megan said, "Sit up on the edge. I am going to eat you."

Lisa got up and spread her legs wide for Megan. I moved over a little closer to see the action from closer, just as Megan's tongue ran the length of Lisa's sopping pussy. She let out an animalistic scream as Megan licked her pussy. Megan pushed her tongue deep into Lisa's wetness and fucked her with her tongue, in and out several times and Lisa continued moaning. I watched as Megan found Lisa's clit, and flicked her tongue quickly back and forth over it. With that, Lisa grabbed her head with both hands and grinded her pussy forward.

I decided it was time to join the action. I moved over beside Megan and put my hand on her back. She never broke mouth contact on Lisa's pussy as I kissed her on the back and licked down her spine. She moaned into Lisa's cunt. Lisa had closed her eyes again was starting to pant a little. It was obvious that she was very near her climax.

Slowly I licked down Megan's back, and I put my hand on her ass. She wiggled her ass a little, so as to get her pussy closer to my hand. I touched her tight ass before I put two fingers into her dripping wet pussy. I changed positions so that I was completely behind her. I could see her pussy, her ass, and then up her back. I could see the back of her head, as she ate Lisa's pussy. She was rubbing her face all over Lisa's cunt and fucking her with her tongue as Lisa grabbed her head and began to fuck her face. Lisa cried out as she came in Megan's mouth. It seemed like she was cumming forever. She was bucking and grinding, but kept a hold of Megan's head the whole time.

With a sudden thrust forward my long, fat pole slid deep into Megan's cunt and I bottomed out against her cervix. While I hammered her pussy with long hard strokes I reached around and began mauling her firm breasts as they were dangling underneath her.

Seconds later Megan gasped and moaned as her cunt muscles began squeezing my throbbing meat in a rhythmic fashion indicating that she was beginning to orgasm. I ploughed into her harder, deeper and faster than ever before and as my cock swelled inside her. Megan started to cum loudly lifting her face from Lisa's pussy. I reached under her and began stimulating her clit. I could feel that her orgasms came one right after another.

"Oooohhhh stud, what are you doing to me," Megan wailed as her cunt pulsated in a flood of uncontrollable convulsions.

Lisa was coming down from her orgasm and was watching us affectionately.

I grabbed Megan's hair and pulled her head back so she could look up at Lisa, while I was making her orgasm again and again.

"Aaaahhhh, yes fuck your slut hard, stud," Megan screamed as I pushed myself into her by pulling harshly on her hair and began pounding into her pussy. I could sense, that I would cum in a matter of minutes, so I really began to jackhammering into her with my long, hard shaft. Sweat dripped from me onto Megan's back and ass and I could feel my balls pounding against her wet cunt.

"Fuuuuck Megan, here it comes," I growled and with a shudder I could feel myself explode and my cock started to pulsate inside Megan's pussy. I shot load after load deep into her cunt and collapsed on top of her.