Moving to San Diego Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shannon made the first move as she leaned in and kissed Megan on the lips. Megan was startled and did not respond at first, but after some time it seemed as if she liked the way her mother's lips and tongue felt on her lips. Shyly Megan opened her lips and let Shannon's tongue in and they shared a long deep kiss.

When they broke the kiss I said, "Damn girls, that was fucking hot. I definitely want to fuck you both at the same time. Fuck just seeing this is making me hard."

Shannon and Megan look at each other and started to giggle.

"I'm already excited," Shannon said.

"Me too. I have never believed I should French kiss my mother and get aroused by it," Megan giggled.

Pleased with how this interaction between mother and daughter had turned out I thought we were past the worst part of Shannon's introduction and said, "Well before we can do anything about it, Shannon will also have to kiss Lisa."

"Fine with me," Shannon said and walked over to Lisa. As she stood in front of her I was in awe over my accomplishment. Here were two really hot milfs and I was in control of both. Shannon was somewhat taller than Lisa but they both were exceedingly gorgeous.

Shannon slid her hand towards Lisa and fondled her protruding tummy. In a dreamy voice she said, "Jason has promised, that he'll make me with child before long."

Lisa looked shocked at this and took a step back from Shannon. So once again I took action and said, "That's right. You'll all have an equal status. I love you all the same and I promise I'll do my best to keep all of you sexual satisfied all the time. But to avoid any jealousy in the future I have decided to have children with each of you. Lisa is already pregnant and Shannon is next. When Megan has helped me seduce Nicole I'll make sure to do my best to knock her up."

After a little pause Lisa said with a small voice, "I'm okay with that, Jason," and moved forwards towards Shannon.

Shannon and Lisa looked at each other for a second and then Lisa leaned in to kiss Shannon. It was very innocent in the beginning so I said, "Use your tongues, my lovely bitches."

It prompted both milfs to extend their tongues and flick them back and forth over each other's lips and twirl them around each other. As they did this, they made eye contact and I could tell that they started to enjoy the kiss. I was expecting much less of a kiss than I was about to witness. As the women's lips met again, I could tell from Shannon's grasp of Lisa's head that she was really turned on. The kiss and the tongue action was more than my flaccid cock could handle. It started to swell.

As they moved away from each other I said, "Wow that was fucking amazing. Let's meet down by the pool in a minute or two and fuck our brains out."

I turned around and went to get my camera...

---

As I got down to the pool I noticed Lisa, Megan and Shannon had been using the time to get on even better terms, than when I left them. They were talking freely with each other and gone where the tense atmosphere from the kitchen. It seemed as if they had accepted my demands and their role in my harem.

I was naked only holding my camera as I approached them saying, "Come on my beautiful women. Get undressed and enjoy each other before we all take a dip in the pool."

Without showing any inhibitions my three lovers began to undress. I took a lot of pictures of this, while I kept encourage them to touch and kiss each other. Before long they were naked and touching and stroking and kissing each other. It was very arousing and before long I was sporting a huge hard-on, so I said, "Let me just set up the camera and then we all can have some fun in the pool."

It didn't take long and then we all were in the pool.

"Fuck, the three of you has almost made me blow my load before I have had any action, so we have to take it a little slow. I want to try a blowjob under water. So come on my dear sluts – take turns – and see if you can handle this task."

A few seconds later I was being surrounded by three naked women. They started taking turns diving under water and sucking on my long hard pole. As each of them held her breath and sucked, I was kissed by the next in line while I caressed her tits and felt the nipples become rigid.

It was extremely exciting having my cock sucked for ten maybe fifteen seconds, over and over again. Even with the short breaks as the women changed positions I could feel myself being on the brink of cumming, so I backed away and faced the women and said, "Why don't I return the favor?"

They laughed at me and were clearly happy with their combined efforts, because all of them had felt that I was on the brink of orgasm. They hugged and kissed each other and I took it as a sign on them taking up my offer.

"Oh, yes please Jason. It's the only release I can get for the time being," Lisa said with a laugh and a sparkle in her blue eyes. Then she came closer and kissed me. Next I dropped underwater and began to lick and kiss her beautiful, smoothly shaven pussy. When I could feel I was almost out of breath, I used my fingers to pry the outer lips open, leaving the inner lips exposed. Then I sucked her clitoris into my mouth and gently nipped her quivering nub with my teeth. As I broke the surface I saw that the mother-daughter tag-team also had zoomed in on Lisa, and right now Megan was kissing and licking Lisa's neck while Shannon had latched onto one of her tits and her tongue was caressing her rigid rosebud. Lisa was moaning out loud, "Don't stop. Please don't stop."

"You'll have to wait your turn!" I said with a grin, and then I began all over first with Megan and then Shannon. The women also continued their tag-teaming each other. It seemed as if this game had made them all free and loosened up.

After some time I had to stop to catch my breath, and we rotated so the three of them once again would blow me underwater. When I felt close to cumming I would back away and return the favor on the three of them. The game went on for almost an hour and we were all clearly aroused so I decided to end the teasing and get to the fucking. Throughout the game all my sluts had been having orgasms, but I had managed to keep from shooting my load, however I knew I couldn't last much longer if my sluts kept on their treatment of my cock. I could feel my balls beginning to swell and ache, and I really needed release. I didn't want to waste my baby-juice by cumming in the pool, so I said, "I can't take any more of this. I need to fuck one of you, and it's going to be Shannon. I can feel a huge load of little swimmers, ready to find an eager egg."

I got hold of Shannon and lifted this gorgeous mature housewife up in a smooth motion and she instantly wrapped her legs around my waist. I grabbed my huge pole and moved it against her pussy. Before I could make a thrust, she impaled herself on me in one motion and screamed, "Oooohhhh, God. Fuck your huge cock is ripping me apart."

I held onto Shannon as I began to push my long hard pole in and out of her tight cunt. Her legs were still wrapped around me as I took control of her body. She pressed her pussy against my scrotum as she bent her upper body backwards towards the water and began moaning as if in pain. I raised my left hand from her waist and cupped her full breasts as she was arching her back. First I played with her nipples, pinching and stretching them then I began to squeeze her tit flesh. That stroke a core in Shannon and she pressed her cunt hard against me and I felt my cock head ramming hard against her cervix. Once again she let out a huge scream and her body began to shake violently as she was cumming.

Using my strength I hoisted Shannon until I was almost out of her, then slam her down all the way again with a splash ramming the head of my long thick shaft against her cervix. As we fucked in the water, Lisa and Megan both looked excited and kept on taking turns diving underwater so that they could see everything.

Before long our down-thrusting motions got faster and faster, and our combined efforts created quite large waves in the pool. Shannon began to scream, "Come on baby, faster. Oh, god yes. Oooohhhhh............"

I felt her pussy clamping my cock in rhythmic pulses as she flung her upperbody back arching her back and screamed again while jolting from side to side.

I wanted to nail her tight pussy even harder, so I carried her to the edge of the pool while my hard cock still was embedded in her cunt. I walked to some cushions and laid us down. With me on top of Shannon I gazed deeply into her beautiful brown eyes and said with a smile, "Do you want me to fuck you, Shannon? If you do, you must ask for it. I will not take another man's wife, you have to ask nicely. Tell me my sweet horny married slut. Do you want me to fuck you? Do you want me to breed you?"

"Oh God yes, please fuck me and make me pregnant," Shannon whimpered without hesitating coming down from her orgasm.

I pulled my cock out of her and said, "Show me your devotion. Give yourself to me with a kiss, then reach between us and guide my cock into your fertile womb. I'm going to fuck you, Shannon until you beg for mercy."

As if she was spellbound Shannon did as I demanded. She kissed me with an open mouth and almost tried to suck my tongue out of my mouth. As we were kissing and exploring each others mouth with our tongues I felt her delicate hand on my meatpole and she directed it between the lips of her pussy. Once again I made a quick thrust with my hips and the first couple of inches slid in. With the head of my cock firmly implanted into her sopping wet love cave I stopped. I knew I had to take my time or else I would cum like a virgin getting his first pussy. The water action had defiantly made an impact on me.

Apparently Shannon took this motion as me trying to tease her once again and she screamed, "Come on Jason. God damn you! You have already proved you're the greatest lover ever. I want your cock deep inside me. You are a jerk. You want me to beg to be fucked. That is it, isn't it? You want to hear a once faithful wife beg to be fucked by your huge cock. Well, damn you. Yes, I do want you to fuck me. Come on I'm begging you. Take me hard."

I almost couldn't believe what I heard. My girlfriend's mother had overcome her stuck up attitude as was now behaving like a wanton slut. Before I could do anything Shannon continued her ramblings, "Please. Please, I am begging you. Give me the rest of your long cock. Take me like a whore. Come on Jason, please fuck and breed me now."

I almost blow my load hearing this, so I responded, "Ok, my lovely whore. You know I don't like to waste my seed. I intend to breed you every time I fuck you. If I do not plant my baby in you today, I will eventually. You are now my woman and my brood mare as well. I forbid you to fuck your husband before you're sure that I have planted my child inside of you. Is that clear, Mrs. Parker."

"Oh, god yes, just fuck me now Jason," Shannon screamed into my ear as I began to thrust my cock into her sopping pussy. She was grunting and moaning each time I pressed against her clitoris, and she began thrusting her hips upward, both trying to keep me from coming out of her and to drive me into her faster. I picked up the tempo and began hammering my cock into her well used cunt. I started fucking her as fast as I could and Shannon completely lost control. Her legs began to jerk and kick, and she dug her fingernails into my back, crushing her full tits into my chest as she screamed, "Aaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My balls began contacting and I knew that in a matter of seconds I would blast a huge load of cum into my mature slut. I could not hold my swimmers back any longer and with a roar I could feel stream after stream of hot white cum pump from my long hard pole into Shannon's already drenched pussy. I pushed deep into her and held the head of my cock hard against her cervix, and I felt my balls empty their contents deep into her pussy. Shannon was arching her back to press her hips hard against me. Her arms and legs were twitching and flopping hard against the cushions and she was breathing in short gasps. Her screams had become a series of loud, continuous grunts, "Ooh, ooh, ooh"

After my ejaculation I felt my cock lose some of its firmness. I slowly pulled my cock out of her, and both Shannon and I were gasping for air. I leaned over her, supporting myself on my arms, and turn my head around looking towards Lisa and Megan. They both had an awestruck expression on their faces and I could hear their rapid breathing as they watched us slowly calm down.

I leaned back and started to get up. I noticed that a glassy string of cum stretched from Shannon's well used cunt to the tip of my cock before it eventually snapped.

Lisa and Megan leaned in closer to look at Shannon's pleasure hole. Shannon's erect clitoris was a tiny, shiny wet knob and her once tight pussy was a gaping hole. It was still pulsing and each pulse caused a mixture of her juices and my cum to squeeze out. I nodded at Lisa and said, "Make sure my cum doesn't leave her womb for some time."

Lisa got on her knees and placed another cushion under Shannon's lower back. She began to scoop up my cum and stuffed it back into Shannon's pussy. When she couldn't get hold of any more she began to clean Shannon's crotch with her tongue sending Shannon into yet another orgasm as she writhed on the cushions.

Meanwhile I walked towards Megan jiggling my semi-hard cock while saying, "Come on babe. It's time to taste your mother."

Megan just looked at me but then she got onto her knees and intensely attacked my cock with her mouth. I looked down and in a matter of minutes Megan had made my shaft hard again. She looked into my eyes as she moved her lips up and down my long pole. She held my dick in her hands while teasing it further with her tongue. I was so turned on and I was really enjoying the blowjob Megan was giving me. I began to push my cock in and out of her mouth and she began gently squeezing my balls. After some time I could feel a well-known tingling in my balls and I groaned, "Fuck, Megan. You're a superior blowjob queen. Stop now and let's get into the pool and fuck."

Megan took hold on my hard-on and began took walk towards the pool. We got into the pool and before long we were waist deep in the water. The water felt like heaven after my exhausting fucking of Shannon.

"Put it in me," Megan smiled at me with her sparkling eyes as she jumped up and wrapped her legs around me. I grabbed my cock and slid the tip of it just inside the entrance to her sweet cunt.

Megan slowly pressed herself down and my pole slowly disappeared inside her moist pussy. I could feel how she took her time as it slowly slid deeper and deeper, stretching the walls of her tight pussy.

After some time I felt my cock head against her cervix and Megan wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed me passionately. Her tongue darted in and out of my mouth and I began moving her up and down on my hard-on.

"Ohh, Jason. I still love you in spite of you also have made my mother your fuck-toy." She breathed into my ear. I began thrusting in and out of her pussy in a quick staccato pace and Megan started humping her hips down to meet my cock the best she could.

Waves were originating from our pulsing bodies. They spread around the pool, bounced off the walls and returned. Megan began to moan deeply with her mouth against mine and I knew she probably wouldn't last much longer.

I walked us towards the pool wall and reached down to Megan's legs.

"Hold onto the wall," I said with a groan. Megan removed her arms from around my neck and placed them back on the edge. Still inside of Megan I lifted her legs up and placed them so that the backs of her knees were on my shoulders. This position made me able to fuck her harder and deeper. I began jackhammering into Megan and she started to scream as I frequently banged the head of my cock against her cervix. I knew I was filling her completely and used my hands to squeeze her ripe tits.

Megan's back arched forward and I kept on squeezing her tits as I trusted into her pussy. Megan's body began to tremble and I could feel her cunt muscles clamping down on my cock while she made a high pitched scream, "Aaaaahhhhh..............."

Hearing this I lost all inhibitions and Megan and I were soon engaged in untamed unbridled animalistic sex in the pool. After a moment I could feel myself being on the brink of cumming and with a loud roar I pushed my thick swollen head at her cervix's opening and pumped a huge load of my spunk deep into her clenching pussy.

"Fuck Megan, it was amazing," I said as I walked us up from the pool on my trembling legs. Megan was still clingy to me and I dropped her on a cushion before I collapse on another cushion and exhausted began drifting to sleep...

12