Moving to San Diego Pt. 11

Story Info
The last seduction and an ending.
6.7k words
4.61
129.2k
138

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 01/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hetup
hetup
2,855 Followers

Disclaimer: This will be the last part of the story. There have been many different suggestions as to how the storyline could continue and I have throughout the process attempted to use those ideas, which I thought were most interesting. Thus, the story has also had some twists that I had not expected. But remember, it's only a fantasy, where exaggerations are funny. The grammar is not my strength but it's probably dawned on you already ... hetup

Chapter 27: The last seduction and an ending

As Lisa's due date were approaching, Megan and I began planning our seduction of her best friend Nicole. I was in complete control of my women and Jasper had not mentioned our encounter with a word. So everything were just perfect.

Megan became quite keen on the idea of adding her best friend to my harem as a result of her anticipating my impregnation of her. Our plan were to let Nicole get a clear picture of our relationship and then use her curiosity to seduce her. So every chance Megan got, she tattled to Nicole about our sex-life. One day I overheard the following conversation on the phone, just after I had fucked the living shit out of my girlfriend.

"Have you just been having sex with him?" came Nicole's prying voice through Megan's cell phone. "I can't believe you are calling me after just being fucked, you're becoming a slut, Megan!"

"I know, but it's just so incredible. I have never ever felt anything like this. Jason is an amazing lover, and I just keep on cumming, when we make love," Megan said laying content on her bed while I silently caressed her body.

"Wow, it seems as if you have a totally crush on him now. Before Jason you hardly ever spread your legs for anybody. I mean, you was almost a virgin before him," Nicole teased.

"Maybe I wasn't a virgin, but let us just say, Jason's monster cock reaches places where no-man has been before," Megan teased back.

"I was right, you're becoming a slut. But I love the fact, that you keep on bragging about your man. I'm quite envious," Nicole laughed over the phone.

"If you're really nice I might show you my lover's cock," Megan countered.

At first Nicole didn't responded to this, but after some time she whispered, "Do you mean it? I have heard so much about Jason from you, but I have to admit I'm doubting you. I think you're just bragging. So maybe I want proof!"

Megan grinned at me before she said," You're right, Nicole. I have been bragging, but things just moved so fast with Jason. But you could offer to drive us home from the party tomorrow, and then I'll seduce Jason on the backseat."

Nicole thought about it for only a second, "I really don't know. What about Gary?"

"Just tell your boyfriend, that we have planned to spent the night together making girl-talk, and that we just have to drop Jason off at his house. I think your boyfriend will accept it without any problems. He's not the clingy type."

Nicole breathed out a soft laugh. "You're right. That's a good idea actually. Let us call it a date. I just can't wait to prove you wrong."

Megan giggled at me and said, "Can't wait, love you girlfriend."

"I love you too, see you tomorrow," Nicole said hanging up the phone.

Megan dropped her phone and just smiled at me, "Well stud, are you ready for the next victim for your hard throbbing cock. I almost can't wait for you to fuck Nicole's petite body before you have to knock me up."

I grinned back at her and bent down sharing a deep kiss with my devious girlfriend.

---

The next night I drove to Megan's house to pick her up for the party. Megan and I talked and planned our seduction of Nicole along the ride to the party. As we arrived I noticed a lot of fellow students from school gathering around the house and the kegs. Normally I wouldn't drink a lot of beer but our plan was to make everybody think I got drunk and had to be helped home. Then Megan would talk Nicole into driving us home in my car leaving her boyfriend Gary behind.

I greeted Gary, who already was kind of drunk and grabbed a beer. I looked around and spotted some of my friends. I saluted them with my beer and then said, "Bottoms up" before I drained the plastic container.

"Wow Tiny, you seem to have a great thirst," Gary said with a smile.

"I think I'll get really hammered today," I replied and we talked for some time, while I drank some more beer. Gary did the same and Megan kept supplying us with beer, though diluting mine with water.

After an hour I began to play drunk and started to make-out with Megan in front of our friends. She was clearly one of the most attractive girls at the party. Her long, dark hair ran part way down her back, outlining her pretty face. She was wearing a white halter top which stopped just above her bellybutton and making her full breast seem huge.

"Stop it you guys, you're making everybody envious," Nicole said as she walked over to us.

Megan and I both laughed at this but stopped. I took in the lovely sight Nicole made as she walked towards us. She was more than a foot shorter than me, really petite, and when I looked down my eyes were drawn right to the cleavage sprouting from her little blue dress. The dress pushed up her small, perky and perfect breasts and I could feel my cock throbbing. I realized I was staring at her breasts and forced myself to look into her pretty green eyes framed in long lashes and arched brows.

"Hey, girlfriend," Nicole said, leaning forward to give Megan a hug. "I'm so glad you two could make it."

We began to talk about sport and cheer-leading with our friends, while I kept pretending I was drinking a lot. All expert Nicole and in part Megan drank a lot and after two hours a lot of the guests had had so much to drink they lost their inhibitions and were dancing and talking loudly. There were lots of laughs and loud music.

I thought it was time and whispered into Megan's ear, "Let's get on with it."

I stumbled and made quite a show of me being drunk and said, "Oh fuck, I think I've had enough. I would like to go home, Megan."

"Oh Tiger, I can see that. Well, I can't drive because I have also gone over my limit," Megan played along.

"Shit, let's call a cap." I said.

"Why, don't we ask Nicole if she would drive us home. Then she could drive me home and spend the night like old times. We'll just drop you off, and the have a girl night." Megan said and continued addressing Nicole, "What do you say, Nicole. Would you be interested in driving Jason home in his car and then come home with me for some girl-time?"

"Well, Gary is already drunk and sleeping it of in the spare bedroom, so let's go," Nicole said.

---

Two minutes later I was in the backseat of my Hummer, as Nicole drove away from the party chatting with Megan in the front seat. I pretended to sleep and Megan started phase two of our plan.

"I thought you said, Jason could hold his liqueur?" Nicole said with a laugh.

"It's the first time I have seen him drunk," Megan replied.

"Yeah, right. I think you have been exaggerated a lot. He's not as fantastic as your praise had made me think. Maybe you have been lying about all of it," Nicole teased Megan.

"What do you mean," Megan played along.

"Well, maybe Jason isn't the sex-god you have told me about," Nicole unknowingly got caught in our trap and Megan jumped right at it.

"No you don't girlfriend, you don't diss my boyfriend. I'll prove it right away," Megan said and began to climb back to me.

"What are you doing," Nicole laughed.

"I'll show you, why I have been bragging about Jason," Megan hissed.

In a matter of seconds she had unbuttoned my pants and freed my semi-hard cock.

"Even if he's drunk I'll have him hard in a couple of minutes," Megan bragged and began to caress and blow my cock while Nicole kept on driving. I pretended to be a sleep and after a short time I was spotting a huge hard-on.

I felt the car coming to a stop and then I heard a huge gasp from Nicole. I kept my eyes almost closed but could still see, that Nicole had turned around and now looked with amazement at my huge pole.

"You like?" Megan teased her girlfriend as she noticed her state of mind

"Wow," was all Nicole could get out.

"I guess you do." Megan giggled. "Admit it girl, this is the best looking cock you have ever seen."

"Fuck it's huge. How can you allow Jason to fuck you with it. It will tear you apart."

"Nope it feels amazing," Megan laughed and continued, "Why don't you just drive over to my house, and then you can be part of my seduction of Jason to night. Maybe I would let you try this superior cock out."

M...M...Megan, you ...you can't be serious. What would Jason and Gary think...We should not be talking about this. Let's just drop Jason off at his own home and then drive over to you."

"Come on girl, you know you have wanted to get a chance to feel this incredible cock, don't be so timid," Megan teased her.

After some time Nicole almost whispered, "Are you sure we should be doing this? What would Jason say?"

"He'll be excited, he has always told me, that if he hadn't hooked up with me he would like a chance at you," Megan said breaking down the last barrier of Nicole's resist.

"All right, but we'll have to take it slow," Nicole said and turned around while accelerating the car towards Megan's house.

Megan gave me a kiss before she blink at me and then crawled back to the front seat.

---

After some time the car came to a stop and both Nicole and Megan got out. I pretended to wake up and yawn before I got out and looked questioning at the girls.

"You fell asleep Tiger, so Nicole and I decided you could be part of our girl night because my parents are away for the weekend," Megan said.

"Ohh, all right. But what happens on a girl night," I replied.

"Watch movies and eat ice-cream and so on," Megan said.

"I could digg that," I said as we walked into the house. Before long we were watching a movie and eating ice-cream sitting on Megan's bed. The girls had changed into tight tiny sleep shorts and tight tank tops. I wore my boxers and my T-shirt.

After some time Megan slid over to me and started to ran her finger slowly down my body, under my T-shirt and over my six-pack, down my thigh, and teasingly got under my boxers and began caressing my cock.

"Ahh," I exclaimed quite loud, so Nicole would be aware of our actions.

She looked over and unconsciously liked her pouty lips.

"Mission accomplished," I thought to myself.

"Megan...we have a guest, so maybe you should stop, what you're doing," I said sounding unsure of the situation.

"Relax, Nicole will not mind. She have already expressed an interest in seeing your huge cock," Megan replied with a naughty tone, sliding down the side of my body.

I smiled at Nicole and said, "Is it true?"

Nicole blushed and whispered, "Yes, I have told Megan I would really like to see you two together."

"Well I don't know. I'm not really comfortable with having a spectator, but maybe...." I let my voice trail out.

"What do you have in mind?" Megan asked, already knowing the answer, but playing the game for Nicole's benefit.

"Well, I just thought, you know....," I said as I looked at Nicole, "that Nicole might would be interested in participating in our lovemaking."

"Wow, babe, would you really do that for us," Megan quickly replied and continued, "How about it Nicole? I'm willing to share my man with my best friend as long as he still promise to fuck the shit out of me!!!"

"But, how do we do it?" Nicole said.

"Let me show you. Get over here and take hold of Jason's cock." Megan said while she stripped me off my clothes.

I already had a semi hard-on but as Nicole got closer my cock began throbbing even more.

"Nicole, try to caress it and get acquainted with this big stick," Megan laughed.

Nicole got beside me and leaned over my thigh, and began to caress my cock lightly with her fingertips. She looked up with a confused look in her eyes and I knew she would soon be mine. I pulled her up and into my arms and slowly I bent down and started to kiss her. Her lips were so soft and I couldn't wait to have them wrapped around my hard pole. Even though I kissed her gently, I could feel the fire of her passion for me. After some time Nicole pushed herself away.

"Oh, Jason, I'm not sure we should be doing this. It's going to lead to trouble," Nicole gasped having trouble breathing.

"But you're a fantastic kisser and I think you want this more than you lead on," I flashed her a grin and caressed her face with my right hand.

Megan had been observing our interaction and quickly got on her knees facing my lap and began to fondle my cock and it once more came to full attention.

"Come and see this, Nicole," Megan said and continued, "I don't mind sharing Jason."

"But ... " Nicole whispered as Megan got rid of my boxers.

"No, buts, try to feel this wonderful cock," Megan teased her girlfriend.

Nicole crawled down to Megan and with caution she wrapped her small hands around my long thick shaft, but couldn't quite encircle me.

"Let me show you how I usually blow him," Megan said as open her mouth wide and took me between her full lips, sucking as she bobbed and took more and more of me into her mouth. There was a hint of triumph in Megan's eyes as she looked up at me from her knees. She had become a wonderful cock-sucker and her warm, wet mouth felt really good and it felt as if all the blood in my body seemed to rush to fill my throbbing cock. I leaned back against the headboard.

"Now it's your turn," Megan said after some time, after releasing my cock with a loud, wet kiss.

Nicole got closer to my saliva covered shaft and began to stroke it. She took a deep breath and then obviously surrendered to her desires. With her mouth wide open she took the head of my cock into her mouth, real slow as it seemed an impossible fit. The feel of her lips was better than I had imagined. Once the head of my cock had disappeared into her mouth, I could feel her lips instinctively closed around my shaft. As I saw her cheeks hollow with suction, I grinned as I relished in the warmth of her wet mouth, and in a matter of seconds I felt Nicole's tongue moving. It ran a circle over the top and it aroused me even more.

I was extremely careful with her at first, because I wanted to make this first experience really pleasant so she would come back for more later. I was barely moving as I let her explored my throbbing pole with her tongue, sometimes she pulled away and licked up and down the shaft.

Megan got up and we began to kiss, while Nicole kept on her effort pleasing my cock. I felt great and was extremely hard.

After a while Megan got down to Nicole and swallowed my cock while Nicole kept on stroking it. Megan worked her tongue furiously while she bobbed up and down. Shortly after the two girls worked my cock as a team. They kissed and licked the head and ran their mouths up and down the shaft, each with a hand on my leg. Megan took a large part of my dick into her mouth and bobbed up and down several times and then offered it to Nicole, who followed suit throwing all her caution overboard.

"OH shit! Girls," I groaned as Nicole's lips moved up and down on my shaft.

"Mmmmmm, yeah, that's right, suck me," I moaned as Nicole's mouth bobbed up and down my cock and Megan sucked on my cumfilled balls.

The girls continued to please me with their mouths and they both got naked. I could see, that Nicole had a smoking hot petie body and she had one hand between her legs and it seemed as if she was enjoying the moment.

"Oh you're a fucking supreme cocksucker Nicole, how about switching position with Megan and show my balls some love?" I groaned excited to see her response to my bidding.

Nicole lifted her mouth from my cock with a plop and looked up into my eyes. I just smiled and said, "Please, babe..."

Nicole lifted my cock and licked my balls at the same time as Megan. Before long she was sucking each of my balls in and out of her warm, wet mouth, while Megan had moved up and began to lick the mushroom head of my big thick cock. She worked her tongue around the rim of its large head as she stroked my cock with her hands

"Aaaarrrhhh, god damn," I bellowed as I could feel my own explosion building and I knew this was going to be huge.

At the last second I pulled my cock from Megan's mouth and leaped out on the floor while I began to jerk off facing the girls.

"Look out girlfriend, this is going to be spectacular," Megan said and she pulled Nicole over to her side, so they both got on their knees facing my huge member.

"Here it comes, bitches," I shouted as I began to climax. The first jet of semen struck Nicole's face. The next spray went into Megan's mouth. I couldn't stop cumming and gobs of thick white cum splattered the girls eyes, nose, neck and hair. The last load I dumped on Nicole's small perky tits.

"My god, that was fantastic," I said breathing heavily and bent down and with my finger I removed some sperm from Nicole's eye and put it into her mouth.

"Clean each other up," I said while walking out of the room, so the girls could be alone.

---

I could hear Megan giggling, as I stood just outside the door, listening in on the girls conversation.

"Told, you so," Megan grinned and continued, "Wow, Jason really like us tag-teaming him. He doesn't normally spray this much jizz on me."

"Fuck, it's unbelievable, we both has his cum everywhere. I have never seen anything like it," Nicole replied sounding excited.

"Did you like it," Megan asked.

"Loved it. I have never felt anything like Jason's cock. It's so massive and hard and in the end he just dosed us with a huge amount of cum. I'm totally hot for your boyfriend..." Nicole sounded agitated by the experience.

"Well, he'll soon be back and believe me, he'll want to fuck you. I can't wait for you to experience that," Megan said.

"Wow, I don't know what to say, but I'm afraid he's much to large for me," Nicole replied.

"Give it a try. I'll tell him to be gentle with you. You have to try it, it's amazing," Megan laughed.

"Okay, but I'm still not sure about it," Nicole said emotional.

"We'll have a safeword. If you say, kitten, then Jason will stop," Megan grinned at then I could hear the soft sound of kissing lips.

As I looked into the room I could see the two girls had begun to explore each other. They liked my jizz of each other and were clearly turned on. Megan then pushed Nicole back down on the bed and began kissing down her neck. With Nicole on her back, Megan began to suck and tease her breasts while keeping a hand busy between Nicole's legs. Nicole's tits were much smaller than Megan's, but even more perky and I was excited by the way Nicole moaned and shivered when Megan sucked on her little nipples.

The girls were oblivious to my present as they continued their sexual tryst but after 10 minutes I couldn't wait anymore, so I said, "Wow, you're both so hot. Maybe it's time for Nicole to experience a hard cock in her pussy?"

Megan played along and said, "Come on lover, get on your back and then I'll guide Nicole."

In a matter of seconds I had placed myself on the bed and once again Nicole and Megan were kneeling at my groin. Nicole let her small hand caress my leg before she grasped my long hard shaft.

"Oh my God, It's so fucking huge" she repeated over and over as she grasped my cock sliding her hand along the length. "You have the biggest cock I have ever seen. It's beautiful. Look at how long and thick it is."

Nicole's used the index finger of her right hand to rub the lubricating pre cum fluid around the huge mushroom head of my cock. She was clearly still in awe of the size of my steelhard pole but also a little bit scared as she stuttered, "This thing is huge, and it is so fucking hard. You could split a girl my size in two with this monster. Gary's penis is not even half your size."

hetup
hetup
2,855 Followers
12