Mr and Mrs Next Door Neighbours Ch. 05

Story Info
I Discover My Neighbours are a Sexy Bi Couple. The Finale.
2.5k words
4.66
4.5k
10

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 04/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After my lovemaking session with Olive's husband and then Olive and her husband together, I was in seventh heaven. I continued masturbating over the thought of the loverly Olive, but now included her husband in my fantasies, no more guilt.

In the meantime, I had applied for and been accepted into the military, my parents organised a big family party for me as a send off. Of course, being next door neighbours both Olive and her husband were invited.

On the day of the party, I showered, then dressed in the panties Olive had given me and the stockings she had bought me. I then but on a pair of slacks and a dress shirt, just the way Olive's husband would be dressed.

As the party went on, I moved over towards Olive and her husband and started chatting. Olive said, "I love the way you are dressed; you remind me of someone."

I replied, "I was trying to look like your husband, but underneath I am dressed like you Olive."

She replied, "Please explain."

I said, "Im wearing your panties and the stockings you bought me."

They both just smiled at me.

Later in the evening I headed off to the toilet, as I walked past my bedroom, the door opened, and Olive's husband pulled me into my room. He put his arms around me and kissed me lovingly. Then he undid my slacks sank to his knees and kissed my pantie clad cock. Then he pulled Olive's panties to one side and started to suck my cock.

It did not take me long to come in his mouth, he stood up and kissed me full on the lips. I then sank to my knees and returned the favour, after he came in my mouth I stood, and we kissed again. We the rejoined the party and the first thing he did was to kiss Olive and she said, "I can see and taste you boys have been having fun."

As the party drew to a close Olive said, "Before you leave for the Military both me and my husband want a date night with you, and I have a few surprises for you."

So, it was arranged that on Friday night I would go around to their house, and I was expected to stay overnight.

As Friday drew near, I wondered what surprises Olive had in-store for me. I was so tempted to masturbate, but I kept telling myself to save myself for my sexy next-door neighbours.

On the Friday afternoon took a long bath, I shaved my legs and my arm pits, then once dried I painted my toenails bright red. I dressed once again in the panties Olive had given me and the stockings she had bought me. It had been a challenge washing and drying them without my family seeing.

I dressed in my male clothes and went next door armed with a bunch of flowers and a bottle of wine. When I knocked on the door Olive's husband answered and smiled at me, as soon as I stepped through the door, he flung his arms around me and kissed me fully on the lips. I could taste Olive's pussy on his mouth, and I said, "You taste nice."

He replied, "Olive wanted warming up before you arrived and now it is my turn."

With that he undid his trousers and sat in an armchair, I knelt between his legs and kissed the tip of his cock, then I swallowed his entire length and proceeded to suck him to orgasm. As he splashed the back of my throat, Olive appeared, she looked an absolute vision. I licked my lips and looked at Olive, she was wearing a black basque, black fully fashioned seemed stockings and black high heeled shoes, she wore no panties, her hair was brushed back, and she had on the brightest red lip stick. She bid me hello and asked, "How do I look boys?"

Her husband gave a low whistle and I starred at her, then I said, "You look like a dream come true."

She just smiled and told me to undress. As I stood there in-front of the pair of them dressed in Olive's panties and my stockings, Olive told me to follow her to her bedroom. Laid out on the bed was a full set of her clothes. Olive said, "Everything you see before you are what I was wearing earlier when my husband ate my pussy, I want to wear everything thats here."

So, Olive sat in the bedroom chair, the one I had sat in when I watched them make love.

I undressed and started to dress in Olive's clothes. There was a white suspender belt, tan stockings, a white bra, a full slip and a sexy blue dress. I dressed in it all, I sniffed the feet of her stockings then I put them on, I sniffed the crotch of her panties then put them on, I put on the bra, slip and finally her dress. I turned and looked at Olive, she had one and rubbing her pussy, she had been masturbating as I dressed for her. I gave her a twirl, and as I did, she orgasmed loudly. When she calmed down, she held up her hand so I could lick it clean of all her juices. After I cleaned her hand Olive said, "Now for your first suprise." She handed me a shoe box and said, "These are for you."

Inside the shoe box was a pair of patent leather black high heel Mary Jane shoes. Olive told me to put them on. I put them on, and Olive did up the straps for me. I stood up and Olive asked me to walk in them. As I walked towards her, she said, "Well it seams someone has worn heals before."

I replied, "I have worn my mums for years."

Olive just smiled at me and told me to sit at her dressing table. She then proceeded to fully make up my face, and add false eyelashes, then she applied the same lipstick to me as hers. I felt so feminine.

Olive then said, "Now it is time for surprise number two."

She took out a box with a long blonde wig in it and placed it on my head, when I looked in the mirror, I saw a sexy blonde lady looking back at me. Olive asked me what I thought. I replied, "You have done a fantastic job on me, is it wrong that my own image is turning me on?"

Olive said, "That is what I was hoping to achieve, my husband is going to love seeing you like this."

Olive leaned in and kissed me, then she sat back in the bedroom chair and opened her legs and said, "Come and see how wet you have made me."

So, I knelt between her legs and licked her pussy until she orgasmed again.

Then she fixed my make up for me and we both went downstairs to show me off to her husband.

Her husband was sat in the middle off the settee which his erection sticking out of his flies, Olive said, "Go and kiss my husband whilst I take care of his cock."

So, I knelt on the settee next to him and started to kiss him, as we kissed Olive knelt on the floor and started sucking her husband's cock. As her husband softly moaned, I stopped kissing him and stood up. I moved behind the loverly Olive, knelt down and started to worship her bottom. I kissed both large bum cheeks, then kissed the length of her bum crack, before finally licking her bottom. Olive tasted wonderful and I could tell by her moans she loved my attention to her.

I then stood up, I asked Olive to move, then I straddled her husband's legs facing towards him. I started to kiss him, and he responded, before saying, "I can tell where you have just been, you are a naughty girl" I replied, "I know but I love your wife's sexy bottom."

As we kissed, I lowered myself onto his hard cock, I started to slowly allow his cock to penetrate my boy pussy, then I sped up and rode him like my life depended on it. His cock felt wonderful inside me, and I loved being in control, I stopped abruptly, just long enough to see the look on his face. He looked hurt for a second, until I started riding him again. I was truly in love with this sexy man, and he was taking me heaven. I could feel his orgasm getting close, so I started to ride him even harder. He cried out and told me he was coming and as he shot his first load into me, I had the most intense orgasm of my life and sprayed my come all over his belly. I collapsed in a heap against him and could hear him breathing heavily.

Olive said, "Wow that was so sexy, you really are our little slut, now for your next surprise."

Olive told me to lift off off her husband's cock, but to stay on his lap. She then proceeded to insert a tampon in my boy pussy, and she said, "There you really are a girl now!"

I flung my arms around her and kissed her, I said, "I do love the both of you."

I then knelt in front of her husband a licked all my come off of his chest and belly, Olive then cleaned his cock with a washcloth.

We then sat and had a glass of wine and chatted about how much fun we were having. As we chatted Olive opened her legs and started to play with her pussy, she did look so hot. I knelt beside her and kissed the length of both her legs, she said, "Your really are a nylon slut, aren't you?"

I replied, "Only for you, my lady."

Olive then brought herself to another orgasm, she held up her hand so I could lick it clean. As I licked the front of her hand, her husband started to lick the back, we then started to kiss each other between Olive's fingers. She said, "Perhaps I should leave you two boys alone"?

We both said "no!"

I started to kiss Olive as her husband started to lick her pussy, then we swapped places and carried on going until Olive had yet another orgasm, once Olive orgasmed her husband started to kiss me, we kissed intensely as we both tasted of his gorgeous wife's pussy.

Then Olive said, "I need a rest, but I want to watch you two boys make love."

I giggled like a schoolgirl and said to the pair of them, "Oh yes please."

I went to the toilet and removed Olive's tampon from my boy pussy, I cleaned myself up, straightened my wig and went back to them.

Olive's husband kissed me, and we fondled each others' bodies, then I sank to my knees and swallowed her husband's cock. I sucked him and made him moan. He held my head so he could get a proper rhythm going then suddenly he stopped. I was disappointed and looked up at him, but he said, "Don't forget Olive wants to watch up make love."

I stood up and kissed him and wondered what was coming next. We went to their bedroom, Olive sat at the top of the bed with her legs open, I knelt between her legs and rested my head on her stocking clad thigh. Her husband climbed on the bed behind me and started to fondle my bottom. Then I felt his breath on my bottom, and then his tongue as he started to rim my boy pussy. Soon he slid a lubed finger into me and then another, I was really loving this. Then Olive told me to bury my head in her pussy and get ready to be fucked. Olive's husband then slowly slid his cock inside me, I gave a muffled gasp into Olive's pussy and carried on eating her as her husband started to really go for it.

My cock was leaking like mad as he fucked me, he was really deep inside me, and I had my first anal orgasm. As we carried on Olive started to orgasm on my face, her cries caused her husband to orgasm, as I felt his seed fill me, I started to cream in my panties, he kept fucking me until he was completely sated, then we collapsed in a heap on the bed. I still had my face in Olive's pussy, and I still had her husband's cock in me, I was tired, but very, very satisfied and I wanted to savour this moment.

We untangled ourselves and went for a shower. Olive watched me and her husband wash each, then she swapped places with her husband, and I washed Olive from head to toe.

Once showered we dried each other off and proceeded to get ready for bed. Olive and I dressed in matching panties, tights and matching nightdresses. She liberally applied perfume to the pair of us. Then the three of us climbed into bed.

I was laid in the middle with Olive on one side and her husband on the other. I had one hand on Olive's tit and the other hand on her husband's cock, that is how I fell asleep.

When I awoke Olive's husband was on top of her and they were making love. I leaned over and kissed first Olive then her husband, I kept alternating between the two of them, until her husband came inside her.

She told us she was still horny and said, "Here's on last surprise for you."

And with that she swung her leg over my head and sat on my face, I greedily lapped at her pussy, taking all her husband's come from her. She rubbed her pussy up and down my face and told her husband to suck my cock.

So, there I was dressed in this sexy lady's nightdress, tights and panties licking her husband's come from her pussy as he sucked my cock, what a way to start your day.

Olive ground her pussy onto my face until she had a really strong orgasm, after she came, she coughed and released a small amount of wee, I moaned and licked for all I was worth and orgasmed into her husband's mouth.

Olive climbed off me and apologised for the wee, I said, "Don't worry I loved it, I am just glad I got it all."

Then Olive kissed me, then her husband kissed me, I lapped at his mouth as we swapped my come, the three of his kissed together and we shared Olive's wee and my come between the three of us. The End

Soon after that I did indeed join the Military, unfortunately I never saw Olive or her husband again. I do even after all these years think about them. They were such a very sexy couple.