Mr. Anderson

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand caught my arm and I froze, his hand was so big and strong, his skin so warm, I turned and looked at him, “Cherry, you have nothing to be sorry for. Sometimes I forget that while I’m quite…free with myself, many people aren’t. I’m not shy about anything in my life and when I think something I tend to act on it. My actions have obviously made you uncomfortable. I’m sorry, I just couldn’t resist. You’re such a beautiful young woman, so alluring, so intelligent, a little to smart with your tongue, but it only adds to the intelligence I see in your eyes. Unlike the woman you saw last night, you’re not just a pretty little package, you’re so much more and I lost myself in that for a moment and I went farther then you were comfortable with. I’m sorry.”

I felt bad for making him feel bad, and I still couldn’t get the images out of my mind. I put my hand on his shoulder, “I’m sorry Mr. Anderson, I just get a little carried away sometimes and say things before I think about them.”

His eyes flicked to my hand on his shoulder, but I didn’t move it. His shoulder felt so strong and warm, it made me want to touch more of him.

“My name is Scott” he said, his voice growing just a little bit lower, deeper. I blushed a little for noticing his voice growing deeper and knowing what it meant, it meant me touching him was turning him on.

“Scott” I said softly, almost a whisper. I glanced up at his face and without thinking moved towards him a little bit.

The car was full of sexual tension all of a sudden and I was overwhelmed by it. I closed my eyes and opened my mouth slightly to take a calming breath, but that was interrupted by Scott’s warm, wet, full lips pressed against mine.

I wasn’t shocked or angered by his lips against mine, in face I moaned softly and leaned into the kiss more.

His mouth was so warm and so moist, his tongue flowed into my mouth and it was as if while our lips pressed firmly against each other our tongues danced in our mouths.

It started out soft and slow, languorous and tender and grew to something heated, passionate, wanton and full of sex. I was moaning into his mouth continuously as he kissed me and finally I broke the kiss. I fumbled with the keys and started the car. I took a slow calming breath and pulled out of the parking lot.

Scott sat there silently for a moment, out of the corner of my eye I saw him discreetly readjust himself in his slacks and they were just tight enough for me to notice that he was very well endowed and very pleased by what had just happened.

I heard him clear his throat and he said in a voice that he tried to make neutral but still came out filled with lust, “I’m sorry Cherry. I apologies, I was out of line.” He thought I’d stopped because I was upset by what had happened.

“Don’t be sorry Scott. I just thought it would be a better idea to start the car and drive back to the hotel then to end up fucking you in the front seat of the car in the mall parking lot while it was still light out.”

I was driving down the road but I was very aware of him starring at me for a few seconds, trying to figure out if I was being honest or if I was just messing with him. I was at a red light so I moved my right hand off the wheel and put it right on the bulge in his pants and gave it a light squeeze. He moaned low in his throat and I felt his cock grow even harder in his slacks.

I was speeding down the road to the hotel. I didn’t care if I got a ticket I just wanted to get there as fast as I could and get him naked!

The fact that he’d moved in his seat and was kissing and nibbling on my neck as his hand rubbed ever so softly against my pussy through my pants only made me want to get him into a bed all the more.

After what seemed like ages I pulled into the parking lot and we got out of the car. I practically flew down the hallway to the elevators and when the doors closed behind us I pulled him to me and pressed my body against his and pulled his mouth to mine. I kissed him passionately, let all the need for his body that I was feeling flow through my mouth, straight into his body and down to his cock.

We got out on his floor and I waited impatiently as he unlocked the door. All reason and thought were gone now. All I cared about was cumming and feeling him inside me.

As soon as the door was closed I began to tear at his clothes and moved towards the bed while I kissed him pushing all the need and lust I felt into his body with my mouth.

As I pulled his shirt from his body he knelt down to lift up my shirt and start removing my pants. His movements were too slow for the need I felt. I pulled away from him and began tearing my own cloths from my body. He gave a low rumbling laugh and put one of his hands on each of my shoulders, “Cherry dear, why do you feel the need to rush?” he asked with laugher and lust in his eyes and voice.

I pushed him down onto the bed and kneel above him, straddling him and grinding my soaked pussy down against his cock. “Because, Scott, when my father came knocking on my door today I was laying in bed playing with my pussy thinking about what it would be like to fuck you after waking up soaked from a dream about being with you and I didn’t get to cum then and I want to cum now!” I said before moving my body down just a little bit to allow his cock to slip up inside me just a little bit.

I sighed as I felt the first couple inches of his cock push deep inside my soaked pussy. His hand on my pussy in the car had gotten me so worked up I was practically dripping so his large cock eased in nicely though his 8” long and 2” thick cock was still a fairly tight fit inside me no matter how wet I was.

I slowly eased his entire cock into me and held there, working my cunt muscles around his hard cock, making him breathe deeper and faster. I waited until I felt his cock begin to try and inch farther into me with the need for movement and friction, with the need to fuck.

I pulled up off his cock slowly, and just as the last inch of his cock was about to slip out of my pussy I slammed back down onto him, ,hard and fast making me scream and him moan out loud with the intensity of it.

I rode him like that for a couple minutes before he gave a low, almost growling noise deep in his throat and he pulled my body down onto his and rolled us over so I was on my back. He knelt up above me and began to pound his hard cock into me so deep and hard I thought he might split me in two!

He was being rough, pounding into my pussy so hard it almost hurt, and I loved every second of it, I was moaning incessantly, screaming out from the sheer pleasure of his cock inside me and was spouting out things like, “God! Yes! Oh Yes! Scott! Fuck me! Fuck my pussy harder! Faster! Harder! Fuck Me!! FUCK ME!!!” while I met every one of his powerful thrusts.

I was in heaven and I could feel myself about to cum, I shoved my body up to meet his and screamed, “God yes! Oh fuck me! FUCK ME!!! I’m gunna’ cum! Harder! Harder! Fuck me harder! Fuck I’m gunna’ CUM!” and then as I felt my body shake with the orgasm he yelled out, “Fuck yes! Cum for me while I fuck your pussy! I’m gunna’ cum! I’m gunna cum!” he started to pull out and I reached behind to grab his ass and shove his cock even deeper inside my cunt. My orgasm still wracking my body I moaned, “Fuck me! I’m still cumming! Fuck me and cum inside me!”

He moaned low in his throat and I heard my name come out in an almost animal like sound as I felt his cock burst inside my pussy as my body started coming down off the orgasm.

After he finished cumming he collapsed on top of my body and I gave his cock a small squeeze with my cunt muscles. He gave a low, languid laugh and said in a deep, husky voice, “You’ve worn an old man out you sexy little thing you. Maybe if you come and see me when your shift is over I’ll be able to give you a couple more of those wonderful orgasms.”

12