Mr. Basketball Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've been a really bad girl," she said seductively. "Are you sure this punishment is going to be enough?"

I started to slide in and out of her. Her cunny was so wet but so tight right now. I don't know if it was the situation or her being pregnant or her just being her but it was perfection. I pressed my thumb down and felt my dick sliding in and out between the thin wall. Pressing my thumb pushed my cock down and ran it across her spot. She yelped in pleasure letting me know I was doing a good job punishing her.

"For now," I said answering her question. "You will be placed on probation and anything you do wrong will result in more punishment later."

"Fuck," she whimpered. "I don't know how I'm going to behave, I love being bad."

I could feel her juice pooling at the base of my cock before running down to my sack. It was dripping off from there. The cool night air was hitting it letting me know how much she was leaking. I couldn't stand it anymore. I pushed my thumb down harder and gripped her hip with my free hand. I started a rapid in and out of her wetness.

"Fuck...yes...fuck...yes...fuck...cumming," she cried.

Her cunny gripped hard then released before repeating again and again as she released more juice and flooded my already soaked cock. I added to it and started firing thick ropes of white cream into her as my hand gripped her hip harder.

"Jake," she yelped in pain.

"Fuck," I grunted and relaxed my grip some. "Sorry."

She responded by pushing back into my thrusts still and continued to cum. I was just about spent but the way her cunny was squeezing my cock right now felt too good to stop. I kept plunging into her creamy hole making it leak and drip still. My cock was still rock hard as she finally finished and stopped pressing back into my thrusts forward. I knew I had to slow down and move to a slow in and out.

Her legs trembled as I pulled my thumb from her ass and used the hand to grip her hip on the other side. I kept pressing into her but went to a slow and steady, deep in then all the way to the tip out. She was dribbling both of us out now and I knew she would be mad once she realized it was going into her panties but it still felt too good to stop.

Her panting slowed enough that she looked back at me now. "Am I free to go, Officer?"

"I don't know," I replied. "Your punishment might need to continue. You said you were a really bad girl. What other crimes have you committed?"

I flexed my cock and made it swell inside of her.

She giggled. "You reloaded your weapon?"

"The ammo was the hair trigger kind but I emptied the clip and put the longer release one in now," I smiled.

"Really?" she questioned with her eyebrows raised. "So, I'm not free to go?"

"What other crimes have you committed?" I asked again.

"You'll have to interrogate me downtown," she giggled. "I've said all I'm going to say for now."

She pushed back a little letting me know she was satisfied for now but we would be fucking again later.

I slipped from her and stepped back. "I don't have the key so..."

She giggled. "What kind of operation is this? If I didn't know any better I'd say you two ain't cops at all."

"We're legit, look at the car," I laughed.

She laughed with me. "Can you at least pull my panties up so Randy doesn't see me naked? It's bad enough he saw my fat ass."

I laughed and reached down to pull her panties back into place.

"Aww, Jake," she hissed. "You got all over them. Gross, I can feel how wet they are."

"I think that's mostly you. You were dripping wet, Tea."

"I've got to go home and change them."

"You want me to take them off?" I asked.

"No," she sassed. "Later."

"What do we do now?" she asked as she stood there at the side of the car still cuffed.

"Let's get inside and sit down and wait on Randy."

"Sam was pissed off," Teagan laughed. "He might be walking home right now."

"Let's give them a couple more minutes."

I closed the back door and opened the front door. Teagan leaned against the seat as I helped her get her legs through the cuff so her hands could be in front of her. She slipped up into the seat as I closed the door then went to the driver's side and climbed in.

"What's that smell?" she asked. "It's really sweet smelling."

"Coconut rum."

"You were drinking and driving?" she scolded me.

"No, Randy was drinking."

"Randy was drinking and driving?" she asked. "How stupid are you two?"

"No, I was driving."

"He let you drive his cop car?"

"Jeez," I hissed. "Let me explain."

I went back through the events up to this point so she could understand what was going on.

"What did you think when we pulled you over?" I asked.

"That Sam was speeding."

"She was."

We both laughed.

"I thought it was a little strange that we got called out of the car and were told to lift our skirts up," she smiled.

"What was Sam saying?" I asked. I could hardly contain my smile.

"She was pissed," Teagan giggled. "Cops are assholes. This is bullshit. Just wait until I tell Randy about this. Heads are going to roll. I'm calling the news. I should have worn panties. My bare ass is going to be on camera."

I was laughing so hard now. Teagan started laughing with me. We settled down after a minute and looked ahead at the Sam's car.

"Where the hell is he?" I questioned.

"Apparently, he didn't put the hair trigger ammo in his gun," Teagan said slyly.

"Or he reloaded."

"Well," Teagan smiled. "The backseat is empty." She hinted and glanced over her shoulder at the caged in back of the cruiser. "That could be fun."

"Yeah?" I asked. "You want to violate your probation already?"

"No," she replied as I had called her bluff. "Later baby, I promise. We have the whole weekend to find new spots to have sex at."

"Ok," I smiled. I loved her sense of adventure.

I leaned over and picked up the siren controller box. I looked at it. Mic, radio, horn, wail, yelp, hifi were my choices. It was currently on mic. I flipped it to yelp and flipped the power switch. The siren started to cry loudly before I flipped the switch again. Teagan jumped the first time but was steady the next two times I did it.

Randy peered around from the front of the car and looked back at us. I knew he couldn't see anything because of the blinding light. I flipped the switch back to mic and turned the power on.

"Male subject," I called. "Come out with your hands up."

He flipped me the bird and started towards us now. Sam followed right behind him. He went to the passenger side as Sam circled to my side.

"You asshole," she yelled at me as she reached my window.

It was still up and I didn't dare roll it down. The door flung open now as I tried to find the lock button.

"Asshole," she yelled but laughed and slapped my arm and chest a few times.

"I'm the law," I called. "Quit assaulting an officer or I'm going to have to arrest you and your partner in crime here."

"I'm still arrested," Teagan called. "You can't arrest me more than I am."

"Oh shit," Randy cried. "You are still cuffed."

Teagan held her wrists up as Randy pulled the cuff key out and started to unlock them.

"What are you doing?" I cried. "Don't let her escape."

"All the more fun," he smiled. "You'll have to chase her down and arrest her again."

"I'm not really a big challenge these days," Teagan joke. "My fat ass doesn't get far without getting out of breath."

Randy laughed.

"Sorry you had to see my big old ass," Teagan said to Randy as the cuffs came off.

"It wasn't that bad," he offered. "It's better than seeing Jake's ugly ass. I was more in shock that you and her both actually did that."

"Asshole," Sam quipped and slapped my arm again.

"Fuck," Randy called as headlights came down the road behind us. "Get out of the car quick, it's a cop."

I was about to say something smug but the seriousness in Randy's voice told me now was not the time. I bailed out and pushed Sam to move her to the front of the car. All of us met at the front of the cruiser as Randy looked back again. The red and blue lights flipped on as it slowed down and pulled to a stop behind Randy's cruiser. Randy was about to panic when I took control and thought quickly.

"Sam," I called. "Open the trunk."

She didn't hesitate and pressed the key fob to open the trunk. I sprang into action and started tossing things out of the truck as I tried to get to the jack for the spare. I grabbed it and the wrench that went with it before lying down under the passenger tire. I pretended to work on changing the tire hoping that Randy could keep him distracted.

"Hey, Simmons," Randy said as the second officer walked up.

"Hey, LT," he replied. "What you got?"

"Awe, nothing. My girl here had a flat tire so we had to come and change it for them."

"Oh," he said. "I didn't know you was on tonight."

"I'm not," he said.

"What did you take the cruiser for?"

"My POV wouldn't start," he answered honestly.

"The wet wires in the cap again?" Simmons asked.

"That'd be it," Randy laughed.

I wanted to bust Randy's balls right about now but I didn't want to attract any unnecessary attention to the situation so I remained silent and pretended to work. If he walked over here he would see that the tire was fine and start to ask more questions. I was just lying there under the car looking up at the girls while Randy talked.

"Who's the mechanic?" Simmons asked.

"My boy, Jake. He's here for the wedding."

"Alright," Simmons sighed. "I think you can handle it from here."

"Hey, Simmons," Randy called. "Don't say nothing about the cruiser being out. I had to take it."

"Yeah, no problem, LT. I get you're in a bind."

"Thanks."

"I'll see you in a couple of weeks when you come back," Simmons said before he headed off again.

We waited until he was gone and drove off down the road before we dropped the act and stop pretending.

"Whew, gosh damn," Randy panted. "I need a drink after that one."

"Let's go then," I ordered. "You girls go on now and make yourselves scarce. Y'all almost got us busted."

We laughed it up for a moment before we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways. Sam was still pissed off at me and I was ordered to stay at Randy's for the night. She would forgive the both of us in the morning.

I got back into the driver's seat again. Randy climbed in, shut the lights off and finished up what was left in my drink cup before pointing for me to hit the road.

He sighed hard as I looked over at him sitting there in the seat. "Did you at least get a BJ out of the deal?"

"No," he said sadly then smiled as he looked at me. "I bent her over the hood and drilled her."

I high fived him as we turned to head to the liquor store.

It turned out that Randy had a dead battery in his truck. There wasn't a thing wrong with the cap, the wires, or the spark plugs. They don't do anything when there's no juice to turn over the engine. We figured that out the next morning when we went to leave for breakfast.

*

"So, this isn't you?" Ashley asked.

It broke me out of my deep thoughts and brought me back to the restaurant where I was sitting at the table, alone, waiting for one of them to come back and join me. I turned and looked to see a phone in my face with a picture of me on it. I was on the sidelines pointing at a player or something in the picture.

"That's not a very good picture," I said. "I can't tell who that is."

I pulled my phone from my pocket and opened it. My school ID came up that had my picture on it. She was searching for a different picture on her phone.

"This guy?" I asked showing her the phone. "Jake Tillman?"

"Yeah, him," she cheered. "Or you, I mean. That's you, right?"

"It does kind if look like me."

She looked at me then at the picture of me.

"Yeah, that's me," I replied.

"Ha, I knew it," she cheered.

"How did you know it was me?" I questioned. "Are you a basketball fan?"

"No," she said quickly. "You are kind of..."

"Kind of what?"

"Hot," she said embarrassed.

I chuckled a little.

"For an old guy," she added.

"Old?" I teased. "Ouch."

"Older, older," she said quickly trying to recover. "Sexy for an older guy with some grey, not old like a grandpa old."

I laughed now. "I've got a lot of grey. Maybe twenty years ago when I started this I had a little."

"No," she laughed with me. "It looks good on you really, it does. It makes you look experienced. Like you know what you are doing."

"Well... I appreciate that, I really do. Thank you."

I could hear the girls coming back now as they talked and giggled with each other as they made their way back to the table.

"And your wife is beautiful," Ashley said. "Please don't tell her I said anything."

"Then you have to answer my question," I said quickly. "How did you know it was me?"

The girls had made it back to the table now and were about to sit. Ashley stood there embarrassed still and couldn't decide if she should answer my question or run away. I could sense her dilemma as Teagan sat down and looked at us both.

"Unless you plan on switching tables you might as well just answer the question," I teased her. "It's going to be a long night if not."

She turned red now as she stood there.

"Did you not tell her yet?" Teagan scolded me.

"No, no," I said. "We've gotten past that now. I was just curious as to how she knows who I am. She's not a basketball fan so is there something else I'm known for?"

"You're dubbed the hot coach," Sam chimed in now. She made air quotes around hot coach. "Everyone knows that."

"Oh," I said actually stumped. "I am? I've heard of that but I thought hot meant, you know, hot as in doing good. I didn't think it meant the other hot."

All three of the girls started laughing at me now. I felt kind of dumb and sat there for a minute letting them have their fun.

"Alright, alright," I sighed. "Ha-ha, so funny."

"Apparently not everyone knows," Sam laughed still.

"So, is that it?" I asked Ashley. "Is that the reason?"

"Yeah," she giggled still. "You're the hot coach."

"Sorry Mrs. Hot Coach's wife," she said quickly to Teagan.

"Don't be," Teagan smiled. "I get to take him home at the end of the night so it's all good."

"You sure about that?" Sam teased.

"What? That I get to take him home tonight?"

"No, that it's all good," Sam giggled.

"Ummmm...," Teagan teased. "Yeah, I'm sure."

"Suit yourself," Sam joked back. "I would have taken him back to the pound and asked for a refund years ago."

"Hey," I cried. I looked at Ashley now. "Put the three of us on one tab and her all by herself. Actually, can you move her to a different table? Preferably one in the back by the bathrooms."

"No," Teagan called. "Don't, he's joking."

"I know," Ashley replied. "Your drinks are up, let me go get them."

"Shit," Randy sighed as he sat back down. "Sorry about that. What did I miss?"

"Apparently, I'm the hot coach," I cheered. "And not the badass kind of hot either. I'm the sexy, good looking, sophisticated, rough around the edges, handsome kind of hot."

"Ah jeez," Randy snickered. "I'm going back outside."

At the same time Sam and Teagan were both questioning my description of myself in a teasing way.

"Damn," I laughed. "It's a rough crowd in here tonight. I hope it ain't like this tomorrow night."

"80,000 people in there," Randy offered. "You're bound to have at least one of them on your side."

"Yeah," Sam added. "And here she comes with our drinks."

"I guess if this coaching thing doesn't work out I can go into modeling."

"For senior citizens magazine or something?" Sam asked.

"Ain't you older than me?" I questioned now.

"Hey, hey, hey," she yelped. "Be nice."

The table laughed as we were given our drinks. We ordered food then moved on to something else as we all caught up on life and things in general. It was nice to finally see them again, a year and a half was too long but life does that to you. We said our goodbyes once dinner was over then headed off in separate directions again in the hopes we would see each other sooner rather than later.

I took Teagan's hand as we walked the short distance back to the hotel for the night. She smiled up at me as I smiled back at her and put a little extra swing in our arms as we walked. She giggled at that and bumped her hip into mine.

"That was nice to finally see them again," she said. "I had a good time."

"Yeah," I agreed. "We can't let it go that long again before we see them."

"I agree."

"Thanks for doing it," she said. "I know you have a lot going on."

"Basketball is done for the day. The only thing I could be doing is sitting at the hotel pondering what tomorrow will bring. And I know that ain't going to help anything so this was a nice way to kill some time."

The hotel came into view along with the several cop cars parked out front to provide extra security for this high profile event. I laughed a little at the sight of the cops as I thought about the brief dinner conversation.

"Randy brought up the cop car incident before they got married," I said to Teagan.

"Oh," she smiled. "He did, did he?"

"That was some good times wasn't it?"

She giggled now. "Do you remember how many times I violated my probation?"

"Let's see," I smiled. "There was the next morning on the couch at Randy's place. There was the tux shop dressing room. The rehearsal dinner, the community room at the church, the carriage ride to the reception hall, the limo at the reception hall... am I missing anything?"

"The bathroom at Uncle Burt's while Sam opened gifts," she added. "And we didn't have sex at the tux shop or the carriage ride. That must have been your other girlfriend."

"No, but you blew me."

"Oh yeah," she giggled. "I thought you were counting the times we actually had sex."

"There was the back seat of Randy's cop car right before we left," I added.

"Yup, yup," she smiled.

"Then we hit a dry streak."

"My pussy was sore and you said your dick was going to fall off."

"And you got morning sickness."

"I was sick all the time once we got back. Damn kids almost killed me. My body wasn't meant for twins."

"Damn," I sighed. "Keep quiet, the press is coming to harass us again."

Teagan new the routine and clammed up as I took the lead and pushed past the small group before the cops and hotel security held them off so we could get inside.

"You go on up to the room," I said. "I've got bed checks to do then I'll join you."

She leaned in and kissed me. "See you in a few, baby."

I went door to door and checked to make sure everyone was in bed and where they were supposed to be at. Nobody was out tonight, the game was the only thing on their minds so they were resting or doing something to keep their minds off of things. They were good kids and I hadn't had any trouble from them all year long so I didn't expect anything different this time around.

I returned to my room, brushed my teeth, then climbed into bed with Teagan but grabbed my phone to do a little research on the other dinner topic. I spent a few minutes browsing the web while Teagan lay next to me on her side.

"So, I really am the hot coach," I said to Teagan.

"Umm-hmm," she sighed. Her naked butt rolled slightly against my hip as she replied.

"Why wasn't I informed of this?" I questioned.

"We were worried it would go to your head," Teagan teased. Her butt twerked on my hip again just a little harder. Her cheeks spread just a little as she did sending me a signal that she wanted to make good on her promise from earlier.

"Why would I let that go to my head?" I asked ignoring her signal for the moment.

"We were worried you might quit your job and try to take up modeling," she teased some more. She pulled her legs closer to her chest and worked her butt into my hip again as she twisted more. Her puss now touched my hip leaving just the slightest wet trail on it.