Mr. BBC is Totally Bisexual

Story Info
Black dominatrix and white guy entertain Mr. BBC.
2k words
18.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

The Glebe area of Ottawa, Ontario, is usually a quiet and upscale neighborhood, but tonight at the Hiller townhouse, things were getting loud and steamy. Mark Dixon had Donna Hiller on all fours, face down and ass up, in the Hiller living room. The big and tall, burly young black man pulled on the curvy redhead's long hair and smacked her big white ass while slamming his big black cock into her pussy. Donna kept grinding her big ass against Mark's groin, loving the feel of his big black dick inside of her.

"Yes, screw my wife," said Gerald Hiller, a middle-aged, balding white male as he watched Mark Dixon fuck the hell out of his wife Donna. Sitting on the couch, stark naked, the slim CRA accountant masturbated his pale, slender cock while beholding an awesome spectacle. At last, Gerald's wife Donna made his fantasy of watching her get fucked by a black man come true. It definitely took some convincing, to say the least.

"Oh yes, give me that big black cock," Donna squealed, winking at her hubby Gerald while riding Mark's big black dick. Mark went to town on her, ramming his dick mercilessly into her snatch. The transformation of Donna Hiller from prim and proper socialite to downright freaky bitch was eerie, and to both her lover Mark and her husband Gerald Hiller, it was something of a turn-on. Mark pounded away at Donna's pussy, and didn't let up until the forty-something white slut actually begged for mercy.

"That was fun," Mark Dixon said to Donna and Gerald Hiller, and he left their place after showering, getting dressed and bantering with them for bit, post-sex etiquette and all that. Mark Dixon, a newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by way of Racine, Wisconsin, was enjoying himself immensely in the Canadian Capital. The place was not at all what the young African American initially imagined, that's for damn sure.

Originally, Mark Dixon came to study business management at Carleton University, looking for a chance of pace after a boring first year at the University of Wisconsin. The brother went out to explore and then discovered the hidden pleasures of Ottawa. The local swinger scene was filled with couples who craved black masculinity. Yeah, Mark had a blast, but he also had some truly unique cravings of his own...

Mark Dixon considered himself sexually flexible, hence why he didn't mind when Gerald Miller and his wife Donna insisted on sucking on his big black cock after he'd fucked the hell out of Donna's creamy pussy. Things got kind of escalated from there, and Mark ended up bending Gerald over and fucking the white dude in the ass while Donna played the voyeur, fingering her pussy while her husband got fucked by the same black cock that filled her pussy earlier.

"Yes, Mark, fill my husband's ass with your big black cock," Donna squealed, and Mark shot her a look even as he gripped Gerald's hips and slammed his dick into him. Gerald proved to be a lusty screamer, and he whined even more than his wife had as Mark pounded his ass. Mark didn't mind fucking a tight juicy pussy or a tight male ass. As far as he was concerned, both were pleasurable. The brother had tons of fun before departing the Hiller household, that's for damn sure.

Mark Dixon would sometimes lie in bed at night, wondering what it would be like to try these...extreme things. He scoured the Internet for the kind of porn he craved, and it was quite difficult to find. It was easy to find tons of female domination videos featuring black women dominating white guys, but black female domination videos with black male submissive types were rarer than unicorns. Go figure. After a long search, Mark Dixon came across Mistress Nama, a local black dominatrix who actually dealt with black men.

"You came to the right place, my brother, nothing wrong with your desires," Mistress Nama said, and the tall, dark-skinned and very voluptuous, forty-something black dominatrix grinned, and walked up to her latest sub. They were in the basement of her Kanata townhouse, about to have some truly wicked fun. Mistress Nama was surprised when she got the call from Mark Dixon, and agreed to a two-hour, 300-dollar session with him. It was to be a grand old time.

Mistress Nama was quite excited to meet Mark Dixon, a black man who admitted to being curious about things like cross-dressing, cuckolding, female domination, male humiliation and the like. The brother was indeed a fine specimen of man, and Mistress Nama looked forward to making him her bitch. Like a lot of macho black men blessed with huge swinging dicks, Mark had a submissive streak a mile long...

"Teach me, Mistress Nama," Mark Dixon said, and Mistress Nama smiled at the big and tall black man who knelt at her feet. Mark watched Mistress Nama's every move, as if transfixed. The tall, curvy black woman looked to be in her mid-forties, and she was decked out in a black tank top, ankle-length black skirt, and shiny black leather boots. Mistress Nama looked absolutely mesmerizing, and Mark couldn't wait to experience her sensuality and power...

Mistress Nama came highly recommended, and Mark Dixon was in awe of her. The City of Ottawa was full of BDSM enthusiasts, but the scene was overwhelming white, with a few Asians, Arabs and others here and there. To find a handsome, masculine black man who was curious about black female domination, now this was a rare find for Mistress Nama. She intended to savor this rare and tasty dish, that's for damn sure.

"Yes I will, Mark, now, put these panties on, and the bra and wig too," Mistress Nama said, and she tossed a pair of bright pink panties, with a matching bra and blonde wig to him. Mark hesitated, and then put them on. Mistress Nama looked at the big black dude as he donned the feminine attire, and grinned. This one is going to make a magnificent bitch, Mistress Nama thought with a wicked smile.

"Now, Mark, from now on, to me, you are Marcella, my very first black sissy, my own personal bitch, now crawl to me and kiss my feet," Mistress Nama cooed softly, and Mark/Marcella complied. The sultry dominatrix smiled as the black sissy did as she was told. Marcella began sucking on Mistress Nama's toes, and then continued upward. Mistress Nama pulled back her skirt, revealing a thick ebony strap-on dildo modeled after the penis of African American porn star Lexington Steele.

"Oh shit," Mark/Marcella said while beholding the massive dildo, and Mistress Nama grinned then rubbed her toy against the black sissy's mouth. Obediently Marcella began sucking the dildo, hesitantly at first, then really getting into it, like a real black sissy slut. Mistress Nama watched as Marcella polished the dildo, and she smiled, pleased by the black sissy's progress. She felt excited by this turn of events, and then switched things up a bit. That's when the wicked fun truly began...

"Come ride my dildo like a good black sissy slut," Mistress Nama said as she bent Marcella over, spread them ass cheeks and pushed the dildo inside. Mark/Marcella howled as the dildo went in, for even with plenty of lubrication, the dildo felt huge in her ass. Mistress Nama gripped Marcella's hips and thrust the dildo into her ass, while berating her of course.

"Yes, Mistress Nama, fuck me like the slut I am," Mark/Marcella squealed, much to Mistress Nama's sheer delight. Things were going better than the sultry black dominatrix expected. Mistress Nama had tamed men of virtually all races before, from Asian guys to Arab guys, White guys and even Native American guys. This was her first time topping a black male, and the black dominatrix savored every moment of it...

After this memorable first session, Mark Dixon and his alter ego Marcella became regular customers of Mistress Nama's Kanata dungeon. She had lots of fun with her new sub, and intended to challenge him. After discovering that Mark Dixon was bisexual, a wicked idea sprang into Mistress Nama's mind. When she discussed it with Mark Dixon, the brother was hesitant at first, but she persuaded him to stop being afraid and give in...

"Welcome to my dungeon, Mark, tonight, you get to meet Mr. Rupert Alexander White, my bull, and experience his awesome cock," Mistress Nama said to Mark Dixon as he came to her place that fateful night. Mark was summarily introduced to Mr. White, a tall, fit white male in his mid-forties, clad in a black leather outfit and mask. Mark seemed a bit nervous, and Mr. White immediately reassured him.

"No need to be nervous, sir, I'm an expert and I'm respectful, Mistress Nama and I work together all the time," Mr. White said with a pleasant smile, and Mark Dixon shook his hand. Without further ado, Mistress Nama led the two men to her basement, where they got naked and then the real fun began. Mistress Nama sat on a throne-like chair, masturbating as she watched Mark and Mr. White get it on. She fingered her wet, hairy pussy and pinched her nipples, so aroused was she by the spectacle...

"Hmm, your big white cock tastes good," Mark Dixon said as he deep-throated Mr. White's cock, and Mistress Nama winked at him encouragingly. Mistress Nama loved interracial gay porn and often fingered her pussy while watching black guys get fucked in the ass by white guys. After Mark finished polishing Mr. White's cock, the stud put him on all fours, rolled a condom on his cock and grabbed the bottle of lubricant that Mistress Nama handed him.

"Let's do this," Mark said enthusiastically, and Mistress Nama came closer, planting her pussy right in Mark's face even as she grabbed his ass cheeks and held them open for Mr. White. Grinning, Mr. White pushed his cock into Mark's asshole and the brother groaned as his ass got penetrated by live cock for the first time. Mistress Nama stifled Mark's groans by grinding her pussy into his face. The brother got the hint and began eating his dominatrix's sweet black pussy even as his black ass got filled by a big white cock.

"Hmm, this is so hot," Mr. White said as he pounded away at Mark's asshole, loving the way the brother's ass gripped his ass like a vise. At the same time, Mistress Nama found herself moaning deeply, for Mark was sliding his tongue deep into her pussy. The three-way action continued, and Mistress Nama got so turned on that she broke her own rules, demanding some of the two bisexual studs manly energy be focused on her. Mark and Mr. White did not mind at all...

"Fuck me while he fucks you," Mistress Nama said, and the curvy, dark-skinned dominatrix shook her big ass in front of Mark, causing his big dark dick to harden. Mark pushed his dick into Mistress Nama's pussy, gripping her hips as he began fucking her. At the same time, Mr. White gripped Mark's hips and buried his big white cock into the brother's asshole. The fun was just beginning for the adventurous trio...

Mistress Nama's hot, pulsating pussy gripped Mark's hard dick like a glove, and he gave as good as he got. Loving the feel of Mr. White's cock up his ass and Mistress Nama's pussy gripping his dick, Mark cried out in pleasure. This was the sort of no-holds-barred, no-holes-barred, interracial bisexual threesome that most bisexual black men could only dream about. Mistress Nama and Mr. White worked Mark Dixon over until the brother tapped out, then they took a break before hitting the showers.

"Guys, that was hot, we should definitely link up and do this again," Mark Dixon said, smiling as he shook hands with Mistress Nama and Mr. White. The trio exchanged smiles of mutual admiration all around. Mark Dixon parted from such sweet company with a refreshed outlook on human sexuality, starting with his own. As a brother who swung both ways and liked women and men of all shades, he was glad to have experimented. It's okay to be bi and life is good, Mark told himself as he headed home.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sissy Surprise Wife discovers her husband is a slut for BBC and…in Interracial Love
Summer of Black Cock One man witnesses the fall of men & women to a BBC teen…in Interracial Love
Black Cock: Addicted to Cum Husband and wife are shared by female black teen and grandpa.in Interracial Love
Anklet Adventure Pt. 01 Wife discovers anklet and cuckolds with bbc.in Interracial Love
My Aunt's Anniversary Cruise Cruise leads to sissification and an interracial gangbang.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories