Mr. Burton has a Talk with Kevin

Story Info
College student has intimate chat with his date's father.
5.3k words
4.35
41.8k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RSchwuler
RSchwuler
793 Followers

Author's Note: The usual warnings: if you don't like humiliation or far-fetched stories, please don't read. This one's also very dialogue-heavy. I'm working on sequels to some of my other stories but this is a just a quick little one off. Enjoy!

*****

Kevin pulled up along the tree-lined street, parking in front of the stately Tudor. He fixed his short blonde hair in the mirror. He thought better of honking his horn, and instead walked up the walk and rang the door bell. A great big man opened the door, ushering him inside. Kevin was still slightly stoned from the night before, and something about the man seemed uncanny. With his receding gray hair and patrician looks, he almost looked like a Founding Father in a sweater vest.

"Come on in, Kevin. Julie's still getting ready." The older man shook Kevin's hand in a strong grip, smiling at him warmly.

"Edward Burton."

"Kevin Donoghue, pleased to meet you, Sir." The older man seemed pleased to be called Sir.

Mr. Burton led Kevin from the entrance hall to his office. He closed the door behind them, and sat at his desk in a plush executive office chair, leaving Kevin standing before him. Julie's father was an imposing man, much taller and heavier than Kevin. He looked to be in his late 50s, with receding salt-and-pepper hair and a paunch contained in his vest.

"Julie's told me all about you, Kevin. I hear you're starting at Goldman this fall."

Kevin told him a little about himself, his summer job at the marina, his college experience, his frat, what he was studying, the athletics he was involved in. That Julie and he had known each other a bit in high school but become friends this summer. Then the conversation took a turn.

"Now Kevin, I was your age once. And at 21, I had one thing on my mind." Kevin inhaled, not liking where this was going. Julie had warned him that her dad was old-fashioned.

"Sex of course. Penetration. 'Getting our dicks wet' is what we used to call it" Kevin felt his face redden and he suppressed a smile. The older man shook his finger in Kevin's face as he spoke.

"You are permitted to date Julie, but you are not permitted to engage in any sort of sexual activity with her. Do you understand, son?" He lectured.

"Yes, Sir." Kevin answered, his voice wavering nervously.

"These pants are to stay ON, mister ." He leaned forward in his chair and pinched the fabric of Kevin's trousers, snapping it, making the young man flinch.

'Understood, Sir." Kevin nodded, staring straight ahead, hoping to move past this uncomfortable conversation.

"I forbid you from putting your little penis anywhere near my daughter." Mr. Burton's broad, handsome face appeared twisted with anger at the prospect. Like he was picturing Kevin with his pants down on top of his little girl, hips pumping.

"I-" Kevin started, but Mr. Burton continued, smiling again.

"Well there's only one way to be sure you'll keep your word." Kevin looked at him with confusion, and the middle-aged man clarified as he leaned back in his chair. His deep voice was clear and booming.

"Drop your pants and jack off." He spoke as casually as if he was offering Kevin a glass of water. Kevin's face went bright red. The older man's held his gaze. He was not joking.

"Kevin, it's not anything I haven't seen before. Now take out your little thing and jerk it off. I know you know how, boy." Mr. Burton stared at him firmly, lifting his hand and flicking his wrist back and forth, the universal symbol of spanking the monkey.

"You can lower your pants and underwear and masturbate your little boy penis right now, or you can turn right around and leave." He demanded once more, then crossed his arms, leaning back.

The young man took a breathe. He could get the hell out of there. Just leave this crazy family. Julie was cute but was she worth dealing with a maniac of a father? But something about Mr. Burton's bearing entranced him. His overbearing confidence, the smugness. Like there was nothing out of the ordinary about this demand. Kevin found himself wanting to obey, and to reveal himself to the domineering man. He wanted Mr. Burton to see him naked. He wanted Mr. Burton to watch him as he abused himself.

He felt his hands at his waist. His fingers trembling, they opened his belt and unzipped his fly. It felt like it was someone else's hands undressing him. He saw Edward nod approvingly as he reluctantly stripped. Closing his eyes, he pulled down his pants to his thighs.

"Undies too, Kevin. I want to see the semen come right out of the tip of your little penis." Keeping his eyes closed, he lowered his underwear to mid-thigh too. Exposing himself to this man he had met only moments ago.

He opened his eyes and looked down at the endowment nestled between his thighs. His downy blonde pubic bush, neatly trimmed, and his short, slender pale penis resting atop his nuts.

Edward Burton leaned towards the standing young man, and grabbed his bare hips, pulling him towards him. Kevin gasped at the man's big rough hands on his slender waist, his feet shuffling to place himself between the man's spread legs. He winced as the man lightly touched his scrotum with his index finger.

"Now see? Look at those testicles. They're quite small but you can tell that they're plump with your seed. Aching with your semen. You're horny all the time, aren't you, Kevin?" He kept his hands on the younger man's naked hips, looking up at Kevin from his seat.

"Yes Sir." Kevin stared straight ahead.

"Why, I bet you still have nocturnal emissions. Wet dreams?" Edward interrogated, smiling at Kevin. Grinning at the ridiculous idea of Kevin's little penis getting hard and shooting all by itself as he tossed and turned.

"Sometimes, Sir." Kevin admitted. The older man smirked at him. Kevin felt a wave of humiliation washing over his stomach. It felt like the man was there in his bedroom, watching him cum helplessly under the sheets. Kevin closed his eyes, and against his better judgment he spoke again.

"Actually, a lot Sir. At least twice a week." Edward openly laughed at the boy's ridiculous confession, and Kevin felt a new rush of shame rush pour over him from his head to his groin. He did not understand this strangle impulse to divulge his shameful secrets, to embarrass himself before this powerful man.

"My, that must be quite embarrassing. A lot of stains in your jockeys, or do you sleep bare butt naked?" Kevin's head was racing. Why was he discussing this with his date's father, a man old enough to be his own dad?

"Bare butt naked, Sir." He squeaked out, gratuitously echoing Edward's choose of words.

"Good for you to sleep bare butt naked, given your constant little accidents. Still, it must make quite a mess, regularly waking up to dried semen pasted all over your pubic hair and belly. How do you deal with it?" Edward spoke about this as casually as if asking Kevin about his studies, but he had a slight smirk that betrayed how much he enjoyed verbally degrading the boy.

"Yes Sir, it is a mess. I have to go to the bathroom and just... wash my crotch and everything." Kevin felt a rush from divulging such embarrassing information to this strange, insistent man.

"You have to wash the dried semen out of your little blonde bush, and your belly then?" Edward pointed at the kid's neatly trimmed pubes and ran his fingers over the golden happy trail running up his taut abdomen. Kevin nodded.

"And you do that bare butt naked too, don't you son? Just tiptoe naked to the bathroom, then push your tummy up against the sink and wash your little penis?" The man asked with an incredulous grin on his face.

"Yes Sir... I do it naked. " Kevin shuddered, remembering all the mornings where he had to sneak to the shared bathroom on the third floor of his frat house, and hump up to one of the sinks to douse his groin and clean the big dried patches of jizz from his belly. Standing on tip toes, hoping no one else would come into the bathroom. Aroused by the exposure, by the risk of it. His shameful morning ablutions. Edward sighed as he examined his genitals.

"You see son, your body betrays you. To a grown man like me, your little penis doesn't look like much. You look more like a prepubescent boy than a man, as far as I'm concerned. But your body, those little testicles, they desperately want to pass on their seed. That little penis wants nothing more than to knock up my daughter. Left unchecked, the little guy could actually do it. But we're not going to let that happen, are we son?" Kevin nodded, confused by the older man's outlandish talk.

"And all this talk seems to have woken up your little penis." Now he tapped Kevin's half-hard cock, bobbing out horizontally from his crotch. The young man winced at his touch. He had never been hard in front of another guy before, not naked and up close like this.

"Time to masturbate, Kevin." Edward commanded calmly.

Kevin inhaled, and brought his hand to his cock as he had so many times before. Was he really going to jerk off in front of this man?

"It's time. Show me how you play with yourself. That's all you should be doing at this stage in your life. Not screwing around with girls, just playing with yourself. Just pulling your pud in the corner." The college student let the older man's humiliating words washed over him and began to pump his wrist, pulling on his hardening dick.

"Very good, Kevin." He began to steadily toss himself off.

In the afternoon silence, the only sound was the young men's flesh pumping. The unmistakeable jack-off sound, known to all men. His quiet panting breath. He felt Mr. Burton's eyes over him, calm and intent.

"I'm imagining you having to wash your little penis and tummy every morning after your wet dreams caused you to ejaculate all over your belly, Kevin. So ridiculous for a grown man to still be staining the sheets, to have to sneak off to the bathroom to clean up his spilled seed... and you do it bare butt naked, don't you?" Kevin nodded.

"You'd like it, wouldn't you, if one of your frat brothers walked in and saw your naked rear end, saw you washing yourself like that. You'd like for them to catch you like that, wouldn't you son?" Again the young man nodded in agreement, his eyes closed.

"And if they asked what the heck you were doing, you'd tell them the truth, wouldn't you? That you were cleaning the dried semen from yourself after having a wet dream just like a 13 year old boy going through puberty."

"Yes Sir I'd tell them that I had a wet dream." Kevin chirped, his face flushed from his exertion.

"Stand over that waist basket. When you get close, I want you get on your knees so that you empty your dick right into it." Kevin shifted over and kneeled down so that his hard-on was pointed in to the mouth of the waist basket.

"My, my, my. Already at orgasm, huh? You must be very horny, son. And not much stamina at all." Edward guffawed.

"That's it, jerk it out." Kevin looked at his pink dick in his hand. All 5 1/2 inches at its absolute hardest. He couldn't believe he was jacking off at this man's direction.

"Right into the trash where it belongs." Kevin began pumping his hips, panting, unable to resist giving into his shameless self-pleasuring despite being closely inspected by this authoritative older man.

"Ohhh" Kevin gave a muffled cry, keeping his orgasm quiet. His butt humped a few more times as he shot his thick, white load right into the empty waste basket. Mr. Burton watched intently as the kneeling young man's pelvis rocked as if electrocuted, ejaculating the sizable deposit into the trash. When the last shot was discharged, he handed Kevin a handkerchief for the cum on his fingers.

"Good boy. Now take a breathe and start again. I want those little balls completely drained." Kevin made to stand up, but Edward's hand fell heavily on his shoulder.

"Stay on your knees. When you cum, I want you to ejaculate right into the waste basket again. Dump it out again straight into the trash." Kevin put his hand on his penis and began to pleasure himself once more. He opened his eyes to find Mr. Burton staring at him, monitoring his most private act. From his new spot on the floor, Kevin found that the large older man loomed over him. He squirmed under the man's gaze, looking at the floor self-consciously.

"Look at me, young man. Look me in the eyes while I watch you masturbate." Kevin obeyed, meeting Mr. Burton's gaze. He looked into the man's deep-set, dark eyes. Locking eyes with another man while jerking off felt supremely uncomfortable, and overwhelming intimate. He felt strangely connected to this man, but deeply humiliated to having his shameful jerk off act so closely supervised.

"Nothing to hide from me, son. I'm going to see it all. Nothing to be ashamed of." Edward intoned.

"That's it, that's it. Rub it out. Rub it all out." He coaxed the boy who began to jerk himself furiously.

"That's it boy. I know you have a few more orgasms in you. A few more loads of your seed to dispose of. We need to make sure you're completely sterile." Edward leaned back in his chair, satisfied as his captive whacked off dutifully.

"Do you enjoy jerking yourself off, Kevin?" The ridiculousness of the question contrasted with Edward's deep, rich voice.

"Yes Sir." He nodded, blushing.

"I bet you do it all the time." Edward said, smirking at the masturbating young man.

"Yes Sir." Kevin grunted.

"How often?

"At least once a day, usually more." His face reddened at the admission.

"Horny boy. You're quite the frequent masturbator. I bet you've done it in places you shouldn't have." Edward grinned at the boy.

'Yes Sir." His face reddening to a darker shade.

"Tell me where." Edward calmly demanded.

"All kinds of places. My car, in the woods, the beach. Once.. in the library at school." Edward pounced on this.

"Tell me all about when you jerked off in the library, Kevin. In the restroom?"

"No, no right there in one of the big reading rooms. It was during finals, late at night. There was another guy but his back was to me, and had headphones. I... I put porn on my laptop and did it right at the desk I was sitting at." Kevin's face radiated with heat at the shame of admitting this. Edward guffawed in disbelief.

"You just whipped it out of your pants and jerked it?" The older man continued his laughing interrogation.

"No Sir, I pulled my pants and underwear down to my ankles." Kevin's face reddened as he divulged this perverted detail.

"All the way to your ankles? You sat down on your bare butt and jerked your little thing off?" Edward demanded, a tinge of disbelieving amusement in his voice. Kevin remembered the kinky thrill of exposing himself there, the feel of the cold wood on his naked buttocks. The shock of his white thighs under his desk.

"Yes Sir." Mr. Burton laughed at this admission.

"That must have been a funny sight. Your pants and underwear down to your ankles, you sitting down on your bare naked fanny, playing with your little penis." He laughed again at Kevin, the irredeemable ridiculousness of his lust. The man's open ridicule made Kevin achingly hard.

"Did you like the feel of the chair on your bare naked, fanny?" Kevin nodded at the ridiculous question.

"It felt... sexy and dirty I guess, Sir.

"It made you feel dirty to be be bare butt naked there, didn't it?"

"I bet you would have liked to have stripped completely bare butt naked and jerked off. That would have given you a thrill, wouldn't it?" The older man taunted him.

"Yes it would have Sir. Being bare butt naked in public like that, it would have been a thrill..." He gratuitously confessed.

"Maybe next time you should just go completely bare butt naked then. Make yourself fully exposed." Mr. Burton let Kevin think of that as he masturbated, then continued.

"Perhaps you should get completely undressed in the library, or somewhere else in public. Even your shoes and socks. Then pack your clothes away and find a quiet corner to masturbate. Your naked, pale body completely on display. Looking down to your hard little penis poking out ridiculously, and your bare feet on the libary floor. Just a bare butt masturbator. How would you like that Kevin?" At his prompting, Kevin moaned affirmatively.

"Where did you come?" Edward demanded.

"On the floor, Sir...I just shot right between my legs, on the underside of the desk, onto the floor. I wanted to feel..." He trailed off panting, working his meager erection in his hand.

"Exposed and perverted." Mr. Burton answered for him.

"Yes Sir."

"And that's just what you were. A naked, exposed, perverted boy. A butt naked masturbator. Sitting on your bare butt and jacking your little penis off in public." Mr. Burton denounced Kevin calmly. That's what he was. Not an upstanding young man. Not a popular and well liked student athlete. But a butt naked public masturbator and shameless deviant. The man saw Kevin for exactly what he was.

"If campus security had caught you, maybe they would have taken your picture of you naked with your little dick in your hand, and made a sign of it. 'Warning: Bare Butt Naked Pervert Public Masturbator.' And put them all up on campus. Would you have liked that, Kevin?"

"Kevin Donoghue: Bare Butt Naked Public Jack Off." Edward said, his hands framing the imaginary sign. Kevin closed his eyes and he could see it.

"Spill your seed, now Kevin." And as if he had said the magic word, the younger man ejaculated directly into the waste basket. This load was smaller than the first but he still shot out several ropes of thick cum. Kevin was panting from the exertion. After a moment Edward spoke.

"What are you waiting for, son? We're not done. Get your hand on your little penis."

"I don't think... I don't think I can get it up again, Sir." Kevin was still breathing heavily, his face flushed.

"Nonsense. Lift up your shirt, show me your breasts." Kevin's face reddened anew at having his mostly hairless chest described that way. He complied, revealing his torso to the leering man. Edward reached over, grabbed the neck of the shirt, and lifted it over his head, hooking it back behind his neck so that he was still wearing the white polo shirt on his arms, but his midsection, bust and neck were completely exposed.

"Now I bet if you play with these nice red nipples you have, it'll help your little penis become erect." Kevin looked down at his bare chest, and Edward barked impatiently.

"Play with them! Play with them just like a woman's breasts. That'll get that little dick hard again." Kevin adjusted his position about on the floor, spreading his knees wider and stretching his hips, then brought his hands to his chest and found his nipples. This was a fundamental part of his jerk off ritual. In the library he had lifted his shirt and fiddled with his tits too. He always played with his nipples when he jacked off, and Mr. Burton seemed to know. He squeezed, tugged and diddled them, and a wave of shameful pleasure emanated from his nipples to his whole body.

"That's it. Try gently with just your fingertips. Ah very nice. Press those little buttons. Attaboy. Play with them. Play with those little rosebuds. Just like a woman's breasts." He coaxed him on to abuse himself.

"Rub your hand over your belly, too. That's an erogenous zone too. Good boy." Kevin felt himself up lewdly at the man's direction.

"That's it. Rub yourself all over, from your belly to your breasts, son. Fondle yourself. That's it. Play with your breasts, young man." As the young man molested himself, his penis awoke once more, bobbing up with thickness.

"Oooh, look who's back. Your little guy loves when your nipples are played with, Kevin" The older man spoke in a sing-song voice, leaning forward in his chair, pointing at the college student's boner. Sure enough, his dick was obediently swelling as he bothered his chest.

RSchwuler
RSchwuler
793 Followers
12