Mr. Chatterley's Lover Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

And now Cliff was leaning on me, not heavily but firmly as he recovered, his breaths making his body rise and fall against mine while his penis remained lodged inside me, now just jerking occasionally – quite possibly in response to my own spasms as my ass continued to enjoy his invasion.

And then Cliff was slapping my back lightly as he pushed himself more upright.

"Wow – that was good," he said, "Bit of a shock to be honest – didn't really expect you to be quite so friendly and welcoming!"

I laughed gently as I realised that I had indeed very much taken part in the action. It hadn't all just been Cliff and his cock – it was my ass that had contributed to the enjoyment that we'd both felt. If I'd have been a more unwilling participant then Cliff wouldn't have enjoyed himself so much – and nor would I for that matter.

I squeezed my sphincter muscles tight around his penis like a loving hug but I could feel that his cock no longer had the stiffness that had so thrilled me and I knew it was time for us to disconnect.

Immediately my mind considered the flood of juices that would need mopping up and I suddenly realised that I still only had those two old mud and cum-crusted towels with which to clean up.

'They'll have to do,' I thought, but Cliff came to the rescue.

"I'm going to pull out now," he said, "Anyway, if I don't it'll fall out soon I think – and there's a couple of nice clean towels in that bag I brought in."

"Ah brilliant, that's good. Hey – you cheeky sod, you came all prepared for this, didn't you?" I replied as I jerked upright, dislodging Cliff's cock as I did so, "You knew that we'd fuck, didn't you?"

"Not so much knew as hoped," he said as he shuffled across the shed and extracted the towels from his bag, one of which he passed to me.

"Hmmmph!" I grunted as I dried my ass and cleaned up the runnels of spunk that had already travelled down my legs, "What if I'd said no?"

"Then the towels would have just been for you to replace those mucky old things you've got," said Cliff, as he brushed sweat from his chest and armpits and wiped his cock, "But as it is, I'm glad I thought of them. I'll take 'em back home after this and give them a good wash."

"They're not filthy yet!" I replied, "Especially compared to my old ones – they'll do for a bit longer."

"But you haven't come yet, have you?" asked Cliff as he stepped towards me and palmed my still turgid cock, "Perhaps if you could return the compliment..."

"What – come?" I asked as I considered the idea, "Yeah – of course I could!"

"And do you suppose you could do the same as I just did; you know, fuck me instead?" asked Cliff as his fist slid up and down my now risen cock.

"Oooh fuck – not sure I'm ready for that to be honest," I spluttered in reply but Cliff was already preparing me and anyway, inside me I knew that I was lying.

My words had popped out of me as a natural response; as if to indicate that I wasn't overeager, but the truth was that I really wanted to give Cliff something in return. While the words from my mouth had been reluctant, my mind was very willing; even hoping, to give Cliff just some of the pleasure he'd given me and my cock was most definitely in favour!

"Oh, come on then, I'll do it!" I exclaimed.

Cliff responded with a big smile and then in seconds he'd sunk to his knees before me and engulfed my erection in his mouth, deliciously stirring my juices, my cock and my emotions. I felt my hips jerk as his tongue teased my knob, swirled around the rim of my helmet and fluttering over my foreskin. I heard my breath shuddering as he aroused me and knew that whatever else happened, I'd be having an orgasm before I left the shed.

And then Cliff was standing once more but now gathering saliva from his mouth in his own hand before snaking his hand round behind his ass.

A few seconds later and he was on his knees; his arms resting on the chair much as I'd done; his ass in the air, his asshole wet and glistening and inviting.

"Come on Ollie, here I am, take me!" he invited, "Don't waste it."

My mind slipped aside for a few moments as I considered my situation. Not that many days ago the thought of male to male play would have been unusual, my earlier experiences almost forgotten and it certainly hadn't been on my menu. But then Cliff and I had met and had oral sex, which was a strange enough scenario – and now he'd fucked me, of all things! But it was going to be a whole new ball game to actually fuck Cliff although it wasn't one I intended to avoid.

Every experience with Cliff was exciting, educational and stimulating and my exploration was making me discover more and more about myself. I was ready to go further now!

With a big breath I found myself lowering my penis between Cliff's legs, his hairy ass now less than a foot from my cock. I was almost hyperventilating as the exciting scenario roused me. I so needed to sink my cock into something; I was so eager to climax that I no longer cared where – all I wanted was fulfilment. I shuffled forward and extended one hand to rest on Cliff's back as I approached him, my erection now guided by my other hand.

"Oh fuck – is it going to be ok?" I breathed but Cliff looked back at me over his shoulder.

"It'll only not be ok if you don't do it!" he said, "Come on – I'm ready – be brave!"

My penis felt excitingly stiff, entirely rampant and ready – all I needed was to get my mind to accept the situation. Then suddenly I found myself imagining the view from Cliff's angle as he'd fucked me and suddenly I knew I was ready. I'd been concerned when he'd penetrated me and yet it had felt wonderful; even incredible and certainly I'd enjoyed it – so why not give some of that pleasure back!

"Yeah!" I said quietly, "Let's get on with it!"

"You what?" asked Cliff as he looked back at me once more.

"I'm ready," I said, now feeling entirely confident, "I'm all ready to fuck you!"

"Yeah Ollie, come on then," said Cliff as he settled back and wiggled his ass at me. His hole was pulsating, almost blowing kisses at me and glistened with wetness.

"Why's your ass wet?" I asked having forgotten seeing him anoint himself.

"Bit of spit, isn't it," replied Cliff without turning, "Just got myself ready for you. Come on, I'm waiting."

I shook my head in pleasant wonderment but as I did so a wicked thought had entered my mind; a thought that made my erection jerk with excitement.

"Hang on," I said, "Just getting myself ready too."

As I spoke I reached back and in a moment or two a large cucumber was in my hand – not the biggest in the box but certainly lengthy. I swilled my tongue around my mouth to gather some of my own saliva, then let it dribble onto the vegetable with my other hand spreading the wetness around.

"Ok, here I come," I said, a comment that was answered only by another wiggle of Cliff's rump and a grunt of approval.

I closed in, placed my fingers and thumb astride his hole to stretch the skin and then brought the cucumber up close, then I pushed firmly and having seated the end in his hole I moved my hand to rest on Cliff's back and increased the pressure.

"Ahhhhh!" gasped Cliff, "Fuck Ollie, you feel huge and I wish you'd warmed your cock a bit! Ahhhh shit – no, it's not! What the...?"

He tried to bend more upright but I pushed him down as I drove the cucumber into his body, then began sliding it in and out steadily.

"Fuckin' hell, you bastard," he groaned, "Oh my God – oh fuck, oh fuck!"

"Just getting my own back!" I chuckled but now I noticed that movement of the cucumber was easier, even though there must have been a good six inches of it inside him.

"You might have let me know you were gonna do that," groaned Cliff, "I've got some lube in my bag, I could have – oh fuck, yesss, yesss! Oh Ollie – yeahhh!"

The thought must have excited him or otherwise turned him on and his ass was now pushing back at my hand – at my big green dildo. I moved my hand from his back and slid it underneath him and sure enough his cock was rigid and dribbling precum steadily. I let it gather in my palm before I began sliding my hand easily up and down his cock, with both of us now revelling in the delightful feeling.

But much as it was wonderful to be holding his penis, my own penis was being ignored and needed attention. The cucumber had done it's job – now it would be easier for me to penetrate into his body instead.

"That woke you up, didn't it?" I said jovially, "I'll swap over now – you can have the real thing."

"Yes please, please – ok, been there, done that," moaned Cliff, "I want to feel you inside me, not that thing."

"Don't be rude about my cucumbers!" I said lightly as I slid the vegetable from his hole, "Or I'll put it back!"

"No, no – I want you," cried Cliff, "I want to feel the heat from your cock, I want to feel it moving in me, I want to feel you deep inside me."

"Ohhh yeahhhh, alright," I replied with enthusiasm, "Coming right in...!"

With the removal of the big green plug, his asshole now gaped wide open before me, pulsating pinkly inside before the brown puckered flesh once again contracted into a small dimple. But I knew that his ass was now primed for my cock and that I fully intended to fuck him thoroughly.

I dropped the cucumber onto the floor and shuffled closer to Cliff, bringing my still well-inflated penis into line with his hole.

Cliff's head swivelled around; then lifted as my penis approached his body and I heard his breath quivering as he sucked it in.

I spat out another blob of saliva that was soon spread over his hole by my fingers, then I slid my cock around in the liquid; dropped another blob onto the scene of the crime and finally pushed the moist puddle around to ensure that my cock and his asshole were thoroughly lubricated – then I leaned closer until we touched.

The tip of my wet and glowing cock now sat in the small depression of his hole, my knob touching his skin, just resting there. I could feel that there was still considerable reluctance on the part of his body to allow mine to penetrate but his hole had been stretched and would soon let me in. I still wasn't inside his body yet, but the moment was very close now.

Except for the gentle sounds of our breathing it was quiet as the moment of penetration approached – both of us aware of the pleasure to come, both of us with bated breath as I settled myself into position.

Somehow I felt as if I knew what I was doing and yet this was my first time, but my instincts had taken over and were guiding me now; telling me just what to do and how fast to move things along.

There was no rush and even though I was holding back, my cock was still completely rigid. More than that, I'd begun to ooze some lubrication of my own as the contact between my tip and his ass stirred my juices.

But I couldn't just wait forever...

"Ok Cliff, here it comes. I'm going to push a bit now," I advised him and Cliff grunted his approval.

I shuffled a little bit closer and watched my penis cause his hole to depress, then slowly his sphincter began to ease open and my knob started to disappear within Cliff's body and I realised that I was indeed just about to fuck his ass.

"Ohhhh!" gasped Cliff deliciously as things started to happen, "Yessss – oooohhhh yessss!"

Slowly and carefully I let my cock slide into him until perhaps a generous inch was embedded now; my knob lodged inside his hole, the rim around it held tightly by his sphincter muscles. And now I increased the pressure, then suddenly, before I could react, I was in him; my penis was sliding so smoothly into his body that it wasn't until I was at least three quarters embedded that I was able to steady myself.

"Ahhhh!" I breathed as the incredible feeling of having my cock inside another human engulfed me.

"Oh fuck," gasped Cliff, "Christ, that was a shock!"

"Sorry, sorry," I answered, "Didn't do it on purpose. Are you ok now?"

"Yeah, sure, but take it easy," he said, "Don't start banging right away!"

I laughed; that wasn't my style when it came to sex, I always tried to be a considerate lover.

'Lover?' I heard my mind asking of myself, 'Yeah, suppose I am in a way.'

Unintentionally I must have continued to push and as my mind returned to the present I cast my eyes down to where my pubes were now squashed against Cliff's ass. My penis was right up inside him! Experimentally I began to move, slowly sliding back and forward, feeling the tightness of his sphincter and the warmth of his insides around my cock.

The feelings stiffened my penis again and sent a wave of erotic thoughts through me that seemed to almost force me to respond by thrusting my cock into Cliff more firmly but he was not only ready but eager to enjoy my efforts.

"Yeahhh, come on then, do it!" he exclaimed, "That's good – that's good."

"Uuuuhhh, uuuuhhh," I grunted as I steadily plowed his asshole, "Feels good..."

"Feels so much better than that cucumber," said Cliff as his ass muscles caressed my cock, "Warm and loving and so fuckin' good!"

Steadily I screwed him now, our flesh slapping noisily together, our breathing loud, heavy and sonorous. The sounds and smells of sex reverberated inside the shed, filling my ears and nose deliciously, driving me to pump my cock into Cliff's hole with steady energy. Beneath me Cliff was thrusting back at me; grunting and gasping as we fucked, but his sounds were of pleasure rather than pain.

Then, as I thrust hard and fast I felt my orgasm rising quickly. Nothing so good could last forever and I seemed to have found an angle that stimulated my cock just perfectly and it was bringing me very quickly to the boil. Suddenly my body was alive and excited – instead of the steadiness of fucking, now my penis was leading the way with frantic, driving, pumping thrusts.

"Cliff, Cliff, gonna come soon," I gasped, "You ready?"

My movements were becoming somewhat ragged as I neared my climax; my penis had taken over and I was going to empty my balls into Cliff's body any minute now.

"Yeah, I'm ready – no – do it on my face instead!" said Cliff between breaths and in an instant he'd squirmed away from under me and twisted around.

A moment or two later and he was sitting in the chair, his own hand working hard and fast around his erection as he held his mouth open for my penis and my cum.

Quickly he raised his other hand and pointed.

"Here – in here," he said, "Shoot it – come on, I'm ready!"

And so was I. Despite the shock of having his body pulled from around my cock I was still profoundly aroused and almost on the brink of orgasm; all it would take was a few more strokes.

"Ah yess – here it comes!" I said as I leaned over him and jerked my hand quickly up and down my shaft, "Here it comes!"

With a grunt, a final thrust, a frozen moment and a sudden jerk I let loose from some six inches in front of his face. But even from that close range my aim was far from perfect and my first salvo was powerful and misguided, blasting cum upwards. Some of my eruption slashed across his forehead; some found his hair, some cleared his head altogether and some ricocheted back at me. The second salvo was far more on target and left only a small splash on his chin and by the third eruption Cliff had his hand and his mouth around my cock to ensure that my aim was better.

Two more spasms jerked my remaining juices from me and then I was just standing there, shivering with emotion while Cliff made the most of my cock and my spunk.

His fist was around my quivering penis, holding me steady as his lips and tongue worked on my cock until suddenly he released his grip on my cock, lifted his head from my groin and slumped back into the chair.

His eyes were shut now but although he was almost supine and still, his other hand was far from idle; it was jerking his own cock quickly until he gasped, thrust his hips upwards and began spurting wildly up and over his own abdomen and chest.

And then he did indeed collapse, his body rising and falling to his deep and heavy breathing while his eyes, although closed, seemed to be crinkled with smiles.

Before my own legs gave out I too had to sit down and did so on the cushioned arm of the chair beside him while I recovered and gazed down at Cliff's body.

His fingers were now idly playing with the white spunk he'd ejected, sliding it over his stomach, anointing his nipples and then lifting blobs of spunk to his mouth. Gently he sucked them clean, then they descended again, collected some more cum and brought it to my lips. Almost subconsciously I allowed his smeared fingers to enter my mouth, enjoying now the texture and scent of his offering before smiling down at Cliff, a warm smile of contentment.

"Wowee!" I said brightly, "That was good, wasn't it?"

Cliff was still busy sucking sperm from his fingers but now he looked up at me, his lips wet and slippery and smiling.

"Bloody hell Ollie, I think you enjoyed that!" he said cheerfully.

"Brilliant!" I replied, "Never thought..."

He laughed raucously and infectiously.

"Didn't have to think much, did you," he said, "It was all down to that lovely cock of yours."

"And your tight ass," I answered, "and that cucumber!"

"Nah – forget the cucumber, but are we going to do that again?" he asked, "Please!"

"Try stopping me!" I said as I used his towel to clean the remnants of my orgasm from my cock, "Not right now though. Gotta get back to work."

"Sure thing – I'll help you," he said, "Soon as we've cleaned ourselves up."

He stood up and winced, then smiled, one hand behind his ass.

"Phew!" he said, "Bit tender there – I'll be right though."

I laughed at his discomfort. It was he who'd let us into this sexual adventure so he had to take the consequences. And anyway, my own ass still remembered his cock, still felt the liquid of Cliff's sperm as it tried to ooze from me – and still desired more.

"How soon – I mean when – oh fuck, I mean we can do this again, can't we?" I asked as I climbed into my clothes but the only answer received was a hearty laugh from Cliff and a slap on the back.

"Try keeping me away!" he said as we began to move the boxes of vegetables from the shed, "Perhaps we should bring a mattress down here."

"And perhaps I'll keep a cucumber handy too!" I answered as I dumped the last box in the car.

"And some clean towels," replied Cliff, "And I've left the lube in the shed too."

"Hope you've got some more at home," I chuckled as I slammed the car door shut.

"So when can you come round?" said Cliff, his eyes roving down my body.

"Couple of hours eh?" I said as I dropped into the seat and turned the ignition key.

"Yeah!" Cliff roared over the sound of the motor, "See you there!"

I motored slowly from the allotments and paused at the gate. On the dashboard of my car I noticed one of Cliff's business cards and I could hardly believe my eyes.

The card spelled out his address and his name – Cliff Mellors.

"Well fuck me!" I said to myself, "I think I'm gonna have to rewrite that book – they got it all wrong!"

I was Ollie Chatterley while he was Cliff Mellors – the surnames were transposed.

By the book I should have been Ollie Mellors and he should have been Cliff Chatterley – but so what!

Somehow our affair seemed equally as twisted and wicked as Lady Chatterley and her gamekeeper's affair was...and quite as much fun.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers
12