Mr. Clean: Lady and the Chav

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,746 Followers

"Without a second thought I ran my tongue over the folds at the tip of his foreskin before opening my mouth as wide as possible and moved my head forward until my mouth was packed full with his sweaty young cock.

Just as I'd read about I began sucking his thick cock for all I was worth; backwards and forwards, running my tongue along the protruding veins then sucking it until I felt his foreskin shake; then before I knew it I had wrapped one hand around the fat shaft and was shaking his big balls like a maraca.

"Fucking Hell Miss," Wayne groaned when I began pulling the taught skin backwards and forwards like I'd read in numerous stories, while I enthusiastically sucked on the the four inches or so that filled my mouth. "You've fucking done this before haven't you? You dirty old fucker." His hand now grabbed a handful of hair as he forced my head further onto his cock; making me want to gag, but I resisted, but was acutely aware that saliva was oozing out of the corners of my mouth.

I was too engrossed in pleasuring him to tell him the truth; and my mouth was now full of delicious cock anyway.

I was in such a stupor I hardly realised he has now shaking my boobs and tugging my nipples with his other hand, as if he wanted to pull them off.

"OK," The stud eventually panted, "get on here for round two."

As I rolled back onto my ankles to catch my breath he grabbed my hair again and dragged me to my feet.

"Faster than that, you old fuck." His smile had gone and the voice had a slight sense of menace now, "get on your fucking hands and knees and spread your fucking legs."

For a second or two I thought I might die of embarrassment; but when Wayne whispered, "That's so fucking sexy Miss." As I took the required position on the leather sofa, I felt like the hottest woman in the world.

"Spread your arse again, Miss." Wayne gruffly told me as ran a hand up my nylon covered leg.

Resting my forehead on the sofa arm I complied, pushing my fingers between the cheeks and letting him see my most intimate parts and the effect he was having on me as my juices ran down the inside of my thighs from my bloated pussy.

"Jeez Miss; you really are a fucking dirty cow." He laughed as I sensed him positioning himself behind me. "Brace yourself Miss." He laughed, "Lightning is going to strike!" I then felt him fumbling to get his fat knob against my bubbling pussy then suddenly and with no finesse he rammed his monster right up inside my hole, nearly knocking me over and making my eyes nearly pop out.

He immediately went into overdrive making it difficult for me to move my arms forward and make myself comfortable. Not that it mattered to him; or me really as I was now making raw guttural animalistic grunts on every powerful thrust.

I have a seven inch dildo that has always to satisfy me; but Wayne's monster felt much longer and a hell of a lot thicker; stretching my hole in every which way as it battered against my cervix on each powerful thrust.

My head was soon jammed into the corner of the sofa as I gripped the arm for all that I was worth. After two or three minutes of primeval fucking, Wayne eventually slowed down. I was amazed that my 43 year old pussy was accommodating his long cock so easily; but with hindsight I was so sexually turned on my pussy juices must have been as slippery as Vaseline.

As he slowly slid his cock backwards and forwards the only sounds I could hear were his deep breaths, my whimpering and the squelch as his cock slid in and out of my willing pussy.

The young stud's hands were now alternately stroking my nylons and going underneath me to grope my dangling tits; making them tingle with excitement.

To reciprocate I moved my arm underneath my body and eventually cupped his ball sack, making him sigh. This was also a signal for him to resume his ferocious fucking.

With my hand milking his balls while I squealed with delight on every forward drive Wayne began grunting and after three amazing thrusts he froze and I felt my pussy fill with jet after jet of his hot cum.

"Fuck." He sighed, as his body became limp, "Fucking Hell." He stretched every syllable as he squeezed even more juice into my battered pussy.

With no ceremony he pulled his cock out of my hot hole and flopped back onto the sofa as I instinctively curled into the foetal position clasping my thighs together; but it wasn't enough to stop the excess oozing out and onto the leather.

As I lay with my eyes closed; wondering if I really had just been fucked ragged by a young tearaway I felt his hand softly caress my 10 denier nylon stockings.

"Do you wear these all the time?" He casually enquired. I shook my head. He chuckled; "So you put them on just for me?"

I didn't reply.

"Davie likes the tarts in the films to wear stockings; but the young ones aren't fussed." he told me, "I think I could get to like them. You're fucking sexy as fuck in them."

I smiled as I opened my eyes when I saw him cupping his swollen balls as his fat cock still looked ready for more action.

"Come up here and lick my dick clean." Wayne grinned as he made it twitch.

Like a smitten teenager I moved around and lay with my head on his lap. His nether regions stunk even worse of grime, sweat and now spunk; but I complied; licking excess lumps of cum off the long smooth shaft until I got to the foreskin. I looked up at his grinning face then pulled the skin back before covering his knob with my mouth and began sucking the last dregs of spunk out of his cock.

Here I was at 43 doing the dirtiest thing I could ever have imagined with a boy half my age; but I was in sexual Heaven for the first time in my life. I was soon on my knees allowing Wayne access to my jiggling tits and he took immediate advantage, tugging and slapping them as I took as much sticky cock into my mouth as I could manage while his sticky cum continued to drip out of my tingling and stretched slit.

Laughing at my over enthusiastic cock-sucking Wayne grabbed two handfuls of hair and began fucking my face; until my jaw ached.

Thinking this was my only opportunity to fuck such a well hung stud, I wriggled free and quickly straddled him.

"You are fucking cock hungry, aren't you Miss?" He smirked as I guided his thick stiff cock back to my well fucked pussy. "Go on ride it like a bitch."

"Oh my God!" I sighed as I had to bite my bottom lip as inch after deliciously thick inch filled my hot hole.

This time I was in control as I slowly raised and lowered my body onto his donkey-cock until I acclimatised to having my whole lower body stretched; then, with Wazza holding onto my hips I really did ride him like a bitch on heat!

It had taken him nearly ten minutes to cum earlier and this time I hoped for more; and boy did I get what I wanted.

After a few minutes of riding his pole I breathlessly slid forward until I was lying on top of him; grinding my pussy onto his dick. Without a word Wazza firmly grabbed my arse cheeks and began violently thrusting his cock into me again; I met each thrust with a downward push as I found an angle so my clitty could rub against his pubes. It didn't take 30 seconds for me to feel the tingle in my toes and I was soon screaming with a powerful orgasm.

Unlike my ex-husband who would have immediately stopped; young Wayne only increased the speed and force of his fucking until I came a second time; something I'd never achieved before.

Sweating profusely and out of breath, I had to get him to stop; but as I tried to get to my feet he cackled and pushed me onto my back, where he pinned me down by my shoulders.

"How about a titty-fuck with those massive jugs?" It was less a question and more a command.

I instinctively pushed my titties together smothering his swinging dick.

"Mmmmmmm." He purred as he began sliding his long cock between my mammaries; using my pussy juices as lubricant, until his knob touched my chin.

Without a second thought I opened my mouth and poked my tongue out, giving him a target to aim for. He hit the bullseye each time.

After a couple of minutes I sensed his breathing getting shallower as his titty-fucking became faster until he started grunting and SPLASH a big spurt of hot spunk landed across my cheek. I excitedly leaned my head forward and the second and third went into my mouth.

My ex-husband had begged for years for me to let him cum in my mouth and I'd always refused; yet here I was willingly letting a young tearaway do the exact thing. There wasn't any specific taste but the raw smell was over powering and I found myself sliding a hand down between my legs to ferociously rub my clit as he wiped his sticky cock across my middle-aged face. As I quickly started to cum, much to my exhilaration Wayne forced his cock back into my gaping mouth; which set me on the road to my third orgasm in thirty minutes.

Grinning at my outrageous behaviour the tattooed youngster moved backwards and sat against the sofa arm; legs apart and his cock hanging proudly in the centre.

Unashamed, and making no attempt to wipe his cum away; I let my arms splay either side of me allowing him to see me heaving boobs and sparkling and stretched pussy. Once I'd got my breathing under control I realised that a suspender had come loose and one of my stockings had a ladder above the knee. As I sat up my boobs naturally dangled as I reattached the suspender. Still sitting I smiled and cupped his ball bag in my hand and gently massaged them.

"Fucking Hell!" He cackled, "You want some more?"

I smiled and nodded, before squeezing his balls with one hand and tugging at his long, limp dick with the other.

His cock immediately sprang to life in my hands; and with the aid of another sloppy blow job was soon hard enough to fuck again; but his phone rang, spoiling the moment.

"Shit!" He sighed, "That'll be my ex. I'm supposed to be taking the kids to MacDonalds." With that he pushed my head away and went to find his phone. I heard half a conversation with the girl, and realised my afternoon of passion was over as he gathered up his discarded clothes when he immediately rang someone to collect him 'straight away' from my house.

I lay in a daze on the sofa casually stroking my clit as I squeezed my boobs.

"Fuck it!" He laughed when he saw what I was doing; "another twenty minutes won't hurt." With a cheeky grin and his hardening dick swinging from side to side he swaggered back from the kitchen.

In the blink of an eye he forced his arms under my legs and pushed, bending me double until my knees pressed against my boobs; knocking the air out of me. Like a guided missile his cock found my pussy and slid in balls deep with hardly any effort.

"Oh Dear God!" I sighed as his knob bounced off my cervix for the first of the next twenty or so times.

Wayne grunted through gritted teeth as he pounded me like a train; making my squeal and squeak with delight.

"You can't get enough, can you? You dirty old cunt." Wayne joked as he forced one of my ankles over my shoulder. "I'm going to phone Davie as soon as I get home and get you on film, fucking and sucking cocks like a proper slut. Would you like that?" He hissed as his fucking nearly got out of control and even moved the sofa a few inches.

Not really knowing what I was saying I gasped, "Yes, yes, yes!" as he fucked the living daylights out of me.

"Huh...huh...HUH!" The tattooed porn star grunted as he soon filled my battered pussy with another load of hot young spunk. "Oh fuck...that's it...fuck." He panted as he slid his cock out with an audible 'plop.'

Shaking his head and smirking he picked up my blouse; which was mixed in with his clothes and wiped his sticky dick clean as I lay trembling with excitement and frantically rubbing my engorged clit; cumming as he laced up his trainers.

I was still in a fog when I heard a car toot-toot for his attention.

As I lay starry-eyed and laughing, legs splayed apart as his cum oozed out of my well fucked pussy Wayne playfully patted his pockets, "You haven't got something for my taxi have you? I'm skint."

Forgetting I'd already given him £20 earlier it felt incredibly decadent as I brazenly walked, boobs wobbling and spunk running down my thighs into the kitchen to find my purse and give him another £20.

"Thanks Miss," he winked as he pocketed the cash; "Gotta go, but...fuck...I'd love to stay." Then he playfully shook my tits and shook his head; before swaggering out to the waiting car, leaving the door wide open and me standing naked but for my stockings and suspenders in the hall.

The friend tooted the car horn loudly when he saw that I made no attempt to cover myself and just before I closed the door; Wayne waved my knickers like a spoil of war as the car sped off with both boys laughing their heads off.

Still drunk on alcohol and sex I gathered up the rest of my clothes; examining my soiled blouse before and sniffing it; which sent a sexy shiver through my body, then headed upstairs for long luxurious bath.

Later that evening relaxing on the sofa in my pj's, reliving the afternoon's events my phone peeped. I didn't recognise the number but the message read - 'check out Mr Clean website Dirty Teacher. Wayne ;)

"Oh shit!" My memories had sort of erased him taking pictures of my dropping my knickers earlier in the day and fingering myself. Only he hadn't been taking pictures; when I logged into the website I saw the latest post; and it was unmistakably me in my kitchen; lifting my skirt then unzipping it and dropping it to the floor, eventually followed by my knickers and then radiantly fingering myself while he gave a running commentary; continually calling me 'Miss', presumably why they had described me as a Hot Housewife and school teacher.

I felt sick as I watched it over and over again; thankfully he had been as good as his word and my face wasn't on show. As I watched my own dirty film for the fifth or sixth time I unwittingly found my fingers inside my my PJ's and rubbing my soaking wet slit. What was I turning into? I'd never felt like this; not even as a hormonal teenager.

With two fingers deep inside my pussy my phone peeped again; 'Davie is going to call you. Wants to meet you ;) hahaha Wayne'

Mag58
Mag58
2,746 Followers
12