Mr. Jones & My Virginity

Story Info
Principal took all of her cherries.
7.7k words
4.39
327.4k
123
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deepemerald
deepemerald
3,208 Followers

My name is Ella. I’m also Mrs Jones. I married Mr Jones when I was 18 and he was 45. My family disowned me and several people tried to have Mr Jones arrested, but I was legally an adult and there was nothing they could do to stop me.

It was the spring of senior year. I’d been getting increasingly restless and by the time of my 18th birthday I thought I’d figured it all out. I needed a cock. My father and brothers loved porn, but I’d always been kept away from it. Lately I’d been managing to sneak peaks at it when I’d been home alone. I was dying to try out all the things I’d seen and now that I was legal I knew that the time had come.

The problem was where to find the right cock. I could date a boy in school, but all girls know that losing your virginity to another virgin isn’t going to be a pleasant experience. I figured that I should find a more mature man, but I didn’t really know where to go. I wasn’t allowed to go to bars and I wasn’t allowed to buy the kind of sexy clothes I wanted to wear to a bar. I felt like a slut and I wanted to dress like one too.

We’d lived next to the Joneses for as long as I could remember. I went to school with the son and the daughter was away at college. Mrs Jones had a knitting shop in our local mall and Mr Jones was the principal of my high school. One day after school I was in my bedroom, getting changed out of my school clothes. My bedroom overlooked the backyard and since there was nothing on the other side of the fence I never bothered about the window. I took off my 34C bra and massaged my young and firm tits. I had small, pink nipples that turned hard as pebbles when they were exposed to the cool air. I could feel the moisture between my legs and I was wondering if there’d be time for me to watch one of my brothers’ dirty movies before they came home from work.

Then I heard the doorbell. I quickly pulled a t-shirt over my naked upper body and a pair of shorts to cover my panties. I ran downstairs, my tits bouncing as I ran, and opened the door. It was Mr Jones.

“Hi Ella!” he said, his eyes fixed on my nipples which were poking through the t-shirt material.

“Hi Mr Jones,” I replied, wondering what he wanted.

“I need to talk with you, can I come in?” he said.

I knew that I’d been falling behind in school lately, but graduation was less than a month away so I was sure I wasn’t going to fail anything. I let him in and we went to the kitchen.

“I was watching you,” he said.

“Watching me doing what?” I asked, unsure about what he was saying.

“Watching you playing with those fine, young tits,” he said. “I was wondering if you’d let me play with them.”

I stared at Mr Jones, not believing a word I was hearing. This was my principal, my neighbour, a married man with children who were older than me.

“What’s the matter, Ella?” he asked with a smile. “Did you think that old guys like me don’t get horny?”

“Uhm, I… errr… well… I don’t know,” was my highly eloquent reply.

“I’ve seen you run around in your minimal clothes. I’ve seen the way your tits bounce when you run. I’ve seen that pert ass of yours in the tight shorts. I’d love to see it in the flesh.”

“But my parents. Mrs Jones…”

“Your parents are never home before 6 and neither is my wife. We have 2 hours before they get home. Unless you don’t want to…”

A little voice in my head told me to tell him to take a hike, but a larger voice knew how wet my panties were.

“I don’t want to fuck you,” I told him.

“That’s OK. I just want to play with your titties. Will you take your shirt off for me?”

I pulled off my shirt and he stared at my tits. For several minutes we just stood there, his eyes taking in every inch of my firm tits.

“Let’s go up to your bedroom,” he suggested – still not touching me.

I turned around and walked before him up the stairs. When we got to my room he pulled me in his arms and kissed me. “Why don’t you get naked?” he suggested.

“You were only going to play with my tits,” I replied.

“I’ll only play with your tits, but I’d love to see all of you.”

I was dying to step out of my clothes, so I stripped for him.

“You have a beautiful ass and pussy too,” he smiled. “You should think about shaving that pussy smooth, it will make it even more beautiful.”

I’d seen pictures of smooth pussies and I filed his comment in my head. I went and lay down on my bed and he came and lay next to me. His one hand cupped one of my breasts and his mouth descended on the other one. He slowly started sucking on my nipple and I nearly shrieked with pleasure. This was better than anything I could have done to myself. He sucked and bit and sucked on my breast while his hand kneaded the other one. Then he changed and started sucking the other one. I could feel the moisture trickling down from my naked slit to my butt crack and I knew that I was going to cum soon. Without warning, under the skilful hands and mouth of Mr Jones my body arched and I had a small orgasm, my first orgasm at someone else’s hands.

Mr Jones smiled at me. “You like having your tits sucked, don’t you.” He kissed me.

“Yes, I did,” I smiled and got aware of the hard bulge in his pants.

“Part your legs,” he said, and I did.

He started caressing the insides of my thighs, sending tingles through my whole body. Then he ran his hand lightly up and down my slit. All my senses were focusing on my clit, but he never parted my pussy lips to feel more. He put his hand up to his nose and smelled it.

“I can feel that you’re getting wet,” he smiled. “You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?”

“I’m loving it,” I admitted. “Do you want to feel more?” It was a blatant invitation for him to finger me.

“Maybe another day,” he said. “It’s after five already and if I start fingering your young cunt I’ll get hungry. And I don’t like hair in my teeth.”

With those words he stood up and adjusted the erection in his pants. “Play with your tits for me again,” he asked and I cupped them and started kneading them, smiling at him.

“Damn, you’re hot when you do that,” he said with a crooked smile. He leaned forward and kissed each of my nipples and then he kissed me. “Thanks for today, Ella.”

With those words he left, leaving me naked on my bed, hornier than I’d ever been before. This time my fingers simply couldn’t satisfy me. I wanted a cock, but not just any cock. For the first time there was a distinct face in my fantasies and that face belonged to Mr Jones. I knew then that I would have to fuck him. That night I shaved my pussy for the first time.

******

A couple of days later I was in school. It was the fifth period, English, when I was handed a note to go to the principal’s office. Mr Jones’s son was in my English class and everybody in my class thought I was in big trouble. I didn’t know what to think. When I got to Mr Jones’s office his secretary told me to go right in. I did and closed the door behind me.

Mr Jones looked up from his papers and smiled. “Hi there Ella!”

“Hi Sir! Why did you want to see me?”

“Come here,” he said and I walked up to him. He pulled me down on his lap and kissed me hard. His hand found its way inside my shirt and pulled my tit out of the bra and his thumb rubbed my stiffening nipple. Once again I could feel myself getting wet.

“I’ve missed you,” he panted against my mouth. “I can’t stop thinking about your luscious tits.”

“I can’t stop thinking about you either,” I admitted. No point in lying. We both knew that we wanted each other.

“Can you go straight home from school today?” he asked me. “Leave the door unlocked and get naked. I’ll come for you as quickly as I can.”

I agreed and he kissed me one more time and squeezed the tit in his hand. He helped me get straightened up and I went back to my English class. I couldn’t concentrate on anything else that afternoon. Mr Jones was coming to see me again. This time I wasn’t going to tell him that he couldn’t fuck me. I knew now that my main goal was to feel his cock in my hungry cunt.

My friends asked me if I wanted to go to the mall with them after school. The mall… Where Mrs Jones had her shop. No, I was going to spend quality time with Mr Jones instead. I told my friends that I had a bit of a headache coming on, so I was going to go straight home. I rushed to my car and drove home as fast as I dared. I quickly showered and shaved off the last stubble on my body. As I came out of the shower I could hear Mr Jones pulling into his driveway. I lay down and waited for him.

I didn’t have to wait long. I soon heard the door opening and steps up the stairs. Mr Jones opened my door and came smiling towards me. I ran up to meet him and he took me in his arms. He kissed me deeply, his tongue exploring my mouth. Then he pulled away and took my tits in his hands, sucking on each nipple in turn.

“You’ve shaved your pussy, Ella,” he said with a smile. “Does that mean you want to get eaten?”

“Yes it does, Mr Jones.”

“Where you disappointed last time when I didn’t eat you?”

“Very.”

“Good girl for shaving your pussy,” he said and kissed me again, pressing my body hard against his.

He made me lie down on my bed and then moved to lie next to me. “Hang on,” I stopped him.

“What is it, sweetie?” he asked.

“I’m naked, but you’re wearing clothes.”

“Do you want to see me naked, honey?” he had a big smile on his face.

“Yes.”

He pulled off his shirt and his shoes. He took his pants off and his socks. Then he slowly pulled down his shorts, showing his semi-erect penis to me. I’d seen pictures of hard cocks, but nothing prepared me for the real thing. It was huge and I knew it was going to get bigger by the time it was completely hard. He smiled and lay next to me. He rested his cock against my thigh and started kissing me and kneading my tits.

“You’re so wonderful, Ella,” he whispered. “Your body is perfect and you’re so ready for me. I can smell that you’re getting wet.”

His mouth once again descended on my tits and he started sucking and pulling. I writhed in his arms, unable to stop myself from moaning with pleasure at what he was doing with me. Every bite and tug at my nipples made me wetter and wetter.

He could sense my feelings. “Let it go, baby. Cum for me and we’ll move on.”

I let go and shivered in his arms. Yet another orgasm from his touching my tits.

He kissed me and caressed my tits. “You’re a delight. Now that you’ve cum once you’ll be able to last longer for what’s next.”

He moved down the bed and parted my legs. His hand touched me lightly and I shivered, I was just as horny as before I came. With his hands on my thighs he reached for my pussy lips with his thumbs and pulled them apart. I gasped at the feeling of the cool air on my wet snatch.

“Oh, you’re so beautiful!” he exclaimed. “Tell me, are you still a virgin.”

“Yes.”

“A delicious tight virgin,” he mused and stroked his hard cock. I looked at it. It was glistening with precum and it was monstrous. It was a good eight inches long and massive in girth. It was thicker than my wrist. I knew from the feeling of my fingers in my cunt how tight I was.

“Are you going to fuck me, Mr Jones?” I asked, feeling a bit worried.

“Maybe I will. But I won’t do it unless you want me to.”

With those words he ended the conversation and buried his head in my dripping snatch. His tongue was lapping up the juices from my butt crack to my clit. I loved the feeling of his wet tongue against my most intimate area. I started kneading my tits as I felt him licking me. When I thought it couldn’t get any better his lips closed in on my clit and he sucked it hard with his tongue flicking across it. I started moaning, louder and louder. Then he let go, but the reprieve was only temporary as his tongue then started slipping inside my tight hole. With his nose against my clit he started fucking me with his tongue. It slid in and out and an incredible pace. I panted and moaned. I writhed in his arms but he held my hips in a firm grip. I pulled my tits hard. His tongue tirelessly fucked me more and more. My pussy was on fire. I wrapped my legs around him. Then I couldn’t take it anymore and I screamed out as I came. My whole body was convulsing but Mr Jones didn’t stop tongue fucking me until I’d stopped cumming. Then he lapped up my juices and crawled up, placing his full weight on me as he kissed me and shared my pussy juices.

“Did you enjoy that, Ella?” he asked.

“I loved it. Are you going to fuck me now?” I said with anticipation.

“No, there’s not enough time. Your parents and my wife will be home soon and you need a shower.”

I was very disappointed and he could see it.

“I’ll let you get a taste of cock though,” he smiled.

He made me sit up and he took my head in his hands and kissed me. Then he stood up in front of me, his precum covered cock head just inches from my nose. I looked up at him and he smiled and nodded. I opened my mouth wide and he placed the thick head of his cock on my tongue. I closed my lips and sucked.

He soon pulled out. “Oh baby,” he panted. “We’ll have to do this when we have more time.”

With those words he quickly got dressed, kissed me, and once again he was gone. My orgasm had made me feel wonderful, but now I missed him more than ever. When were we ever going to have time for me to suck his cock and for him to fuck me if we only had these short afternoon visits together? I cried out in despair and went to have a shower.

******

This time a whole week went by before Mr Jones contacted me again. It was during the lunch break in school and he called me over.

“Ella,” he said in his official voice. “Your dad just called my office. You are to go home early today; you’ll miss your last period. Here’s a slip to hand over to the office when you leave.”

I took the permission slip and looked at him with a question in my eye. He brushed against me as he left and whispered to me. “I hope you’re keeping yourself nice and smooth.”

I knew then beyond doubt that he wanted to be with me again. I couldn’t concentrate the rest of the day and when the bell rang at the end of the second last period I ran out, and drove straight home. I had a quick shower and shave and paced around my room, waiting for Mr Jones. Once again I didn’t have to wait long. He came into my room and pressed himself hard against my body, kissing me deeply. I helped him undress and once again I was in his arms. My naked tits were pressed against his hairy chest and his hard cock was pressing into my stomach.

“I’ve been going mad without you, Ella,” he whispered against my hair. “All I can think of is your wonderful young body and all the things we haven’t done yet.”

“I’ve loved what we’ve done so far,” I smiled as he cupped my tits and kissed them.

“Me too. And yet you’re still a virgin. My wonderful, horny, wet virgin.” He laughed and smacked my ass.

Once more he sucked on my tits, but this time he didn’t do it for long enough to let me cum. Instead he moved straight between my legs and started licking up the wetness there.

“You taste so good, sweetie,” he murmured against my pussy. “I don’t think I’ll ever get enough of your sweet pussy.”

I was glad to hear it. I lay back and kneaded my tits as his tongue performed miracles on my wet cunt. He slurped up my juices and tongue fucked me. It was even better than last time because this time he moved faster and deeper. Then he closed in on my clit and focused his lips and tongue on it. That’s when I felt his fingers. First one finger slipped inside me. Then he slipped in a second finger and finally a third. His fingers were pumping my cunt hard as he sucked and licked my clit. I moaned. I cried out. I couldn’t believe what this man could do with his tongue. I was tugging at my tits. I wanted this to last as long as possible, but I was fighting a losing battle. The tingle at the pit of my stomach slowly started spreading throughout my body and then without warning it possessed me. I screamed out and convulsed under Mr Jones’s face. I sprayed my cunt juices on him and I came in several waves.

Then he finally pulled out his fingers. He licked to and gave me one to lick and he kissed me deeply.

“That was wonderful, baby,” he said, with his cock resting heavily against me.

“You’re fantastic in bed, Mr Jones,” I said and was rewarded with another kiss. “You’ve brought me so much pleasure.”

“And you me. But now I think I need some more. I’ve made you cum several times and I have to walk home with heavy balls and shoot my load in the shower.”

I thought I knew what was coming. He was finally going to fuck me. “Can I help?” I asked.

He laughed. “I thought you’d never ask. Get down on your knees, baby.”

I looked puzzled. “My knees?”

“Yeah, baby. Sit on your knees here next to the bed.”

I did as I was told and he sat on the edge of the bed, leaning back, with his cock standing out from his hips.

“Now suck me!”

“Suck you?” I thought he was going to fuck me.

“Yes. Like you did the other day, but deeper and harder and longer. Use your hands too.”

I took his cock in my hands. It felt really heavy. I licked off the salty precum and was rewarded with a deep moan. I must be doing something right. I let my other hand cup his balls and I slowly sucked his cock into my hungry mouth. It didn’t go far. With one hand caressing his balls and my other hand wrapped around his shaft I started doing what I’d seen in porn flicks before. I started bobbing my head up and down, sucking his hard shaft and running my tongue over the veins. He tasted so good. He must’ve been enjoying it too because he kept moaning my name.

“Oh yeah, baby. Suck me, Ella,” he moaned and I tried to get him even deeper.

I must have had half his cock inside my mouth by the time he stood up, making me move with him. His cock didn’t leave my mouth. He placed his hands in my hair and started pushing me closer to him. I nearly gagged several times as his cock hit the back of my throat, but my gagging reflex seemed to give him more pleasure and he continued doing it, still moaning my name. I sucked and sucked as he fucked my face. My hands were still on his balls and around his shaft. I moved as quickly as I could. I didn’t know whether anything I was doing was right, but his pants got quicker and he seemed to be slowly losing control.

Finally he let out a roar, his body tensed up and he shot a load down my throat which I automatically swallowed. This seemed to make his orgasm even stronger and he pulled out, shooting one load in my face and another one across my tits. He pulled me up in his arms and crushed me against his chest. He kissed me deeply, tasting his cum in my mouth.

“Oh Ella,” he gasped. “That was wonderful. I don’t think I’ve ever cum that much in my life. You are great at sucking cock. Was my cock your first one?”

“Yes,” I answered shyly as I rubbed his cum into my tits. “Did I do anything wrong?”

“No, baby,” he smiled. “You did everything right. Oh baby, now that I’ve had your mouth I don’t think I’ll ever want to be sucked off by anyone else ever again. My sweet little virgin cock sucker.”

He kissed me again and glanced at my alarm clock. “Hell, baby. It’s after five. I better make a run for it so that we don’t get caught. I’ll see what I can arrange for us for next time.”

He quickly got dressed and left me again. Only this time I was wetter and hornier than ever before. This time he’d made me cum violently, but that was a long time ago. Sucking his cock had turned me on all over and I was dying for his cock in my cunt, now more than ever. For a moment I wondered if he really wanted to fuck me. He kept talking about me as his virgin. Next time I was going to insist on going straight for the fuck. I couldn’t take more of this teasing.

******

Two weeks went by and Mr Jones didn’t come to see me in the afternoons. I saw him in school and he smiled at me, but nobody would suspect what we’d done together. Graduation got closer and so did the finals. I did my final exams, but I couldn’t concentrate. On the Thursday after the finals I came home from the movies to find Mr Jones in the kitchen with my parents. They all looked serious. For a moment I thought my world was going to fall apart. My parents had found out about us. Now I was never going to get to fuck Mr Jones.

deepemerald
deepemerald
3,208 Followers
12