Mr. Posh and His Girls Ch. 01

Story Info
Mr. Posh watches Kathy pee.
6.7k words
4.57
32.5k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
poetposh
poetposh
371 Followers

Installment 1

Version Revision 3

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

-- Please send me all your comments and suggestions

-- If this installment rates well and generates interest, then there will be another soon.

Revision 3 addresses some grammar and spelling issues. Plus it adds a bit more background to help explain what is going on.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Text to Kathy: Hey, I want to see you at noon today. Beforehand, I need to you to drink lots of water, no coffee and don't eat anything.

Text from Kathy: Yes Sir. Are we going to work out?

Text to Kathy: I'll let you know when you get here. Just come well hydrated and hungry.

I have an arrangement with Kathy. I take care of her financial needs. I gave her a bedroom in a lovely apartment. That apartment also happens to have two other bedrooms. And each of those bedrooms contains another girl, that I have similar arrangements. It's not that bad of a deal for me. For a few thousand dollars a month in rent and groceries, I get to call on three beautiful pieces of ass. There are no contracts. The girls can end our arrangement whenever they want. Kathy, in fact, took the place of Cindy. A girl that found a boyfriend and moved in with him. So she walked out, and one week later, Kathy moved in. That was about two weeks ago. One of the beautiful things about Kathy is I didn't even have to hunt her down. Her roommates to be (Tiff and Amy) found her. Kathy is your typical college girl working as a waitress struggling to make ends meet living in a shitty apartment. She waited for their table one night. From there Tiff and Amy worked their magic. The next thing I know I'm at the apartment that I provide them getting introduced to Kathy.

"Hi Kathy," I said. "So you want to stay here?"

"Yes sir," Kathy said. "It's a beautiful place. I could never afford something like this on my own." I liked her personality. She seemed to have some confidence and some humility. She was also hot. Still, I needed to test her. One of my rules is the girls have to get tested every other month for STDs. That is a deal breaker if they ever turn up positive or late on a test. So since Kathy had not yet been tested, I was not going to touch her. As for her potential roommates, both Tiff and Amy were tested and good to go.

I walked over to the couch and sat down. I invite Tiff to sit on my left side and Amy to my right. I leave Kathy standing in from of me.

"Did Tiff and Amy go over the rules?" I asked Kathy as I undid my pants and slid them down to my ankles. Tiff and Amy then slide my underwear down. Kathy's eyes widened and looked right at my semi-hard cock.

"Yes sir," Kathy said. "They told me about the testing and that you would come visit me now and then." Tiff lowered he head to my cock and took it in her mouth. Kathy's eyes were taken it all in. Amy reached over and was cupping my balls.

"And by a visit, what do you think that meant?" I asked her as Tiff lifted her head and Amy took her place.

"I'm assuming a visit, will be you visiting for sex," Kathy said looking over the top of the girls and into my eyes.

"Are you okay with that?" I ask as my cock was reaching maximum hardness. To make it just a little harder, Tiff striped off her bottoms and panties. She then was holding her panties up to my nose knowing how much I love her scent.

"Yes sir," Kathy said. "Do we have a deal?" I gave her the one finger wait a minute gesture. I took breathed Tiff's scent in. A few minutes later I released my load into Amy's mouth. After I finished my climax, Amy pulled up with her mouth full of my cum and started kissing Tiff. Kathy kept her gaze right at my eyes.

I took a long satisfied breath. "Yes, Kathy," I said. "As soon as your STD tests come back clean, you can move in, and we will have a deal. I'm sure these two can help you with any other questions you might have." Steph and Amy let out a bit of a collective giggle.

"One more thing Kathy," I said as I stood up to put back on my pants. "I don't want you to have a climax until I see you next. Understood?"

"Okay?" Kathy said as half of a question. I did not wait around to talk more.

"Thanks, Tiff and Amy," I said as I walked out the door. "Very good as usual."

One week later, Kathy was all moved in. And now, about one week after that, at 11:53 AM, my receptionist calls my desk phone.

"A Kathy is here to see you," Jen said announcing my visitor.

A few moments later Kathy walked into my office. Kathy was wearing sweatpants that fit her nicely. The rest of her was covered with a light jacket as it was still cold outside. Her hair was long and dark. She wore a darker side of lipstick. Not goth, but a little too dark to be considered traditional.

"Shut the door Kathy," I told her. She spun around and did just that. I caught a view of her ass as she did. Not all that bad. I would give it an eight on a scale of 10. She turned around and caught my eyes. I don't bother to move them up and gaze at her pubic area. She knows where I'm looking. After several seconds, I slowly lift my eyes up to hers and then, down a bit to her lips.

"Nice to see you again," I told her. "I trust you got moved in okay."

"Yes sir, I did about a week ago," Kathy said.

Not sure if I like your lipstick," I told her. She pressed her lips together seeming taken back a bit with my words. "Still, makes me wonder if you are the type of girl that likes to use her mouth. So maybe it's not such a bad shade on you after all." She blushed a bit remembering the last time we saw each other.

"Take your shoes off Kathy," I told her. She quickly slipped off her running shoes and placed them beside her.

"So, do you like to use your mouth, Kathy?" I asked her. She smiled sheepishly and looked away. She did not say anything. I pressed on, "Would you like to make me happy with your mouth Kathy." She smiled and looked away not knowing what she should say or do.

"Yes sir." she finally says softly. And then she slowly looks back at me. We look at each other a while. I held her gaze until her smile started to fade given way to a bit of uncomfortableness. I smiled back at her to ease her tension.

"Take off your sweatpants Kathy," I told her. That surprised her a bit as she was likely thinking her task was going to be a blowjob. I could not say if she was relieved or worried, but she was thrown off a bit. Still, she wasted no time reaching down to pull down sweats.

"Sir, should I ah, lock the door?" she said as she started to pull down her sweats. I motioned with my head to do whatever she wanted with the lock.

Kathy turned and locked the door. As she spun back around, she continued with her sweats and rolled them down her legs and stepped out of them and then folded them up into a tight double square and laid them on my desk. She was wearing a pink thong. Pretty sexy and it looked that it would likely be comfortable. It was the type of underwear a girl would wear to feel sexy but also feel like she was wearing something that was designed with some function in mind.

"I like your thong, Kathy," I tell her which causes her to smile. It also seemed to fill her with some added confidence. I stared at her for a while, letting her see and feel my eyes on her. After a few moments, I reached over to the water bottle had on my desk. It's the type of bottle that cyclists take on bike rides that are designed to fit into the bottle holders. I like the feel of them and use them all the time.

"You're a very sexy girl Kathy," I tell her as I take a long drink from the bottle. "I want you to do something for me. I want you to give me something of yours. Do you think you can do that for me, Kathy?" I take another drink of my water. The bottle was only half full now.

"Yes sir," she says a bit nervously. I take another drink of my water.

"I want you to pee for me, Kathy," I told her. She blushed and turned away. "Can you do that for me?" I ask her and wait for her gaze to return to my eyes. She is starting fidgeting a bit. She probably thought I was kidding. She was probably worried that I was not.

"Ahh, Sir, ahh, here?" she asked looking around the room. Perhaps she was expecting I had a bathroom in my office.

"Right here, right now," I told her. Her mouth opened in surprise this time as the reality of the request was starting to set in. She was going to pee for me, and she now knew it.

"Ahh, on the floor right here?" she whispered and pointed down to the floor that she was standing on. I said nothing and let a slow smile grow on my face.

"Is that a problem?" I asked her. She smiled and looked away. Before she could answer, I told her, "I want you to pee in this." as I held up my now empty water bottle. She seemed to give me an okay whatever you want, but this is weird look. I unscrewed the top of the bottle and handed it to her. She reached out and took the bottle. She then started to look around the room. I figured she must be plotting out the best place to try this and or look for a spot for privacy.

"Here, stand up here on my desk," I told her. She hesitated for a moment. "I don't expect you to miss, but if you do, my desk is better to hit than the carpet.

"Yes sir," she said trying not to let her voice crack. I offered my hand as I helped her up on my desk. She got both feet on my desk and lifted herself up. She then turned to face me. As she did her pubic area was right in front of my face. She backed away just a bit.

"Don't back away," I said firmly.

"I'm sorry sir!", she said quickly and corrected her backing away.

"Move closer," I told her. She moved a few inches closer. Her thong covered pussy now about three inches from my face.

"Closer," I said, and she moved to just a half inch away from my face. I breathed in sensing her scent. She did not smell dirty, but she did have a womanly smell. I enjoyed her scent for a few more death breaths. My cock was getting hard, and my mouth was getting wet.

"I can smell your pussy Kathy," I told her as I looked up. She looked away, and I could tell she was fighting the urge to pull away a bit. I lowered my head back down and took in another whiff. I've always loved the smell of pussy. And I don't mind saying when I come across a girl that does not have a scent, I find it more than a little disappointing. Kathy was not disappointing. "Don't worry, I like it," I told her to help put her fears aside.

"Thank you, sir," she said in a half-whisper.

"If we had more time, I would eat your pussy," I said to her. I could feel her squirm a bit after she processed that statement. But for now, you have a task, don't you?"

"Yes sir," she said.

"Here let's take these off," I said and reached for her thong and pulled them down to her feet. As she stepped out of her thong, she kicked them to the side of the desk. I looked up to see her pussy for the first time. She was completely shaved. Not a hair on her. "Nice job on the hair, very smooth," I said as I was truly impressed.

"Thank you, sir," Kathy said in a quiet voice.

"Pull your lips apart so I can see more of you," I instructed her. She moved her hands to the sides of her slit and then slowly pulled herself open for my inspection. I moved in for a very close look. I caught a stronger whiff of your scent. She smelled warm and inviting.

"Now turn around," I told her. As she did her pussy was replaced with her ass right in front of my face. "Spread your legs a bit and bend forward." As she did the view was amazing. Right in front of my face was her pussy and her ass hole. Both looked inviting as hell. On the bottom of her pussy, or top now with the new orientation, was a bit of creamy white fluid. It was begging me to open her up for more. To reach inside of her and scope out more.

Just above her vagina is a perfect asshole. It was a bit darker than the average shade of her skin on her ass with a series of little lines that all seemed to be pointing towards the center. I placed my hands on her the sides of her hips.

"I want to smell you, Kathy, just stand still," I told her.

"Yes sir," she said in a nervous voice.

I moved my nose closer to her crack with my target being right between her ass and pussy. As I breathed in, I could feel the temperature change in the air as I was breathing in air that had been warmed by her body. By her ass. By her pussy. The thought of that alone was pleasing to the max. And if that were not enough, the smell of her ass and pussy mixed was intoxicating. I spent a full minute just breathing her in.

"Do you know how good you smell Kathy?" I asked her wanting to pull her into this experience even more.

"Ahh, No sir, I ah, I guess," she said stumbling to find words. "I'm glad you enjoy me."

"Tell me what you are glad I'm enjoying Kathy," I said. I wanted her to engage in the moment. I wanted her to tell me exactly what I was doing. As she paused, I asked her again. "Tell me, Kathy, I want to hear you tell me."

"Ahh, I like that you like smelling my pussy, sir," she said. "I'm glad you like the way it looks and smells."

"You do have a great smelling pussy," I tell her.

"Thank you, sir," she says now with a bit more confidence.

"But let's not forget about your ass Kathy," I tell her. Your ass smells pretty damn good also."

"Oh, thank you, sir," she says. "I'm glad you like it."

"So tell me, Kathy, do you need to pee now?" I asked her trying to make sure we stayed on task.

"Ahh, I think so, yes sir," she said.

"Ok good," I tell her. "But first, I'm going to do something to you. Your pussy looks so good; I'm going to lick it." Her breath jumped in surprised. "Is that ok Kathy? Is it okay if I lick your pussy first?"

"Yes sir," she said.

"Is it just okay, or do you want me to?" I ask her.

"Yes sir, please lick me there," she said. And then quickly added, "Please lick my pussy." I reached to either side of her lips and slowly pulled apart her lips. This, in turn, opened her up quick nicely as I could then see the opening to her pussy gape open just a bit. I could sense her breathing change as she was holding it with anticipation. I moved my mouth closer and closer. As my lips touched the outside of her pussy, she pushed herself back a bit unto my face. I could feel her wetness on my lips right away. I extended my tongue and lapped up her previously pooled pussy juice. She took a deep breath in. I then let my tongue dart around slowly from her clit to the bottom of her pussy opening. After a few trips, I was ready to push it in as deep as I could go. As I did, I grabbed her hips and pulled her towards me as my tongue poked into her pussy as deep as it could go and then just a bit deeper aided by me pulling her hips towards me. My tongue was fully inside her and sending taste sensations to my brain. I could feel the warmth of her pussy surrounding my tongue. My nose was pushing against her asshole. It was almost enough to make me cum in my pants right then and there. After a while of just enjoying her like this, I pulled my tongue out and took in the view. Her pussy was gaping for a moment as soon as I pulled out and then it slowly closed up, but not all the way.

"You taste as good as you smell Kathy," I tell her.

"Thank you, sir," she said a bit out of breath. "Thank you for licking my pussy like that. I very much liked it. And I'm glad you like the way I taste inside."

"You are a good girl Kathy, would you like to cum?" I asked her with her pussy still only inches from my face.

"Yes sir, please," she said with want in her voice. I had asked Kathy not to let herself climax at all during the last two weeks or so. I do enjoy this part of the game a bit as it seems to make them more hungry for release. Also if they don't cheat, it makes me the keeper of the climaxes so to speak.

I reached into the top drawer of my desk and pulled out a small vibrator designed just for the clit. I also bring out my cell phone at set the timer for 3 minutes. I lay the phone down on my desk between Kathy's legs and up a bit so we can both see it.

"I'm going to do a few things Kathy," I tell her. "First, I'm going to give you this vibrator to use however you like on yourself for 3 minutes. If you cum once, more than once or not at all, it's up to you. At the same time, I'm going to be licking your asshole. It looks so good I can stop myself. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes sir," she said quickly wanting to get the vibrator on her clit as soon as possible. "Please let me cum and please lick me back there. That turns me on so much, and I so need to cum, sir. Please let me cum." That was the first time I had heard Kathy talk so confidently about anything sexual. Guessing the hotness of the moment, with her pussy and ass inches away from my face and my tongue still coated with her juices was bringing out the less restrained sexy part of her.

"Do you have any questions, Kathy?" I ask her as my tongue reaches out and circles the outside of her ass hole. She jumps a little.

"No sir, I'm ready," she says in a quick breath reacting to my surprise trip around her ass.

I place the vibrator in her hand and at the same time reach over and hit the start button on the timmer. It instantly goes from 3:00 to 2:59.

"Begin," I announce as I see Kathy quickly search and figure out how to turn on the vibrator. A second later she has the vibrator pressed against her clit. I just pull back just a bit watching this sexy 19-year-old woman on my desk working hard to coax herself to climax before the timer ends. As the timer hits 2:30, I bring my tongue to her ass and start to circle it about a 2 inches away from the center of her ass. With each circle, I move in a bit closer. Kathy's breaths are getting deeper and quicker. I could tell that she was going to beat the 3 minutes. At the 2:00 mark my tongue was at the center of her asshole. As I got there, Kathy pushed herself towards my face letting me know in no uncertain terms that she wanted my tongue in her ass. Still, I held my position; if I'm going to do that, then I'm going to time it to give it to her right at her climax. If nothing else, I do like to put on a good show. At 1:30 I notice that Kathy had brought up her free hand to pinch one of her nipples. She was working this and wanted the climax.

"Tic Tok Kathy, Tic Tok," I slowly tell her. That seemed to spur her on more. I pulled back and looked at her pussy. The clit action was making her wet. I decided to give her just a bit more help and slide my middle two fingers into her pussy. Her reaction was immediate.

"Ahhhh" she moaned as she started to get closer. 1:00 on the timer. I pressed into her pussy more with my fingers. In all the way and then I pressed in and down toward the back of her clit, aka g-spot. "AHHHHH," she moaned twice as loud as before. With 45 seconds left I kept my fingers in her and brought my tongue to her ass again.

"Time to cum Kathy," I told her with 40 seconds to go. I then placed my tongue on her asshole.

"AHHHHHHH," she said as I circled it a bit more. She started bucking her hips a bit. With 30 seconds she started to cum. As she did, I shoved my tongue in her ass. Her ass tasted a lot like her pussy. Although as she started bucking harder, and harder it was difficult to keep my tongue in, still I did my best. Her climax built and I massaged the inside of her pussy harder. "AHHHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHH, Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ahhhhhh," she let out and then finally followed by a long slow breath out and then in. As she let out her second deep breath, the timer alarm started beeping. By that time her legs were shaking a bit. I removed my tongue and then my fingers. I reached over with my dry set of fingers and turned off the alarm.

"Good job Kathy, was that good for you?" I asked her as I walked around the desk to face her. She looked up at me and smiled as she caught her breath.

poetposh
poetposh
371 Followers
12