Mr. Right? Ch. 01

Story Info
Young black coed is on the lookout.
1k words
4.34
104.7k
102
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission and I'd like any feedback you all have for me.

------------------------------------------------

Giggling, Staci sipped her drink and continued to listen to the five drunken girls bellow out the lyrics to "Baby got Back". She leaned over to her friend Maia and practically yelled to be heard over the music, "Why is it that the girls with no asses at all feel the need to karaoke to "Baby Got Back"? I mean, the song is about hang a large ass. It's blatant misrepresentation." Maia just laughed. "Girl, you are so crazy. Leave them alone and let them have their dreams."

They were sitting at a table with four of their other friends at a small bar that had a karaoke night every Wednesday. For some reason, Staci always came back for more. She thought it was probably the amusement factor of watching drunken people sing ridiculous songs and once in a while, they picked a really good song that got the whole bar singing. Yes, it was a good way to spend a Wednesday night and the drink specials were nothing to shake a stick at. She knew the bar had to be pulling in a lot of money every Thursday with $5 pitchers of the mixed drink of your choice. The fact that almost everyone in the bar was drinking from a pitcher instead of cups was testament to that. She looked down to her own pitcher of rum and coke. It was a good day and she was ending it with good drinks and good friends. If only she could go home to a good man and cuddle up in her bed. Then it would be an excellent day.

"Hey, girl, what are you thinking about? Let me guess...you're thinking that if you don't get some kind of ass in the next month, you're going to check into a nunnery," Felicia said with a smile and then proceeded to take a sip from her pitcher of Bahama Mama.

Staci shot her a look. " No, I was thinking that if you don't stop wearing so much perfume when we go out, one night we're all going to asphyxiate in the car on the way here and cause a major accident. If I were you, I would try to avoid being the cause of so much loss of life."

The table erupted into laughter and Staci donned a satisfied smile. 'Take that, bitch,' she thought to herself. Of all her friends, Staci liked Felicia the least. Not because she was a bad person of anything, but because she could never seem to keep her mouth shut. Not even in public places like a bar where you have to shout to be heard and everyone was so packed together sometimes that there were inevitably eavesdroppers. No one wants half the bar to know that it has been 3 months...no wait, make that 4 months since she's gotten any booty. It wasn't that Staci wasn't attractive. With her cocoa brown skin, her almond shaped, light brown eyes that bordered on hazel, her bright smile and her patented "coke bottle" shape of round hips, a small waist and sizable boobs, it was hard not to get male attention sometimes.

It was more that Staci had become picky. She did not want to give it up to just anybody, it took a special kind of man to get Staci going now and they were few and far between. She wasn't into one night stands, although she had her fair share back in the day. Now, she was looking for Mr. Right. But unfortunately, Mr. Right seemed to be on vacation or hiding under a rock or something because he surely wasn't anywhere around where she was looking. But that's the way it is.

"Anastacia Marie Jones! Yo! Earth to Staci!" Staci blinked and found Maia waving her hands about three inches in front of her nose.

"Staci, we've been talking to you for a while now only to find that you had checked out early of the 'Mind Motel' on us. Maybe you've had enough to drink for the night." Maia looked slightly concerned, but more amused.

"I'm fine. I've barely made a dent in this pitcher and the night is still young." Giggling she added, "Who knows what the night will bring. Mr. Right might just fall into my lap tonight...and if he doesn't, I'll check to see how many rooms the nunnery has open because I'm taking you old biddies down with me."

Staci unlocked and opened the door to her apartment and sighed. No Mr. Right tonight, but there was Mr. Sketchy, Mr. Sleazy, and Mr. Cheesy. When would those types of guys ever give up? It was enough to make a girl take a vow of celibacy...well, almost. Staci looked at her answering machine and saw that she had a message.

She walked over to the machine and pushed the button. It was her friend Kathy asking to borrow a dress for the Kappa party that Friday night. The mention of a Kappa party made Staci smirk. She was getting a little too old to be hitting up frat parties. But, then again it was alumni weekend and all the frat boys of the past would be swarming around campus and the numerous parties that weekend. At least the Kappa party was a bit more upscale than the usual "get drunk and pass out on the lawn" fare that she used to go to. Maybe a mature alum was just what she was looking for, but she wasn't sure if frat boys ever matured. She chuckled lightly and made her way to the bedroom, making a mental note to call Kathy back in the morning about the dress and about scoring an extra invite or two to the Kappa party. It was about time she got off her butt and became proactive in the search for Mr. Right....or Mr. "I'm going to strip you naked right now" because Felicia was right, 4 months was a long time to be without some booty.