Mr. Rob and the Witches

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,503 Followers

When class dismissed, Tara slipped the handle deep inside her cunt, letting the edge of the bristles tangle in her bush. When only the three witches were left, she stood up, brush handle still inserted in her cunt and with her skirt raised, waddled over to me, showing off her incredible cunt muscle control.

I tried to say something...to protest their outrageous actions, but I couldn't find the words...fear was thick within me that if I addressed them directly about their behavior that my resistance to what they offered would collapse.

Tara slowly pulled the hairbrush handle from her sopping wet pussy and sat in down in front of me. "Souvenir," she whispered in my ear. "Goodbye, Mr. Rob...sweet dreams tonight. The three witches walked away, their asses swinging invitingly as they left the classroom...Ashley doing a last little tease by flipping up the back of her short, plaid schoolgirl skirt and exposing her sweet, tight ass as she walked away.

After they left, I stared a long time down at the cunt-cum covered brush handle. In my mind, I could see it slipping into the folds of each girl's lovely pussy. My nostrils flared with their scent. Drops of pussy juice actually fell from the brush handle. Without thinking, I snatched up the brush and began licking it hungrily. Ambrosia! Their mixed juices tasted divinely sweet. As I ran my tongue over the handle, I heard the loud giggles of my three vixens. I looked up, but the classroom doorway was empty. Still, I knew that somehow...through trickery or magic, my three students knew what I had just done.

After another night of troubled but exciting dreams, I came to school for the last day of summer classes...wondering how things would end. My girls as usual were the last to enter the classroom...today tricked out in black scoop necked sweaters and black mini-mini skirts. As each girl passed my desk, they smiled lovingly at me and said, "Good morning, Mr. Rob!" Each had a lollipop in their mouth. As I struggled to get through the morning lesson, each began their tease by working the suckers over with their tongues...Tara exhibiting a talented tongue that that guy from KISS would be envious of.

At some unseen signal, each girl stopped licking their lollipop and quietly lowered them down under their desks and between their wide spread thighs. I tried to keep my eyes from popping out of my head as I watched the girls began teasing their young pussies with their sticky lollipops. My mouth watered as I watched each sugar confection become coated and even stickier with their sweet sugar pussy cream.

At the break, they approached me as the others fled to restrooms or the snack machines. Lisa came up and in a little girl voice said, "Mister Rob! Tara says her sucker is better tasting than mine. I know my sugar snack tastes better!"

"Uh-uh!" growled Tara. "My little sweet snack tastes better than yours, Lisa!"

"Forget it, girls. I've got the tastiest lick in town," chimed in Ashley.

All three of my witches glared teasingly at each other then broke down into giggles. Tara leaned over, showing off the deep valley of her cleavage. "Mr. Rob. Why don't you decide? Take a lick of this," she whispered huskily. She waved her lollipop under my nose. I could smell the strong scent of her young pussy.

"I...uh...I shouldn't." I managed to mutter. I pulled my head back, only to run into Lisa's breasts as she stood behind me.

Tara grinned. "Sure you can, Mr. Rob. You know you want to try it. You know it's gonna taste sooo good!" She brushed the lollipop against my lips and I almost involuntarily licked my lips. Her juices tasted wonderful...a bit salty yet sweet. "Yeah, Mr. Rob. This is something you'd like to lick all day." She pressed the candy against my lips and I opened my mouth and took the sucker into my mouth...Tara's cunt cream arousing my taste buds. I groaned around the lollipop as I savored her juices.

She slowly pulled it out. "See...told you you'd like it."

I found my voice only to be amazed at my reply. "No, Tara. I love it!"

Now it was her turn to widen her eyes in surprise. She blushed and grinned even as Lisa moved around me...letting her nipples drag across the back of my shirt. "Try me, Mr. Rob. You're gonna love my taste too!" She thrust her lollipop into my face and out of self defense, I opened my mouth and began tasting her cunt cream as well. Of all three girls, Lisa's pussy seemed to always produce the most juices, so there was a thick coating of her tasty fluids. She tasted as sweet as Tara, but different...more of a fishy taste, but still delicious as any pussy juices I have ever tasted.

When I finished, I smiled up at her and said, "Mmm, mmm, good!" Lisa began to blush too...and when she tried to reply, actually stuttered and turned away.

Inwardly, I was kicking myself...these were still my students and I knew better. But before I could do anything else, Ashley leaned in, giving me a perfect view of her spectacular breasts. "Now me, Mr. Rob! Once you've tasted my sugar treat, you'll never want to stop licking!" She offered up her lollipop and I reached out and began tonguing her juices off. Her juices were truly sweet...not a bit of saltiness or fishy taste to them...clean and fresh and layered on the lollipop, incredibly sweet! I had no reply...but my smile told her how much I enjoyed the taste of her pussy. Ashley blushed like the others.

All three continued to stand there...waiting, until I realized they were waiting for an answer. Now even befuddled by three teasing witches, I'm not stupid. "Ladies...like sweet flowers in a garden, who can judge one sweeter than the rest? One should not waste time trying to decide such things, but rather savor the sweet flavor of each one."

The girls laughed at that and seemed pleased by my comments. Class resumed as did their teasing. My witches all produced new lollipops and continued to diddle themselves, pausing to trade lollipops with each other so they could taste each others juices. I managed to finish my lesson and announced that the final exam would be held Monday morning at eleven o'clock. I informed the class that I would be in the classroom from 8:00 to 11:00 A.M. if anyone needed last minute study help. My witches as usual were the last to leave. Each temptress coming up to my desk and brazenly rubbing their candy lollipops against their wet and sticky pussies and then silently handing them to me.

Ashley was the last to leave and she smiled. "Have a good weekend, Mr. Rob. See you in your dreams." And I did. Again, my witches were all I thought about and my dreams were wall to wall carnality starring my three witches and myself.

Every night, my dreams were of our bodies in a continuous tangle making love to each other. I woke up many times and surprised myself by masturbating to the images burned into my mind...of Ashley sitting on my cock, slowly riding me while Tara and Lisa took turns riding my face...of fucking Tara up the ass while she rimmed Ashley who on her knees was licking Lisa's pussy and asshole...of fucking Lisa while I fistfucked Tara and Ashley...of all three of my witches sucking and sucking and sucking my always hard cock.

Needless to say, I was a tired fella when I arrived at school Monday morning. It has been my experience that although I always offer to be available for study help before the exam, no one ever takes me up on it and I have a relaxing, quiet morning getting things in order. I expected things to be no different that Monday and I've never been more wrong.

Shortly after I arrived, there was a knock at my classroom door and in strolled my three young witches. They had again decided to dress alike...again it was the slutty school girl outfits...short plaid skirts and blouses unbuttoned to reveal most of their breasts. "Good morning, Mr. Rob," they called out in unison. All three made a beeline for my desk.

"Good morning, ladies. Here to study?"

Tara smirked and replied, "Not exactly, Mr. Rob...although we do need your help." She came up and set on my desk next to me, showing off her shapely legs...not quite revealing whether today she was wearing panties.

"How can I be of help?"

Tara glanced at the other two and then smiling evilly said, "Mr. Rob...you know we're witches, right. Well, Ashley here has been working on a spell that will help us study better before the test."

"Really?' I replied.

Ashley strolled up and stood very close to me, leaning over to whisper in my ear, her breasts rubbed against my shoulder, informing me that she was again braless. "Really, Mr. Rob. We've already completed most of the ritual, but we need one more component for the spell to work."

"And what would that be, Ashley?" I asked even as she sat down on the other side of my desk and she and Tara began to edge their way towards each other, making me instinctively roll my office chair back. From my new position, I could see that both girls were without panties again. I felt my already half erect cock begin to swell to full length.

Ashley leaned forward, showing off her magnificent breasts barely contained in her blouse. "For the spell to work, each of us need to drink the seed of a wise man," she said in a whisper.

"Uh...excuse me?"

"We need to drink the seed...the essence of a wise man." Ashley moved forward and pressed her palm against the crotch of my pants. "I need to drink what's in here, Mr. Rob...I need to take it from you...to suck it from your lovely manhood." She deftly slipped to her knees and began to work my zipper.

As she did so, Lisa appeared at my shoulder, her arms wrapping around my neck as she whispered into my ear, "We need to suck your cock, Mr. Rob. From you, from your hot semen, we can take your essence...please Mr. Rob...help us!" I felt her tongue flick out and tease my ear, then her lips sucked my earlobe.

Tara was beside me now too, my left hand in her hands. "Please, Mr. Rob! I know you want to help us...we need to taste your seed...you're the wisest man we know. She brought my fingers to her lips and began to suck on them slowly.

"Ladies! Girls...we can't! It's wrong!"

Ashley freed my cock from my pants and cooed, "Ooooh, Mr. Rob! Nothing this hard and big and beautiful can be wrong and we do need it. We need your semen...your wonderful seed...please!" Ashley looked up at me with her hazel eyes so big and round. "I know you like us, Mr. Rob. I know you like me! I know you're gonna like this!" and she ovaled her lips and sucked my cock inside her mouth.

I groaned as her tongue rolled over my hard cock...so warm and soft. She claimed to be a virgin, but she definitely knew her way around a cock. Her eyes never leaving mine, Ashley proceeded to give me a glorious blowjob, slowly sucking and licking my stiff erection, her tongue running up and down the length of my shaft and then gliding around and around my swollen cock head.

As Ashley sucked my cock, Lisa and Tara were busy as well...Tara kissed me, offering me her tongue which I happily accepted while Lisa kissed her way down my neck and then up to my mouth where she joined the kiss, her tongue competing with Tara's to dance with mine. I tossed caution to the wind...mad with desire for these young witches. Tara took my hand and led it to her own heaving, meaty breasts which had somehow become bare. Her nipples were swollen and hard, throbbing as I pinched them. Ashley continued her furious blow job, lavishing attention on my aching hard-on with a skill that belied her young age.

Too soon I felt the beginnings of my orgasm and gasped out, "I'm gonna...oh...GONNA CUM!" I felt Ashley's lips tighten around the head of my cock and she sucked on my dick even harder and I exploded in her mouth as I roared wordlessly with pleasure! Streamer after thick streamer of cum shot into the young witch's mouth, her making gobbling noises that were both innocent and obscene. She gulped for air and a spurt of my semen dribbled out of her mouth and down her chin.

Tara was on her knees in an instant, her tongue shooting out to lick up the escaped sliver of my sperm. "Nothing wasted," she panted! As Lisa fell to her knees, Ashley finished me up...sucking the last of my load into her mouth. I felt my cock begin to soften as Ashley let me slip from her mouth only to feel my cock regain its vigor as Ashley turned to Lisa and opened her mouth, displaying the thick load of my semen on her tongue and kissing, shared it with her friend. I watched as Lisa's tongue darted into Ashley's open mouth and scooped up a thick blob of my seed, a long streamer of cum hanging between them to splatter on their clothes as Ashley then turned and offered my semen to Tara.

Lisa smacked her lips and turned to me and her mouth was on my cock before I could move. She kissed my cum covered crown and said, "More, Mr. Rob. We need more of your essence. Please, Mr. Rob!" And she began to suck my cock. I groaned as she rolled her long tongue over my extremely sensitive glans before taking me deep into her mouth...deepthroating me till her soft, plump lips brushed my pubic hair. Her hand expertly cupped and gently caressed my balls. Lisa began a rapid up and down motion with her mouth...getting my cock slobbery wet with her saliva.

Meanwhile, Tara and Ashley were locked in a passionate kiss, their lips smeared with my semen. Tara's hand crept downwards and under Ashley's short skirt and by Ashley's moans, I knew that Tara was playing with her wet pussy. Ashley responded in kind, raising Tara's skirt up and palming her friend's hairy cunt before thrusting two fingers inside with great familiarity.

Lisa sucked furiously on my aching cock for long, long minutes, taking breaks only to hold my cock in her hand while she ran her tongue up the underside of my cock. "I need your seed, Mr. Rob! Please cum and let me have your stuff!" she begged in a little girl voice that made my cock throb. She went back to deepthroating me as both Ashley and Tara moved up behind her. They raised the kneeling girl's skirt, revealing her pale skinned ass cheeks. Lisa began moaning against my cock as the other girls' hands slipped down and between her legs.

The sight of Tara and Ashley fingering Lisa while they fingered each other's cunts was too much for me. With a bellow, I exploded again...shooting an amazing amount of sperm into Lisa's mouth. Like Ashley before her, she sucked hard and milked me clean of my load and then she turned and my three witches shared a second cum drenched kiss.

My head was spinning and I was panting with exhaustion as Tara broke away from the others, long streamers of my spunk trailing away and breaking to splatter on her exposed breasts. Before I could hold out my hand and protest that I was spent, she reached out and trailed one black painted fingernail lightly over the length of my still semihard cock. "One more feeding of your essence, Mr. Rob and the spell is complete," she whispered with lips shiny with jism. Let me pleasure you."

I shook my head and replied, "I've cum twice already...I can't get it up again!"

Tara grinned as she licked the head of my cock, teasing my piss hole with her tongue. "Of course you can, Mr. Rob...it's sex magic...the best, the most powerful magic." She wrapped her lips around the head of my cock and did incredibly things with her tongue and my cock rose again, swelling larger than I ever remembered. Tara let me slip from her mouth and laughed. "See, Mr. Rob? You are under my spell, so you might as well enjoy it!"

I let my head fall back and groaned at the intense pleasure that Tara was giving me as she expertly began sucking my cock. Maybe it was magic. I mean, I am forty-five years old and it had been twenty years or more since I had managed to stay hard after two back to back orgasms. The nerve endings in my penis were super sensitive after all the erotic attention and each touch of Tara's tongue was an experience of pleasure so strong it bordered on pain. And Tara knew her business. She made each movement of her tongue into a symphony of drawn out erotic pleasure.

She groaned as Ashley drew up behind her and began fingering her cunt. Ashley smiled at me as her fingers plunged in and out of Tara's pussy. Then she stood up and walked around to me. She held up three fingers, shiny with Tara's cunt cream. She brushed my lips with them, whispering, "Enjoy, Mr. Rob!"

Lisa knelt behind Tara and began fingering her friend's twat. When I had licked Ashley's fingers clean, she turned and returned to kneel behind Tara while Lisa stood and came to me and offered me her fingers drenched in Tara's pussy juices. Before she and Ashley traded places again, Lisa bent over and kissed me hard, thrusting her tongue into my mouth to dance and play with my tongue. "I've been dreaming of doing that, Mr. Rob!" she breathed as she broke the kiss.

As I was offered the taste of Tara's twat again and again, Tara continued her sexual torture of my cock...making my toes literally curl as her tongue did all sorts of things while her free hand began caressing my balls and exploring further...her fingernail tracing a path towards my asshole.

Tara's warm finger pressed against my back door and then I grunted as she pressed her finger into my anus...not a painful sensation, but one I wasn't used to. Tara chuckled around my cock and drove her finger deeper...pressing against my prostate which did provoke a major reaction.

I felt my cockhead swell and then in the most intense orgasm in my life, I exploded in Tara's mouth...shooting jets of semen in quantities I wouldn't have believed possible. She gobbled my cum hungrily as her probing finger intensified my orgasm, her cheeks ballooning out as she tried to hold off swallowing my cum until choking she let my throbbing, exploding cock slip from her mouth just as I shot my last massive wad of jizzum, splattering her face and black hair with my sperm!

Lisa and Ashley rushed to her side and immediately began kissing her, accepting her offering of my thick wads of semen. They kissed and then licked her face clean of my seed. With faces still shiny with semen and saliva, they held hands, chanted softly before thanking the goddess and asking for her blessing in allowing my wisdom to course through their bodies as represented by my seed.

Ashley came over and kissed the head of my cock and then respectfully tucked me back in and zipped up my pants. "Thank you, Mr. Rob," she whispered.

"It was...um, my pleasure," I murmured...still stunned at what happened.

Ashley slowly shook her head. "Oh no...it was our pleasure to accept such a generous (and she licked her lips), and delicious gift from you." She stood up and leaning over...her still very erect nipples pressing again my shirt...kissed me long and slow...her tongue fluttering against mine...sharing the taste of my own semen with me. "All gifts return three fold, Mr. Rob. And yours was a tremendous gift!" Ashley whispered again in my ear. "Don't forget that, Mr. Rob."

Ashley smiled and joined the others. .All three of my witches then moved to their seats and began to study quietly, offering me the occasional shy or wicked glance, casually spreading their legs and continuing to expose their young pussies to me

At eleven o'clock, they and the rest of my summer class took their final exams. My three witches were the last to leave of course. Each turned in their exam, leaned over and kissed me passionately, whispered "Thank you," and strolled out of my classroom. Ashley was the last to leave. After a cock stiffening kiss, she whispered, "Goodbye, Mr. Rob." At the door, she stopped and turned, offering me an inspiring view of her in profile. "Remember, Mr. Rob...all gifts return three fold. You have something to look forward to." And she walked out of my classroom, leaving me to ponder her last words.

Ahabscribe
Ahabscribe
10,503 Followers
12