Mr. Worthington's Writer's Block

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes sir," Natalie agreed.

"I'm tempted sorely to make do with your mouth; you've really such a pretty kisser," he mused. "But that bum of yours has been just absolutely driving me to distraction."

Natalie sat and looked at him. She then moved to shrug out of the quite warm jacket.

"No, no, please, please do leave the uniform on, Nate," Mr. Worthington begged.

"Bugger, I'm just too bloody excited; I'll never make it to your delicious little rump this go-round," he moaned and cupped Natalie's small face.

He then kissed her again.

"Right then, Nate, do take your hands like you were doing before," he ordered and Natalie.

She reached out and again stroked his thick cock with her right hand. Her left hand again cupped his heavy testicles.

"Now," he husked voice thick. "Take those delightful lips of yours and plant a little kiss, right there, on the head of..."

Natalie leaned forward and kissed his cockhead. She then licked at the head, and then tried to force her tongue in between his foreskin and his cockhead.

"Oh, oh that's very good, Nate; really sure you've not done this before?" Mr. Worthington moaned.

She had not; Natalie had read through all of the Parasols magazines on his bookshelf. When the Charles family lived here, she and Brianna had read through all of Mr. Charles' Hustler and Parasols magazines and his hardcore magazines.

The pictures had given the eighteen year old girls a general idea of what to do and both had confessed they hoped they'd get to do those things and named all the boys in their class they'd gladly do this for.

"My dear, I'm about to, I'm about to..." Mr. Worthington groaned.

In the hardcore magazines, the pictures showed the girls getting a faceful of the man's sperm. But the Parasols magazines stated that most men preferred a girl that swallowed his semen.

The first jet blasted in and Natalie tried to pull away. But Mr. Worthington's hand gripped the back of her head and she found her mouth filling with a strange, slimy, thick substance that tasted like the schoolhouse paste she used to eat when she was a child.

She swallowed; afraid she would choke if she did not.

After a few moments, he released her head and slumped slightly.

"Oh, Nate, oh dear boy, oh but that was too good," he moaned and sat down next to her at the lip of the bed.

He then lay back and pulled her to lie next to him.

"So, do tell me of your mucking about with the girls, eh?" he asked gently.

"Oh, Mr. Worthington, don't make me," Natalie begged, face flaming red.

"Told you, Nate; it's just the two of us," he chuckled. "Just call me Oscar, would you?"

"Me and Brianna, we um, we liked looking at those magazines, like those Parasols magazines you got," Natalie admitted.

She saw out of her peripheral vision that Mr. Worthington's cock was slowly beginning to rise. Her own excitement had intensified from performing oral sex on Mr. Worthington; she wanted desperately to masturbate.

"Anyway, we used to just flip real fast past that stuff, you know, the two girls or three girls doing it?" Natalie went on, rubbing her thighs together.

"Uh huh," Mr. Worthington agreed, squeezing Natalie's shoulders.

"But this one time, God, about a month or two before they got evicted; she'd just turned nineteen when they were thrown out and I'd just turned eighteen," Natalie said quietly, remembering. "Anyway, we get to this one of these two girls doing it and she doesn't go past it and I'm like 'come on, get to the next one' and she just leans over and kisses me and next thing I know, we're making out and then she's pulling my jeans off and she eating me out."

Natalie reached down and squeezed Mr. Worthington's cock, which was standing straight up.

He rolled over on top of her and kissed her passionately.

"We've not much time," he said when he released her.

He pulled her to the center of the bed and put her on her shoulders and knees. Natalie watched as he walked across the bed on his knees to his nightstand. He slid open the drawer and pulled out a tube. Then he walked back on his knees to kneel behind her.

"Right, Nate, we've covered the bases, haven't we?" he asked and Natalie felt him reach under her and undo her belt and trousers.

He pulled the trousers down, exposing her rounded buttocks, sheathed in panties and pantyhose.

"You've a really lovely backside, I mean, it truly is just lovely," Mr. Worthington said and ran his hands over her rounded buttocks.

"Thank you, oh!" Natalie said then shivered as his hand touched her overheated crotch.

He then pulled her panties and pantyhose down to her trousers and continued touching her.

"Damn, just lovely," he murmured.

"Natalie heard an odd sound and realized he must have squirted some of the tube's contents.

"Oh!" she cried out as she felt his hand cup her pussy.

He ran his fingertips up and down her wet slit, then pressed a finger in and found her clitoris.

"Uh, uh, oh!" Natalie grunted in orgasm as he manipulated her clitoris.

"Oh!" she grunted as he used her distracted attention to slip a greasy finger into her tight rectum.

Then he was again playing with her pussy and again he found her clitoris and she squealed in a second orgasm and he used her distracted attention to rotate the greasy finger, and then begin thrusting it in and out of her rectum.

She heard the odd sound again but didn't have any time to dwell on it as he was lightly pinching her clitoris.

"Uh!" she grunted in orgasm and he slid a second greasy finger into her rectum.

He played with her pussy, avoiding contact with her clitoris as he fucked his two fingers in and out of her greasy rectum.

"Oh!" she squealed again as he teased her clitoris and suddenly she felt the head of his cock pushing into her rectum.

"Mr. Worthington, stop, please stop," she begged as waves of pain coursed through her, radiating from her anus outward.

Then he rubbed her clitoris again and she screamed in orgasm and drove herself back, burying his cock into her anal sheath to the root.

"Aaiieegh!" she howled in pain, big blue eyes bulging, beads of sweat popping out on her face.

Then he reached into her billowing shirt, grabbed her small breasts, and pulled them back, forcing her to hold still.

She grunted and sobbed in pain as she felt him began to pull his slimy cock out of her bowels. His grip on her small breasts was fierce and he pulled them back again as he drove himself forward into her bowels again.

"Oh, God!" Natalie grunted in pain.

Then, a slow burning sensation began to build inside of her guts. It slowly built up and she could no longer feel the pain in her anus.

"Aaiieegh!" she screamed again when he suddenly flicked his fingernail against her clitoris and she felt the burning sensation spill over.

She grunted and groaned and bucked in orgasm then screamed again when she felt his hot semen fill her bowels.

He slumped over her, pinning her to the mattress. Then, when his breathing was back to normal, he pulled his cock from her greasy anus.

"Oh, dear sweet Nate, that was just too sweet, just too sweet, Mr. Worthington mumbled as he pulled Natalie's panties and pantyhose back up.

"But I really must start on our dinner," he said as he dressed.

Natalie got to very shaky legs and winced as she could feel his semen oozing out of her backdoor, staining her panties.

"Thank you, my dear love; I truly did need that," Mr. Worthington said as Natalie rolled over onto her back.

He kissed her, sucking on her tongue. He gave her one more squeeze, and then left the room.

"I really must start our dinner or it would be midnight before we eat," he said as he walked down the hallway.

Natalie got to very weak legs, and held her trousers up with one hand as she wobbled out of the bedroom. She walked to his office, grabbed her dress and bra and wobbled back to her own bedroom.

In her bedroom, she stripped out of her chauffeur's uniform, hung everything in her closet, and then pulled her bra and dress back on. She then returned to his bedroom.

"Oh, Natalie, there you are dear, now, what on earth? Why do you have Nate's cap on your head? Take that silly thing off this once, do you hear me?" Mr. Worthington said as Natalie walked through the kitchen toward the wash room.

"Yes sir," Natalie said, removing the sweaty chauffeur's cap. "Nate and I had a small wager you'd not even notice. Rather silly, I know, but..."

"Well, I did notice, I'm not completely blind, not yet," Mr. Worthington snapped. "But for now, my bed linens simply must be changed."

"Yes sir, Nate informed me," Natalie agreed, wincing at a sudden twinge in her colon.

"We'll be having our meal in roughly twenty minutes; would you be finished by then?" Mr. Worthington asked.

"Yes sir; the new linens and comforter are already on the bed; I'll just pop these in the wash," Natalie said, and then gasped as the twinge became a pain.

She rushed to the wash room, dropped everything onto the floor by the washing machine, and then scampered through the kitchen toward her bathroom.

She barely made it to the commode in time and grunted and groaned, emptying her bowels.

That evening, Natalie was very surprised when Mr. Worthington bade her a pleasant evening, but did not invite her, or 'Nate' to his bedroom.

She did examine the gusset of her panties, wrinkling her nose at the stain. During her bath, Natalie gingerly touched, tested her inflamed anus and determined there would be no lasting damage to the tender tissue.

The following morning, Natalie reminded Mr. Worthington that she had a two o'clock appointment with Vanessa Leblanc, the probation Officer the court had assigned to her.

Natalie wasn't sure, but she could swear she saw a glimmer of fear in the man's eyes.

"And what time is the appointment again?" Mr. Worthington asked, as if Natalie had not just said it was for two in the afternoon.

Outside of Ms. Leblanc's office, a trio of young men flirted with Natalie. A few months earlier, Natalie would have been flattered, excited by their attention. The moment she got home, she'd be running over to Brianna's house to tell her all about the three 'hot' guys that had flirted with her.

One of the three young men had several tattoos visible and Natalie had found tattoos sexy.

The three young men were dressed in unbuttoned flannel shirts, with muscle shirts and sagging blue jeans. It was a look she'd found sassy, attractive.

Today, the tattoos and slovenly appearance looked slovenly, immature, lazy, and unkempt.

One of the young men was called and he put on a slack jawed expression and Natalie refrained from rolling her eyes. At his pretense of bravado, as if meeting with his parole officer was no big deal.

She was grateful she was called next and took a moment to make sure her appearance was suitable.

She was asked to submit a urine sample; she was not afraid to give one. Then she answered Vanessa's questions.

"So, what's it like working for Mr. Worthington?" the young black woman asked, smiling. I am just so in love with his accent."

"I love it," Natalie heard herself say. He's a very good man, very proper."

"Better than jail, huh?" Vanessa joked.

"On Sundays, I go to church with my parents, and then I go eat Sunday dinner with them. Jail wouldn't let me do that," Natalie agreed.

Natalie drove Mr. Worthington's Mercedes-Benz to the small house. She entered the home and immediately began her afternoon chores.

"No, no, Natalie, put that down, do come tell me how it went," Mr. Worthington asked.

"Had to give a urine sample, then told Ms. Leblanc this is better than jail," Natalie shrugged.

"Oh, well, I certainly would hope this is more agreeable than jail," Mr. Worthington said.

Roughly two months later, Natalie answered a call from Jackie, Mr. Worthington's agent.

"You are bloody joking..." Mr. Worthington snapped as he returned Jackie's telephone call. "Do tell that woman I simply will not do it. Yes, I most certainly am refusing."

Natalie decided to clean her bathroom.

"Nate! Nate, damn it, where is that boy?" Natalie heard Mr. Worthington call out.

"Sir?" Natalie asked.

"There you are and what have I told you? No more of this running about in women's things," the man snapped.

"Oh, yes sir, terribly sorry sir, had rather hoped you'd not notice, what, being so busy with your writing and all," Natalie apologized.

"Come, come, I've enough of this foolishness," He said, opening the door to Natalie's bedroom.

Natalie found herself being stripped out of her clothing, and then dressed in her chauffeur's uniform.

"There you are, dear sweet boy," Mr. Worthington said happily as the cap was placed on Natalie's head.

"Sir, yes sir," Natalie agreed.

"Come, my dear boy; it's just you and I," Mr. Worthington husked, pulling Natalie's necktie.

"Shall we mess up my bed, sir?" Natalie asked. "Natalie just changed your linens yesterday."

"And the girl can just change them again," Mr. Worthington sniffed. "Lying about, not a care in the world."

"Very good," Natalie smirked as Mr. Worthington flashed a quick, playful smile.

"But are we to talk all day?" Mr. Worthington asked, putting an arm around Natalie's waist. "My dear boy, are you losing the pounds?"

Natalie, no longer gorging herself on snacks and sweets whenever she was bored, as she was rarely bored, was indeed slimming down. The last time she'd weighed herself, at her parents' trailer a few weeks earlier; she weighed one hundred and fourteen pounds.

"Somewhat," Natalie admitted, pleased that he had noticed.

As before, Natalie sat on the edge of the bed while Mr. Worthington stood; thrusting his cock in and out of Natalie's hot, sucking mouth. This time, he did not have to grip the back of her head; she gladly swallowed his semen as it spurted into her mouth.

"Shall I tell you more of my mucking about with girls? Natalie asked, small hand stroking his cock when he lay down next to her.

"Yes, yes, please do," he gasped.

"Latasha, remember her? Anyway, after Brianna and her family got kicked out? Latasha asked I if I ever eat pussy and I told her yeah and next thing I know, we're making out," Natalie softly said. "She's hardcore, though. See, Brianna and me? It was all about love. Day she got kicked out I begged her if we could run off to Massachusetts and get married; I really was so in love with her, but Latasha's got me fisting her pussy, I'm in her almost up to my elbow, you know?"

Mr. Worthington rubbed Natalie's small hard breasts through the soft blouse of the chauffeur's uniform.

"And in jail?" Natalie said and kissed him. "Put me in this cell with this hot little Latin, no speak uh English, but eat uh pussy. She even liked sticking her tongue up my ass hole."

She stroked his hard cock and kissed him again.

He rolled her onto her knees and Natalie giggled as he jerked her trousers, pantyhose and panties down to her knees.

"Like this?" he asked and tried to jam his tongue into her rectum.

"Uh huh," she groaned.

He licked and sucked her sweaty anus for a few moments, his hand playing with her pussy.

"Oh!" she grunted in orgasm as he rubbed her clitoris.

Then he was sliding the drawer open and digging out the tube of lubricant.

Her rectum clamped tightly when she felt his finger press against it.

"Uh!" she grunted as he used his other hand to play with her splayed pussy lips.

"Uh!" she grunted as his finger slid into her rectum.

"Reach back here and pull these lovely cheeks apart for me," he asked and she struggled but did manage to will her arms to work.

"Oh, Mr. Worthington, oh God!" she protested as half his cock slid into her rectum.

He then rubbed her clitoris quite briskly and she jerked in orgasm and he used the distraction to plunge into her to the root.

"Uh, uh, oh God," she protested as he began to pull out of her again.

He alternated between playing with her hard little breasts and her wet pussy and she was soon thrusting back to meet his forward thrusts.

"Uh, oh damn yes!" he suddenly bellowed and Natalie could feel his hot semen flooding into her rectum.

"Thank you, Nate; you're a sweet boy," he mumbled, kissed her cheek and pulled out of her slimy rectum.

"Yes sir, thank you," Natalie mumbled, pulling up panties, pantyhose and trousers.

She got to weak legs, wobbled back to her own bedroom and changed back into her dress.

"Natalie, there you are; I'm terribly sorry, but my bedclothes absolutely must be changed again," Mr. Worthington said as he prepared their lunch.

"Yes sir, Nate told me," Natalie said and gave Mr. Worthington a meaningful wink.

The man's face flamed up bright red, and then he smiled and turned his attention back to the stove.

That afternoon, and much of the following morning, Natalie could hear angry muttering and even occasional shouted profanities coming from Mr. Worthington's office. She'd finished with her morning chores, and then went to her room.

"Come," Mr. Worthington called out when Natalie knocked on his office door.

"Sir, I'm terribly sorry, but I simply cannot seem to get this cursed tie to behave for me," Natalie said as she walked into Mr. Worthington's office, wearing the chauffeur's uniform. "If you could?"

Mr. Worthington stared at Natalie for a long moment through his thick glasses. Then he hit 'Alt S' on his keyboard and stood.

"First, we make sure we've the right length; back side should reach just above the navel and..." he said, grasping the tie.

He softly kissed Natalie.

Each step was explained, and then punctuated with a soft kiss to Natalie's lips.

"You make it too delightful to forget how to knot a tie," Natalie smiled and sucked on Mr. Worthington's tongue.

"And there you are. Now, please close the door," Mr. Worthington ordered.

Natalie did and Mr. Worthington smiled when Natalie also locked the door.

"Can't have anyone just walking in on us, sir," she said as she leaned over Mr. Worthington's chair.

She kissed him, sliding her tongue in and out of his mouth.

"I do want to suck your cock, sir," she whispered into his ear, and then kissed him again.

"Well, right then," the man groaned and Natalie knelt between his legs.

She unzipped his trousers and fished his hard cock out.

She licked up and down the underside of his hardness, then sank her mouth over the head and tried to force him all the way down her throat.

Her gag reflex stopped her progress, so she used her hand to jack him into her mouth.

"Oh, damn, oh but you've got a sweet mouth," he grunted and she swallowed each pulse of semen.

"Could you bugger me, sir?" Natalie asked. "I've got the lubricant right here."

Mr. Worthington unbuckled her belt, and then unzipped her trousers. He pushed her trousers, pantyhose and panties down to the tops of her boots and pushed on her shoulders to make her bend forward.

"Oh," she groaned as his greased finger slid into her anus.

"Oh, that' so nice, sir," she groaned as a second finger quickly joined the first.

Then she fought against the urge to clench her rectum shut as he pressed his cockhead to her anus.

"Oh, oh yes," she moaned as he slid into her backdoor.

Then she squealed as he put his arm around her waist, and sat back into his office chair.

Her weight pushed her down until his entire length was firmly in her. With her trousers bunched up around mid-calf; movement was difficult. She utilized relaxing and clenching her rectum around his cock.

"Oh, uh oh God," she cried out when he teased her throbbing clitoris.

A moment later, he spent into her and she screamed in orgasm.

"Thank you, Nate," he whispered, kissing her neck.

"Welcome sir," she groaned as a tremor shivered through her aching anus.

"My agent and editor are ganging up on me, driving me out of what little sense I have left," he said, hugging her tightly.