Mrs. Alana Tucker

Story Info
Slut wife lives up to her nickname.
4.9k words
4.37
131.5k
67
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,227 Followers

Alana Tucker knew what her son's friends called her. It was the same name that the boys called her when she was in high school. She used to curse her parents for giving her such an obviously bad name. But hearing these 18 and 19 year old boys calling her that when they thought she couldn't hear somehow had a very different effect. It made her feel dirty and cheap - and it also made her fantasize about one or more of them later as she stroked her finger along her wet pussy.

Their voices and laughter would come back to her ears as she rode her finger to an orgasm. "My god she's got great tits," she could hear one say to another after she had left the room. "She must be great in bed."

"No doubt," another said. "Mrs. Alana Tucker.... I Wanna Fuck Her!" One of the boys especially got her juices going. Ron was a pretty muscular football player. He was the most obvious about his interest in her. He would stare at her tits and ass, not caring if she caught him doing it and even giving her a flirting smile when she did. He was also the one who usually made comments about her.

While she was coming down the stairs still a little ways away, he'd say to his friends in a low voice (but loud enough for her to hear), "Hey guys, I Wanna Fuck Her is coming." Then, when she left she could catch more of his comments. "I wish I could suck on those tits!" he said more than once. "I'll bet she's a great fuck," he said another time. And the one that stuck most in her mind, "I'd ride her like a wild pony until I broke her."

These comments should have felt degrading to her, but what they did instead was awaken a dark hunger. Her fantasy was much like those of the boys. She would steal glances at their muscular thighs, strong arms, and thick cocks that pressed against their jeans or short. She knew it was wrong, but images of them taking her right there in the family room would fill her mind. She knew boys that age weren't interested in tender love-making. These boys' thoughts were limited to the different ways that they would like to fuck her.

In bed with her husband at night, she pictured herself bent over the pool table getting pounded from behind by Ron while his friends watched. "I'll bet they would all like to take turns with me," she thought. "One after another after another....." Her finger urgently rubbing her swollen clit while her husband fucked her from behind would bring her to a strong orgasm as her fantasy played out in her mind.

Gradually, Alana found herself dressing in clothes to attract more of their comments. If she was honest to herself, she would even have to have admitted that she was starting to look a little trashy. Her shorts got tighter and shorter, to the point that half of her ass often hung out for the boys to see. Sometimes, she wore skirts shorter than the ones worn by those cute little high school girls her son dated. And, always, she wore tops that showed off her large tits. Her husband, Steve, wondered what was coming over her, but he was just happy to have such a sexy wife and never asked any questions.

God had blessed Alana with a pair of tits that made men and boys drool. They were firm, large (actually a bit too large for her small frame), and topped with nipples that swelled straight out about a half inch like little bullets when she got excited. She had long ago learned that she could get her way with any man by just making sure he got a nice look at those beautiful globes.

One afternoon, Ron and one other boy named Jeff stopped by to see her son. He was not coming home until late, but Alana didn't tell them that. She invited them to come in and wait for John to get home. Her husband wouldn't be home for at least two hours, and Alana thought to herself that this might be an opportunity to have her fantasy fulfilled.

She went upstairs to her room, started to close the door then decided to leave it open instead. It was unlikely that they would come upstairs, but the chance that they could see her as she began to undress and change clothes excited her. She first stripped herself all the way naked. She didn't usually get dressed like that, but seeing her entirely naked body in the mirror got her very excited. She then started to put on a new outfit she'd ordered on-line and that had arrived only a couple of days before.

First she put on the little things. From her jewelry box, she picked out a pair of very long, dangly earrings, and a chain of pearls. She put on fresh eye makeup and a bright red lipstick. After that, she wiggled her feet into the spiked high heels she had just bought. They were 5" high so that she was nearly on her toes as she stood there. Alana turned slowly around in front of the mirror, taking in the view that these boys would soon get to enjoy. She bent forward a little, letting her tits hang down and thinking how she looked like a high class whore with the fancy jewelry and the very high "fuck me" pumps.

Next went on a demi-bra that went under her tits, lifting them up and pushing them forward, but leaving the nipples completely bare. Alana ran her hands up over them, feeling her hard nipples under her palms. She closed her eyes and pinched softly, then a little harder. It almost made her gasp as the sensation shot down straight to her hot little pussy.

Last of all she put on a very tight, very bright, very tiny, yellow strapless dress. It wasn't quite see-thru, but the way it clung to her thrust out tits made her nipples easily seen beneath the clingy material. At the top, she had to wiggle and squirm a little to get it to stay just above those eager nipples. At the bottom, it was so short that it just barely covered her ass. It actually took her several tries to get it adjusted so that she was at least mostly covered from top to bottom. She put it on without panties underneath and again looked at herself in the mirror.

Her pussy got wet as she took in the sight of herself, once again turning slowly around to see how she looked from behind. She'd watched porn movies with her husband so she knew that she looked just like one of those sluts. It was the kind of look that told a man that she was available for whatever he wanted to use her for. "You look like a fucking little whore," she said to herself in the mirror and the thought made her nipples get hard as rocks. She slipped a finger beneath her dress and ran a finger over her slick, wet clit. She was so horny she nearly came right away.

She started down the stairs to the family room. She was a little nervous because she knew that she was now crossing over a new line. The way she was dressed left very little room for these boys to wonder whether or not they could fuck her. That was the whole idea, of course, but she still wasn't sure if she could go through with it. Her breath was a little quick and short as she got closer and heard the familiar comment from Ron. "Hey, here she comes - I Wanna Fuck Her."

As she walked into the room, she tried to act very casual. "Hi, boys. John just called and said he's over at his girlfriend's and won't be home until late." She almost laughed inside at the look on those two boys' faces as they saw her. They didn't know where to look first as their eyes went wide in surprise and went from her tits to her face to her legs and back again.

She walked over to the pool table and picked up one of the sticks. "You can still stay if you want," she said to them. "We could play a game," she went on while chalking up her cue suggestively. "Wanna take turns with me?"

Ron looked over at Jeff and smacked him on the chest. "You heard the lady, let's go!" They got up from the couch and went over to the table.

Alana kept up the pointed, barely hidden, suggestions. "I'll get the balls," she said. They smiled at each other as she slowly walked around the table, collecting the balls from the pockets. She made sure to bend over and reach across the table for many of them, letting the boys get a long look at her from behind. She wondered if her dress had slid up high enough to give them a look at her bare, shaved pussy. A moment later, her question was answered.

She felt someone's hand slid between her legs onto her wet slit. Even though she wanted this, it still surprised her enough that she went rigid for a moment. She left her hands on the table as his fingers started rubbing impatiently against her pussy. She then relaxed and looked back over her shoulder to see which one it was. Not surprisingly, it was Ron standing next to her feeling her up like that.

"You look so fucking hot," he said as he slowly worked on her pussy. He reached down with his other hand and hiked her dress up over her hips. Alana gasped a little, but spread her legs open wider to allow his fingers full access to her hot spot.

Ron smiled at the way Alana was acting. He could see that she was ready for some real action. Looking down at her ass, now bare and fully exposed, he said to her in a somewhat sneering voice, "You like that, don't you."

His very free, very sure of himself way, made Alana even wetter. She nodded her head and glanced over at the other boy, Jeff. Ron looked over at him when she did then back at her. "You like having him watch you like this?" he asked. Again, he seemed to know what she was feeling and she nodded her head to acknowledge that he was right.

"Smack!" She jumped as his hand landed on her ass, but her hands never left the table. The sting had surprised her, but she liked how he was taking control of her. "Seems like you are quite a fucking slut," he said to her. He ran his hand around her waist, over her stomach, then up to her tits. With a quick jerk, he pulled down her dress making her tits pop free over the top. She looked down at her swollen nipples as Ron pinched and squeezed them, becoming more and more excited as he did.

Ron's hands suddenly slid away from her. She moaned in disappointment, but when she heard the sound of his zipper coming down she was happy again. Alana stood up from the table and turned around to face him. He had already peeled off his shirt and pants and was down to only a pair of boxers. She ran her hands over his muscular chest and arms, then she slowly squatted down while facing him. She felt her way down to his waist and finally grabbed onto his ass. Her face was now level with the giant bulge in his shorts and her legs were spread wide, lewdly displaying her smooth pussy for him to see.

Alana was good at sucking cock. She truly loved it and now Ron was the lucky guy who was going to get to benefit from her passion. She started by pulling at his shorts with her teeth, leaving her hands planted on his hard ass. As she struggled to get a hold of them, his cock kept brushing and slapping against her face. She looked up into Ron's eyes and imagined how it must look to see his friend's slut mom trying to get at his cock like she was a hungry little bitch in heat.

Finally, she worked his cock free. It sprang out at her, hard and swollen. She smiled and stuck out her tongue, letting his cock slide slowly over it as she worked the underside. Ron's eyes were wide in amazement. "Oh fuck, that feels so good," he groaned. He then reached behind her head, grabbed a handful of her hair, and started trying to force his cock into her wet mouth.

Alana pretended to resist, twisting her head from side to side but keeping her eyes locked onto Ron's. She'd done this many times before and knew how it drove the man wild. It was no different this time. Ron's face got a little more flushed, a little more angry looking, then he finally grabbed her head with both hands and with a hard shove he forced his cock inside until it hit the back of her throat.

Now it was Alana's turn to groan out loud. Not only from the cock working it's way into her mouth, but also from an unexpected stimulation. The other boy, Jeff, had moved over next to them and had a hold of one of her tits with one hand while he fingered her pussy from behind with the other. Squatted down on those high heels required her to spread her legs wide open, and Jeff was taking full advantage of that situation.

She looked up at Ron and saw him smiling as he rammed his cock in and out of her mouth. He was hitting the back of her throat and the little gagging noise that she made seemed to really get him aroused. At the same time, Jeff's fingers were working her pussy hard and fast while he roughly pinched her nipples with his other hand. She was a little surprised by how rough he was with her, he had always seemed like one of the quieter ones that came to visit John.

After another minute, Ron stopped taking her by the mouth and said to Jeff, "It's your turn, dude."

Jeff stood up and pulled off his shirt and pants, then sat down on an armchair and waved Alana over to him. He had already stripped off his shorts and his hard cock was sticking straight up waiting for her to get to work on it. "Get over here and suck on my cock," he said to her.

Alana smiled and started to crawl slowly over to him. She was their pet and she was responding to one of her master's commands. She looked back over her shoulder and saw Ron standing behind her. She realized that she was about to be taken by both these boys at once, and the thought of that was almost too much for her. She had reached Jeff's chair and, while remaining on her hands and knees like a well-trained pet, she began sucking his cock. A moment later and she felt Ron behind her.

Ron moved between her legs and positioned his cock at her wet pussy. He knew how bad she wanted it, probably even more than he wanted her. Still, he wanted to tease her a little longer. He could see how much she liked being treated like their slut, so he made her beg for what was to come.

"You know what your nickname is?" he asked her. Her face flushed. In spite of all that had happened so far, she suddenly felt embarrassed being reminded of this degrading name she'd carried since her teens. She looked up at Jeff as she sucked his cock and she could see that he saw her reaction. He smiled. Not a friendly smile, but a smile of domination over her. She felt cheap, and was reminded of what she already knew. She was nothing more than a fuck toy for these two boys.

A smack on her ass brought her back. "You know what it is, don't you," he said to her. She nodded, never letting her mouth loose from the cock that was filling it.

Now Jeff joined in. "Go ahead, tell us," he said.

She finally pulled his cock free from her mouth. She could feel Ron's cock against her pussy and she arched her back, wanting him inside her. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, making her look at the other boy, Jeff. "Tell him your nickname," Ron ordered her one last time.

She looked at the boy, then she felt a surge of sexual energy rush over her. "I Wanna Fuck Her," she snarled at them, angry for making her do that. However, her anger ran away instantly as she was rewarded with Ron's hard cock slamming into her hungry pussy. She fell forward from the force onto her hands and found Jeff's cock once again right in front of her eyes. She opened her mouth and took him in as Ron started fucking her from behind.

His thick cock felt so good to her that Alana soon was moaning loudly and begging him to fuck her harder. She was almost out of control as she let go of Jeff's cock just long enough to grunt in a low, gravelly voice, "Fuck me. Fuck that pussy! Oh god, it feels so good!"

Ron was also getting very excited and was really pounding her hard. He grabbed her slender waist and rammed into her over and over like a steam piston. Every now and then, he would slap her ass again. She liked that. He could tell how much it excited her.

Meanwhile, Jeff was taking in all of this with wide eyes. Mrs. Tucker looked so hot with her fancy earrings, pearls, and her full, red lips wrapped around his own big cock. He pulled her head down harder, shoving himself halfway down her throat while she was taking Ron's hard cock from behind. It wasn't long until all three of them were ready to come.

Jeff was first. His cock started twitching and it swelled even larger. Alana must have felt the change because her eyes went a little wider as she looked up at Jeff. Moments later, his cock erupted with a huge load of hot cum that pumped from his balls. While she tried swallowing all she could, Alana soon couldn't keep up and the rest started streaming from her mouth down her chin.

She tried her best to keep sucking his cock, but her task became nearly impossible when her own orgasm started to sweep over her body. Ron's pace had quickened to an impossibly fast rhythm, and it was setting her off like a firecracker. Her tits were swaying back and forth with the rhythm, lightly grazing her nipples over the rough cloth of the armchair in front of her and making them swell to their full size.

A little longer and she couldn't take it anymore. "Oh yes, Oh yes! Don't stop! Oh god, I'm going to come. Please don't stop!" Her last words ended in a loud squeal as the orgasm hit her. Her body went stiff, and just at that moment Ron buried himself even deeper inside her with one last powerful thrust and started to come as well. This sent her even higher and she couldn't control herself any longer.

She screamed loudly, wailing some incomprehensible words about how good it was, then her arms collapsed and her face fell to the floor. She squirmed her ass back against Ron, rocking back and forth to impale herself a little longer on his spurting rod. It felt so good that she never wanted it to stop.

Alana lost track of time and everything else. The next thing she remembered was hearing a familiar voice. At first she couldn't understand what he was saying, then it suddenly hit her. "So now I see how my little wife spends her days," Steve was saying. She froze in fear wondering what her husband was going to think about this scene.

Ron and Jeff had put on their shorts and were standing to the side looking terrified. Alana was still on her knees with her ass in the air and her face against the floor, recovering from the powerful orgasm she had just experienced. She struggled to get to her feet, but before she could Steve was behind her and pushed her forward over the chair. "Where do you think you're going slut?" he demanded. "I haven't got my turn with you yet." She was then shocked to hear the sound of him pulling down his zipper and ripping off his own pants.

"Steve, I'm sorry. Please don't be angry," she said to him. But it was no use. Steve was angry. Angry and turned on as much as he possibly could be. He had come down the stairs just in time to see Ron fucking her to an orgasm while Jeff's cum still ran down her chin. They were fucking her like a street corner whore, and he wanted to take her the same way.

Steve got behind her and slid his hard cock over her pussy and ass. That puckered little asshole of hers caught his attention, and he knew what he was going to do. "Looks like only one hole left that hasn't been used today," he said and he spit onto that spot to get her ready. Then, he pushed his cock against her opening and started trying to work his way inside.

"No, not like that!" she begged him. Alana had let him fuck her there only once, long ago. It had felt good until later when her asshole burned for a couple of days. She didn't want it there again, but at the same time she knew that she was going to get what she deserved. A hard smack to her ass made it even more clear.

"I'll fuck you however I like," Steve growled at her. "Now spread open that ass and get ready."

Alana obeyed, willing to do whatever he said at that point. She reached behind herself and grabbed her ass with both hands, spreading her cheeks open wide. She turned her head and was surprised to see the other two boys still there. She thought that they probably had left in fear. Not only were they still there, but both of their cocks were starting to get hard again at the action taking place in front of them.

watchingyou2
watchingyou2
1,227 Followers
12