Mrs. Bridges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My arm had been on the back of the couch behind her, I dropped it to her shoulders, hooked my elbow alongside her neck and pulled her face to mine. Our lips met briefly before I released my hold on her neck. To my amazement she put her hand on the side of my face and kissed me, tender, soft, sensual. With her hand still on my face she pulled back looking into my eyes. What she said sent me into orbit.

"I've been waiting for Peter the man to show up. Nice to finally meet you. Is one kiss all you have for me?"

Though I hadn't yet had sex with a woman I'd dated enough times to know what to do next. As we were making out her left hand snaked behind my neck holding my lips tight to hers, when her hand went up my right hand left her hip and went straight up her side. When I cupped her breast her tongue shot into my mouth as she hummed "mm-hmm" into my mouth. Her body felt heavenly, soft, warm, her breasts full and firm, the taste of her lips and smell of her perfume had me hard in minutes.

Words weren't necessary as we continued to kiss and explore. When she reached between us and took ahold of my stiffened cock through my pants her lips left mine long enough to whisper, "Oh my, yes". I had both breasts in my hands gently caressing, squeezing, cupping them. She pulled back and looked at me.

"They're yours if you want them Peter, take my shirt off, I want your hands on my bare flesh."

I pulled the shirt over her head, she quickly opened the bra and sent it flying across the room. As she pulled my head down to an erect nipple, I wrapped my lips around it and sucked. The areola were tight and wrinkled, I thought I could feel her heart beat through the nipple as I sucked. Taking my lips from one breast she immediately placed them on the other, making soft cooing noises and weaving her fingers through my hair. Being bold I moved my hand to the elastic of her sweatpants, she didn't flinch, instead she sucked in her tummy as my hand slid down.

Over the material I cupped her mound running my fingers up and down the gusset of her panties. I smiled internally as I pondered her attire, they weren't slinky, lacy, or micro bikini panties. They were waist high cotton and I imagined they were probably plain boring white as well. I moved my hand up and inside the elastic, when my fingers slithered into her love nest I grinned again. There was no smooth waxed pussy here, she had a fluffy bush and I loved it. Her legs opened as my finger moved between the slick wet labia, stopping at the top to tease her clit. When I started pushing the sweats and panties off she stopped me, at that moment I wasn't sure where things would go.

Standing she reached for my hand, "Not here, in my bedroom."

Lying on the bed necking and feeling each other she got my slacks open and pushed down to my ankles, I kicked them off as she worked on my shirt and tie. With me in underwear I reached for the waist of the sweats, she raised her butt and let me take them off. Lying in each other's arms I had to ask.

"Why now Stella, why after all these years?"

In between kisses she answered, "Are, (kiss), you, (kiss), still, (kiss), a virgin?" more kisses.

"I've had hand jobs and a few blow jobs, but I've never been in a woman. I guess I'm still a virgin. But why me Stella, why now?"

She didn't answer verbally, she sat up, patted my thigh and started to pull my underwear off. With them cast aside she bent over me and kissed the tip of my dick before lying down.

"Now me." She said.

I got the panties to her knees and remained with my face hovering above her nether region. My god the aroma flooded my brain, all I could think about was tasting her lovely muff pie. I bent forward breathing deep as I kissed the labia, her knees bent outward with the panties still restricting her legs. I kissed and licked the labia then sat up and literally yanked the panties off her body. Sitting on my haunches I stared down at her.

"You still haven't told me why Stella."

Pulling me down to lay next to her she spoke barely above a whisper. "Do you remember years ago when I said your first time should be special?"

I nodded. "And do you remember me saying that if I ever went to bed with another man he would have to be someone special?" I nodded again.

Softly stroking my face she continued, "You're that someone special for me, and I'm hoping I'll be good enough in bed after all these years that you'll think your first time inside a woman was worth the wait. Enough talk, I'm going to put you inside me and you'll want to ram it home, but don't. Push in slowly, savor the feeling of my insides hugging your dick, let the head slowly open me so it won't hurt once we get going. Are you ready lover boy?"

I moved above her body and between her legs, with her hand on the base of my dick she swiped the tip up and down a few times and then placed it at the opening of her vagina.

"Okay Peter, push in slowly. Mmm-hmm, you're doing good. Uff, you're inside. The look on your face tells me it feels good. Go a little deeper with each stroke, yes, like that. Good boy. I can feel you stretching me wide, a few more strokes and you'll be all the way in. Oh yes, yes Peter. Now hold it there a minute and let the feeling run through your body, never forget this is how it's supposed to feel."

I was slowly rocking back and forth, the feelings were euphoric, no hand or blow job could compare with what I was enjoying. Pushing me up with extended arms she smiled.

"Watch us Peter, watch you go in and out of me. Watching it makes my blood boil. We're gonna go slow this first time, I can already feel you swelling, you won't last much longer and when you need to cum just let it loose. I won't get pregnant. Once you've cum we'll rest a little, then I'll teach you how I like to be eaten, after that you're gonna screw me and screw me hard from behind, you'll last longer after you cum this time."

I didn't last another ten strokes, my balls erupted sending stream after stream of semen deep within her vagina. She was lifting her pelvis tight to mine as I unloaded.

"Yes, mmm, yes that's so good. Cum in me Peter, fill my old puss with your young seed. Oh it feels so good, I can feel it shoot inside me. You have a nice cock, it stretches me nicely."

I knew it was biologically impossible, but it felt like I'd shot a gallon of semen inside her by the time my body stopped convulsing. I was breathing hard, sweat had begun to bead on my forehead, my first piece of ass and it had been with my Teeda. Of course I wasn't stupid enough to say that, but I sure wanted to. We lay in each other's arms for several minutes before she got up and went into the bathroom. I could hear the plop, plop of semen dropping into the water and then watched her shadow as she washed between her legs.

When she laid down she giggled like a school girl, "Didn't want you eating your own cream pie. Time for you to lick my beaver though. I'll tell you exactly how I like it."

I listened to what she said and did as I was told, it took seven or eight minutes until she finally grabbed the sheets, raised her hips into my face and began to shake. My face was suddenly bathed with a warm wetness, I could taste the difference as her body convulsed, my face felt slick from my cheeks to my chin.

Not knowing that I should stop I kept on licking until she finally laughed and yelled, "No more. Oh my god, no more."

I had been on my stomach between her legs, when I backed away onto my knees there was a puddle of pre-cum three or four inches in diameter. As she was getting onto her hands and knees she saw the wetness and grinned. I didn't need her to put me inside this time, my dick knew where to go and found it quickly. As I slid in she was pushing back, when my pelvis hit her ass cheeks she squealed and wiggled her butt, looking back over her shoulder she said in a smokey voice.

"Slow at first until you feel my body relax, then I want it hard and fast. Don't hold back, I want you to pound my, oh I don't know if I should say the word, pound my pussy. Ram it deep baby, give me what I've needed for years, a nice stiff dick filling my pussy with cum."

With my hands holding her hips I stroked at a steady pace until I felt her abdomen seem to sink and her back arched, that must have been what she meant about being relaxed. What I heard her say was the answer.

"Mmm, fuck her Peter, fuck her."

The lady I'd never before heard say more than five or six swear words in my life had just told me to fuck her. I obliged with gusto. I knew she hadn't cum the first time I penetrated her, but I made up for it with the second go round. She'd had three climaxes before my dick began to swell. With me pounding for all I was worth and her slapping her ass back into each thrust I could feel my balls beginning to boil, a few more strokes and I'd be there. She knew it and began to talk naughty one more time.

"Yes, oh yes. Shoot me full Peter, I can feel another one coming. Oh my god I'm cumming again, oh my god, don't stop, don't stop, keep fucking me."

I wanted to continue stroking but when the first blast left the tip of my cock I rammed as far into her as possible and held her pussy tight to my body. I had ahold of her hips so tightly I could see my handprint in the skin. I was hissing and wheezing, slobber was running down my chin, my heart felt like it was going to jump out of my chest. I found myself thinking, it can never be more special than this. Little did I know the different things Stella would teach me in the next few years.

Sleep came upon us the minute we were cleaned up and under the covers. My wakeup call was her lips wrapped around my dick performing the best blow job I'd received to that point in my life. When I erupted she pulled back enough to lock her lips around the head and proceeded to swallow every drop. It was my first time having the woman swallow, the others had spit it out. Lifting off me she smacked her lips and crooned.

"Mmm, breakfast of champions. Now it's your turn to do me, but I'll teach you something new."

With her pussy on my face, her hands grasping the headboard and my hands wrapped around her 34DD's she let out a scream as the latest orgasm ripped through her body. In the months that followed sitting on my face would become one of her favorite ways to momentarily relieve pressure if we were pressed for time. You may ask how it was that a 42-year-old woman would be so ready for constant sex.

There are some women who's libido tanks during pre and post menopause. Then there are some who's libido spikes during the same phase of life, Stella was one of the latter. It wasn't unusual for her to want my cock in her four or five times a week. We would be in her bed or mine several times every week and sometimes two or three times on a weekend. This went on for nearly three years until she had finished going through menopause.

Following menopause the spontaneity wasn't there any longer or the natural wetness, but the desire was. With a little more time spent getting her warmed up and a bit of external lubricant we still wore one another out three to four times a week. My business had increased to the point that I was now doing just bids while two crews saw to the actual work. Stella and I puttered around in the workshop through those years, things changed though after that season. I didn't realize that the aftereffects of menopause were beginning to affect her so negatively until one night when she cried out in pain as I entered her. Little did we know cervical cancer was destroying her body.

After the fiasco at the college years before, the girls went through different stages of rebellious activities until they figured out the world wasn't their oyster. As Stella approached the magic age of 50 her life was nearing the end, I took her out to dinner and dancing for her 50th birthday, five weeks later her body succumbed to the ravages of cancer.

It's been over a year since Stella left my life. There has been a girlfriend or two, but none measured up to the standards that had been set by my number one girl. I have new neighbors now, or maybe I should say I have new old neighbors. Having finished their rather extended educations, the girls had gone on to get their masters and doctorates, the twins were back living in the house Stella and I had been screwing in for several years.

When they moved in Lindsey had a live-in boyfriend, some guy from Canada, but Lana was single. All I could remember about Lana was Stella telling me she'd been in bed with another girl naked. I assumed that she was a lesbian. Imagine my surprise when after she'd consumed one too many glasses of wine she told me she'd like to pick up where her mother had left off. Staring at her in disbelief she laughed.

"Yes, mom told us all about your torrid love affair, how she had robbed the cradle. She also told me what a caring lover and downright good man you are. Her words were these, 'you'd be a fool to let Peter walk away if you have a chance to be with him. I want from you what she had Peter, I'm through fuckin around, I want a husband and some babies."

I paused briefly, "Don't mess with me Lana. If I'm some kind of rebound lover I have no interest."

"Peter, I haven't been with a man or woman for over a year waiting for a chance to be with you. Mom told me about the cancer long before she ever told you. When I expressed that I had feelings for you she asked that I wait until she was gone. I've honored her wish, now I want the chance to prove how much I can love you."

I looked up, "You said man or woman. Are you bi, and if you are do you expect me to let you go with other women?"

Taking my hand as she crawled into my lap she kissed me.

"I'm not bi, it was something I went through for a little while early on, it was an experience, nothing more. In the end I knew what I didn't want, though Ingrid was kind and loving, it wasn't what I wanted long term. I've been around enough to know what I do and don't want. You're what I want, forever."

Seven months later we were married in a double ceremony. Lindsey and Lana wanted to be married on the same day. Ten months later as we lay in bed with her snuggled to my side. She asked.

"Have you ever thought about having sex with a pregnant woman?"

I leaned back staring at her. "Um, no. Why do you ask?"

With a giggle and a sweet kiss she whispered into my ear, "Because you just did."

There are now three kids running in our yard, next door at Lindsey's house there are two cousins with another on the way. The three of us find it interesting that these two houses and their inhabitants have been intertwined for over four decades.

It was just a month ago my vixen of as wife reached between my legs, stroked me to hardness, climbed on top and sank balls deep onto my dick, staring into my eyes and declaring.

"Give me another baby. This one I hope is a girl whom we will name Stella."