Mrs. Claus! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom gave me a wan smile. "Its really nice of you to try and cheer me up, Jimmy. I'm not so drunk that I can't figure that out. Unfortunately I know that I don't compare favorably to younger women."

Her attitude was beginning to irk me. "Mom, you know you're twice as beautiful as you were as a teenager. Everything is better when its ripe!"

Mom sighed, "I'm not a piece of fruit, Jimmy"

I deepened my voice, "Yes ya are baby, you're a hot tomato!"

Mom broke up at that, laughing so hard her body shook. She hugged me and kissed me on the cheek. Still holding me, she smiled, "You're a silly boy, and I love you."

She took another pull on her vodka, leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes.

"So you liked seeing your Mom as a teenager huh? Which picture did I look best in"

I think she was testing me to see if I had actually looked at the photos. So I threw her a curve.

"Well, in keeping with the holiday theme. The one with you as Ana Claus, although you weren't a teenager."

"Ana Claus?" It took a moment for Mom's befuddled brain to remember. "Oh Yeah when Mom and I dressed up for the Johnson's Christmas party." She smiled at the memory but the smile quickly faded. "Yeah, I thought I was cute in that outfit but your Dad called it The Slutty Elf Costume." Mom gave me a half lidded gaze, "So you liked that costume, huh? Why?"

"Well, I don't think you were a slutty Elf but you sure were sexy as Elf!" Mom gave me a playful slap on my shoulder, "Oh you!"

After we finished eating, she said. "Sorry to spoil the evening but I need to lay down if I'm gonna be in any shape to take you to your appointment tomorrow. And I don't want you sleeping on the couch again so do you mind going to your room now.

Given the state she was in, I agreed. I had a tv and game box in my room so it wasn't like I was on a deserted island or something.

From my room I heard Mom moving around the house a few times. About three hours after Mom helped me into my room she walked inside it. She stood just inside the door weaving and holding up a bucket of soapy water. She had a towel thrown over each shoulder. Once again she was dressed in her slice bikini.

"Baby, we forgot to give you a bath. You can't go to the doctor all dirty." Her speech was so slurred that I could tell she hadn't stopped drinking as she had intended.

She unsteadily walked over to my bed, sloshing a little water on my carpet. She tossed a towel on on my bed next to me.

"Spread it out for Momma" she tittered. "Take off your top and roll on your side facing away from me. I did as she asked. A warm almost hot washcloth started scrubbing down my neck with gentle but firm strokes. Mom washed me down my back when she reached the area above my boxer she paused for a second. I felt a hand grasp my waistband and before I could say anything, Mom pulled hard ripping the velcro sides of my shorts apart. A cool breeze chilled my suddenly naked buttocks. Mom tossed the back section of my boxers onto the bed near my feet. I grabbed the front section from falling completely away from me.

"Mommm!"

"Remember I used to wipe this tooshy!" she said with a giggle. As she rubbed the washcloth across my backside. She slowed and lightly slapped my ass with her hand. "It isn't a baby's butt anymore, that's for sure. Its a man's butt. Firm, strong.... hairy. And you have strong, hairy legs too. A lot of women don't like the hair but I always did. It so primal and... sexy."

Mom's sudden drunken entrance had jarred me to the extent that I hadn't immediately been affected by her voluptuous form in a slice bikini. However the combination of her words and the slow, almost sensual scrub gave rise to a rise. She undid my knee brace and tenderly washed my right knee and moved down to my right foot. She slowly washed my sole and between my toes. "I'll bet you cant wait to get that cast off of so you can wash all your little piggies on that foot."

She dried my back and said, "Turn over, darling." Hoping she was too drunk to notice but certain she wasn't, I turned over boner and all. However she made no comment or any indication that she saw it. She washed the front of my legs up to where the front part of my tented boxers hung loosely over my thighs and groin then moved up to wash my face, neck and arms. When she started washing my chest and stomach she took longer as if if were really filthy. At one point she left the cloth on my stomach and used her hand to to slowly scrub my chest, smiling drunkenly at the swirls of soap and hair she made.

After she cleaned my chest I thought we were finished. Before I could react she grabbed and tossed the front part of my boxers away.

Mom laughed, "You're a good boy to help Mommy out this way Jimmy. Its so much easier to clean when its all stiff and hard." She soaped up my cock and gently washed it. By the time she had finished my cock was so swollen and erect that it was painful.

"Hmmm, now we have a problem. If I just leave now, you'll take care of this on your own, won't you. Don't lie, now."

"Yes... Mom."

"Then all your sticky stuff will get all over you and you'll be all dirty again. Well, we can't have that. I guess Mommy'll have to help you this once. Would that be okay"

"I'd like that Mom"

Mom's bleary eyes glimmered as she took hold of my soapy cock in her hand. She slowly stroked. "So you liked how Mommy looked as Anna Claus, Jimmy?"

My cock twitched as I let out a strangled "yesss".

"Do you like how Mommy looks in this swim suit? It seems like you do. Every time I wear it, you get sooo hard. If it will help you Jimmy, you can look at Mommy's body."

Of course I had already been doing so on the sly but once I had permission. I openly ogled Mom's curves. I drank in her curvy hips, round firm ass, and camel toe. Huh? Last time she hadn't had a camel toe. Then I saw that she must have spilled water because her bikini bottom was wet. My eyes traveled up to her full, firm grapefruit sized breasts. Grapefruits with almonds. Mom's nipples jutted out through the thin cloth of her bikini top. Mom's hadn't spilled water on herself, her camel toe showed through because she was wet and aroused!

With a shudder I shot several ropes of spunk across my stomach and chest. Smiling Mom stroked me until I was dry and started to go limp in her hand. She dipped and re-dipped the washcloth in the bucket several times to wash all the cum off of me.

"There you go honey. All fresh, clean and relaxed." She handed me a fresh pair of boxers and kissed my forehead. "Good night baby" and staggered out the door, sloshing water as she went.

What the fuck just happened?


12