Mrs. Cole

Story Info
Spilled coffee leads to a surprise encounter and then more.
6.4k words
4.6
349.5k
99
0

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 11/25/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,743 Followers

Mike smiled as the bell rang. The final bell on Friday always sounded so much better than any of the other bells during the week. Mike happily gathered up his stuff and headed toward his locker as he started looking forward to the upcoming weekend.

It was nearing the end of Mike's senior year and, having turned 18 a few months ago, he knew that he would have a weekend of freedom as his parents would be leaving town. Actually, they had been making it a near habit for nearly the past year to go to the family's beach house whenever the weather was nice. They had stopped asking Mike if he wanted to go and Mike figured they enjoyed the time alone as much as he enjoyed having the run of the house.

Mike organized his locker and grabbed the stuff that he would need to take home with him. As he did most days when he didn't have practice after school he headed toward Mrs. Cole's room. Mrs. Cole had been Mike's english teacher back when he was freshman and had made the offer to help tutor him after school when she noticed he was having a tough time in class. He went to her room nearly every day after school for almost a whole school year and she would help him get through his work. Eventually he straightened out his problems with english, but he still made it a habit to stop by Mrs. Cole's room whenever he could through the rest of his years at the school.

Mike headed up the stairs to her room and started to plan out his weekend. A typical weekend would consist of going on a date or just going out cruising with some friends. He knew that having the house to himself was a treat and he never abused that by having a big party. This weekend was a little different in that all his friends were otherwise occupied and he couldn't get any dates lined up, so it looked like he would have a lot of time to himself. He thought that perhaps a trip to the video store to rent a porno or two would be in order to release some of the sexual energy that he seemed to constantly have bottled up inside him.

Sometimes Mike would wonder why he continued seeing Mrs. Cole regularly even through his senior year. They no longer even talked about his schoolwork and sometimes would just chat or she would have him help grade some papers or put up a bulletin board. The truth was that Mike always felt grateful to her for helping him out back then and he wanted to somehow make it up to her. They had become pretty good friends through the years and she seemed to really enjoy his visits, so he didn't feel weird about continuing to stop by. The fact that Mike had carried a crush on Mrs. Cole all these years didn't hurt either.

Mrs. Cole was definitely old enough to be his mother and in fact her one son was older than Mike and was finishing his first year at college. Mike never asked but he guessed that she was probably between 40 and 45 years old. She carried herself with an elegance that had always appealed to Mike. Her hair was short but always very stylish and always perfectly done. Mrs. Cole always dressed very properly which meant that she always wore skirts, nylons, & high heels. She often wore silk blouses that were fairly transparent and so would wear a full length slip under her outfit to prevent any prying high school eyes from seeing anything improper. Despite this Mike found that her style of dress was particularly appealing. Perhaps it was the fact that she never showed too much leg or too much of her top that made him desire what was underneath all the more. When he first starting seeing her for tutoring he found it difficult to concentrate on the lessons instead of staring at her breasts. They were large but definitely not too large for her frame. "Just more than a handful" was the term that Mike and his friends had once jokingly used when they were discussing some of the more lustful things they wouldn't have minded doing with their teacher. Through time Mike thought he had gotten pretty good at sneaking looks at her shapely ass or the perfect outline of her breasts encased in those teasing silk tops.

Mike entered Mrs. Cole's room and found her busy at her desk arranging some new items for one of her bulletin boards. He said hello and asked if he could help. Mrs. Cole replied that he could go get her a cup of coffee from the staff lounge and then, if he had time, he could help her put up the new bulletin board. "Sure thing," Mike replied since he knew he didn't have any other plans for the afternoon.

When he returned with the coffee he found her standing on her tip toes trying to figure out where she wanted to arrange the new items. Since Mike was a little taller than she was she asked him if he wouldn't mind doing that for her. She described how she wanted it to look and then left him to his work. Mrs. Cole returned to her desk to finish grading some papers.

After a short while she looked up and saw that Mike had nearly finished. She picked up her coffee and walked up behind Mike to compliment him on a job well done. She was standing right behind him when she said, "Looks good."

For some reason Mike had completely spaced out and was going about his work while daydreaming about what sort of porno tape he should rent later. Mrs. Cole's words surprised him and caused him to jump and spin around suddenly. As he spun his elbow knocked into her coffee cup and spilt the coffee all over the front of her silk top. Fortunately the coffee wasn't hot enough to burn but it still made an huge mess. Mike started apologizing profusely and grabbed a nearby roll of paper towels. He tore off several sheets and started to quickly try to sop up some of the coffee from her top before any more of it soaked into the material.

Mike repeatedly apologized and although Mrs. Cole kept telling him it was fine and that she was just as much to blame for sneaking up on him it didn't help him. He was very embarrassed at spilling the coffee and could only think about trying to clean off her shirt. Mrs. Cole kept telling him to stop and it wasn't a big deal, but he wasn't listening because he was too busy trying to apologize. She finally leaned over to set down her coffee cup just as Mike was leaning over to grab more paper towels with one hand while still trying to wipe her off with he other hand.

Mike wasn't sure exactly how it happened, but somehow through both of their movements his hand was now rubbing Mrs. Cole directly on her right breast. He had been rubbing in small circles and had actually been rubbing her breast for a few seconds before he realized it. When he did notice he completely froze not knowing what to do. They both stood completely still for a couple of seconds with Mike's hand still covering her breast. Mike finally came to his senses and quickly removed his hand with a hurried apology, but not before he felt the biggest charge of sexual energy he had ever felt. His dick twitched in his pants as he quickly realized he had basically just groped Mrs. Cole's breast.

Mike looked up to see what Mrs. Cole was doing. As they made eye contact for the first time since the touch Mike noticed that she wasn't angry at all. Instead, the look on her face was mostly blank but there was a slight glimmer in her eye that helped stiffen Mike's growing erection. "I should probably be going," Mike started to say. He was quickly cut off by Mrs. Cole saying, "I don't think I can let you leave yet. You still have some cleaning up to do."

That last sentence hung in the air as Mike tried to figure out exactly what she meant. Mrs. Cole finally broke their eye contact and made a quick glance down to the front of her shirt. Still not quite sure what she wanted Mike grabbed some paper towels and again started rubbing the front of her shirt. He started up by her shoulder and then moved down to her stomach skipping over her breasts. The sexual energy building in Mike was ready to boil over and he now had a full erection. He didn't have much experience at reading these types of situations, but he was pretty sure Mrs. Cole was also enjoying the "cleaning". Mike again started rubbing her shoulder but this time allowed his fingers to drop a little lower. "What the fuck am I doing?" Mike thought to himself. As he tried to answer the question to himself he allowed his fingers to drop yet still lower. Mrs. Cole made no moves to stop Mike and he decided it was time to see how far she would let him go. He moved his hand down until he was now rubbing the top of her breast.

Mike held his breath and was already working on what he would say when she asked what the hell he was doing. She never asked. Mike rubbed the top side of her breast for a while and then allowed his hands to slide completely over her breast. He also brought his other hand up from his side and cupped her other breast with it. Mrs. Cole had closed her eyes and tipped her head back slightly, so Mike assumed that she had no intentions of stopping him.

As he rubbed and caressed her breasts Mike couldn't believe how amazingly sexy they felt under her silk top. He could feel her nipples begin to stiffen and occasionally let his fingers make small circles around them. Soon her nipples were standing very erect and were quite prominently sticking out from her breasts. Mrs. Cole's breathing had become a little irregular and her lips were now slightly parted. Her breasts were very soft under his fingers and as Mike slid his fingers gently over her silk encased breasts he quickly wondered what they would feel like naked.

Before he could think about that any longer Mrs. Cole opened her eyes and looked him directly in the face. She slowly moved toward him and pushed him back against the wall as her lips made their first contact with his. The kiss started softly with their lips dancing lightly against each other, but soon she pressed into him harder and the embrace became less passionate and more lustful. She parted her lips slightly and started exploring Mike's lips with her tongue. She then shoved her tongue into Mike's mouth and started to roughly wrestle her tongue against Mike's. Mike was also aware of her hands slowly sliding up and down the sides of his hips and the charge he felt from her touch was almost enough to make him cum inside his pants.

Mrs. Cole broke the kiss and sat down at the nearest desk facing Mike. She looped a finger under his belt and pulled him toward her until he was standing directly in front of her. Her hands returned to Mike's hips and she again started rubbing his hips and then his thighs in slow up and down motions. Just as Mike thought he couldn't take anymore teasing, one of her hands slowly found its way to the pulsing bulge in Mike's pants. She slowly and softly explored Mike's erection through his jeans before finally reaching up to undo his belt. She next unlatched the button on his jeans and very slowly unzipped the zipper. She pushed the jeans down around his ankles and Mike now stood in front of her with only his boxer shorts keeping his dick from pointing straight at her. She repeated her slow massage of his now exposed thighs and was allowing her fingers to slide higher and higher under his boxers until she was nearly making contact with his balls.

Mike couldn't believe how hard he had become and didn't know how long he could last. He noticed a wet spot on his boxers were he had already released some pre-cum in preparation for whatever was about to happen. Mrs. Cole also noticed the wet spot and began to rub her thumb over the wet spot until it grew much larger. Finally Mike had to say, "I don't think I can take much more."

Mrs. Cole gave a devilish smile when he said this and replied, "I better put you out of your misery then." With that she grabbed the waistband of his boxers and pushed them to the floor with one smooth motion. Mike's cock popped out of his boxers and stood straight out from his body pointing directly at Mrs. Cole. He could see it bob slightly with his pounding heartbeat. Mrs. Cole took a couple of seconds to simply stare at his cock as it danced in front of her. She finally reached up with her right hand and started to massage the area just at the base of his dick. She let his pubic hair run through her fingers as she rubbed the entire area around this shaft. Finally she wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock. Her grip was very gentle at first as she just held his manhood in her hand. She tightened her grip slightly and started stroking.

Mike was in heaven. He couldn't believe how good this felt. Mrs. Cole started stroking faster with her right hand and reached up to cup his balls with her left hand. She finally whispered, "Cum for me Mike. I want to watch you cum." Hearing her say those words was more than Mike could take. Just at that moment she started stroking him even harder and he moaned loudly as he started to cum. Mrs. Cole had shifted so Mike's dick was pointed directly at her breasts but his first shot of cum was so forceful that it ended up landing near her shoulder. Stream after stream of cum erupted from Mike's cock as she continued to stroke him. The entire front of Mrs. Cole's top was now covered with a combination of coffee and Mike's cum. Large globs of cum were sticking to her breasts and began to slowly drip down toward her stomach.

Mrs. Cole continued to rub and stoke Mike's cock as it softened. She finally collected the cum that was still hanging from the tip of his cock with her fingers and quickly licked it from her fingers. She sat back slightly and looked at Mike as she spread her legs slightly and pulled her skirt up to her waist. She didn't need to say anything as her body language clearly said it was her turn and Mike didn't waist any time getting to work.

Mike quickly dropped to his knees between Mrs. Cole's spread legs. He reached one hand out to each of Mrs. Cole's knees and gently began to massage her thighs just above her knees. The feel of her flesh encased in her nylons really turned Mike on. He slowly allowed his massage to progress further up her thighs and began paying more attention to the insides of her legs.

As Mike's massage continued he noticed how wet the crotch of Mrs. Cole's panties had become. The smell also struck Mike. Mrs. Cole's strong, musky scent had his head spinning and made his dick start to tingle again. His massage had now reached the very tops of Mrs. Cole's thighs and he had started to allow his fingers to pass over her pussy. He couldn't feel much through her nylons and panties, but he could feel her wetness. Without saying anything Mrs. Cole took Mike's hands and guided them to the waistband at the top of her nylons. She shifted slightly in the seat as she and Mike pulled off her nylons. As he pulled Mike's fingers also caught her panties and both her nylons and panties slipped down to her ankles together.

Mike looked again between Mrs. Cole's legs and saw the pussy he so often fantasized about for the first time. Her pussy was very hairy and not like anything Mike had seen in magazines or on videos. Her pussy lips were swollen and covered in her own moisture. Mike could see the wetness glistening from her vagina and without thinking moved his hands up to feel the wetness. He slowly ran his fingers through the hairs on her pussy. He cupped her pussy with his right hand and felt her juices run over his palm and fingers. As he explored her pussy Mrs. Cole started to slowly gyrate her hips. Occasionally Mike would look up at her face and found that Mrs. Cole was alternating between watching him and leaning her head back and enjoying the sensations.

Finally Mike decided he needed to feel inside her pussy and placed a finger at the entrance to her vagina. He slowly started to insert his finger when Mrs. Cole rocked her hips forward and impaled herself completely on his finger. It was wonderfully wet and warm and Mike quickly inserted a second and then a third finger. He wasn't sure exactly what to do so he slowly started to move his fingers in and out. With his other hand he began exploring the area just above her vagina where he knew the clit was located. As he slowly finger fucked her he gently massaged her pussy with his other hand and paid particular attention to any areas that seemed to get a reaction from Mrs. Cole.

Mrs. Cole had begun rocking her hips more and more and was taking a more active role in the finger fucking. Suddenly she whispered, "Oh Mike, that's the spot. Keep your hand right there." Hearing the sexuality of her voice at this moment completely turned Mike on. He had heard her voice many thousands of times over the past few years, but it had never sounded like that. He concentrated his massage to that small area and really began to watch Mrs. Cole's reaction.

Very quickly Mrs. Cole again spoke, this time with more urgency in her voice, "Fuck me faster, Mike." He did as commanded and greatly increased the speed of his finger fucking. At this point his whole hand was covered with her pussy juice. He felt Mrs. Cole's pussy clench around fingers and her body suddenly tightened. Through clenched teeth she cried, "Ohhhh yes." Her pussy spasmed around Mike's fingers and he knew that she was cumming. He continued to finger fuck her as she came and then slowed the fucking as she regained her composure.

The room was silent for a few moments except for the sound of Mrs. Cole's heavy breathing as she tried to regain her breath. She reached down and took hold of Mike's hand around his wrist and removed it from her pussy. She slowly brought his hand up to Mike's mouth and said softly, "Taste it. Taste me." Mike did as instructed, slowly and uncertainly at first, but then with more enthusiasm as he realized that he enjoyed the taste. Mrs. Cole almost purred as she watched Mike clean off his hand. When he finished she released his hand and stood up. She stepped out of her nylons and panties and pulled her skirt down. She picked up her underwear and walked over to her desk. Mike was still kneeling on the floor with his own pants and boxers around his ankles. His dick was semi-rigid at this point as he watched Mrs. Cole. She stood at her desk with her back to him for a few seconds and then said, "I think you should probably go."

Mike didn't know what he expected her to say, but that wasn't it. He stuttered a quick, "Uhh, OK." He stood and quickly got dressed. Mrs. Cole walked around behind her desk and sat in her chair. Mike thought he noticed her quickly glancing at him, but every time he looked at her she would look away. Mike gathered his coat and book bag and, with one last look back at Mrs. Cole, he left her room.

As he walked toward home his head was spinning. He couldn't believe the encounter he just had, but he was also puzzled at the way it had ended. He had expected a good-bye kiss or something but instead had basically been dismissed. Had Mrs. Cole played him and used him as a sexual pawn to get herself off, or had the whole thing been a wonderful spontaneous moment? The whole rest of the weekend was basically spent either trying to figure out what to do next with Mrs. Cole or masturbating to his memories of Friday. A couple of times he decided to call her, but then would chicken out. What if her husband or son answered the phone? What would he say? He ultimately decided that as much as he wanted to he would have to wait for Mrs. Cole to make the next move.

As she watched Mike leave her classroom Mrs. Gail Cole couldn't believe what she had just let happen. She looked down at the mixture of coffee and cum that covered the front of her shirt and didn't know what to think of herself. On one hand, at 18 Mike was an adult, but on the other hand he was a student and she had just jerked him off in her classroom. Her mind spun with thoughts of what she had just risked-her job, her marriage, and her reputation. She heard the janitor heading down the hall and realized she needed to leave. How could she face the janitor looking like she did with her room smelling like to brothel? She stuffed her nylons and panties into her purse and quickly put on a coat to cover her shirt and made her way out to her car.

jt123
jt123
2,743 Followers
12