Mrs. Feldman's Cookies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,855 Followers

"Ow!" Kristie gasped, her face turning red with humiliation. "No, ma'am." She should have known she wasn't supposed to masturbate. It was wrong and for the life of her, she couldn't remember what possessed her to do such a thing.

"Now apologize you little queer. Tell mommy you are sorry for fingerfucking your dirty cunt," Sharon demanded, holding on to the young woman's ear for insurance.

"I'm sorry - ow!" she whined as her ear was twisted.

"Say it right," Sharon demanded. "Say, Mommy, I'm sorry for fingerfucking my dirty cunt."

Kristie didn't think she could bring herself to use such filthy language. Maybe other people talked dirty when they were sexually excited. Maybe strong women like Sharon did, but Kristie knew she was much to shy to say anything like that. But, the tugging on her ear won out over any hesitancy she felt.

"Mommy, I'm sorry for finger . . .for finger fucking my dir-dirty c-cunt," Kristie stammered slowly, as if she had to force each syllable out individually. She never met Sharon's eyes the whole time. Instead, staring at the older woman's blossomed sex.

"That's okay Princess," Sharon said, letting go of Kristie's ear. "You'll ask for permission to do that in the future okay?"

"Yes," Kristie answered, hesitating before adding, "Mommy . . ."

"Good girl," Sharon said. "Why don't you use both hands to hold mommy's pussy open? That should help remove the temptation."

Kristie placed her well-manicured fingers on either side of Sharon's sex and opened her nether lips. Without being told, she bent and began to explore every inch of pink flesh with her tongue.

"Oh yes," Sharon moaned. "That's it. Work it on in there. Make me cum. Make me cum so hard."

Kristie worked her tongue faster, centering it on Sharon's tiny pearl of flesh.

"Oh God - I'm gonna cum so hard. Oh - I'm so wet. Drink me. Drink momma's pussy juice. Drink it all down - oh - oh - oh fuck." Sharon's hips rose off the desk and began to buck as she came. While, Kristie held on for dear life, her mouth glued so tightly to the older woman's pussy that Sharon had to push her away.

Afterwards, Sharon was drained and her legs trembled as she rolled off the desk and sat down in Sharon's executive chair. "Whew," she said. "That was wonderful."

Kristie wasn't so sure. It was nice that she had given Sharon so much pleasure, but the office was a mess and so was she. How was she going to put her face back together? Had anyone heard? And most importantly, how was she going to relieve the aching yearning in her loins.

Sharon patted the desk. "Come on Princess. Up on the desk. It's your turn now."

While Kristie made her way to the desk and sat down, Sharon pulled her hose back on and buttoned her blouse where it had come undone.

Kristie sat down in front of the older woman. She knew she shouldn't let another woman lick her down there, but she was too turned on to care at this point. Besides, if it was anything like Sharon exhibited, she didn't care.

Sharon pointed to each corner of the desk. "Now put one foot there and the other right there."

Kristie obeyed, spreading her legs, baring herself before the totally clothed woman.

"Okay," Sharon said. "You can ask mommy for permission now."

A small moan escaped Kristie's throat. She realized she wouldn't be licked. Instead she was going to have to masturbate herself. Worse, she was going to have to beg to do so.

"Please mommy," Kristie whined. "May I - may I finger-fuck my dirty cunt."

"Not yet Princess," Sharon said. "First mommy wants to see you play with those darling little titties of yours."

Kristie couldn't refuse and she dared not disobey. She reached up and lightly pinched her nipples, awash with fresh humiliation as Sharon leered with a knowing smile.

"That's it," Sharon encouraged. "Tug on it. Now the other. That's it queer. Faster. Tug on those little bee stings. Stretch 'em out."

It was painful to tug so hard on her sensitive nipples and Kristie would have never done so willingly, but it seemed easy with Sharon's urging. And the more she did it, the more turned on she grew. Every tug sent hot flashes of pleasure to her sex and caused her pelvis to thrust in time with the tugs.

"Ugh," Kristie grunted, her sweaty body trembled. "Oh Mommy I need it so bad. Please let me finger-fuck myself. Let me finger-fuck my dirty cunt."

"Shhh," Sharon urged, putting a finger to Kristie's lips to shush her, only to have the girl open her mouth and suck on the digit. "We don't want everyone to hear do we?"

"Uh-uh," Kristie hummed around Sharon's finger.

"Are you gonna be a quiet? Are you gonna be mommy's good little queer girl?"

"Uh-hum. . ." Kristie sucked on Sharon's finger with relish while she tugged on her nipples.

"Give me your hand Princess," Sharon said, taking Kristie's hand and placing her index, middle, and ring fingers together, and pushing them towards the mouth of her sex. "Now do it slut. Fuck that cunt."

Kristie tried, but three fingers were too much. It hurt and she felt stretched painfully wide when she got to her second knuckle. "It's too much," she said, wincing and then trying with only her index finger.

"Give me those," Sharon grabbed Kristie's hand and wretched it from her sex. Once again, she pushed the three fingers together and put them at the mouth of Kristie's sex, only this time she kept hold of the wrist. When the young woman pushed them in and stopped, Sharon pushed on her wrist and forced it in further. "That's it, do it right."

"Ow-ow-ow," Kristie gasped in pain.

"Shhh. . ." Sharon hissed, as she forced three fingers from her other hand in Kristie's mouth. All the while she kept forcing the wrist further up, ignoring Kristie's moan and wide-eyed expression, until all three fingers were buried deeply in the young blonde's pussy.

Then Sharon began to fuck her. Guiding Kristie's wrist, she controlled the tempo of every thrust. With her other hand, she fucked her fingers in and out of Kristie's mouth.

"God, you're hot," Sharon said. "Mommy's girl is all stretched out and she's getting fucked in her dirty hole. Is Mommy's girl gonna cum? She is, isn't she? Oh yes she is, the bad little girl. Suck Mommy's fingers little queer. Suck them and think of all the pussy you are going to eat. Oh yes, Mommy's little cunt licker is going to the pussy buffet for an all you can eat special. Every time the bell rings, you are going to eat some pussy. I bet Mommy's little puppy's mouth will water every time she hears a bell. I bet something else will water too? Yes, I bet Puppy's little cunt will be dripping with. Don't shake your head bitch, you know Mommy's right. You're soaking your desk right now and it's only your first time. Is Mommy's Puppy getting ready to cum? She sure looks like it. Cum for Mommy little bitch. Come for me you little queer . . ."

At first Kristie tried to hold back, but the dirtier Sharon talked, the more she lost her inhibitions. She never imagined in a million years that being called a bitch, a queer, or even a Puppy would be sexually stimulating. But it was . . . dear Lord it was. And when her orgasm came, she felt it deep in her stretched sex. Then it washed over her like a wave, and crashed down, robbing her of all thought or reason.

Then as the flow of pleasure ebbed, she came back to her senses and opened her eyes. Sharon was standing there, looking down at her, a condescending smirk drawn on her face. The full impact of what she had done flashed through her mind. Dear God, how was she ever to live it down? How could she ever regain her respect? She blushed in humiliation and moved to get out of her vulnerable position spread out on the desk.

"Wait!" Sharon commanded and Kristie reluctantly obeyed.

"There's going to be some changes around here," Sharon said, putting a hand on each of Kristie's knees and moving in close. "I want you shaved. Shaved-waxed, I don't care which. Mommy's girl is going to look like a girl for Mommy. Look at me and nod your head like a good girl."

Kristie's eyes met Sharon's from beneath her blonde bangs. She nodded her head. She didn't feel very much like a good girl. She felt dirty and was sure she would feel even dirtier when she was shaved and bare down below.

"And from now on, only wear skirts and no pantyhose," Sharon continued.

"But corporate rules state-"

"Fuck corporate rules. My rules state no pantyhose," Sharon continued. "Mommy needs to be free to check to see if her little Puppy is being a good little girl. Understand?"

Kristie forced herself to nod the affirmative. What was happening? And why was it making her hot again?

"And no bra's. Mommy's little queer is much too small to need them."

"But-but-" Kristie tried to interject, only to receive Sharon's disapproving stare.

"Nod your head like a good little girl."

Kristie nodded. God this was getting worse by the moment. She tried to squeeze her legs together but Sharon had the firmly locked open.

"And when you give out cookies, or should I say toss someone's cookie, I want you to leave your clothes on. Leave them on for everyone but me. Do you understand?"

Kristie nodded quickly. Thankful she was going to be allowed to retain some modesty and respect with the other women.

Sharon grabbed Kristie forcibly by her sex. "Because this is Mommy's and Mommy is going to make sure her little girl stays a good girl and anytime Mommy's girl feels like being a bad girl, what's she going to do?"

Kristie didn't like where this was going. She shrugged her shoulders in response.

Sharon squeezed harder on Kristie's sex. "Mommy's girl is going to ask for permission, isn't she?"

Dear God, how much more submission did this woman require of her? Kristie melted in the older woman's grip and nodded. "Yes, Mommy."

"That's Mommy's good little queer girl. Now get dressed and clean yourself up. And be ready for the bell." With that Sharon left the younger woman.

When Sharon walked back to her cubicle, her hips swung with the cockiness of sexual release, and she hummed out loud. The other reps stared at her as she past.

"God that was great," she said, as she sat down. "I'm going to be doing that again. Again and again."

Gwen poked her head over the cubicle. "What was that all about?" she asked. "And what happened to not selling?"

By now, several of the other reps had peeked about the cubicle or gather beside the door.

"That, my friends, is about getting my cookies tossed," Sharon grinned. "It seems our fearless leader misunderstood when Doris said we got cookies from Mrs. Feldman as a reward."

"Cookies tossed?" Doris asked.

"Somebody cover Doris's ears," Sharon said. Darlene reached over and cupped her hands over Doris's ears.

Sharon made a "V" with her fingers and flicked her tongue out luridly. "She licked my puss, and God it was good."

"You're lying," Gwen said. From the look in her eyes, it looked like she hoped it wasn't the case.

"Turn away if you are faint of heart," Sharon said, lifting the hem of her skirt. "The lipstick doesn't lie ladies." There on the center of her crotch was the brightly colored pink stain of lipstick, where Kristie had kissed her.

"You could have done that," said Doris, her voice shaking.

"The color of the lipstick, my friends, is spring; and you know that I'm an autumn," she said pointing to her own burgundy colored lips.

"But you're married," Doris said. Her voice shook even more and she looked flush.

"I may be married honey, but I ain't dead and a pussy licking is a pussy licking. Hell, Doris, if you've got something against a pussy licking, then don't ring the goddamn bell," Sharon said. "Besides, I've seen George lately. He's put on a few pounds. Somehow he doesn't seem to be the kind to get down on his knees to please you. Tell us Doris, how long has it been for you?"

She's lying, she has to be lying," Doris said as she turned her back and returned to her cubicle, before Sharon could ferret out any more details of her private life. But down inside, she knew Sharon was right. It had been a long time since she had been pleased - *really pleased*. And when the time came, as much as the thought embarrassed her, she would pick up the bell and ring it.

**************

Inside her office Kristie had her purse open and was doing her best to get her face back in order. She wondered how she had ever gotten into this fix. It was bad enough that Sharon had used her like some sort of sex slave, but now the cruel woman even expected Kristie to follow her orders about how to dress - among other things. She wanted to refuse, but even thinking about it set her loins on fire with lust and her will to resist disappear.

God, what was going to happen when someone else rang the bell? How could she refuse her other employees, what she had done for Sharon? Worse, Sharon had told her to do it. Even if she refused the women, she knew without a doubt Sharon could and *would* make her do it. And if the other reps saw that Sharon could make her do things, she would lose all respect from them. In their eyes, Sharon would be the boss.

No, better that she willingly toss their cookies. Yes, she would paste a smile on her face and thank them for their sales, then kneel down and pleasure them . . . black, white, young, or old. The thought of it sent a delicious thrill of pleasure through her slightly sore sex. She wanted to touch herself, but she remembered Sharon's warning and she dare not ask for permission just yet.

Well it could be worse. Thankfully, if the last two weeks were any indication, the bell wouldn't be ringing very much.

***********

But little did she know that out on the sales floor, the reps were wondering. Was it true? Had Kristie really given oral sex to Sharon as a sales incentive? It couldn't be true. No one would ever stoop so low as to do such a thing.

But what if it was true? If Kristie offered, would they take her up on it? Some knew the answer automatically and others didn't. But one by one they began to sell. They wouldn't take no for an answer. Contract by contract, they sold insurance on Discover cards, even calling some people up three times in a row, beating them into submission in much the same way Kristie had been beaten into submission.

Yes, the bell would be ringing. The bell would be ringing often. And if you're out there at home some place - watching TV or eating dinner when the phone rings. When you pick it up and it's Discover, trying to sell you a credit card or insurance on your cards. Say yes. Say yes and know that somewhere, down on her knees, sits a young girl, fresh out of college, her face sticky and wet, her tongue tired and sore, thanking the rep you bought it from the only way she knows how - by tossing her cookies.

The End

***********

If you enjoyed this work, take a moment to email the author. Your comments are their only payment. Pursuant to the Berne Convention, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated.

Couture
Couture
3,855 Followers
12