Mrs. Ford Takes Another Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't stop baby!...Don't stop!...I'm almost there!.." she gasped, her hips jerking frenetically as the tension grew in her seething vagina. Adam saw her eyes fluttering closed as she ground her cunt feverishly down on him. He responded by taking her swollen clit between his lips and lashing it back and forth as hard and as fast as he could with his tongue.

"Ahhhhh!....Fuckkk!...Yesssss!...Yesss!..." Mrs. Ford cried as her loins stiffened achingly above Adam's feverishly leeching suck. Then her cunt began to spasm. She began to shudder like she was being electrocuted on top of Adam's darting tongue. Her juices began to stream from her loins in ecstatic, fiery pulses.

"Mmphhh!...Nahhhh!...Ummphh!!..." Adam moaned, barely audibly. His hands fluttered aimlessly around Mrs. Ford's waist as he tried to shift his face and get some breathing room. But he was no match for the muscular, nylon sheathed legs that were clamped viciously around his ears.

"Unnnn!...Unnnnn!...Goddd!...Yess!..." she hissed as she wrenched Adam's gasping face up into her convulsing loins

It felt to Adam like Mrs. Ford was going to crush his skull between her wildly shuddering thighs. But her excitement was contagious and he attacked her quivering loins like it was his last meal. He barely noticed the intermittent honking that was going on in front of the house.

"Ohhhh!...Unnnn!...Unnn Hnnnn!...Unnn Hnnn!..." Mrs. Ford whimpered as her orgasm slowly waned and she settled more and more heavily on Adam's flushed face. She smiled as she looked down and saw his rosy cheeks turned up towards her. His face was smeared from his chin to his hairline with her copious outpouring. And still he mouthed her now intensely sensitive pussy.

"That's enough baby!...You can stop now!..." Mrs. Ford sighed as she dismounted Adam's glistening face.

She drew him up by his hair and, without lowering her hiked up skirt, she backed up against the front door. She put her hands on Adam's shoulders and pulled the panting young man with her.

"You're quite the lover aren't you baby?..." Lauren teased as she reached down and wrestled with Adam's belt and his zipper. In no time she had opened his pants and his shorts and shoved them to his knees. In her high heels she was just as tall as he was. Adam whimpered as his rigid boner jutted from his loins and glided over Lauren's come smeared mons. The searing heat of her against his engorged flesh made him dizzy with arousal.

"Now what are you going to do?..." the sultry temptress asked as she raised one knee along Adam's side and hooked her heel around his ass. She stretched up on tip toe until the center of her beckoning pussy surrounded Adam's engorged cock crown.

"Mrs. Ford!..." Adam whimpered, as he swayed uncertainly in front of the wanton older woman.

At that moment there was a tentative knock on the door and Adam's eyes widened like he'd been shot. Mrs. Ford regarded him for a moment with an amused smile. Then she straightened up a little more, tightened her leg on Adam's ass and dropped down on him like a stone. In one smooth motion she impaled herself on Adam's steely erection right down to his balls.

"Unnnn!..." Adam gasped in desperate confusion. Mrs. Ford's pussy was searing hot and smooth as silk as it enfolded him. Being inside her was his wildest wet dream come true. But Amelia was on the other side of the door and she wasn't going to be ignored for very long! What was he going to do?

"So what are you going to do now?..." Mrs. Ford teased, clenching her inner muscles and wringing Adam's cock with her molten interior.

"Ohhhhh!...Unnnn!...Oh my Godddd!..." Adam cried. Mrs. Ford's cunt was rippling around his responsive tool like a moist, supple glove. He knew Amelia was at the door but he couldn't help himself. Reflexively his hands came out and he grabbed onto Lauren's hips as he thrust up from his toes.

"Ohhhhh!..." the sultry blonde murmured as Adam's knob thrust into the opening of her tender womb.

"That's it!...Fuck me!..." she hissed, sliding her arms around Adam's neck. She hoisted herself up a couple of inches and then dropped down again onto the young man's straining groin.

"Unnnnnn!..." Adam groaned, heaving upwards.

"Yeahhh!...That's it!!...Fuck me baby!...Fuck me!..." Lauren encouraged as she rose up yet again, tempting the eager young man to plunder her steamy loins.

"Ohhhhh!...Unnnn!...Unnnn!..." Adam whimpered as he began to lunge up feverishly over and over into Mrs. Ford's irresistibly enticing vagina.

"Oh yeah!...Unnn Hnn!...Come on lover!...Unn Hnnn!...Fuck me Adam!...Yeah!...Fuck me!..." Mrs. Ford encouraged, clenching her muscular thigh around her young lover's ass and urging him on.

The knocking resumed once more with a little more force. Adam barely heard it as he slammed Mrs. Ford against the door again and again in a frantic rhythm. He was fucking her so hard he was making the sidelights around the door rattle.

"Adam?...Are you alright?...What are you doing?.." Amelia called through the door.

"Adam?...Are you alright?..." Mrs. Ford mimicked, reaching down to cup Adam's balls in her hand. He was hunching into her so feverishly she could barely get a grip on his drum taut testicles.

"Are you going to come Adam?..." Lauren teased, giving his balls a sensuous squeeze that made his come churn for release.

"Yesss!...Yes!...I'm going to come!..." Adam gasped in a whisper to Mrs. Ford.

"Tell her!..." Lauren demanded, as she again banged her cunt to the root of Adam's cock and squeezed him with all her might.

Adam hesitated for a moment as his cock grew to an enormous size inside Mrs. Ford's wringing pussy.

"I'm coming!..." he whispered again. And then in response to Lauren's little hand closing even more tightly on his balls he yelped out loud..."I'm coming!..."

And Lauren could feel it to. Adam's cock had ballooned to an enormous size inside her and he was frantically straining upwards from his toes into her grinding pussy.

Then Mrs. Ford did something Adam couldn't believe! She slipped her hand from his balls and ringed the root of his cock with her thumb and index finger. She squeezed hard as she nimbly dismounted his rampant erection. Then, with Adam gaping at her incredulously, she smoothed down her bunched up dress and turned and reached for the latch on the door.

Adam didn't think this could really be happening!

"Mrs. Ford!...No!...Wait!...Don't!..." he whispered fearfully.

But Lauren ignored him and with a lewd wink she jiggled her little fist at the base of his cock. She parted her lips into a suggestive 'O' and slowly swiped her tongue around her lipsticked mouth. The dazed young man looked at her aghast but couldn't help hunching upwards into her persuasive hand.

Mrs. Ford opened the door about a foot and a half and there was Amelia. Lauren kept her hand on the door frame so that Amelia couldn't come in. Adam was shielded behind the door and Amelia couldn't see him but she could see that Mrs. Ford was thoroughly dishevelled and had an unmistakably 'fresh fucked' look about her.

But before the irate young girl could say anything Mrs. Ford said..."I'm terribly sorry dear!.. It turned into a bigger job than I thought it was going to be!..."

At the same time she relaxed the ring of her fingers on Adam's shaft and fisted him loosely. Then she slammed her closed hand down to the base of his cock where she exerted a relentless downward pressure. This practiced touch had Adam straining upwards from his toes in helpless response.

"Unnnn!...Unnn!...Noooo!..." Adam whimpered as quietly as he could. He gripped the top of the door and bit his lip as his hips thrust up helplessly into Mrs. Ford's irresistibly pressing hand.

Mrs. Ford glanced down at that moment and was pleased to see that Adam's cock couldn't possibly get any bigger. His erection was a livid crimson and it's skin looked like it was stretched paper thin. The purple veins surrounding his shaft were throbbing above her clasping hand. His pee slit was stretched into a gaping oval and as she watched, a giant stream of come erupted from that twitching hole and splattered wetly against the door.

A gasping...."Ohhhh!..." could faintly be heard from Adam.

Mrs. Ford smiled broadly and without taking her eyes from Adam's spewing cock she said... "But he really is coming!...Really!...Ummm Hmmm!...It will just be another minute!..."

Mrs. Ford then looked at Amelia with sparkling eyes as she jerked Adam off in time with his feverish ejaculation.

"Ohhhhh!...Ahhhh!...Ahhhhh!...Nnnn!..." Adam whimpered as his balls lurched again and again and torrents of come spewed against the door in fiery spurts.

Amelia thought she could see Mrs. Ford's shoulder shifting up and down as she stood there in front of her, but she couldn't be sure. And at the same time it sounded like there was a tap dripping profusely somewhere in the background.

"I've really got to go Mrs. Ford!...My parents are expecting me!..."

"Yesss!...Yesss!...I'm sure!..." Mrs. Ford hissed, her eyes dancing into Amelia's as she pulled Adam's come up from his balls in urgent hand strokes.

"Maybe he should just call a cab!..." Amelia seethed, staring stonily at Mrs. Ford.

"Unnn!...Unnnn!...Nooo!..."Adam whimpered as he bucked helplessly into Mrs. Ford's shuttling fist. The come was no longer jetting from his cock but it still pulsed urgently from his pee slit where it streamed over Lauren's jogging hand and trickled down onto his balls.

"Oh no dear!...I'm sure he's just about done!...You wait right there and I'll go get him!..." Mrs. Ford said with a smile, closing the door on the silently fuming young girl.

She turned and gave Adam a wicked smile as she dropped to her knees in front of him. She stuck his still throbbing erection into her mouth and sucked on it slavishly.

"Ahhhhh!..." Adam wailed quite loudly. His cock was now at its most sensitive from his feverish orgasm. Mrs. Ford's mouth on his livid flesh sent searing bolts of excitement jolting through his groin. A wracking spasm gripped him and he thought his knees would buckle as more come spewed from his angry prick.

The kneeling blonde looked up at the quivering youth, her lips curled in a smirk around his shaft. She knew exactly what she was doing to Adam's overworked genitals.

"Ummmm!...Umm Hmmm!...Umm Hmmm!..." she coaxed. She sucked him so hard her cheeks sank deeply around his tumid flesh. While Adam looked down at her in disbelief, she flailed the tender underside of his cock crown with a lashing tongue and sank her teeth lightly into the middle of his shaft.

"Naaaaa!...." he cried out again, as his balls convulsed painfully and a few final drops of sperm oozed into Mrs. Ford's siphoning suck.

The wanton blonde made a great show of swallowing the mouthful of come she had been savoring then finished young Adam off with a lurid slurp as she pulled her face up and off his shaft.

"Did I get it all?.." the sultry blonde asked, slowly standing up in front of the panting young man.

She reached down and once again fisted his greasy tool. This time she jammed her thumb into the big vein on the underside of his cock and pressed upwards like she was squeezing the last of the tooth paste out of the tube.

"Unnnnn!...Don'tt!..." Adam groaned, his hands darting down to try and stop her as Lauren reached the tender underside of his cock crown. She looked at him knowingly as she frictioned that tender spot with a brisk back and forth sweep of her thumb. Adam's balls lurched one last time, painfully, and he half doubled over as a final bubble of come seeped out of his gleaming knob.

"There!...That's it!..." Lauren said confidently as she released Adam's spent tool and calmly pulled up his pants.

Adam noticed then that Mrs. Ford's lipstick was quite visibly smeared and there was a snail's trail of sperm tailing from the corner of her mouth.

Mrs. Ford didn't seem to notice and she didn't take any particular care as she buttoned him up and shoved his shirt down into his pants. Adam was pink and sweaty from all of his exertions and his clothes were a mess. Mrs. Ford smiled as she softly caressed his face with her hand.

At the same time she opened the door wide and there was Amelia still standing there in a silent rage.

"Well thank you Adam! ...I really appreciate that! ...Thank you for letting me use him dear!...Now you two have a wonderful evening!..." she said, giving Amelia a warm smile and Adam a sly wink as she gently shoved him out of the door.

"Ahhh!...Sure!...That was great!...I mean...you're welcome!..." Adam said in a daze to the closing door. Amelia eyed Mrs. Ford warily and was going to say something, but then it was too late. She turned to Adam who was standing there with a goofy look on his face as he stared at the closed door.

"Adam?...Are you all right?..."

How had he gotten to be so messy? Why was his face so red?

"Well!...Are you coming?..." she asked icily.

"No!...Please!...Unnn!...What?..." he cried. Then his eyes focused on Ameila's frosty stare and he said..

"I mean...Yeah!...Sure!..." and he turned and sort of lurched down the walkway.

Amelia watched him for a moment then she stomped off behind him. There were more than a couple of questions that she wanted to ask.

12