Mrs. Giggles' Gang Shag

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued thrusting my cock into the lady's ass and Belegon did the same for her pussy although, honesty compels me to admit, he was doing a better job of it. He was also keeping Honey's pussy juicy as she watched his cock driving in and out. In turn, the sight of Honey's breasts and Raven's ass were stimulating Hugo Sam and Belegon while I kept my cock hard by staring up at Raven's magnificent, swaying breasts. Every time my cock plunged into Mrs. Giggles, I could feel Belegon's shaft through the thin membrane separating her ass and pussy. Neither hole is very snug, after a lifetime of indiscriminate fucking, but when both are being filled the way we were filling them, they are tight indeed. Had she not been such a foul-smelling slattern, we would have been having fun.

Although we weren't having any fun, the five of us were as members of a team, working together toward a common goal, a second orgasm for Mrs. Giggles, and keeping one another aroused until we had achieved it. As we continued fucking and being eaten and being fondled, we were able to see our goal was drawing nearer. Once again, she was moving between me and Belegon, and I could hear her murmuring happily, even though the sound was muffled by Raven's pussy.

Even though she was the only one of us who was actually getting any sexual pleasure, Raven was loyal enough to avoid cumming too soon. However, she is not made of stone. Her pussy is sensitive and Mrs. Giggles is adept and the time arrived when she started cumming. "Yes!" she cried out. "Yes!" and her pussy began grinding harder against the tongue and lips that were pleasuring her. From reading so much pornography and from her own knowledge, Mrs. Giggles knew enough to hold Raven's clit in her mouth and suck and lick on it for as long the sexy author continued cumming. Minutes later, her body stiffened and her back arched as she climaxed. Following her orgasm, she lay quietly while her pussy was licked clean of all the delicious juices. Her breasts were no longer swaying fetchingly above me but, even in repose, they were a delight to behold.

After Raven had crawled off the critic's face, Mrs. Giggles turned to Hugo Sam and issued new orders. "Come here and fuck my mouth, young man," she told him. "I want to taste your cum."

He was glad to be able to remove his cock from her bony clutches and moved over to straddle her face and thrust his cock into her mouth. He continued fucking her for several minutes and I became aware of a problem that might start to develop. I was no longer able to gain inspiration from Raven's breasts and Belegon could no longer watch the gyrations of her ass. Without saying anything negative about Hugo Sam, he is not a beautiful and sexy young woman like Raven is. Later, I found out that, after cumming, she stood near the bed, putting on a hootchie-cootchie dance for Belegon, keeping him stiff and active, but I was not able to see her. I could almost feel my cock start to soften.

Honey was somehow aware of the problem and she shifted her body to give me a better look at was happening to her. I could still see her breasts and I could see the way she was being fondled. A bony thumb was in her pussy trying to rub against her clit and an equally bony middle finger was thrusting in and out of her adorable ass. The thumb and the finger and the whole hand were shiny wet with the juices from her pussy. With a mind as dirty as mine, it was not hard to imagine it was my cock, not a harpy's talon, going in and out of Honey's delightful pink rosebud and that thought enabled me to continue fucking the ass that I was actually stuck with.

Although I was mostly staring at Honey's sexy body, I also glanced up at Hugo Sam. I could see the young man's face was contorted and I cold hear him moaning from the intense pleasure he was getting in Mrs. Giggles's toothless mouth. Suddenly, he let out a louder groan, and thrust his cock much harder into her mouth, pushing the back of her head against my chest. He grunted loudly three times, thrusting hard into her each time. When he stopped, she kept his cock inside her mouth for another minute, then took it out and licked all around the head and under the ridge, swallowing everything her tongue scooped up. When she was done, and his cock was almost soft, Hugo Sam left the bed. I continued plunging my cock into her, as did Belegon.

Honey suddenly announced she was cumming. I suspected at the time that she was faking it, but she has never admitted it and I have always respected her privacy enough that I haven't asked. I do know that, seconds after her announcement, her body gave a slight jerk and she crawled away from Mrs. Giggles's hand. Knowing that Belegon and I would need visual stimulation to continue fucking, she sat with her legs wide apart, playing with her clit for as long as it was required.

We hoped it wouldn't be much longer and, from the way Mrs. Giggles was moaning and sighing, we were sure it wouldn't be. Her arms flopped aimlessly at her sides while her body, still sandwiched tightly between us, writhed and thrashed. She was bending at the hips, raising her legs into the air in time to the thrust of our cocks into her, and she was fucking back harder than ever to meet us.

Mrs. Giggles also thought it wouldn't be too much longer. She interrupted her loud moans and other sounds of intense pleasure to give further orders. "Keep fucking me, you two. Give it to me. Give it to me harder and faster and make me cum!"

Harder and faster is how we gave it to her, ramming our cocks into her tight holes over and over. "Yes! Yes!" she cried out. "Like that! Fuck my ass! Fuck my cunt!"

Less than a minute after that outburst, she screamed "AHHHHH. I'mmmmmm CUMMMMMMMINGGGG."

Her movements became wilder than ever. I moved my hands from her breasts to tightly squeeze her skinny waist and Belegon held onto her legs, which were squeezing his hips. We allowed her arms and head to move freely, and they did, combining with the screams and shouts expressing her ecstasy. When she climaxed, her body stiffened and her toes curled, followed by total relaxation of all her muscles.

Belegon was still avoiding too much contact with her but her relaxed body was a dead weight on me. We continued pounding our cocks into her ass and pussy, both of us anxious to cum and be done with it. I stared hard at the erotic exhibition Honey was putting on for me, imagining with all my might that it was her pussy or ass my cock was pumping into, rather than the sordid hole it was actually inside. My self-deception worked, and I felt my orgasm welling up inside me until I grunted and filled my condom with semen.

Belegon was obviously doing the same thing as I was, gawking at either Honey or Raven or both. Seconds after my climax, I saw his face contort and relax, obviously having also cum. His body relaxed too, and he lay on top of the heap we formed.

He didn't stay there very long. Even though his cock was still big and hard, he pulled it from Mrs. Giggles's dripping wet pussy and headed for the bathroom. He had to wait in line because, after Belegon and I had cum and no longer needed their help, Raven and Honey took turns using the facilities, washing off what they could of the reminders of our skanky recent sex partner. By the time he had finished washing himself off, I was ready to succeed him in the bathroom, and both the women had finished getting dressed. After I got home, I intended to take a long, hot bath to wash off any residue, and the others told me later their intentions were the same.

Hugo Sam, knowing he couldn't help the rest of us bring Mrs. Giggles to her orgasm, had cleaned himself up and gotten dressed right after he had finished cumming. He was waiting for the rest of us though, since we were sharing a certain camaraderie. Honey and Raven and Belegon all felt the same and they waited until I had finished in the bathroom and put my clothes back on before we prepared to leave together. Before we left, we decided it would be prudent to say good-bye to Mrs. Giggles.

She was smiling and happy after enjoying her two orgasms from her gang shag, as well as the one I had given her earlier. "You were great, guys," she told us. "Your group can count on getting glowing reviews for a while. As long as you keep coming over when I need you, you can count on them forever."

"Do the same five of us have to come back the next time?" Belegon asked. "Ah...er...I mean, we don't want the others getting envious of us because we are the ones having all the fun with you."

"Well, I guess it doesn't have to be you five all the time. Just as long as it's some guys with big, stiff cocks and some gals with hot, juicy pussies. But not you, George. You have to come back. I really like your dirty mind and the smutty way you write."

All five of us left together and, without any discussion, we all headed straight for the loud saloon down the street. All of us needed a couple of strong drinks to chase from our minds the thoroughly disgusting things we had done that day for the sake of our art.

*

Thank you for reading this story. I hope you had as much fun as Mrs. Giggles and more than the rest of us did. I like writing stories on this site but I like it a lot more when I know that people are reading and enjoying them. That's why I always appreciate it when readers take the time to express their opinions by voting. Like most other writers on Literotica, I practically live for feedback from readers, either public comments or email to me. Such comments help me to write more and better stories, and I respond to them whenever I can.

12