Mrs. Hines & Sam 01

Story Info
Mrs. Hines tells her story to Millie over a cup of tea.
2.7k words
3.24
2k
6
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Hines & Sam 01

"Alright Sofia, that's enough fooling around with filling my tea cup. Something happened, so spill it (but bring me a breakfast cake first)."

"Fine Millie, yesterday I was home with my son Frank and then his friend Sam popped over and then the two of them started to play video games."

"Ah, alright, that's any summer afternoon ever, so please continue."

"Well, as Sam put it, he went to use bathroom at some point and somehow he spied my bedroom door was cracked open and well, he said he spied on me, but I didn't know it."

"And that's literally any 20 something boy with a cock ever as well, so."

"Ugh, Millie, watch your language. Um, Sam said that when he returned to game room that he had found that my son had dozed off, so he came back to my bedroom door and peeked at me again, only this time he caught me."

"Nude? You were nude, Sofia?"

"LOL, he wished! Well, almost. I had my bra on, but I was bottomless and you know, checking myself out in my bedroom mirror."

"I get it, I get it, Sofia, you take care of yourself, so, did he barge in?"

"Um, not exactly, but he made a noise and when I looked, wow, I found a pair of eyes looking at me through the door."

"Did you scream? Did you cover your crotch with your hand? Do you still shave neatly down there?"

"Fine, you can go back with your language, Millie."

"Did he peek your bare pussy front, Sofia? Did you whimper while you made a hand crotch cover or did you cross your legs while you standing up?"

"Wow, um, most of the above, but with a surprised look on my face too. I mean, it was startled me at first and I suppose I call out with a "hello, who's there" or something."

"And then he flung the bedroom open? With his tongue hanging out? Because he's 20 and you because you still have it going on?"

"Oh, well, thanks and again, LOL, some of the above, but you seem to be ignoring that I was startled."

"So, you were startled, which means your legs were crossed like this and then you used your arms to cover your still perfect pussy like this and all that caused you to lean forward which gave him a better view of your fat 42 years old titties in your bra and drool was dripping from his tongue?"

"Wow Millie, LOL maybe I should just you make up my story. Anyways, after the initial shock of being caught and spied while basically nude, well, I chilled out a bit."

"Did you remain still or approach him as the shock wore off? And were you still covering yourself?"

"Whoa, um, we may have migrated a little closer to each other, um, that's unclear. Anyways, wow, within a few minutes and few just the usual "what are you doing in here, Sam" questions, ah, I, ever so casually just slipped on a thong while he gazed upon me."

"So, you leaned even more forward for him? And slowly pulled your thong up? As you were scolded him. Did a boob pop out yet? And you still haven't said much about what Sam was doing."

"Oh, um, I guess pulling a thong up my legs and leaning over even further go hand in hand, so yes, I leaned very forward in front of him. And well, you know my bras, right? LOL, it takes a little something to pop one out. And to keep your freaky little side entertained, um, his hand was grabbing his own crotch."

"He was rubbing his cock then??? With his drooling tongue hanging out?"

"Fine, Sam was rubbing and pulling at his cock through his shorts. Also, do you have a thing for sex drool or something, Millie?"

"I do and it's nasty, but that makes it hot. So???"

"Well, much to my surprise, we just started to talk and that's when he told me about his trip to the bathroom and then finding my son asleep and then coming back for another peek at me."

"Did you admit that you were admiring your shaving skills and that's why you were swinging your hips back and forth in front of mirror while you were bottomless?????"

"No, but I wish I would have thought of that."

"Because you blurted out that you're lonely and horny and ripe for the picking, Sofia?"

"Hmmm, ah, hmmm, well, I didn't blurt anything out. Well, after he finished telling me about how had peeked on me, hmmm, I may have asked him if he liked the view and all."

"Damn it, Sofia, did you jack him off right there and then?"

"Slow it down, Millie, you're way ahead. Now, I did strike a few poses and I may have held my arms up and behind my head and I may have twisted my hips this way and that way as he gazed upon me."

"Hold please, I'm going to need a replay on those poses."

"Ugh, I twisted my hips this way and then I twisted my hips this other way and then back again. With one hand pretending to cover my crotch area, of course."

"Damn it, I want a dick for a so I nail you, Sofia. Anyways, did you throw caution into the wind even though Frank was napping just down stairs??? Tell it sister, tell it."

"Wow, um, a little, but that was scary. Scary to the point that it almost ruined the moment. But went ahead and popped the snap on my bra and went in tight with him and I may have grinded on him in the process. LOL, which impossible not to do. I mean, boom, right, Millie?"

"I'm so wet, Sofia, I'm so wet."

"LOL, so was I, so that's why caution seemed to escape me, I guess. It also seemed to escape me to stop things when he started to unbuckle his shorts."

"Oh, but you reached in and helped him, right? Every woman on the planet should have her hands a man's zipper on a regular basis, it should be a rule!"

"Well, you know me and rules, right? LOL, I play by them. Anyways, once the awkward words were replaced with mumblings and panting, we really went at the clothing removal process, which I was way ahead on anyways. I mean, thongs, right? LOL, they mean nothing in the heat of the moment."

"OMG, OMG, did you stroke his cock before he poked you in the pussy or was it basically at the same time?"

"Hmmm, same time, I guess. Um, for a video nerd, Sam has a very nice body. He's slender, he's packed and he's jacked."

"Which you best viewed from laying on your back for him or from scanning it as you dropped to your knees for him? Just open your sun dress a little for me, Sofia."

"Well, it always seemed cleaner to me to suck a guy off first, so, I scanned his V shaped body as I squatted down to my knees."

"Open your bra for me, Sofia, open it and continue telling it."

"Well, as you remember, back in our day we had to suck a lot of cock to keep from getting pregnant, so I think I performed on him pretty well. I mean, LOL, that's when he drooled. Hey, I get it now. I should have stuck my tongue out, right?"

"And he went all ugh, ugh, ugh and wrecked your throat, Sofia? Give me a nip slip, Sofia."

"Oh, I went all ugh, ugh, ugh too Millie. I mean, LOL, we quite the sluts back then. right? Anyways, wow, did he taste sweet and OMG, so thick!"

"Oh, oh, ooh, ooh, but you swallowed like the slut champ you were, right Sofia?"

"Oh, I swallowed and smiled and grinned and whimpered for him, Millie"

"Hm, hm, hm, hm and then, hm, hm, hm, ah, did he recover or fall asleep himself?"

"Huh, that was quite different than what I'm used to. He, ah, he recovered by going to town my fat titties and never, ever missed a beat. And believe me, LOL, he drooled plenty from my boobs and nipples."

"And then you could feel his cock recovering against your thighs as he sucked you raw? Is he a nipple biter or a nibbler?"

"Oh, I could feel everything! He moved, oh did his tool ever move, I mean, wow, now I'm getting wet again. Anyways, LOL, both on my nipples with a few slip and slide moves of his own. I mean, for only being 20, he knows what he wants from a set of boobs."

"OMG, is that when he just slightly moved between your legs and took your pussy? With long strokes? And you whimpered and drooled, Sofia?"

"Well, that's when he took control and took my pussy doggie. I obeyed, Millie, I obeyed him."

"And drooled on your bed, Sofia? Huff, huff, huff and everything was raw right Sofia because the heat of the moment was way too hot to fool around with a second skin???? And just push your sun dress off your shoulders, Sofia, gravity will take it from there. Well, bounce it over your boobs and all, but just give it a little shove for me. I mean, obey me today, Sofia."

"Hey, you drop your sun dress, Millie! Oh, well, I see, wow, that was fast. Wow, at least I wear a bra, Millie! Anyways, um, yeah, we did it raw, but I'm trying to not think about that part of it. I mean, I haven't reached the "phase" yet and all and SOB! Are you pouring pancake syrup on your titties, Millie?"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, Millie is nine kinds of a freak, so he took you from behind and now you're his MILF bitch and all?"

"LOL, we didn't have to time to discuss all that, Millie, but I did obey him and I did enjoy everything we did, so who knows what the future holds, right?"

"Oh, oh, oh, so then you became concerned about Frank just snoozing for a while and he crawled between your legs and stuck it to you again? While you whimpered and drooled?"

"OMG, is there a camera in my bedroom that I don't know about? Anyways, he's 20, so you know, wow, his cock is hard a lot and I mean a lot! LOL, but his ball capacity gave out and the last time was just, you know, a squirt or so. But he ruined me for sure, if that's an appropriate term."

"Oh, I want to ruin you and watch Sam ruin you again! Anyways, he came in you, so you're his women, right?"

"Oh, I got mine and I may get some more, but I'm not stupid. He's pretty good at things and any young chicklet would be a fool to avoid him for too long."

"OMG, OMG, say it again, say, it, he long dicked you at least three times, right Sofia?"

"Well, oops, he snuck downstairs to check on Frank and then he felt confident to, you know, say a proper good bye to me. LOL, he ran around my house naked and all."

"OMG, sideways? Like in the stupid soft porn movies?"

"Oh no, Sam knows how to use a bedroom wall, LOL, for sure. But, well, I'll keep that in mind for next time. But seriously, wow, up against the wall has something to be said for it. And you know what, um, I may have actually let out a little drool that last time as I was all ga, ga, ga, do me Sammy Poo, do me and all. I'll check the wall for a wet spot next time."

"So, tell it Sofia, when is the next time and tweaked your nipples for me, Sofia. I mean, you haven't even spoken of him licking you or anything, tell it, Sofia."

"Well, I guess much like I think it's the cleanest to suck a man's cock first, well Millie, he had me pretty messing pretty quick down there, so who knows, maybe next time."

"So, puff, puff, puff, he left his mess all over the place, then?"

"LOL, wow, I had to wash everything, so. But it was really nice to feel a man's stuff rolling down my thighs again. I always that was messy too, but I sure did miss it. I mean, the sheen and shine, right?"

"OMG, grab a banana and do me, Sofia, grab a banana and I'll scream, whimper and drool for you, Sofia! And while you're jabbing me like I need, maybe you can think back over the details of your story to make sure you didn't miss anything, pant, pant, pant."

"Oh, um, huh, the details, huh? Well, um, maybe we could run through the entire story again by using my other set notes, only you should probably portray in me the movie, LOL. Um, Sammy Poo, can you hear me baby? Did I cover all of the details or should we re-enact a few scenes for Millie's freaky ass benefit? By the way, Frank is fishing and won't be home until well after dark.

"Wait, what, Sofia? Sammy Poo?"

"Well, hello, Mrs. Miller, where would you like to start re-enacting Mrs. Hines' story from our sexual encounter? I mean, she just said we have plenty of time to, you know, have scene take after scene take and all and my memory might be a little fuzzy from the way we sexed it up the other day."

Swoosh, body tackle, pant, bang, bam, bang, crunch, rip, zip, rip, rip, slurp, plop, slurp, hmmm, slurp.

"Hey, ah, you're supposed to start where there were 10 awkward moments and all? Millie? Sammy Poo??? Hello? I mean, Millie, you're changing my sheets from all your drooling and all that pancake syrup on your fat titties and all. Hello? Do you need a plastic cup for all that drool? Or and a slab of butter for all that pancake syrup? Hello?"

Wow, did all that story telling have me worked up again? LOL, well, Millie talked me into to dropping my sun dress and all and I didn't even think about standing there in the kitchen in just my bra and panties, LOL, with one boob out. Which doesn't sound all that bad, right?

LOL, well, I didn't think about being dressed in only my lingerie when I answered the front door either!

"Oh, Mr. Kern, um, how can I help you today?"

"Well, my Son Sam's car is in front of your house and we were supposed to go to the hardware store together today, so I thought I knock on your door and see if he was, you know, helping you out around the house. Also, you know you're basically naked, right Mrs. Hines?"

"OMG, geez, wow, snap, come in Sam's dad, damn, sorry."

Um, what were those poses? Fake a crotch cover with my right arm and hand and then use my left arm to cover my boob that was popped out and then twist my hips this way? Wait, twist my hips that way, yeah, that caught his eyes.

"Geez, Mr. Kern, I'm so embarrassed, but I got caught with a movie script and then somehow, I ended up this way. Or should I end up this other way? I mean, which arm of mine do you prefer to hide my crotch and which would you prefer to try to hide the boob that I have popped out? Mm-mmm?"

"Oh, well, I think your right arm should man handle my zipper and then I think your left hand should feed me that boob and then fish my rod out and then finally, I think these perfect legs should show me the way to the nearest bed. Sound good?"

"Hmmm, will the game room do for today, Mr. Kern? I mean, there was this breakfast in bed thing this morning and there's pancake syrup everywhere and you know, there's a pullout in the game room."

"Shoot, up against the wall will do for me, Mrs. Hines. It's kind of my thing."

"Huh, like father, like son?"

"What?"

"Oops, nothing Mr. Kern, LOL, nothing at all. So, follow me to the game room where there are four walls, alright Mr. Kern?"

LOL, like a puppy dog I tell you, he followed me and my bouncing ball like a puppy dog (in heat).

End Mrs. Hines & Sam 01