Mrs. Jenny James 01

Story Info
Todd wasn't sure what he was hearing.
1.3k words
3.27
2.9k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs. Jenny James 01

"Oh, trust me, Todd, I haven't been inside of my kid's room since he turned 18, which coincidently, was the last time Josh's bedroom was cleaned, so, if you guys want any snacks, well, they will be available in the kitchen as self-serve, so?"

"Tee he, now, now, Mrs. James, things haven't reached hazmat mask levels yet, but thanks for taking such good care of us on game day, even if it is from a far, so?"

"Well, I mean, you're both just 20, so who would expect you two to be able to take care of yourselves, right? Anyways, if you like your women in fishnets, there are frozen fish sticks in the freezer, so?"

"Cool, wait, what, Mrs. J?"

"Frozen fish sticks, Todd. Throw them in microwave in high heels for two minutes, jeez."

"Cool, wait, what, Mrs. J?"

"On high power for two minutes, Todd. But make sure they are cooked and soft all the way through, so, poke her a couple of times, so?"

"Cool, wait, what, Mrs. J?"

"Give them a quick squeeze and poke, Todd, when the microwave timer goes off. Sometimes it takes a little longer when you cook the entire box, so, poke and squeeze her, Todd."

"Oh, okay, Mrs. J, um, so, what then?"

"There is plain white bread or hot dog buns, in case you want to slip your fish stick in between a couple of buns, so?"

"Cool, wait, what, Mrs. J?"

"Well Todd, you know where the chips and peanut snacks are kept and it has been said that her cake still has it, so?"

"Cool, wait, what, Mrs. J?"

"And try not to go to crazy with the soda! You guy's dribble in the common bathroom and I'm getting a little tired of not slurping up your drizzle, so?"

"Aww, cool, wait, what, Mrs. J?"

"Well, it might be easier if I strip for you rather than you fumbling around, Todd, so?"

"Ahh, what, Mrs. J?"

"Chicken strips, Todd, there are frozen chicken strips in the freezer too and they are more forgiving in the microwave if you prefer that, unless you prefer to strip me of my line dancing cowgirl ranch hand outfit."

"Yeah, yeah, Mrs. J, wait, what?"

"Ranch dipping sauce, Todd, the white stuff that comes out of your dick when you jack off over me when you go home, Todd, is there wax in your ears?"

"Um, maybe, um, what?"

"Are Richard and Jack coming over too, Todd? Don't you guys usually play together? And I may not know much about gaming, but is there a period of time when you're free of a controller and the others are distracted so you can attempt to control me in my bedroom?"

"Oh, um, yeah, there are always two active and two watchers, um, what, Mrs. J?"

"Never mind, Todd, so, what have you decided on then, hmm? A full body fishnet suit or a slow strip? And full body fishnet suits are slow to come off, so, it's basically half and half, so?"

"Um, I'm still thinking, Mrs. J, um, what? Wait, half and half, wait, what?"

"Oh, a platter half filled with fish sticks and half filled with chicken strips sounds good then, Todd. The guys should appreciate you more, so, it's settled then, you'll catch me half stripped out of my fishnets and have a quickie with me half bent over my bed like I'm being served on a platter for you when you have a break in the gaming action, so?"

"Oh, a platter of, um, what, Mrs. J?"

"Both frozen snacks are quick to cook, Todd, that's all. And if you don't pop off quickly, um, our quickie can take as long as it takes, so?"

"Um, well, what, Mrs. J?"

"Well, Todd, are you just going to stand there with your mouth open or are you going to get with it and tell me what you want for game day snacks, hmm? And my open mouth is not off of the table either, so?"

"I'm working on it, um, what, Mrs. J?"

"The table, Todd, the snack platters are on the table and don't freak out if one of these days I extend one of my legs out while we're all snacking at the table. Guys like foot massages on their balls, right?"

"Gee, I think so, wait, what, Mrs. J?"

"I'll buy some white mozzarella cheese balls for the next game day, Todd. Unless you prefer mozzarella cheese sticks because they look like dicks."

"Oh, wait, what, Mrs. J?"

"Richard, I overheard Richard once say that he preferred white mozzarella cheese sticks that day he caught me pushing one in and out of mouth in your direction last week, so?"

"Oh, yeah, sticks, wait, what, Mrs. J?"

"White, Todd, my pussy doesn't smell like cheese and I dying to swallow your white stuff and I will not choke, so?"

"Um, I never thought, wait, what, Mrs. J?"

"I'm going strangle my frisky cat for ripping all of the white foam out of my new throw pillow and then choking on some it because he swallowed a little bit of it, Todd."

"Damn frisky cat, wait, what, Mrs. J?"

"Todd, you need to get with it before my son starts to wonder what's taking so long and actually leaves his bedroom to look for you! He will strangle you if he catches you flirting with me, so?"

"Um, ooh, yeah, um, well, what, Mrs. J? I'm lost here!"

"Strangle you, Todd, like you strangle your dick over me when you leave, which is a total waste."

"Ooh, um, what, Mrs. J?"

"I think Richard just pulled in, Todd, so, you know, you guys can waste the day away going all "phew, phew, phew" instead of going all "spew, spew, spew" inside of me or inside of my mouth, Todd, so?"

"Am I awake, Mrs. J?"

"It's traditionally considered that the man rolls over and nods off just after giving his woman a good pounding, but you're just 20, so, maybe that phase hasn't hit you yet, which you can only figure out by hitting it a few times first, Todd."

[Knock, knock, knock]

"I think I hear Dick knocking at the door, Mrs. J, so?"

"Oh, it would be crazy if you knocked me up, Todd, so fine, you're the man, so you win and we'll start with my mouth today, so?"

"I mean, what, Mrs. J?"

"I hope you win most of the video games today, Todd. Anyways, I'll leave you to finish warming up the snacks and retire to my bedroom then, Todd. I might change into something else anyways today, like maybe something blue to match the color of your balls since I know that's what color they are when you leave my house after you manhandle a controller all afternoon instead of manhandling me, Todd, so?"

[Knock, knock, knock]

Well, I was totally confused and all, but I did let Dick inside of the side door.

"Oh, shoot, you're here early today then, Todd? I was hoping that, er, um..."

"Dick, enough already! I know that you and Josh have some kind of weird jack off session before every game day! And FYI, you have plenty of time since I'm going to stay busy in kitchen for a while heating up some fishnets and slow watching a chicken strip, so?"

"Wait, what, Todd?"

"Fish sticks and chicken strips, Dick, open your ears."

Well, I'd like to tell you that I banged Mrs. James into next week, but the truth is that she took over and basically did everything! I mean, I chipped in here and there, but I was so a fish stick out of water! Not anymore, mind you, but that was a game day to remember.

End Mrs. Jenny James 01