Mrs. Lewis and The Master Pt. 01

Story Info
Frustrated wife visits a Master for domination and sex.
1.9k words
4.39
14.7k
11

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mrs Lewis was married to her husband David and although she loved him their sex life left her extremely frustrated. He was very religious and as far as he was concerned sexual intercourse was solely for the purpose of producing children. He would tell his wife when they would do it and she had to be ready for him.

For the short time they were doing it she enjoyed it but as soon as he had cum that was it and she was left very frustrated.

She had been bought up that masturbation was wrong so had never tried it. Her family had very strong opinions and she was used to being humiliated and dominated and she continued to need this in her marriage. Unfortunately David was unable to do this.

Now in her late 30s and childless she was becoming more frustrated and unhappy. Surfing the internet one day she saw an advert. It read

You know who you are. You need someone to dominate you, to tell you what to do and what not to do. I am an experienced Master. I will tell you what to wear, what not wear. You will do as I say. You will be sexually satisfied.

She realised it was not for her but she found herself going back and reading it again and again. Eventually she plucked up the courage and replied to it. She didn't have the courage to send it and saved it as a draft. Throughout the day her mind was on it and when David came home from work and was the same boring person she clicked on it and sent it.

The next day she opened her emails and saw there was a reply.

It read

Dear Mrs Lewis From your reply to my advert I feel that you would benefit greatly from a meeting with me. I am free most afternoons this week. Please email me when you would like to visit.You don't need to make a special thing about what you wear or make up as that will be provided when you are here. To ensure you are serious about our meeting you are to arrive here by bus and not wearing any panties.

Your Potential Master

Mr Lewis never allowed his wife to wear make up so that didn't matter but what really bothered her was not wearing any panties. This is something she had never done and almost put her off the meeting.

She re read the original advert and his reply and after a lot of heart searching decided to go ahead and she messaged him and arranged to visit him the next day.

All morning she kept thinking about it and several times almost cancelled but the thought of it stopped her doing so and just after lunch she walked to the bus stop minus her panties but she did have a pair in her bag in case she changed her mind. However the thought of what might happen was also arousing her and as she looked round the bus and saw people going shopping or going home the thought of her not wearing underwear and going to meet her Master was really exciting her.

She got to the stop and walked to the house. She was almost trembling with excitement as she rang the doorbell.

Master opened the door and saw Mrs Lewis. His initial impression was that she was reasonably attractive, a little overweight and make up would help.They shook hands and he led her into the lounge. He introduced himself as The Master and that was how he was to be called. He said she would always be Mrs Lewis thus indicating that whatever she did she was a married woman.

She stood nervously in the middle of the room and he took her handbag from her.

He asked whether she had complied with his no panties request. Blushing, she said she had.

'Show me, pull up your skirt,' he said.

She was getting very aroused. It was years since she had been spoken to like this. Reluctantly she lifted her skirt. This is something she had never even done for her husband. He was pleased that she had obeyed him. She was told to sit down while he asked her some personal questions.

'When did you last have sexual intercourse, and did you have an orgasm?' he asked.

She replied, 'it would have been about 10 days ago and no I never have an orgasm.'

'When did you last have an orgasm?' he asked.

'Never, my husband believes that sexual intercourse is solely to produce children, although he obviously climaxes the moment he has finished he withdraws from me,' she replied.

'Do you masturbate to relieve yourself,' he asked.

'No my parents have always instilled in me that it is evil and wrong,' she replied.

'What foreplay do you and Mr Lewis indulge in?' he asked.

'None,' she said.

'Has he got a big cock,' he asked.

She felt herself blushing and said, 'I've never seen it as we always do at night in the dark. Also I have nothing else to compare it too, but of course I can feel it when it is inside me.'

'Do you get sexually aroused when your husband is fucking you,' he asked.

Before she got a chance to answer he asked, 'do you use that word. Do you like hearing me using it. It's naughty isn't it. You want to be fucked don't you.'

'Yes master I do,' she replied.

'Then tell me and tell me what else you want,' he said.

'I need to be dominated, I need to be used and abused, I need to be humiliated but at the same time I need to be sexually satisfied,' she replied.

'Mrs Lewis, pull your skirt up, expose yourself, open your legs, Master needs to see your cunt,' he said.

At last she was being told what to do, it's what she had wanted all her married life. She realised that already she was getting aroused. She lifted her skirt and exposed herself. She loved the feeling of a man looking at her private parts. She opened her legs wide and loved the feeling of exposure.

'Stand up and take all your clothes off,' he said.

She stood up and stripped in front of this complete stranger, something she had never even done for her husband. Automatically she held an arm in front of her breasts and a hand over her pussy.

'Move your hands, I need to look at your tits and cunt,' he said.

She did as she was told. She realised how aroused she was, her nipples were hard and erect and she was very wet in between her legs.

'Undress me,' he said.

She took his shirt off and then unbuckled his belt and dropped his trousers to the floor. Almost shaking she took his underpants off to expose his hard cock.

It was larger and harder than her husbands and she said, 'can I feel it?'

You'll feel it when it's inside you and fucking you,' he replied.

Master said, 'stand in front of the window, then people passing might be able to see you getting fucked.'

The thought of this aroused her even more. Master told her face the window and bend forwards. She immediately felt his hard cock pushing against her. She parted her legs further and felt him slide inside her. She was so wet he was quickly all the way in. The fact that this was the first time she had been fucked from behind and the only cock she had beside her husband excited her even more.

She loved the feel of his hard cock reaching further inside her than her husbands as he slowly almost withdrew and them plunged all the way into her. She pushed back to meet his thrusts and soon she realised she was nearing her first orgasm.

She screamed out with pleasure as she climaxed and was delighted when he carried on fucking her and her second cum happened just before she felt him shoot his cum deep inside her.

The Master took her hand and led her to face a full length mirror. She was amazed how red she looked. He parted her legs and told her to look at his spunk running out of her cunt. She loved the look and feel as it trickled out of her and down into her thighs.

He scooped some cum up with his fingers and told her lick them clean. She was very dubious and hated the idea of it but he insisted and said, 'you need to get used to the taste of my cum for when I cum in your mouth.'

She was stunned, she had never heard of this and didn't like the idea of it. However as she licked more and more of it she realised it wasn't as bad she thought. When he had finished she swallowed what was left in her mouth.

Master then got a chair and made her sit facing the mirror. He opened her legs and said, 'I'm going to show you how to masturbate and you're going to watch yourself cum.'

He stood behind her and reached for her nipples and squeezed and pinched and pulled them. Then he stood beside her and slid a finger inside her very wet cunt and started finger fucking her. She loved the look and feel of the fingers sliding in and out of her cunt. She loved seeing how wet her cunt was. Then Master rubbed her clit and she got wetter and wetter. She loved this.

Eventually she said, 'oh Master, this is heaven I'm going to cum again very soon, please don't stop.'

He inserted a second and then a third finger inside and used his other hand on her clit. Soon she was groaning and moaning with pleasure as she watched herself cumming.

The Master said, 'next time I'll show you the pleasures of oral sexual but now it's time to show you how to wank me.'

'Oh I already know that, my father made me do that to him when I was much younger.'

She knelt on the floor in front of him and started rubbing his shaft. She even wiped the precum off with her fingers and licked them clean. He was very tempted to get her to suck him but that could wait until next time.

He said, 'wank me off onto your tits.'

She sat a bit more upright and directed his cock towards her tits and soon his cum spattered all over them. He then rubbed his spunk into her nipples. The session was now over and an appointment was made for the same next week.

As she left he handed her a bag and said, 'there's make up and clothes and shoes to wear each time you visit. You must wear them.'

Mrs Lewis headed off to the bus stop falling totally sexually satisfied and already looking forward to next week. As she sat on the bus still without any panties on she had that wonderful feeling of sexual satisfaction. She glanced in the bag that Master had given her and saw a selection of sexy underwear and make up and couldn't wait to wear them. She was already planning to make use of them tomorrow as soon as her husband had left for work and then enjoy her first masturbation.

Chapter 2 to follow.