Mrs. Moffit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I straddled her hips, and placed my hands on her temples and massaged her slowly, until her eyes eased closed. Then I massaged the sides and back of her neck, and her shoulders. I rubbed her arms, and her chest above and beside her breasts, then down her rib cage. Sliding my hands in and up, I rubbed her breasts. I was in unknown territory here. I'd never massaged my mother's front, nor anybody else's, but I wanted to treat this woman to the best massage of her life, before I entered her.

My hands were firm, slow and gentle as I massaged her breasts, missing nothing, squeezing her nipples, rolling her breasts across her upper chest. But I was patient, and continued my massage down her body, not lingering long between her legs, but continuing down her calves, and to her feet.

She seemed to enjoy the attention to her feet, so I carefully rubbed each one, licking and sucking each toe, as she moaned for me. Then I was working back up her body, once again stopping at the fragrant, moist gap between her tanned, slender legs.

I couldn't hold back any longer, I lowered my face between her legs, and tasted her again. I ate her with a passion, and this time she guided me with some sounds, grunts, moans, sighs, and occasional touches with her fingers, moving me, increasing or decreasing the pressure. A rare word would escape her pretty lips, more guidance, "slowly", "yes", "another", "wait", and more. I could feel the change in her body, the tensing, undoing all I'd done with my massage, her legs and abs firming up, her breath changing, her inner thighs quivering. Then she was pulling my face into her crotch, crying out, flooding my mouth with her juices, her thighs clamping against the side of my head. I could feel her opening dilating around my tongue, trying to pull it into her. Her fingers were locked in the curls of my hair, pushing my mouth harder against her mound, my tongue extened to its limits within her, my nose pressed hard against that tiny fold of skin at the top of her slit. It went on and on, her heels kicking a staccato against my back, her fingers loosening, and then intensifying their grip once again, as another flood of juices filled my mouth. I swallowed repeatedly, my tongue moving with a life of its own. My fingers were withdrawn from inside her, and my hands grasped her ass-cheeks, and squeezed tightly pulling her against my frenzied mouth. I sucked on her, wiggling my head side to side, gasping for breath, until she pulled my head away strongly and collapsed backwards on the bed, breathing heavily.

I wiped my face and mouth on the sheets, and raised myself over her. I spread her legs wide, and looking down, placed the head of my cock at her twitching entrance. I eased the head in, just a bit, and looked down at the beauty of penetrating her amazing body.

"Not yet," she moaned, "I don't know..."

I bent over her, leaning down across her body. I took her face in may hands and looked down into her clear green eyes. Then I placed my lips on hers and kissed her for the first time. As my tongue penetrated her mouth, I eased my cock into her as well, and within a few moments, was buried inside her.

She pulled away and turned her head to the side. "Oh, Josh, what have we done?" she gasped, her arms reaching around me, pulling me down to her body, She clung to me, holding me tightly, while my cock throbbed inside of her. Her grip finally loosened, and I pulled up just a bit and looked down into her beautiful face, gathering in every detail, filing them away forever. My lips touched hers, and her tongue darted out and caressed my teeth.

I kissed her desperately, and she returned the effort. I slowly slid my cock out of her, and then slammed it in as firmly as I could. She bit my tongue, arched her back and came again, this time riding my cock. I fucked her with short fast strokes, my hands firmly gripping the back of her neck, pulling her against me. She seemed to come forever, but it was surely only a couple of dozen strokes, and as she started to ease off her peak, I was overcome by my own.

Only once before had I come so quickly, but there was no holding me back. I finished with a few last hard strokes, and then exploded into her. My hands gripped the top of her shoulders and pulled her down, while my cock emptied for an eternity, stream after stream of my juices filling her, painting her insides. She cried out, halfway through my finish, quivering all over. Her eyes stared up at me, frightened, bewildered, before they rolled back up into her head, and she moaned. I thought she was passing out.

She felt so wonderful, I raised my body up, and lifted her legs up and over my shoulders. I looked down to where my cock was inside of her, and gave a little thrust, urging any last bit of my seed to settle down, deep inside my quivering teacher. I enjoyed the sight, and eased my softening, semi-hard member in and out of her, concentrating on the sensation of penetrating her repeatedly. I started with little movements, just a couple of inches, peering past her closely cropped brown hair, and watching my thick tube become exposed for an inch or so, then slide back in. I reached down with my hands, and spread her flesh, exposing the view even more, as I eased in and out of her. I could feel myself hardening, and was able to pull more of myself in and out of her, until in just a very short while, I was pulling the entire length of my cock out of her, the head completely exposed, then slowly driving my pole the full length into her, and at the bottom pushing firmly.

I held the top of her thighs and slow-fucked her, just living for the feeling of being inside her. I leaned across her again, lowering my face to hers, and her eyes opened again, moist, staring into mine.

"You are the most amazing, most beautiful woman," I told her softly, my lips caressing hers. I was still long-stroking her, my cock feeling like a steel rod, sensitive to every inch of her clinging pussy, yet completely in control.

Her legs wrapped around my waist, crossing, and pulling me into her. I held myself over her, not wanting to crush her under my weight. My arms trembled a bit from the exertion.

She kissed my deeply, then put her tiny hands against my chest and pushed me away. I rose back up on my knees, stopping with my shaft completely sheathed. She smiled and ground her hips against mine, then pulled off of me.

"My turn," she said with a devious smile, and she moved to the edge of the bed, encouraging me to lay down where she'd been. I could feel a huge wet spot in the middle of my back, but that thought quickly disappeared as she grabbed my shirt, and used it to wipe down my cock. After a few wipes, she tossed it to the side, and then to my amazement, lowered her mouth over the purple head, and sucked.

I'd had hand-jobs before, and was even sucked off pretty regularly by one little pretty Junior, but nothing like this.

Mrs. Moffit worshipped my cock, licking, kissing, sucking, caressing. I watched my hard length disappear into that beautiful face, and my entire being ached with desire. For several minutes she sucked me, taking me deep down her throat, gasping as she pulled me out.

Then she got up, straddled my body, and sitting as high as she could, placed the head of my cock at her entrance.

"Josh, I'm going to fuck you now, really fuck you, but you are not to come inside me. You let me know when you're going to come."

"Yes, ma'am", I gasped.

"I think you can call me Sharon, when we're alone," she giggled, and then slid down my cock.

That woman near fucked me to death. She started out easy enough, rising up and down, letting me watch my long cock slide in and out of her over and over. Then she settled down on it, and starting sliding back and forth, before she leaned forward, her incredible tits which had somehow avoided much of my attention until then, finally in reach.

As she rocked back and forth on my cock, I first kissed, then sucked, then devoured her tits. Before long they were taken away again, and she was bouncing up and down on my stiff meat. She got up, turned around, and lowered herself again, this time her hands leaning on my knees, limiting how much I could push back, and she rode me hard again, until her breath came in gasps, and her body shimmered with perspiration. She turned again, leaning forward, offering her tits to me once more. With my mouth full, she raised up a bit. "Fuck me," she said, and I did.

I grasped her ass cheeks and pounded up and into her as hard and fast as I could. The sensation was changing, my balls were tightening up, and I knew I was finally getting close.

I let her hard little nipple slip out of my mouth. "Sharon, ride me like you did at first. I'm getting there."

She smiled and sat up. She pulled her feet in, tight against my hips, and was squatting over my cock. She leaned forward, put one hand on my chest, and the other hand on my cock, and raised up.

"Like this," she asked with a teasing grin.

"Oh, yeah," I moaned as she slid down my shaft.

It was hard work for her, and I could see her trembling, but she did it, rising up and down on my cock, our bodies only touching where I entered her, and where her hand leaned against my chest. Slowly at first, then faster and faster until she was impaling herself as hard and fast as possible, over and over. It was too much.

"I'm going to come," I warned her through gritted teeth. She pulled off quickly and sucked me hard while her hand stroked my shaft. Then she pulled back and slid to the floor. She tugged at my legs until I was seated on the edge of the bed. Then she was back between my legs, stroking and licking me.

"Come for me, Josh. Come in my mouth. Drown me in your cum." She looked up at me with those big green eyes, opened her mouth wide, and stroked my shaft. Her tongue slid out and lapped at the head of my cock and I knew I was there.

Instinctively I grabbed the top of her head and slid my cock into her mouth as I came. A long white stream of sticky saltiness, shot into her mouth, some straight down her throat, causing her to cough a bit. But I wasn't done, again, and again, more streams followed, pooling in her mouth, burying her tongue, errant drops splashing on her face. She swallowed, and quickly engulfed my cock with her mouth again, sucking firmly, dragging out every last drop of liquid.

As my cock lost its stiffness, she moved back, finally allowing it free from her clinging lips.

"It seems like you liked that," she said, with a smile.

"You are incredible." I gasped.

Then she looked very serious. She got off her knees and sat beside me on the bed.

"You understand how wrong this was, don't you, Josh. I could lose my job." She said it sofly her arm across my back, hand on my far shoulder. She kissed me on the near shoulder, then leaned her head against me.

"I know Mrs. Moffit." I told her, contritely.

"And I'm married. I'm married, Josh. This could cause me so much trouble." Her voice cracked.

"I'm sorry."

"Please, nobody can ever know of this. You can't go talking about this in the locker room or anything like that." She said. Her hand idly fell into my lap, and she was playing with my cock, while uttering these warnings.

"Mrs. Moffit, I swear, I'll never breath a word of this to anybody. You were so incredible." I was holding her now, kissing the top of her head.

"You know you were very bad, doing this." She muttered, her hand milking my cock, coaching a last few drops from it, which she retrieved and placed against her lips.

I leaned back in the bed, head against the wall, legs hanging over the edge. "I know, I just couldn't help myself. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. I've dreamed and fantasized about you for so long, that seeing you barely dressed, I couldn't think of anything else but touching you, having you." I confessed.

She lay down on my stomach, her head inches away from where her hand was caressing my cock. I looked down at the back of her head. "Josh, this is so dangerous, you have to understand that." Then I felt her breath on the head of my cock, and her mouth enveloping the head. With a little twitch, I felt a stirring of life down there.

"I do understand, Mrs. Moffit, I'm sorry I've put you in this position."

She rolled onto her knees, her mouth holding onto my cock, as her hand continued to stroke some life into it. Then she glanced at me sideways, and lifted her mouth off for just a moment. "You're sorry I'm in THIS position?" She teased.

My cock hardened more, and I reached out and pushed her face back down over my cock, further, further, until her nose was pressed against my flesh, and I could feel myself hardening, forcing myself down her throat.

"Not that position, exactly. That position I want you in every day of my life. God, I want you." I groaned.

"Can you keep a secret, Josh?" She asked me, pulling completely away, my cock stiff and begging for attention.

"Yes, I swear I can, Mrs. Moffit."

She turned in the bed, on her hands and knees, and presented herself to me. "Call me Sharon, when we're alone, Josh."

"Sharon, you're driving me crazy." I told her as I slid up behind her, and rubbed the head of my cock across her opening, until the stickiness subsided with her new juices, and her lips opened invitingly. I pushed, and slid back inside of her.

"Mmm, Josh, that's nice. You know I'm at your mercy. You hold my career and my marriage in your hands. What are you going to do with your poor, helpless teacher?" She wiggled her hips.

"I'm going to fuck you senseless, now and every chance I get." I growled.

"Do it, fuck me." She gasped as I started pounding her.

And I did.

========================

Hope you enjoyed this little story. If you did, please hit the vote button.

12