Mrs. Montrose

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That being said, Edie, you spent considerable time today getting her a wardrobe. As a treat, go pick out something for her to wear, but bring them to me for approval first. Better yet, have her model everything for my approval."

First she took her into the bathroom and fix her makeup, then into the bedroom. Chantal stood compliantly as she considered her underwear, finally deciding on a peach demi-bra and tanga panty, also in peach. Pale thigh highs and three inch heels completed the look. She sent her out for approval, watching from the door. Mike had her walk, twirl and even rubbed he ass before nodding his pleasure.

She put a simple beige skirt and matching silk blouse on her, patting it in several places and adjusting the buttons of the blouse so the front lined up perfectly, leaving two buttons open to give fleeting glances at her breasts, pushed out alluringly by the bra. The effect was business sexy.

Mike was happy with the results, patting her bottom and rolling her nipples so they stood out against her blouse.

"Good girl" he said. Chantal actually glowed with the praise.

He saw a sad look pass over Edie's face.

"Come here, Edie" he said in a firm voice. She obeyed instantly.

"Please remove your skirt and blouse." She obeyed instantly, somehow more aroused than normal due to the fact that she had an audience. She put them neatly on the conference table. She was in her white satin corset, with matching panties and white hose clipped to her corset.

"Panties and cups, please." They were soon deposited in his desk drawer.

"Look at her Chantal. Isn't she gorgeous? I've invested six months training her. Stand up, I'd like to see you side by side."

She scrambled to her feet, moving within six inches before stopping. He had them turn in a circle, slowly.

"You are both works of art. Now I know how art collectors feel when they get to own a masterpiece. Edie, come here please."

She swayed as she approached. Stopping, she stood before him, waiting. He swiveled his chair and ran his hand up her leg, feeling them open slightly as he reached the top. She was dripping, shivering with arousal. He stood without a word, tossed her over his shoulder and strode into the bedroom, motioning Chantal to follow.

He dumped her on the bed as Chantal sank beside it, assuming her position.

Edie lay gasping as she watched Mike slip off his clothes. Nude, he stood between Chantal and the bed, He snapped his fingers and Chantal turned, swallowing his cock all the way to the base, where she waited. He tapped her head and she slowly slid all the way to the tip and back down again.

He roughly fingered Edie's wetness, bringing them to her mouth to clean once in a while. After several minutes he pulled abruptly out of Chantal's mouth and got onto the bed, thrusting slowly into Edie.

Soon she was moaning, then gasping, finally shrieking as he rode to climax after climax until it turned into one long continuous orgasm. She actually blacked out at one point while he released. When she gained her senses, he was standing over her, stroking her cheek and breast.

Still feeling tingly, she glanced down.

Chantal was between her legs, gently lapping up their combined juices! Edie had never been touched by another woman but it felt so good, and she looked into his eyes, relaxing at the approval on his face. She had to admit, the small tongue felt like silk sliding across her clit and delving inside her seeking out all the liquid she could find.

"When she gets done with you, I expect you to clean me."

He strode from the bedroom. Several minutes later they came out. Edie had taken the blouse and skirt off, leaving Chantal in her underwear. She sank down into her submissive position, face still sticky. Edie cleaned his cock, giving everything she could into getting him hard again. Ten minutes later she had his full erection all the way down to the base in her mouth. She finally got him to explode fifteen minutes later, a record for her. Then she another five minutes making sure he was absolutely clean. He sat back, breathing heavily.

He picked her up and cuddled her on his lap, giving her a nice kiss.

"Don't worry about Chantal, she can never replace you."

She couldn't help it, she sobbed just a second in relief.

"Well" he said later "what an interesting day. Believe it or not, I actually got some work done.

In three weeks we leave for Europe. England, Scotland, France, and Belgium. It should take between two and four weeks, depending how negotiations go."

"Edie, you're in charge of Chantal. For right now, she can stay in the office suite. I have to go now. Settle her in, and I'll see you tomorrow.

He kissed her, patted Chantal on the head, and left.

.................................................

Edie called for Chinese, and shared dinner with Chantal before she left.

Taking her hand, she led her to the bedroom.

"Sleep nude. If you need anything during the night, there's some fruit in the fridge. Eat if you need to, I want you energized and healthy.

Do you understand?"

She got a meek "Yes, mistress".

"Good, now come here."

Chantal immediately ran over and knelt.

"Up, girl. Give me a good night kiss, and I'll tuck you in."

Chantal rose and sought out her mouth, giving her a nice kiss, with just a little tongue. Edie turned down the covers and actually tucked her in, patting her head and kissing her cheek like one would do a child.

"Goodnight, sweetie. Sleep well."

Just before she reached the door she heard a soft

"Goodnight, Mistress". She smiled all the way home.

Stanley was waiting at the door for her as she walked in, wearing a pair of panties and nothing else. Edie had decided recently to feminize him. He had lost over twenty pounds due to his diet and reduced intake of alcohol.

She looked at his slender body. He's going to look so cute in a corset, she thought.

She had forbid him to cut his hair for the last three months, when it got long enough she was going to have Ramon style it. Sometimes she had him sit on the floor in front of her while she brushed his hair. It relaxed her.

He rushed to get her a glass of wine, taking the fifteen dollars she handed him and putting it in the jar.

She was sitting, sipping the wine, smiling.

"You've done a good job this week, Stanley. The place shines. I had to do some shopping today so I bought you a present as a reward."

She pulled a small bag out of her purse and handed it to him.

"Go into your bedroom and change. Give me a little fashion show."

He had mixed feelings as he emptied the bag. Four of the tiniest thongs he had ever seen. Red, black, green, and pink. He looked closer to see they were all monogrammed. "Bitch Boy" in small letters.

Sighing, he pulled the black one over his shaven body snugging it securely. He looked at his reflection and was surprised how much he looked like a flat chested girl.

Edie had the same thoughts as he paraded in front of her. After he had modeled them all she told him to keep the pink one on. She had been denying him relief for two weeks.

"You're such a good girl, and you look so cute in your thong. I think you deserve a treat, don't you? Bring me the lotion and rubber gloves, please."

He stood as she pushed the thong aside, telling him how cute he was shaven.

"It makes your clit look so much bigger, you'd think you were a man at first glance. But we know better, don't we pet."

The whole time she had been stroking and fondling

his erect shaft. She leaned over and blew hot breath across the head, laughing.

She started stroking him harder, running one lubricated hand over his ass, down into the cleft between his cheeks. She jammed two fingers as deep into his ass as she could.

"Now! Cum for me! Squirt you little girl juice right into your hand. Now, bitch!"

He exploded with a girlish shriek, squirting furiously, almost losing his balance.

Edie relaxed back into the couch, watching as he raised his hands to his lips to clean the small pool gathered in his hand. He stood there licking his fingers until Edie decided they were clean enough.

"Good girl. Now, off to bed, you need your beauty sleep. I think I'll watch a little television. Good night, sweetie."

.................................................

Chantal lay in the bed, in bliss. It was the first time in seven months she was allowed in a bed except for sexual purposes. Most times she slept on the floor beside the bed of her trainer, or in some room on a concrete floor. She spent two weeks in the stall of a barn. Never allowed clothes or covering, she shivered uncontrollably many nights, too cold to sleep.

The first kindness she had been shown was when her new mistress took her shopping and fed her.

It was a far cry from the month and a half all her meals came in her doggy bowl, if she got fed at all.

Edie had imprinted on her, and now she was just as desperate to show submission to her as Mike.

She slept ten hours, the longest she had been allowed to sleep since her training had begun.

Edie unlocked the office and immediately checked on Chantal. She was still in bed, and when Edie brushed he cheek her eyes flew open and she scrambled out of the bed, kneeling, trembling violently.

"Girl, what in the world is wrong with you?"

"I've been bad, mistress. It is my duty to be awake and in position before you got here. Please, punish me before my master gets here! Please."

Edie started to tell her to quit spouting nonsense, when she realized she was only behaving as she had been trained.

"On your feet! Bathe while I get the clothes I want you in today ready. Then come into the office. I'll decide your punishment by then.

Chantal's eyes flew wide. She whimpered.

"Please, Mistress! I have to be kneeling and naked when Master arrives! It's the rules."

Edie stood there trying to understand what hell he must have put her through to make her like this. She shuddered.

She had Chantal stand and slapped her lightly before grabbing her hair and pulling her face to hers.

"Listen here girl! Mike put me in charge of you, so you'll do as I say or I'll let him deal with you. Now, go!"

Chantal scampered off to the bathroom.

Edie laid out the bagels and started the coffee.

Mike came in just as Chantal came out of the bedroom. She immediately knelt beside his desk, head down.

Edie went over and petted her head.

"Good girl, Chantal. Rise, and serve us."

Mike watched as she poured them coffee and served the bagels, returning to kneel at Mike's side.

"Why is she in clothes?" He asked, as though she wasn't there.

"I dressed her. You told me I was in charge of her, this is how I wanted to see her. She did something minimally irritating this morning. I'll have to think of a suitable punishment later. Right now, let's eat."

They ate. Mike would reach down every once in a while and feed her a tidbit. She would lick his fingers every time. Edie found it mildly erotic.

After they had finished, Edie ordered her to eat before she cleaned up.

"Have to keep you healthy." she said.

They worked for an hour, tying up things in for the trip. Chantal remained kneeling by his desk.

"How long will she stay like that?"

He glanced up.

"Until I tell her to move."

"Well, I need to punish her for this morning. Do I have your permission?"

Mike, curious to see what she would do, nodded his agreement.

"Up girl. Come over here."

Chantal immediately rose and stood by her side. Edie pushed back from her desk and ordered her across her lap. She gently pulled he skirt up, exposing the pink thong. Edie knew she had the matching bra on.

She rubbed her bottom, loving the tone and smoothness. Then without preamble, she spanked her. Ten firm strokes, not light, just strong enough to make her feel them. She pushed her off, had her stand, and led her to a corner. She pushed her head until her nose was against the wall.

"Stand there until I release you."

They worked for about thirty minutes before she released her. She immediately knelt beside Mike.

He absently patted her head.

They worked the morning through. At lunch time, she ordered for the three of them, not bothering to ask what she liked. Edie made her sit at the conference table and eat with them.

"Does she have any skills?" she asked suddenly.

"Actually, she used to own her own real estate company. She 'sold' it to me just after she left for her training."

Surprised, Edie did some thinking.

"If that's true, why are we wasting her. We both know we've been farming out the mundane stuff to the pool, she could do it for us here. It would save a bunch of time, time we could spend doing other things."

As she was talking she was undressing.

"Chantal, strip."

She got undressed immediately, coming to kneel between them.

"Help me convince him this is a good idea" she said, kneeling beside her and reaching for his zipper.

For the next thirty minutes they shared his cock, even competing a little to give him the most pleasure. When he came, they followed his instructions and shared him, rolling his sperm between them in a passionate kiss.

He smiled as he rubbed both their mounds, enjoying the looks on their face. He stroked them almost to completion before ordering Edie on her back.

"Chantal, give her some relief."

She immediately dove between her legs, lapping, sucking, using her fingers. In less than five minutes Edie groaned as her orgasm peaked. Chantal sat back, awaiting more orders.

"Did you enjoy yourself, Edie?"

She sighed contentedly.

"It wasn't as good as you, but it was very pleasurable."

He watched her with a small smile. Her legs were sprawled open, her swollen lips on display.

"Good, then you won't mind returning the favor, will you?"

She lay there stunned. True, twice now she had enjoyed Chantal, but she had never considered actually doing a woman.

She realized instantly this was a test, to see if she was truly his submissive.

She got to her knees, putting Chantal on her back, spreading her legs. She bent down and gave her a deep kiss before trailing down her throat and across her chest, licking and nibbling. She spent time sucking each nipple to a swollen crest before continuing downwards. She raised up, looking at Chantal.

"I've never done this before. Guide me, so I can please our Master."

Mike had an instant erection. This was the first time she had called him master.

With groans, squeals, whimpers and hands, Chantal made sure Edie knew how to meet her needs. Edie was surprised at how much she enjoyed it. When she finally stopped, Chantal lay, quivering.

They noticed his erection. He took them into the bedroom, where they took turns riding him cowgirl while the other played with breasts and clits.

When one would have an orgasm, she would dismount and the other would take her place, until he finally came. It was in Edie, and when she rolled off Chantal immediately went between her legs cleaning and sharing. They all snuggled together. Mike woke with both snuggled under his arms, and two little hands gripping his cock.

...............................................

This, of course, isn't the end. There will be one more Mrs. Montrose segment, in group sex. It will probably take me a month to post. I,m thinking this project may take me a year to complete, so if you're into instant gratification, you may want to wait until it's done. Future chapters will be in Non Consent, Erotic Couplings, Non Erotic, Incest, and Finally in Loving Wives. There may be other chapters as the story develops.

As always, thanks for reading. Comments are always appreciated. Vote if you like.

QHML1

1...345678