Mrs Moore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"May I come in Gerry?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, of course, sorry, please do," he replied, stepping aside to let me pass through the entry. I walked past him and waited.

"Thanks so much for doing this," he said nervously.

"You're very welcome," I told him. "Where are we going to do it?"

"Um, I thought Mum and Dad's room would be best," he replied.

"Well lead the way then," I suggested.

He led me through a large, nicely furnished house to the master bedroom. It was wonderfully spacious with an ensuite and walk-in robe. He paused once in the room and looked about nervously, clearly unsure as to how to approach things.

I placed my handbag on the floor, near the door and turned back to face him.

"Right, off with the clothes then," I told him. He pulled his t-shirt over his head, then stripped his track pants down to reveal a pair of baggy blue boxer shorts. He was already starting to tent them out.

"Keep going," I encouraged him. He dropped the boxer shorts and I gave him a reassuring smile. He was a good size, and he had clearly got the memo from his mates; he was shaved down to just a patch of pubic hair above the root of his cock.

"Lovely," I said to him. "Now, before we get started, I just need you to put something on for me." I went to my bag and pulled out the bra and panties that I'd brought with me. It was a matching bright yellow cotton set that I never wore anymore. I passed them to him.

"What? I have to put these on?" he asked me.

"Yep, that's the bit that seals the deal," I said.

"Oh right, the guys said something about this but wouldn't tell me what it was." He took the set from me and put the panties on, his cock barely fitting in the front of the bikini panties. He settled them in place as best he could and then struggled his way into the bra. I could have helped him, but decided taking photos of his struggles was more fun. "Man, this is seriously tricky," he laughed as he finally settled the bra.

"Mmm how cute," I said, snapping a last photo. "I think yellow panties might suit you." He blushed furiously. I stepped up close to him and ran my hand over the panties, feeling his stiffening cock. "Oooh you like that, don't you?" I asked him. He mumbled something about liking the touch rather than the panties, but I wasn't really listening. I dropped to my knees in front of him and teased his cock through the yellow cotton, running my fingers up and down the length. He was almost instantly at full erection and the panties didn't contain him. He poked up beneath the waistband. I licked gently against the underside of his cock as it stuck out and he moaned. I went back to teasing him, running my tongue over the fabric or using my fingers. I scraped my nails down his length and squeezed his balls. There was something about his cock in those panties that was turning me on.

I told him to move to the bed and sit on the edge. I stood up to get close to him and then pushed him back so that he was lying on the bed with his feet still on the floor. I groped him with the panties on, mashing his cock against his abdomen and playing with his balls. I pulled the panties up over his cock head and sucked him like that, getting the material all wet with my saliva. It went semi-transparent as I sucked at him, so I worked my way down his cock, biting him through them, sucking and teasing. When I pulled them down to suck his cock head into my mouth he was already leaking pre-cum. I slurped it up noisily, loving the taste of it.

I'd only intended to get the photos and then have him take the underwear off, but for some reason playing with him in them was turning me on. I gave him some space and told him to get onto the bed properly then climbed up on top of him, mashing my pussy down on his panty-clad cock. I'd worn a skirt again for easy access but hadn't taken my own underwear off at that point. I was wearing a white thong and I could feel that it was soaked with my excitement. I ground around on his cock for a bit, then pulled the thong aside and mashed my pussy directly against the panties. When I needed more, I moved aside and could see the evidence of my pleasure smeared on his panties. Feeling kinky, I sucked them.

Gerry was moaning and thrusting at me and clearly wasn't going to last very long. I pulled the panties down at the front just enough to free his cock and then sucked him eagerly into my mouth. I worked up and down quickly, suddenly desperate to feel his hot cum jet into my mouth. I didn't have to wait long for my reward. In less than a minute I was swallowing down the warm salty goodness.

"Mmm, that was fun," I moaned, teasing his cock through the panties with my fingers. I traced the outline up and down his length and played at the outline of the head of his cock until it started to rise again. Gerry just watched me, his cock twitching. "You look good in panties Gerry."

"Um, I don't know what to say," he replied, "I'm not sure it's a compliment I want?"

"Oh relax, something tells me it's turning you on," I teased him. I ran my tongue over him and then sucked him through the material again.

"Well to be honest, I think anything you did right now would turn me on," he replied. I cupped his balls and squeezed gently as I continued to suck at him. He was almost completely hard again.

"This is going to be a first for me as well Gerry. It will be the first time I've ever fucked a guy wearing ladies underwear and whether it turns you on or not, it's making me fucking horny."

I moved the panties so that his cock came out the side and stroked him eagerly with my hand. A quick suck to ensure he was rock hard and I jumped off the bed to grab a condom. When it was firmly in place, I positioned myself ready to mount him. "Ready?" I asked.

"Fuck yes," he replied. I slid myself down over his cock, groaning as he penetrated me. I moved slowly, working his cock into my pussy. I was so wet that it didn't take a lot of effort to bury him inside me. I dragged my top off to expose my bra, which was soon tossed aside. I put my hands on Gerry's chest, feeling the cotton of the bra that I'd put on him even as he reached up for my naked tits. I encouraged him to play with my nipples as I fucked him. I rode him for a few minutes, but needed more. I wanted to be pounded. I needed to have him fuck me hard. I climbed off and he groaned in disappointment.

"Don't worry, we're not done," I replied. " I need you to fuck me doggy-style." I worked myself into position and presented him with my ass. I told him to stand at the end of the bed and fuck me. I watched as he climbed off the bed and moved to stand behind me. He went to pull the panties off but I told him that he had to leave them on. He the hem down and tucked it under his sack, then moved in with his hard cock to slide back into my pussy. I pushed back against him as he started to work in and out. He took hold of my hips and I encouraged him to fuck me harder and faster.

I felt him respond, his cock slipping in and out like a piston.

"Harder, fuck me harder," I demanded, reaching between my legs for my clit. I rested my head and chest on the bed, my back arching upward, thrusting my butt high. He was grunting and groaning, clearly not going to last very long. I really wanted to get off before he climaxed, but it wasn't to be. With a cry of ecstasy, he came. I felt his cock twitch, but it lacked the pleasure of having those lovely warm spurts of cum flooding my insides.

"Hold it in there," I moaned and worked my clit furiously with my fingers. I managed to work myself to orgasm a couple of minutes later as his cock deflated and slipped from my pussy.

"You can keep the underwear," I said to him as I gathered my bra and started to dress.

"That's okay, I don't need it," he replied.

"Keep it anyway, something tells me it won't be the last time you wear it," I laughed, not really knowing whether he was likely to or not, but enjoying teasing him nonetheless. He protested, but it lacked true conviction even though he quickly stripped out of it.

I bid him farewell with a peck on the cheek at his front door and made my way home

~~~~~~~

Rachel's exams finally arrived and without my even speaking to her about it, she enacted a self-imposed ban on visits from John. She told him that she didn't want the distraction because she needed to be focused to maximise her results. I was so proud of her. For some reason I expected that would be the end of my almost nightly visits from John but the very first night of the ban he showed up at my window.

"I'm surprised to see you," I told him.

"Are you kidding, I can't even get a kiss out of Rachel, let alone relief. You're my only chance short of going to another girl and if I do that Rachel will probably find out and God knows what you'd do."

"Well I'm glad you at least understand that much," I replied. With a sigh, I dropped to my knees and pulled his shorts down to his ankles. I sucked him until he exploded and then dismissed him.

He appeared at my window every night through the exam period and I sucked him dry every time. Each time he left I would count the days in my head until I could tell him to fuck off.

The last night I sucked him with gusto. He didn't last long at all under my attention and enthusiasm and when he was empty I let him know that it would be the last time that I ever sucked his cock.

"You reckon?"

"Yes," I said firmly. "And if I ever see you knocking on a window of this house again I'll be calling the police to report an intruder."

"Bitch,' he muttered.

I didn't grace him with a response; I just locked the window behind him. I would have been happy if I never saw him again, but I knew he'd likely try to fuck Rachel at least once before he cast her aside. All I could do was be there for her and encourage her to make smart choices.

Two days after her final exam Rachel was clearly upset. It didn't take much probing for her to tell me that John had tried to get her to fuck him at a post-exam party. She'd said she didn't want to do it at some random party, that she wanted it to be special and he'd stormed out on her. She'd caught him kissing another girl later that night and had broken things off with him. I consoled her and assured her that she'd done the right thing. I suggested she should at least be glad that she hadn't given up her virginity to someone who obviously valued it at much less than it was worth.

I was pleased at how quickly Rachel perked up and got on with life. When I talked to her about it she said that the only downside was because John was so popular she'd been somewhat cast aside again and she missed being part of the bigger social group that had come with the relationship. She was smart enough to realise it was superficial but that didn't mean that she didn't miss it.

I saw Bobby a couple of times in the week after the exam. Any pretense I was teaching him anything had been dropped. We simply fucked.

"So have you fucked anyone else yet?" I asked him after a long, sweaty session.

"Um no," he replied.

"You know that this can't last Bobby. God knows I love fucking you, but a relationship isn't going to work."

"I know," he replied, "But it's fun right? I mean, I hope you don't think I'm taking advantage or something, I just really like fucking you."

"It's mutual Bobby and while that works, it's fine. I just want you to know exactly what is going on and not get the wrong idea." We were still naked in my bed and I slipped down to take his semi-erect cock in my mouth. I sucked him until he was fully hard. "I'm not in a hurry to lose access to this lovely monster you know, I just want what's best for you." I took as much of him in my mouth as I could.

"Well what you're doing is a fucking good start," he moaned.

The only downside to the end of Rachel's relationship with John had surprised me. I didn't exactly miss his visits to my window, but I did find I missed the regular source of cum. It had become something of an addiction. It meant whenever I was lucky enough to have a visit from Bobby I swallowed as much of his seed as I possibly could. This time was no different. He'd sated my pussy already, but I wanted that lovely warm seed sliding down my throat. I worked him to orgasm and greedily swallowed.

"I really think it's time that we got you laid by a girl your own age Bobby," I said to him when we were done.

"If you say so, but I doubt it will stop me coming back to you."

"Hey as long as you're not cheating on my daughter, I won't say no," I replied.

"Rachel? What makes you think I'd be cheating on Rachel?" he asked, blushing and suddenly nervous.

"I wasn't trying to suggest you would be, I just meant that I could put up with you cheating on someone else if it meant that I still had access to you, but I wouldn't be happy if it was my daughter.'

"Oh, well yeah, that's not gonna happen," he laughed. "As if Rachel would go out with me anyway."

"You'll never know if you don't ask," I said. He looked thoughtful and went quiet. I left him to his thoughts as he wandered off to his car.

~~~~~~~

"I know what you need," I said to Rachel a couple of days later. "You need a party to get some friends around and show them that you're worth being friends with in your own right and not just because of some dickhead footy player.

"You could be right," she replied, clearly turning the idea over in her mind. She wandered off with the sandwich that she'd just made but came back a half-hour later excited about the idea. Suddenly she kicked into party-planning mode.

~~~~~~~

Two weeks later we cleaned the house and prepped for the party. Rachel had invited her consistent group of friends along with a number of those that had adopted her during the time she'd been going out with John. She didn't invite him or his closest cronies.

Half way through the night things were going well. No one was being stupid, there'd been a better-than-expected turn out and Rachel was as happy as I'd ever seen her.

Bobby had adopted his usual place to the side, barely interacting. It felt like he'd lost the gains he'd made since the last party we'd hosted. It was time to change it.

I'd had half an idea as to what I might do leading up to the party and had, here and there, asked Rachel some probing questions and identified who amongst the girls that she'd invited were likely sexually active (I really just wanted to know who was most likely to be a size queen and jump Bobby if given the opportunity). Misty and Aqua had turned out to be those two girls.

I snagged Bobby as he made his way back from the toilet at one point and dragged him into the kitchen. There were a couple of other people in there so I didn't say anything silly, I just engaged him in conversation and talked him into doing a couple of shots with me, much to the amusement of Rachel's friends. After a couple of minutes I had the chance that I'd been waiting for. We were left alone.

"I'm going to get you laid tonight Bobby. Who would you prefer to fuck? Misty or Aqua?" The look on his face was priceless.

"Um, I don't think you understand. There's no way in hell either of them would want to fuck me," he laughed.

"Come on Bobby, you know me better than that. If I say I can make something happen,

I can. So who would you prefer?"

"Um, to be honest, if they both threw themselves at me, probably Misty," he said. "But you know, If Aqua was the only one I wouldn't be complaining." I laughed at his response.

"Okay then, come with me for a minute." I pulled him into the walk-in-pantry and kissed him. Clearly I'd caught him off guard again, but he soon returned it with the passion that I was accustomed to. I slipped my hand down to his cock and massaged it, stroking him through his jeans until I could feel it was at least half hard. I pulled his pants down to expose him and sucked him quickly. Then arranged his cock and pulled his pants up so that it was down the right leg of his pants. I stroked him again to be sure.

Checking I couldn't hear anyone in the kitchen I quickly exited the pantry and pulled him with me.

"All you have to do now is walk over to Misty and Aqua and ask them what they've been up to since school finished. Be interested. Don't let them get away with a pissy answer like 'Partying.' Ask for details. Not skanky ones mind you, but details like if they say they've been shopping, ask for what."

"I can't go out there like this," he lamented, indicating his hard cock in his jeans. Two things were obvious. He was hard and he was huge; just what a couple of horny girls like Misty and Aqua might like to see.

"Well you'd better get over there, because if you don't I'm going to walk over and introduce you and they might just wonder why you're cock is so hard when you've been with me. Oh and you can use my room," I added as I gave him a push and he left slowly. He seemed to alternate between hanging his head down and looking about to check if anyone was noticing the state of his pants. I walked past him and hissed, "Head up like you're walking over to fuck me." He snapped his head up and closed the last couple of metres to Misty and Aqua. I moved off to where I could observe and hopefully not be obtrusive. I kept my eyes on the girl's faces at first. And sure enough as he came to a stop in front of where they were sitting, their eyes flicked over his crotch. Hell it was right at eye level and with what was on display any horny young woman would have done the same thing. The change in demeanour was almost enough to make me laugh out loud. Apparently my research hadn't been far off the mark.

I wished I could have heard what was said, but was satisfied that the conversation appeared to be going well. I looked back and forth between the two girls, trying to ascertain which one would be the one that would make the first move. Aqua was of Asian descent while Misty was white, blonde-haired and busty -- a typical teenage boy's fantasy. I wanted to go over and tell him to focus on Aqua but I clearly couldn't.

I was happy to see Aqua reach out and place her hand on Bobby's forearm. As soon as she'd done that I figured it was a matter of when, not if. Sure enough after about fifteen minutes Aqua took Bobby's hand and led him from the room. Misty watched and I wondered if she was disappointed.

If I'd wished I'd been a fly on the wall for the conversation, I really wish that I'd been able to be one in my bedroom for the next half hour or so. I had to put up with waiting long enough to make it reasonable to walk upstairs and past the door to my room.

I only lingered outside long enough to try and listen for sounds of pleasure within. At the point that I heard Aqua say, "Oh my God, that is spectacular," I knew that Bobby was in for a good time. Reluctantly I moved back downstairs to the party.

Some twenty minutes later Bobby and Aqua reappeared and I smiled. I wished that Rachel would see what I did in Bobby, rather than just a friend. Of course the problem with that was now Aqua. I wondered how smitten Bobby would be with the petite little thing. I really only wanted Bobby laid to help break him away from developing a dependence on me for sex. I didn't want him to get too fixated. Of course, as much as Rachel appeared to have moved on without real issue from John, maybe she needed a bit of a rebound fling too. I'd hate it if Bobby was the rebound guy and then moved quickly on from.

I surveyed the room, wondering who I might be able to set her up with. Several minutes later as I struggled to come up with a good target I gave myself a reality check. What was I doing? I couldn't force things to happen. I went to the kitchen and had a shot of vodka. I'd just have to wait and hope that things worked out.

At the end of the party, Bobby left with Aqua. Rachel was happy and the event was a success.