Mrs. Robinson

Story Info
Young woman gets to know future mother-in-law.
4.4k words
4.6
196.2k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers

Note: This is part two of a young girls intimate relationship with her parent-in-laws to be. Please read Mr. Robinson to get up to date.

* * * * *

Brenda heard her husband in the shower off of the master bedroom. She tried to open the bathroom door but it was locked. Strange, since they never normally lock the door.

Brenda removed her dress and was slipping into a pair of jeans when Steve came out of the bathroom. "Oh, you're home" Steve said as he walked over to his wife acting surprised she was home so soon. His prick was still semi-hard from his touching session with Lisa. "Is this for me?" Brenda said as she reached to touch his rod. "Sure baby. But, not right now. We have company remember?"

"Did you hear from Matt?" Brenda asked as her husband turned to get dressed. "Nope. I hope he didn't run into anymore delays," Steve said as he pulled his boxers up over his hips. They quickly got dressed and walked downstairs to find Lisa asleep on the sofa. "Shhhh" Brenda said softly as she tiptoed into the kitchen. She poured herself some wine as Steve sat at the table. "So how was your night with Lisa?" Brenda asked.

"Pretty nice actually. She is really a nice girl and we just seemed to hit it off right away." Steve answered. "After dinner she was so tired she feel asleep on the sofa."

Lisa was not asleep as she rested on the sofa. The wine had gone to her head and she had lost control of her desires when she was with Mr. Robinson. She was now worried that the things she had done with him were going to mess up her marriage with Matt. She tried to pretend that she could forget about what had occurred but she couldn't stop thinking about Mr. Robinson. He was so big. Her hand moved into her shorts and panties and was touching her clit when she heard them coming down the stairs. She quickly removed her hand and again pretended to be asleep. This was getting to be a habit. She was nervous to face Mr. Robinson again but knew she had to do it sooner or later. She yawned loudly and headed into the kitchen.

"Hello sleepy-head" Brenda said as she entered the kitchen. "Hi Mrs. Robinson" Lisa replied. "Please call us Brenda and Steve" Brenda said as she watched Lisa move to the other side of the table. Brenda took note of Lisa's thong underwear she could see through the cotton shorts. She could also easily see her nipple buds under her tee shirt. She knew her husband didn't miss them either. Before Lisa or Steve could say anything the phone rang. Brenda answered it. "Hello son" she said. "What? You're kidding! Sunday? OK I love you too." She turned and handed the phone to Lisa. "Matt will be delayed until Sunday. He wants to talk to Lisa."

Lisa took the phone. Matt told her he could not make it home until Sunday. He was on the soccer team and the coach called a Saturday Scrimmage with another team. Since he was in line for a starting position he could not leave and miss the practice game. He kept saying how sorry he was. "It's OK Matt, another day doesn't matter. I'll be here when you get here. I love you too," she said. She hung up the phone and turned to see Mr. and Mrs. Robinson looking at her. "So I guess you are stuck with us," Brenda said. Lisa looked over at Mr. Robinson and saw a big smile. She knew the next two days would be difficult for her to be around him.

It was now late and Mrs. Robinson moved upstairs to get her pajama's on. Lisa suddenly got very nervous. She tried to avoid looking or talking to Mr. Robinson. She moved out of her chair and into the living room. Mr. Robinson was right behind her. Before she could sit down his hands grabbed her from behind. "Lisa if you don't talk to me or look at me they will know something is wrong. I guess you didn't like what happened?"

"No, I mean I did like it but it was wrong" she said as she turned to look at him. He looked back at the stairs and moved his lips forward to hers. She tried to pull back but he held her lips to his. She felt his tongue move forward to enter her lips. She tried to tell him no but when she opened her mouth his tongue moved inside. Her lips opened wide as his tongue found hers. She stopped struggling and gave in again to his advances. She couldn't say no to this man. Her own tongue moved with his as she heard a door close upstairs. Steve's hand moved up to cup her breast. He moved his hard-on against her stomach as he played with her hard nipple. Lisa gathered up enough courage to push him away. Her skin was flushed as she moved quickly up the stairs. She met Brenda coming down. "Are you alright dear?" Brenda asked seeing Lisa looking a little red. "Yes, I just need to take a shower and change into my pajamas."

Lisa closed and locked her bedroom door. She was breathing hard and was trying to calm down. She moved into the small bathroom and turned on the shower. After removing her clothes she moved under the warm water. Her mind could only think about touching Mr. Robinson's hard prick. She kept imagining how it would feel inside of her. Her fingers moved to her hard nub and she played with it wishing it were Mr. Robinson's hand instead of her own.

Brenda could see Steve still sported a hard-on. As she walked by, Steve reached up and pulled her down next to him. "It's yours now if you want it" he said as he took her hand and moved it to his bulge. "But, Lisa is upstairs" Brenda said as she slowly massaged the large lump in his slacks. "She will be a while," he said as he closed his eyes and leaned back on the sofa. Brenda unzipped his slacks and reached inside to pull out his prick. She held onto his shaft as she slipped off the sofa to kneel between her husband's legs. Steve moaned and closed his eyes as her mouth moved down over his hard shaft. It had been almost a year since she had last given him a blowjob. He really needed one right now.

Lisa didn't take much time to climax. Her body was more than ready when she entered the shower. She didn't want to keep them waiting so she quickly dried and slipped into her PJs. She put her hair into a towel and moved quietly out into the hallway. She heard the TV but could not hear their voices. As she moved down the stairs she could see Mrs. Robinson's feet and then her legs. She was kneeling by the sofa. Strange Lisa thought.

As she moved down another step she could see Mrs. Robinson's head bobbing up and down on Mr. Robinson's lap. It was the first time she saw his prick out of his shorts. It looked so big as Mrs. Robinson's tongue moved up and down its length. She turned to move back up the steps when she saw Mr. Robinson's head turn to look her way. They made eye contact before she turned and moved quickly up the stairs. Lisa decided to stay in her room for the rest of the night. Her head was still spinning from the wine and what she had just seen. She had never given Matt a blowjob and didn't really know how it was done. She fell asleep imagining it was her lips around Mr. Robinson's huge shaft.

Steve was smiling as his wife brought him to the edge and over. He held onto Brenda's head as he emptied his excitement down her throat. She pushed back and quickly moved to the restroom to spit him out in the bathroom sink. "Thanks honey" he said as she returned. Steve moved his hands to her breasts and Brenda pushed him away. "Not now, Lisa may come down" she said. Too late Steve thought as he clicked on the TV. They waited almost an hour and realized Lisa had decided to stay in her room. As they walked by her door they could see the light was out.

Brenda knew Lisa must have had a huge effect on Steve's libido. He has not really been interested in sex for months now. If Lisa being here could get him this excited maybe she could do something to kept his excitement at a max. Her mind was already planning how to use Lisa for some serious teasing. Brenda decided to take Lisa shopping for some sexy swimsuits tomorrow. That should keep Steve's interest going.

Lisa awoke the next morning when she heard a light tapping at her door. "Lisa. Are you awake?" It was Mrs. Robinson. "Yes" she answered softly. "Can I come in?" Brenda asked. "OK" Lisa said as she pulled the sheet over her body.

"Did you sleep well?" Brenda asked as she stood next to the bed. "I guess so," Lisa said. "I wanted to check to make sure you have clean towels," Brenda said as she walked into the bathroom. "I forgot you showered last night. I'll bring you another set," Brenda said as she walked back into the hallway. Lisa couldn't decide whether to get up or stay in bed. She heard the phone ring and Mrs. Robinson answer it. Since Mrs. Robinson would be on the phone she jumped up and rushed into the bathroom. Lisa turned on the shower and tested the water. She couldn't decide if she should enter the shower or not. Finally, she thought she was being foolish and stripped off her pajamas and jumped into the shower.

Brenda put down the phone, grabbed some towels and headed back into Lisa's room. She entered the bathroom and saw Lisa's nude body through the frosted shower door. Although she could not see the details she could see she had some nice breasts and a small well proportioned ass. "I'm leaving you some towels on the sink" she said loud enough for Lisa to hear her. "OK" Lisa said while turning to see Mr.'s Robinson's body shape through the frosted door. "I'm planning on doing some shopping this morning if you are interested?" Brenda yelled. "Where is Mr. Robinson?" Lisa asked. "He went golfing this morning" Brenda replied. "OK, shopping sounds great"

Brenda left and Lisa finished her shower. She could not shake the memory of Mr. Robinson penis standing up proud while Mrs. Robinson's mouth moved up and down. One part of her said to stay away but another part cried for his touches. She couldn't wait for Matt to come home.

"I'm looking for a new bathing suit," Brenda said as they entered the Mall. "Why don't you get one too? It's on me," Brenda offered. "Well, I do need a new suit but you don't have to buy it" Lisa replied. "Nonsense, let's get some suits that will really open our men's eyes" Brenda said while pulling her towards the rack of string bikinis.

Lisa had never worn such tiny bathing suits and was wondering it if was a good idea to wear it around Mr. Robinson. She found one that was not too revealing and headed to the dressing room. There were only two small rooms and one of them was occupied. Lisa moved into the empty one and locked the door. She removed her shirt and shorts and was unsnapping her bra when she heard Mrs. Robinson knock. "Lisa, are you in there?" "Yes" Lisa said softly. "Can I come in?" Lisa unlocked the door and looked outside. Brenda pushed open the door and walked into the small area. "The other room is busy and we are both girls"

Lisa normally would not think anything of undressing in front of another female but this was Matt's mom and they were trying on bikinis. That meant they would be showing a lot of private areas.

Lisa turned away from Brenda to undress. "I know we are suppose to keep our panties on while trying these on but you really can't see if they cover you sufficiently" Brenda said as she quickly removed her blouse, shorts and bra. Lisa looked in the mirror to see Brenda's huge naked breasts in all their glory. She was tiny compared to Mrs. Robinson. Brenda looked up to see Lisa's eyes looking at her mounds. "They are too big don't you think?"

"No, uhh, I think they are nice," Lisa blushed as she answered. Her hands shook as she unsnapped her bra and pulled it off of her breasts. She looked again in the mirror to see Mrs. Robinson eyes directed at her chest. "I wish mine were as firm and shaped like yours," she said as her fingers moved into the waistband of her black panties. Lisa tried not to be obvious as she watched the panties move down over the creamy white stomach. Her dark bush suddenly appeared and then the lips of her vulva. She quickly glanced away before Mrs. Robinson looked up.

Lisa knew she had to remove her panties. Her eyes closed as her trembling hands pushed her white panties down her hips and legs. As she leaned forward Brenda could see her golden pussy between her slim legs. Lisa stood up and opened her eyes to see Mrs. Robinson's eyes moving up and down her body. "Matt is one lucky guy" Brenda said softly. "Thank you" Lisa said still embarrassed to be standing naked in front of Matt's mom.

Lisa hurried to slip on the bikini bottoms and top. As she turned to see her profile in the mirror her arm bumped against Mrs. Robinson's naked breast. She jerked away. "Sorry" she said as she turned back to face the mirror. "No problem" Brenda laughed. Brenda took her time slipping on the thin bikini. It did a lousy job covering her full breasts and bush. "I guess I'll need a trim if I'm going to wear these" Brenda said while moving her hands down to stretch the bottoms as wide as possible. Lisa looked in the mirror to see dark hair strands escaping out the sides of the bikini bottoms.

"I think this bikini shows a little too much" Lisa said as she looked at her breasts and stomach. The top did very little to hide the white skin of the sides and tops of her breasts. As she turned to look at her ass she saw the thin straps barely covering the crack of her ass. "I think it looks fantastic," Brenda said smiling.

Lisa hurried to remove the bikini and redress. She tried to squeeze by Mrs. Robinson to exit the small dressing room. Mrs. Robinson didn't help much as Lisa's body again came in contact with her bare breasts. "I'll meet you outside" Lisa said as she slipped out the door. Brenda laughed as she watched Lisa move quickly outside. She couldn't wait until Steve saw Lisa in the new bikini.

They had lunch at the Mall and then headed back to the house. "Why don't we put on our new suits and sit by the pool for a while?" Brenda suggested as they entered the house. "Won't Mr. Robinson be coming home soon?" Lisa asked. "We have at least an hour," Brenda said looking at the clock. "OK" Lisa said as she moved to her room to change.

Lisa's pussy was dripping wet. She was surprised she would be sexually excited while being naked in front of another woman, especially Matt's mom. And, now she would be wearing this tiny excuse for a bathing suit when Mr. Robinson came home. She slipped her fingers into her wet pussy as she again thought of his huge tool. She was close to coming when Mrs. Robinson knocked on the door. "Ready?"

Lisa removed her hand from her bikini bottoms and moved out the door. Brenda looked down and back up her body. "WOW!" she exclaimed. "You look terrific." "You too" Lisa said repaying the compliment. On their way out of the house Brenda grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses. Oh no, not again, Lisa thought when she saw the wine.

Brenda and Lisa chugged down a quick glass of wine and jumped into the pool. Lisa's top was not tightened properly and slipped off her breast as she surfaced. Brenda saw the naked breast first and laughed. Lisa blushed and quickly pulled the material back over her creamy white mound.

Steve's round of golf was quicker than normal and he didn't take much time to say goodbye to his golfing pals. He noticed his wife's car was in the garage. He looked on the first floor and couldn't find them. He moved up the stairs and noticed the rooms were empty. Finally, he looked out the Master bedroom window and saw them standing by the pool. IN TINY BIKINIS!

He moved over to the window to get a better look. They dove into the pool. Brenda surfaced first and Lisa right behind her. His eyes got big when he saw Lisa's naked breast come up out of the water. Her suit had slipped and her naked breast was visible to anyone to see. He moved the curtain back to get a better look.

Brenda moved over to the ladder to exit the pool when she saw some movement in the bedroom window upstairs. Steve was home. Good.

Brenda moved over to the lounge chairs and sat down. Lisa swam for a while and decided she needed some suntan lotion before she became fried. She moved to the steps and slowly exited the pool. She was unaware the suit bottom had squeezed into her ass cheeks. As she exited the pool she moved her hands back to adjust her suit and found the material wedged into her ass cheeks.

"I've poured you another glass of wine," Brenda said as Lisa walked over to the table. Lisa again gulped down the whole glass. Brenda did the same to hers.

Lisa sat on the lounge chair, grabbed the lotion and started spreading it on her shoulders. She was surprised when Mrs. Robinson took the lotion from her hands. "Let me" she said as she squirted a gob of lotion into her palms. Brenda peeked up to see her husbands face looking down at her while she moved her hands over Lisa's back. "Why don't you lie down?" Brenda asked as she pushed Lisa slightly forward. Lisa moved down to lie on her front. The wine again was going to her head and she felt soft hands moving over her body. She couldn't control her body as her pussy became wet with need.

Brenda moved to the side to give her husband a good show. She knew the hotter he became while watching them the better sex she would have later. She had never had sex with another woman before and it had never entered her mind until she saw Lisa's body in the dressing room. She didn't want to do anything really bad but a little playing around wouldn't hurt.

Her hands moved softly over Lisa's smooth skin. A woman's skin is so soft compared to a man's. Her fingers massaged as it spread the lotion. As her hands moved so did Lisa's body. She could see she was enjoying her touch. How far Lisa would let her go?

Lisa's mind was lost as the warm hands touched her body. She pretended the hands belonged to Mr. Robinson as the hands moved up and down her back. She didn't complain when the hands untied her top and moved the strings to the side. She didn't complain when the hands moved up her sides and brushed against her breasts. The next trip the hands moved up towards her breasts Lisa's body automatically rose slightly to allow the hands to touch more of her soft mounds. Mrs. Robinson smiled when Lisa's body moved upward. Although she could have reached her nipples she stopped short. Sometimes a teasing touch is better than the real thing.

This was like a dream come true for Steve. Most men would love to see two women have sex but to see his wife touching his future daughter-in-law was the ultimate. His hand was on his prick as he watched Brenda's hands move underneath Lisa to touch her breasts.

Lisa was disappointed when Mrs. Robinson's hands moved away from her breasts. But, her displeasure was short lived as Brenda's hands moved down over her hips. She giggled as Mrs. Robinson squirted some cool lotion on both ass cheeks. The bathing suit did little to stop her hands as they slowly spread the lotion over her soft ass cheeks and down her thighs. Lisa didn't complain as the hands pulled apart her thighs to allow entry to the tender skin between her legs. Brenda teased some more as her hands moved from the backs of her knees up to the tiny bikini and then back down. Each time Brenda got closer and closer to touching the tiny strip of material between her legs. Brenda could see her legs opening wider and wider with each trip of her hands. Finally her thumb moved upward against the damp material. Lisa moaned as the thumb brushed against the crotch of her suit.

"Why don't you turn over and I'll do the front?" Brenda whispered in her ear. Lisa's head was spinning as she turned over. She was so hot she didn't think about reconnecting her top. As she turned the top slipped off her breasts. She didn't realize the suit was not covering her breasts and hard nipples until she felt it being removed from her body. She automatically reached up and covered her naked mounds. "It's OK, no one can see" Brenda whispered as her hands moved Lisa's hands back to her sides. Her hard nipples were waiting for Brenda's touches.

Slickman
Slickman
8,173 Followers
12