Mrs Ronson Ch. 03

Story Info
Another suck, another fuck, some backstory.
3.1k words
4.49
16.3k
18
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 07/26/2023
Created 04/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danielx3
danielx3
111 Followers

Once again, Mrs Ronson, the sweet little old lady had blown my young, inexperienced, mind. This dear old lady, who I thought of as someone's granny (although I don't think that she technically was) had invited me into her house, given me coffee and cookies, and then I had roughly fucked her like a dirty old slut on the sofa in her living room.

It was one of those things that my mother would have told me not to do, except that my lovely mother would never ever have thought that I would do such an awful thing, anyway.

I felt guilty, again, but what I think I felt most guilty about was the uncomfortable fact that I had enjoyed fucking Mrs Ronson and I had unloaded a considerable quantity of my spunk inside her. Her frequent moans and gasps as I had plunged my young cock in and out of her hot wet and willing cunt had excited me tremendously and I had fucked her most roughly using the most shockingly crude language, just so that I could cum inside her.

Again, not something that I could ever tell to or discuss with my mother who, incredibly naively, I could not imagine ever having had sex.

I had not though, I thought, treated Mrs Ronson very badly. Everything that I had done to her had been wanted and encouraged by her. However, my young self wanted to play it safe and, of course, wanted to fuck the sweet little old lady again, so on Saturday I turned up again at her door with another box of chocolates.

Saturday was probably not a good day to have chosen because, on reflection, there was a good chance that Ruth, her daughter, would have been at home but, fortunately, she was out for the day with friends.

"Hello, Danny, how nice to see you, please come in."

Mrs Ronson let me in and shut the door behind me.

"It's lovely to see you, Danny, but although I appreciate the chocolates, you don't need to show up with those every time you visit. At least, not so obviously because the neighbours are likely to notice and draw conclusions and, although they may still be wrong, they may still be sufficiently embarrassing to both of us.

"And, I don't know what Ruth might think if she was here."

"I'm sorry, Mrs Ronson."

"That's alright, Danny, just be careful. The regular box of chocolates implies that something odd is going on, whereas you just turning up on my doorstep can easily be interpreted as you coming around to help me with something," she put her hand on the bulge in my pants, which only made it increase in size, "that is kind of true," she added.

My erection had now become uncomfortably stiff in my trousers, so I undid them and let it spring out.

"Suck it, granny." I said.

"Oh, Danny," she said, "you're getting so forceful. Come and sit down and I'll do that for you."

She led me into her lounge, pulled my jeans and pants down, and pushed me on to the sofa. Sitting herself down on the floor between my legs, she cupped my balls in her right hand and looked at my stiff member standing up proudly in front of her face. She licked her lips.

"Oh, you have such a lovely young dick, Danny. Do you want to fuck me with it later?"

"It will all depend on how I feel, Granny slut. I enjoyed your old cunt last time, but we'll have to see how good your cocksucking skills are today."

"You won't be disappointed, Danny dear."

Dear old Mrs Ronson put her left hand around my shaft and guided my cockhead into her mouth. I felt her lips around my meaty prick as she swallowed as much as she could, at first, so that I felt the end of my cock nudging the back of her throat before she moved away, so that her mouth and tongue could work on the sensitive bulbous knob.

I rested my hand on the top of her bobbing head, "that's it, granny, you are doing well!"

She continued with her mouth worshipping my young cock until I felt my semen releasing into her mouth, more precum than a full ejaculation. She lifted her mouth away.

"I love the taste of your creamy semen, Danny, but I don't want to drain you, yet. I want to leave enough in you so you can fill me up properly, like last time."

Keeping her hand around my cock, she got up to sit down beside me, where she continued to slowly wank me, while talking to me, to keep my young cock stiff.

"I love your dick, Danny, I've never had a boy so young and virile. You're a lovely young and horny boy."

"And you're an old fuckgranny!"

"Your old fuckgranny, Danny."

"You're my old fuckgranny!"

"You say the nicest things, Danny."

I put my arm around her which had the effect of pulling her closer to me and my erection, and allowing my right hand to grope her right breast through her thin top and bra. She let me continue doing that although, otherwise, she did not react to that in any way.

"Your dick is so lovely, Danny, it's the youngest and nicest that I have ever had. I feel very lucky to have it here now to suck and fuck."

Mrs Ronson continued stroking my cock and talking to me.

"My family, when I was a young girl, was very religious and sex was not something that I was expected to talk about or indulge in. It wasn't until my late teens that I got to see a fully erect man.

"A few months before my nineteenth birthday, I got a job in a local shop. The shop sold newspapers and sweets and general stationary stuff, and was owned by Mr Jacobs, who was an elder in our church. I don't think my parents would have been happy with me working there otherwise.

"Mr Jacobs was much older than me and older than my parents. I would guess that he was in his late 50's, or early 60's. The shop was not very busy so most of the time it was just myself and Mr Jacobs there. He was married, but I never saw much of his wife.

"Do you mind me telling you this stuff, Danny?"

"No, Mrs Ronson, while you are sitting there stroking my cock, you can talk about anything that you like. Besides which, I find it interesting although part of that interest is still with your hand around my cock."

"Very well, Danny, then I will continue.

"I liked Mr Jacobs, he was a kind and friendly man and, although being a church elder, didn't seem as uptight as my parents. I think I felt more comfortable in his company than I did at home.

"After I had been there a couple of months and we had become used to each other, he asked me if I was willing to do some overtime once a week. He explained that we needed to do stocktaking regularly to make sure that we did not run out of stock and that we could reorder anything in good time.

"It was usually on a Monday. The first couple of Mondays were spent with him explaining to me what needed to be done. I enjoyed it because I was learning new and interesting stuff, getting extra money, and I was allowed to help myself to chocolates, and other sweets, from the stock - that was one of the perks of stockkeeping, he explained.

"On the third or fourth Mondsy, he told me about another perk of stockkeeping. He told me that, being alone with the stock shut away in the backroom, he was able to pleasure himself in privacy. It wasn't something that he could do at home because his wife wouldn't 'understand'. He said that he missed being able to do that and, provided that I was happy with it, he would like to be able to start doing that again.

"I didn't really know what he meant, but I liked Mr Jacobs and knew that he was a nice old man who meant no harm to anyone. I told him that I was sure it would be okay and I would be happy with it anyway.

"He said that was very good of me and I shouldn't worry about what he had to do. It would all be fine.

"I was not completely expecting what happened next, but I think in some way that I was. He was sitting on a stool in the stockroom. He stood up so that he could undo his trousers and take them down and he sat back on the stool. Pulling his underpants down in front of me, he got out his dick.

"Oh Danny, dear, it was enormous! Much much bigger that your lovely dick, dear, and it wasn't even fully hard.

"He said that I should not be afraid and, if I felt uncomfortable, that I could go home but this was something that he liked to do in private and that he hoped that I could keep his secret."

"That's incredible, Mrs Ronson. What did you do?"

"I said that it was fine, that I was amazed at how big it was and that I would like to stay and watch. I sat and helped myself to some more chocolates.

"He was a church elder and I knew my parents were convinced that he could do no wrong. I did not believe that he was doing anything wrong, but I did not know what my parents might think about it. I promised myself that I would not tell them. I did not tell them or anyone else.

"I did not even tell my husband, Danny. You are the first person that I have told."

"Why, Mrs Ronson?"

"Because you have a lovely dick, Danny, dear and I want it inside me."

"You old granny slut! So what happened next?"

"So you've never seen one this big?", he asked, as he started stroking it, like I'm stroking yours, Danny, dear.

"No", I said, "I've never seen one before., but yours looks very big. Are they all that big?

"Not most of them," he said, still stroking it, "it will get bigger, just watch!"

"It did get bigger, Danny, much bigger. It scared me to look at it. I couldn't imagine any woman wanting something that big inside her.

"He kept on stroking it until he finally spurted his semen all over. It was very impressive, Danny, but he always treated me like a gentleman."

"That doesn't sound very gentlemanly to me, Mrs Ronson."

"He didn't do anything that I didn't agree with. He didn't do anything against me and I don't know what gentlemen may or may not do but I don't think it unlikely that they might sometimes show their dicks to women that they like or are friendly with."

"But he was so much older than you, Mrs Ronson."

"No more older than I am to you, Danny dear! Mr Jacobs frequently masturbated in front of me but he always respected me and my body. He never touched me in any way that could be described as indecent."

"Is that all he did, Mrs Ronson?"

"That's all he did physically, Danny, but he did like to tell me about some of his sexual adventures. At the time, I tended to believe his stories but now, with hindsight, I think he embellished some of them, maybe for my benefit or maybe for his.

"What used to excite me was when he told me about "slipping" it into some woman. He would always say "slipping" but looking at the size of his monstrous dick and thinking of my young virginal opening, it always made me feel quite weak between my legs. I couldn't imagine it just 'slipping' into anyone.

"Anyway, Danny, that was the first fully erect dick that I saw on a man. It made me apprehensive of men generally. Even when I met Mr Ronson, I would only consider marrying him if he showed me his dick first. Of course, I had to stroke him to a full erection to see how big it would get. Since "No sex before marriage" was a golden rule then, giving a man a handjob before we were even engaged would have been frowned on, especially by my ultra-religious parents - but it had to be done.

"I really enjoyed doing that and loved it when I was able to make him cum just using my hand.

"Mr Ronson was much older than me when we married. I was 28, which was far too late to get married according to my parents, but I lived such a sheltered life due to them that it was very hard to find anyone that I could easily go out with, so developing any relationship to the point of marriage was very difficult. Mr Ronson was 39 and also from the church. He was nowhere near as much fun as Mr Jacobs, though. I don't think that Mr Jacobs had a very happy married life, and I don't think that I did either."

"Your husband didn't treat you well?"

"My husband didn't fuck me well. He had his dick inside me often enough, but not usually long enough. I think it was good enough for him but it didn't leave me fulfilled, not that I knew then what being fulfilled meant. He didn't fuck me like you fucked me, Danny dear.

"He did fuck me good enough to get me pregnant, though, and that is how I got Ruth.

"But it did not last, Danny dear. Mr Ronson did something that just ended the marriage for me. You notice how I refer to him as Mr Ronson, Danny? His first name was Ernest, but I never thought of him as Ernest. I only ever thought of him as Mr Ronson."

"What did he do, Mrs Ronson?"

"Well, Danny, this could be a long story but I will try to keep it short. Mr Ronson had a minor management position in a company that made and sold motor car parts. What the company did is not important but Mr Ronson's position was.

"Mr Ronson, Ernest, was angling for a promotion which, of course, would have meant more money. Bringing up Ruth had introduced many unexpected expenses and more money would indeed have been very useful.

"To try to win that promotion, Ernest was trying to impress and get along with his boss. I forget his boss's name, but I'll call him Mr Smith. Ernest invited Mr Smith over to our house a number of times attempting to build some kind of a relationship that would give him an advantage at work.

"That's how things were done in those days, Danny.

"I am sure that Mr Smith was not fooled by it all but was just playing the game, looking for his own interests where he could. One of his interests was me; he would often tell Ernest that, with my support, he could go far. I was naive, of course, and I think Ernest was too. I was certainly unaware of what he meant."

"What did he mean, Mrs Ronson?"

"What he meant, Danny dear, was that I could play an important part in securing Mr Ronson's promotion. Mr Smith had already had a number of conversations, I assume at work, with Ernest which I was unaware of. Generally, he had proposed that a closer friendship would give him greater confidence in helping Ernest up the company ladder.

"Mr Smith had already said, I understand, that he understood and respected the sanctity of marriage and would not seek to come between a man and his wife, but there were ways that a relationship like ours could be strengthened.

"I am sure that he had already had a conversation like this with Mr Ronson because, when he explained this to us at our house that evening, it all seemed well rehearsed and Ernest was nodding his head in agreement alongside.

"Oh, Danny dear, it seemed like some kind of conspiracy. We were there, in our home, with Mr Smith just talking like this and then Mr Smith had his dick out and Ernest was telling me that he wanted me to suck it. He said that it was not against our marriage vows because Mr Smith would not be using my vagina and that I could not become pregnant."

"Oh, wow, Mrs Ronson, what did you do?"

"I was shocked and very annoyed, Danny dear, and your dick seems to be getting very hard now."

"Yes, Mrs Ronson, I think perhaps that you knew that would happen. Carry on, please."

"Well, " I said, "I'm not sucking it. Ernest, if you want me to suck it, I want to see you suck it first!

"Mr Smith just looked at Ernest and made a gesture towards his fully exposed wedding tackle. "That sounds like a reasonable proposal," he said.

"Oh, my God, Danny, then he did! Ernest sucked Mr Smith's fucking dick there, in front of me."

"That's amazing, Mrs Ronson."

"You know me, Danny dear, I don't swear, but it was fucking disgusting.

"It was also an incredible turn-on. I didn't have any trouble sucking Mr Smith's dick after that, or letting him cum into my mouth, although I did spit it out afterwards into a hanky. I didn't want to swallow any of it, unlike yours, Danny.

"That was the first dick that I had ever sucked, Danny dear. Ernest was not very imaginative and, up until that point, we had never done anything like that before.

"After that, of course, Ernest wanted to experience it himself and I played along but, really, I couldn't see much of a future for us and I became quite cold towards him.

"The thing is that I didn't even mind sucking Mr Smith's dick, but I would rather have had the first dick that I sucked belong to someone that I cared about and liked, not someone who's name I cannot even remember now.

"Which is why I like sucking your dick, Danny dear.

"I thought of Mr Jacobs and his monstrous dick, too. I wouldn't have minded trying to suck that but I knew I could never get all of that in my mouth, though I would have liked him to have known that I liked him that much."

"You're a naughty old fuck granny, Mrs Ronson."

"I think it's time you slipped this up inside me, Danny dear."