Mrs. Sherbitz Ch. 03

Story Info
Mrs. Sherbitz begins to let go.
4.7k words
4.65
97k
24
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/22/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,219 Followers

Sunday morning, my phone rang. It was Mrs. Sherbitz. "Thomas! Would we be able to take a drive this morning! The day seems so nice, and I really don't want to wait till this evening to see you. That is, if you do not have other pressing business to take care of?"

I smiled. Mrs. Sherbitz was always thinking that she was bothering me. "It's funny that you would call me! I was just thinking that I would love to take a long drive with you in the country! Lets pack a small lunch and do it!"

An hour later, we were in the car driving up the interstate. I knew a few backcountry roads that had some nice secluded spots. One of them was breath taking! We chatted about this and that as we drove along.

I noticed that Mrs.. Sherbitz wore a thin sun dress. She had sandals with no stockings. She had even painted her toenails. She had pretty feet. And the dress had ridden up showing a nice expanse of soft white thigh. She caught me looking.

"Keep your eyes on the road, young man! I don't want our date interrupted with an accident just because you were not paying attention!"

I laughed! "But Mrs. Sherbitz, I am paying attention! I'm looking at a nice pair of sexy soft thighs. They seem to be calling to me. Telling me to reach over and touch them." I looked over at her. "Should I answer their call?"

Mrs. Sherbitz looked at me and laughed. "Thomas! What am I going to do with you? You have awakened such wanton thoughts in this old woman's head. Of course you should answer! It would be impolite to ignore such a request."

I let my hand fall on her smooth white skin. Mrs. Sherbitz sighed as my hand began to rub her soft thigh. But as I rubbed, my hand went higher and higher. Mrs. Sherbitz leaned her head against the headrest and sighed. It didn't take long for my hand to reach the crotch of her panty.

I smiled when I found it already moist. Damn! It didn't take her long to get wet. She moaned softly, as I stroked the soft pad of hair that was pressed against the inside of her panty. And from what I was feeling, she had a lot of it.

"Thomas! You are turning me into a shameless hussy! I can't believe I'm actually sitting her letting you do this to me!" But even as she talked, she eased down into the seat and spread her thighs wider. I pressed my finger in until it was pushing into her slit. Mrs. Sherbitz moaned and humped her pussy against my finger.

Laughing, she opened her eyes and looked at me. "Young man! If we have an accident because I'm letting you get me excited, I will never forgive you! You're getting me so wet! I'm glad that I brought an extra pair of panties along!

The other night when you make me climax while you talked to me was wonderful! I'm not used to anyone using such language with me. Harold never used language like that. The way you say cunt, and fuck, I just don't know Thomas. Even after I cleaned up and changed my sheets I couldn't stop myself from touching it again. I had to get a towel to lie on! And I had such an erotic dream!"

I pressed hard until she had taken about an inch of finger in her cunt! Then I found her clit and she moaned loud while humping her hips. "Martha! If the words I use offend you, I'll never say them again."

Martha placed her hand on my thigh. "No Thomas! Quite the contrary! Hearing you talk like that, hearing you use those words excites me. Hearing you tell me how you were going to fuck me! Eat my gray-haired pussy! Making me cum for you! I loved hearing you say those things. I think I would love hearing you call me names too."

She was looking directly into my face as she said those words. I smiled at her. "Tell me about it! Tell me all about your erotic dream! I want to stroke this wet cunt while you talk. I want your hairy pussy to get dripping wet."

Mrs. Sherbitz was breathing hard. "You had me laid out on my bed. You were on top of me and we were making love. No! You were fucking me! That's what you said you wanted to do, isn't it? Fuck me? You were driving that big black dick in and out of my pussy! I kept Cumming and Cumming, but you wouldn't stop! You told me that this pussy belonged to you from now on. That you would fuck me whenever you wanted to. You said that you would do things to me that no man had ever done before. And I kept telling you that it was yours, that it belonged to you and you could do anything to me you wanted. That I would let you have me however you wanted me. Oh Thomas! I came and came in my dream! I came until I begged you to stop cause I couldn't continue anymore!"

I stroked Mrs. Sherbitz to a nice climax, and then I let her rest while I concentrated on my driving. But I noticed that even as she sat and recovered, her hands were busy rubbing and stroking her naked thigh while I watched her and the road.

I pulled into a deserted road and drove for anther 10 minutes. Then I stopped the car and got out. We were in a small grove of trees, surrounded by bushes. There was no way to see the car from the small road we had traveled.

I got out and went around to her door. Helping her out, I pulled her into my arms and kissed her. Mrs. Sherbitz leaned into the kiss and gave it back to me with all the passion I was giving her. I told her to close her eyes.

I led her by the hand for about two minutes. She laughed and told me that I had better not let her trip or get whacked by a low hanging branch. I stopped and turned her around. Then I got behind her and pressed up close. My hands slid around her and I held her to me with her back to my front.

"Open your eyes!" When she did, I heard her gasp! Then she pressed back against me even harder.

"Oh Thomas! It's beautiful! How on earth did you ever find this place?" We were standing in a shelter of pine trees that looked out over the valley. The view was breathtaking!

As I held her, my hands palmed her big tits. I started manipulating her nipples. "Do you like the view? I found this place by accident a long time ago. Since then, it has become a place I come to and think."

I started licking and kissing along her neck and her ear. I felt Mrs. Sherbitz shiver and press back against me. "Thomas! When you do that to me, you have no idea the feelings it gives me. I can feel shivers in places that I never felt them before."

I knew that she could feel my hard dick pressed into the cheeks of her soft ass. I squeezed her nipples harder as I ground my dick against her soft skin. "Mmmmm! Can you feel what you're doing to me? You have me so hard, I want to tear your clothes off and make love to you right her and now!"

I started sucking her ear lobe. Mrs. Sherbitz moaned and pressed her tits into my hands. I unbuttoned the top of her dress and my hands slipped beneath her bra. I held her naked tits in my hands for the first time. The skin was soft and smooth. Except for the circle that surrounded her nipple. That was speckled with tiny bumps.

I felt her hand slip between us. Mrs. Sherbitz found my hard dick and was rubbing it as I slowly dry humped her ass. I felt her unzipping my pants. She turned in my arms and looked into my eyes. Even as she kissed me, I could feel her drawing my dick from my pants.

Stepping back, she looked down. "Thomas! My goodness! I knew from feeling it that it was big, but seeing it! It's huge! I don't know if I will ever be able to take that inside me! Surely you'll split me open with a cock that big and fat!"

I didn't say a word. Mrs. Sherbitz took my dick in her hand and began to slowly caress and touch it. Her hands shook as she handled my dick. "You have a beautiful cock! I can't believe the contrast of color! I feel so naughty playing with you right here out in the open like this."

Drops of pre-cum formed at the tip of my dick. Mrs. Sherbitz ran her thumb over them, and then looking at me, she licked her finger. "Have you ever tasted your own pussy juices Martha?" Mrs. Sherbitz shook her head no. I opened up the buttons of her dress.

Sliding my hand down into her panty, I stroked her wet slit. "I love that you get so wet! When I finish eating this juicy cunt; when I finish fucking it; I'm gonna make sure that you taste your pussy from me! Would you like that my sweet cunt? Sucking your crème off my hard throbbing dick? Tasting your juice from my mouth after I have you Cumming on my tongue?"

Mrs. Sherbitz jerked her hips as I slowly fingered her cunt. She was so fuckin' wet! I pulled my fingers out and held them up. They were covered in her juice. "Suck them! Suck them clean! I can't wait to feel your soft lips wrapped around my hard dick! I'm gonna make you such a hungry cock-sucker!"

With a whimper, Martha opened her mouth and bent her head. She never took her eyes off mine as she made hungry sucking noises cleaning my fingers. I kissed her after pulling my fingers from her lips. I could taste her.

Telling her to remain there and enjoy the view, I turned and went to the car. I brought back the picnic basket, along with a large blanket and two throw pillows. Making sure that there were no ant mounds, I laid the blanket out.

I sat down on the blanket and looked up at her. "Open your dress and remove your bra and panties! I want to finally see what you look like naked."

Mrs. Sherbitz gasped. "Thomas! You want me to get naked right here? Out in the open like this? Someone might come by and see us!"

I laughed! "Mrs. Sherbitz! There is no one else here! And this spot is so secluded, if you didn't know about the road and the trail, you would never find it. Trust me! No one but me is going to see you."

Mrs. Sherbitz looked at me, then looked around one last time. With a big smile on her face she looked at me as she began to unbutton her dress. "Oh Thomas! You make me feel so naughty! Yet you make me feel younger than I have ever felt before."

I watched her as her dress opened and then dropped to the ground. She stood in just her bra and panty. They were red lace. And I have never seen a woman look so fuckin' sexy. I could see that her panty crotch had gotten very wet. She looked down at me, an anxious look on her face.

"I bought this set special for you Thomas. Do you like them? Do I look sexy for you? I know that I'm not as beautiful as some of the younger women you have gone out with. But I hope that I don't disappoint you Thomas."

I looked at her soft white skin. Her tits were too big for the size bra she wore. And her panties were nice and tight on her smooth round ass. Her thighs were thick and soft, with shapely tapered legs and pedicure feet. All in all, I was growing hard just looking at her.

"Damn Martha! You are a very beautiful and sexy woman. Come lay beside me. "

She got down on the blanket and lay next to me. I leaned over and began to kiss her. As we kissed, I let my hand stroke her body. When I cupped her tit, she sighed. Then I tweaked and rubbed her nipple thru the thin material. Mrs. Sherbitz moaned and pressed her tit up against my hand.

I slipped my hand behind her and unsnapped her bra. Then I eased one cup over her tit. Cupping and massaging the soft yielding flesh, I hear her moan, then her sharp intake of breath, as I took the nipple in my mouth.

I sucked the nipple tenderly. Then used the tip of my tongue to circle the slightly pink circle. I felt her hand on my head pressing me down on her tit. I sucked harder, nibbling and softly nipping her flesh with my teeth.

"Oh Thomas! That feels wonderful. Please don't stop?"

I slipped my hand beneath her other bra cup and had both tits free. I moved to the other tit and gave it the same tender treatment. My hand rubbed her soft stomach.

My hand slid lower and slipped inside her panty. Martha opened her legs to give me access to her hairy cunt. I couldn't believe how hairy she was. It was like she had a bunch of the softest cotton stuffed between her thighs.

I slowly stroked her soft hair then I let my fingers stroke up and down her slit. I couldn't believe how wet she became. Damn! I knew a lot of younger women who never got this wet. And she was lifting her hips up off the ground to meet my fingers.

I lifted my head and she was looking at me. "Martha. Your pussy is so soft and wet. I can feel how swollen your lips are. I want to let my tongue taste you right here. Will you allow me to eat this delicious pussy? I've wanted to since I first tasted it."


Martha looked and me. Then she grabbed me and kissed me hard. Her tongue pushed into my mouth and she was moaning and pressing against me. "Thomas! You have me so hot! I would let you do anything to me. But please? I want the first time we make love to be in my bed. I don't want our first fuck to be out here on the hard ground. Can we do that? Please?"

I bent my head and kissed her. This time it was slow and sensual. I wanted her to know that it was her that I wanted and not just her hairy cunt. "I promise my darling, I will only use my tongue and fingers on your delicious pussy. I will save the rest of it for later when I have you naked in my arms in bed."

Martha smiled, and then I felt her hands pushing her panties down. She kicked them off in a flourish. I sat back on my heels and stared at the hairiest pussy I had ever seen. She was right when she told me that she had a lot of hair. But even I was not ready for the forest that sat perched on top of her pussy.

She was wet! And her hair was soaked with the juices from her earlier orgasm. Her hair was a paler blond than that on her head. And like she had told me, it was mixed with almost and equal amount of gray hair. Having so much hair, her scent clung to the fibers.

"Am I too hairy for your liking Thomas?" I looked from her cunt to her face. I could see her anxiously waiting for me to answer. She did not want to disappoint me nor did I want to hurt her feelings. Smiling, I slid my fingers into her forest and stroked her pussy lips.

"Martha! With so much hair, I will be smelling your sweet pussy and feeling those fine hairs stroking my face each time I eat you. And I warn you, I'll never get enough of licking your pussy."

I bent down and nuzzled my face into her hairy cunt. Her hairs were so soft. They felt like soft down stroking my face as I rubbed my cheeks against her crotch. I heard her sigh.

My tongue parted her forest and I began to slowly lick against her pussy lips. "Oh Thomas!" I parted her hair and her pink pussy opened before me. God she was wet. Her juices oozed from her cunt in a slow pulsing rhythm. I couldn't wait any longer.

I had wanted to tease her. Wanted to get her to the point where I would have her begging for me to lick and suck her. But looking at her soaked, hairy pussy, I just wanted to taste her in my mouth.

My tongue stroked up into her slit. I felt her whole body tremble. I stroked it again and she moaned. I lifted my head to look at her. Mrs. Sherbitz had her eyes shut tight. I had my fingers parting her hair, so I let them stroke and massage her clit. I felt her body jerk.

"Anything? Did you tell me that I could do anything to you Mrs. Sherbitz?"

My fingers had her clit between them and I was stroking it slowly. Martha was gasping for air. "Yes Thomas! Oh god, that feels so good! You can do anything to me you want."

I kept stroking her knowing that she was getting closer and closer to the edge. I pressed her clit hard and she moaned louder. "Anything? No matter what? Tell me Martha! I want to hear you say it. But if you do, you will become mine. And I will do anything and everything to you."

Martha opened her eyes and looked directly into mine. "Anything Thomas! You can do what you want to me. I know that you wouldn't hurt me, but you have my pussy in such a state. No man ever made me this hot. Do whatever you want just don't stop!"

I pressed my mouth to her cunt and made a loud sucking noise as I sucked juice from her cunt. I wanted her to hear me sucking her juice. Martha's whole body shook and she cried out. Her pussy flooded my mouth with juice.

I sucked her clit, lashing it with my tongue. I felt her nails biting into my head as she pressed me harder into her cunt. I could barely hear the words she said, but she was saying them over and over.

"Anything Thomas! I'm yours! Anything you want! This pussy belongs to you!" She said it over and over as she tried to pump my head into her cunt. Her body jerked up again and again.

My face was covered with her hot sweet crème. I don't remember any woman tasting as good as she did. I lifted my head. "That's right Martha. This pussy does belong to me now. And I'm gonna eat it and fuck it whenever I want. You want that don't you?"

I bent down and sucked her clit hard biting down softly but firmly. Martha cried out and came again. "Yes! Oh god yes! I'm Cumming Thomas!"

I lifted my head up. "Talk dirty! I want to hear you talking nasty to me as you cum in my mouth."

Martha opened her eyes and looked down at me. "Eat my pussy! Stick that tongue deep in my dripping cunt! You have me so fucking wet! I want it! You know I do! I'll beg you to fuck me! I'll crawl on my knees to that big hard cock! I want to be your wanton hussy! Thomas! Here it comes! Oh baby!"

Her thighs closed over my head and drowned out the words she was saying. But her pussy spoke to me. It flooded my mouth again and again as she came hard. And I made loud noises as I sucked up as much as I could. I didn't know a woman could juice so much. I heard her loud piercing scream. Martha's body shook violently and she lay still.

I looked up at her, afraid that she had fainted or ever worse had a heart attack but her chest was rising and falling and she had such a serene look on her face. Here eyes fluttered and opened.

Martha started to cry. I moved up and captured her in my arms. "Thomas! You have done things to me that no man has ever done. You made me feel like I was dying as I came. And I would have died a very happy old lady. Thank you! Oh God! Thank you!"

She grabbed me and kissed and licked my face. I wanted nothing more than to shove my hard dick in her cunt and fuck her silly. But I also wanted our first fuck to be special. She reached down and stroked my hard dick.

Martha looked in my eyes. "I meant it Thomas! I meant every word. You can do anything to me. I'll do anything you want me to do. I belong to you from now on. My pussy belongs to only you."

I kissed her as I felt her hand stoking my hard dick. "I love you Martha! I think that I loved you even before I kissed you! You have my dick so fuckin' hard! And I'm gonna do things to you that no man ever did. I'm gonna make you more than just my wanton hussy. I'm gonna make you my dick hungry slut! I'm gonna keep this pussy dripping wet. Suck my dick Martha! Suck it till you fill your mouth with my hot cum!"

Martha smiled as she moved down my body. She opened my pants and pulled my dick free. Looking up at me, her face showed her concern. "It's so big Thomas! I don't know if I can get all of it in my mouth."

I gently pushed her head down to the head of my dick. My pre-cum was oozing from the tip. "When I tell my hot hussy to suck my cock, I only want to see her open mouth taking it in. you'll learn to take it all. You'll learn to take it in every one of your holes. You're my slut now Martha! And you'll learn what it means to be my slut!"

I felt her lips cover my dickhead. It's hard to believe, but older women don't suck dick the way younger women do. They are more slow and methodical. Mrs. Sherbitz slid her lips over the head of my dick and stopped. I felt her tongue slowly licking around the head.

She pulled back, and her tongue tip teased my piss hole. And all the time she looked up into my eyes. She took her mouth off my dick and smiled. "I'll be your slut Thomas. I'll let you do anything you want to me. The thought of you pushing this big black cock up my ass scares me. But I know that you will be gentle and not hurt me. I'll suck this dick every time you take it out your pants if that's what you want baby. Oh Thomas! You make me feel so wonderfully naughty."

SpankerSam
SpankerSam
2,219 Followers
12