Mrs. Swanson's Boarding House Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes ma'am, I do! It's like a walnut."

"Good, now gently feel a little deeper and above his prostate. Be gentle, those are his seminal vesicles. As you massage them they are supplying his prostrate with more fluid to carry the sperm that are pouring out of his testes. Let Carol have a turn now."

Carl was sweating profusely now and anxious; his balls felt like they might explode.

The ladies once again moved one spot to their right and Carol eagerly put on her glove and started massaging Carl's balls. Carl's penis was visibly throbbing. The clear liquid from his bulbourethral gland glistened on the knob of his swollen member. Carol's finger slid easily into his rectum and she too found his prostate. "It's just as you said, Mrs. Swanson!" Carol fucked him with her finger and lightly tapped his prostate causing him to involuntarily thrust with his hips. "It's Ruthie's turn, Carol, you've done enough!"

Ruthie moved into position and began massaging her brother's tummy. "Are you ready, sweetie? Are you ready for your big sister to relieve all that built up pressure?

"Don't make me wait any longer, Ruthie. Please! I can't take this any longer. You must take pity and let me cum. Please, Ruthie!" He whispered.

"I heard that young man." Mrs. Swanson scolded. "Take your time Ruthie, do this correctly."

"Don't worry, Mrs. Swanson, I intend to!" Ruthie took Carl's penis in her hand and inserted her middle finger in Carl's rectum. She found his prostate and began a very gentle massage. Slowly the creamy white semen began to ooze from the tip of his penis. She probed deeper and massaged the seminal vesicles at the top of his prostate and then gently massaged his prostate again. More semen oozed out. She repeated the process three, four, five times. Each time more fluid oozed from his penis. The puddle on his belly was growing.

"Excellent control, Ruthie! Most young women go for a massive ejaculation but you seem very adept at bringing out small amounts of semen over and over. How many more times do you think you can coax him to release cum for you? Mrs. Swanson asked somewhat in awe that a young lady could exhibit such control.

"Mother taught me to be very gentle with Daddy. If Carl is anything like him he may have five or more mini loads to give us."

The women watched as Ruthie worked the semen out of her brother. After another four mini loads were produced she asked, "Is it permissible for Carol and LaToya to help me on my last attempt?"

"I want them to massage his chest and when I nod pinch his nipples."

Mrs. Swanson told the two house keeper candidates to do as Ruthie directed. They worked on his chest as Ruthie began her final massage of his prostate. When the time was perfect she nodded and they pinched his nipples just as she firmly pressed on his prostate. One final shot of semen splashed on his chest and he visibly collapsed on the milking bench.

"That was impressive, Ruthie. Your mother has taught you well. Now ladies there are three young men who obviously are in need of your attentions. There are three padded benches on the sun porch. Please take them out there while Mrs. Morton and I attend to Carl. Miss Bridgeway, please supervise and offer any advice they might need.

The younger women took hold of erect penises that were a handy leash and took their young men to the sun porch. Miss Bridgeway watched as the devotees willingly submitted.

Mean while, Carl's mother cleaned the semen from her son's belly and then gave him a quick sponge bath taking care to pay special attention to his exhausted genitalia. "I hope that was as special for you as it was for me, Carl. I'm sure you will be happy here with Mrs. Swanson and I know that your sister and I will be looking forward to your vacations at home." Mrs. Morton kissed her son on the forehead and sent him to his room. "Get your rest, Carl, Mommy loves you!"

12